Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 20th, 2017, 10:49 pm

NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Re: Sacramento sits atop list of least attractive people

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 20th, 2017, 10:51 pm

Does Sacramento really deserve to be ranked at the top of the list of ugliest people in the country? Readers of Travel and Leisure seem to think so.

Advertisement
The capital city of arguably the most beautiful state in the U.S. ranked second, behind only Baltimore, on the list of cities with the least attractive people, according to Travel and Leisure.
"Sacramentans don’t earn high marks for their looks, but readers did give them an A for effort," the article said. "They received a perfect score for being active, which is easy to do in California’s state capital, just two hours from Lake Tahoe and Yosemite."
"A" for effort? Thanks, I guess.
The article touted Sacramento's cafe culture and great coffee scene, specifically mentioning Temple Coffee Roasters.
As the proverb goes, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," and we think Sacramento has some wonderful people inside and out.
Here's the full list of cities with the least attractive people:
1. Baltimore, Maryland
2. Sacramento
3. Spokane, Washington
4. Charlotte, North Carolina
5. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
6. Cleveland, Ohio
7. Tampa, Florida
8. Atlanta, Georgia
9. Memphis, Tennessee

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 20th, 2017, 10:52 pm

:hmm: Baltimore number 1 these them cities where the women tell the niggas you're beautiful on the inside :rip: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lalivin23
underboss
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 20th, 2017, 11:04 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

murksiderock
boss
boss

Post by murksiderock » April 20th, 2017, 11:26 pm

Lol yeah right. Now even the media wanna drag the city...

The entire list is bullshit too except for Memphis and Baltimore. Atlanta full of gorgeous women, when I was round there in 13-14 knocking off the bunnies, Latinas. It's alota fake women there, like most women there really believe their lives are Love and Hip Hop. But they attractive.....

Charlotte hands down has a Top 5 black woman population in the US. And has badder Asians than Upstate NY. This is what really cancels the list, Charlotte got some of the best looking women anywhere...

Sac ain't really hitting too hard for the sisters but the Asians and bunnies on point. Muhfuckas hate to give Sacramento anything... :lol:

Baltimore and Memphis definitely belong on the list, though. Nothing special bout the women in those cities...

I'm pretty well familiar with most the cities on this list. Whoever wrote it is definitely biased...

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 20th, 2017, 11:32 pm

Atlanta do got bad bitches but they aids rate got them lookin unattractive :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: they right about sac :rosssip: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: After seein the Cleveland shooters girl They belong on the list too :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lalivin23
underboss
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 20th, 2017, 11:35 pm

It always comes down 2 preference...im sure whoever wrote the list visited a couple of those cities had bad experiences n was like fuck them cities 4 all eternity......at the cleveland shooter girl... :lmao: m6 nigga said thats the best they got out..have niggas like this when its over :killself:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 20th, 2017, 11:39 pm

naw sac actually do got some fine women but they got a lot with stds so they on that Atlanta shit more so herpies than hiv them bitches was goin to the town just to get trains ran on em and then all the hoes from other cities done moved to sac too :discust:

YayArea
colonel
colonel

Post by YayArea » April 20th, 2017, 11:41 pm

Oh i didnt see you already made the thread... :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » April 20th, 2017, 11:47 pm

Ive always told niggahs on here bmore chicks is wack...the suburbs surrounding bmore on the other hand is where they at

YayArea
colonel
colonel

Post by YayArea » April 20th, 2017, 11:50 pm

Sac bitches is ok but the good thing is you can bag em out there just off the strength of being from the city or the town....

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 20th, 2017, 11:53 pm

YayArea wrote:Sac bitches is ok but the good thing is you can bag em out there just off the strength of being from the city or the town....
:2cents:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 21st, 2017, 12:19 am

They need to include South Carolina on this list

1️⃣
underboss
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » April 21st, 2017, 1:17 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:Does Sacramento really deserve to be ranked at the top of the list of ugliest people in the country? Readers of Travel and Leisure seem to think so.

Advertisement
The capital city of arguably the most beautiful state in the U.S. ranked second, behind only Baltimore, on the list of cities with the least attractive people, according to Travel and Leisure.
"Sacramentans don’t earn high marks for their looks, but readers did give them an A for effort," the article said. "They received a perfect score for being active, which is easy to do in California’s state capital, just two hours from Lake Tahoe and Yosemite."
The article touted Sacramento's cafe culture and great coffee scene, specifically mentioning Temple Coffee Roasters.
As the proverb goes, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," and we think Sacramento has some wonderful people inside and out.
1. Baltimore, Maryland
2. Sacramento
3. Spokane, Washington
5. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
6. Cleveland, Ohio
7. Tampa, Florida
8. Atlanta, Georgia
9. Memphis, Tennessee
I need confirmation on this. I got people there and the clubs they be at bad black bitches...

1️⃣
underboss
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » April 21st, 2017, 1:20 am

Anywhere The big homie Fatin resides should make the list temporarily

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » April 21st, 2017, 1:28 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:They need to include South Carolina on this list

Word not a fan of charleston chicks from what i remember seeing.....columbia im on fence about gotta see more

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » April 21st, 2017, 1:29 am

The San Joaquin and Sacramento Valley be hated on super hard tho, not only do outta towners be startin shit, people from the valley cant stand each other either, and with the mixture of poverty and all the new shit goin down, its gonna be a real wasteland very soon
Central Valley to the Bay, From LA the C-A......... is where we posted up, its like this every single dizzay.

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior
superior

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » April 21st, 2017, 1:32 am

NumeroUno wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:Does Sacramento really deserve to be ranked at the top of the list of ugliest people in the country? Readers of Travel and Leisure seem to think so.

Advertisement
1. Baltimore, Maryland
2. Sacramento
3. Spokane, Washington
5. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
6. Cleveland, Ohio
7. Tampa, Florida
8. Atlanta, Georgia
9. Memphis, Tennessee
I need confirmation on this. I got people there and the clubs they be at bad black bitches...

:lol: facts....some of the baddest i've ever seen.....and Memphis got alot of fat hoes but it's plenty of pretty, thick yellow bones and brown skin bitches

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 21st, 2017, 1:51 am

fucked up shots fired at black folks.. Bmore and cleveland :lol: :facepalm:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » April 21st, 2017, 1:55 am

Advertisement
1. Baltimore, Maryland
2. Sacramento
3. Spokane, Washington
5. Milwaukee, Wisconsin
6. Cleveland, Ohio
7. Tampa, Florida
8. Atlanta, Georgia
9. Memphis, Tennessee