-lord jamar (ny) speaks on eminem being lyrically better then him but he wouldnt consider him top 20 best rappers

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Re: -lord jamar (ny) speaks on eminem being lyrically better then him but he wouldnt consider him top 20 best rappers

Post by BluntedUp » April 20th, 2017, 9:51 pm

Eminem nasty, one of the best. But the thing with him is niggas either downplay him od or overhype him to the point where im like "fuck that nigga" lol.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Re: -lord jamar (ny) speaks on eminem being lyrically better then him but he wouldnt consider him top 20 best rappers

Post by BluntedUp » April 20th, 2017, 9:52 pm

All the white rappers who are od lyrical, eminem comes to mind and i cant fuck with them (why bump jermaine jackson when theres michael).

BkBarclays
og
og

Post by BkBarclays » April 20th, 2017, 9:54 pm

Em better than majority of rappers but he's not relatable to hood niggas..his talent is respected tho but he from white poverty struggle not hood poverty struggle.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » April 20th, 2017, 10:05 pm

BkBarclays wrote:Em better than majority of rappers but he's not relatable to hood niggas..his talent is respected tho but he from white poverty struggle not hood poverty struggle.
Thats why i cant top 5 him

Son got bars untop of bars but i cant relate to wanting to kill your mother or doin wild drugs like he was on

Lalivin23
underboss
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 20th, 2017, 10:50 pm

Em's cool but nowhere top 5...theres niggas that could rip on lyrics but they had 2 dumb down 2 sale....meanwhile bcuz hes white n only he can sell millions upon millions n become an international icon n superstar....how many black niggas spit that same way but cant get out of local...

Lalivin23
underboss
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 20th, 2017, 10:53 pm

I do have 2 add he grinded hard 4 it 2...cant deny the man his perseverance

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 20th, 2017, 11:05 pm

Lalivin23 wrote:Em's cool but nowhere top 5...theres niggas that could rip on lyrics but they had 2 dumb down 2 sale....meanwhile bcuz hes white n only he can sell millions upon millions n become an international icon n superstar....how many black niggas spit that same way but cant get out of local...
:2cents: I agree its more that he's white and can rap t3ch 9 spit that same shit and got lyrics but he's never been considered even top 20
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Lalivin23
underboss
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 20th, 2017, 11:12 pm

R country is majority white by a landslide so they pushed that fool up...sameway they did elvis after he stole r style...

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » April 20th, 2017, 11:51 pm

Never fucked with eminem....niggah spits about stupid shit (suffocating his ex wife & drowning his moms type of shit) i aint with it & thats before benzino aired him out on song dissing black women

Lalivin23
underboss
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 21st, 2017, 12:00 am

Yea i was gonna post that shit about him saying im not with that nigger shit fuck big lips n all that...havent listened 2 him since but thats not sole reason y cuz we all said b.s. when we was young..cant lie he can spit ...i just feel like he get propped up cuz he white period...

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 21st, 2017, 12:16 am

Lalivin23 wrote:Yea i was gonna post that shit about him saying im not with that nigger shit fuck big lips n all that...havent listened 2 him since but thats not sole reason y cuz we all said b.s. when we was young..cant lie he can spit ...i just feel like he get propped up cuz he white period...

:ohhh: post it I never heard it

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 21st, 2017, 12:21 am

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6nY-YUkksxs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:smh: :facepalm: :wtf2: :killself: :whaat: :dafuq: And black people still go fuck with him :cmon: :foh: :bplease:

Lalivin23
underboss
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 21st, 2017, 12:34 am

I dont have the music now that shit was when he was warring with the source around 2002-3 he even admitted 2 it

Lalivin23
underboss
underboss

Post by Lalivin23 » April 21st, 2017, 12:36 am

I meant i was gonna post what q had said that em did that shit back n the day not the actual song

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » April 21st, 2017, 12:44 am

Shit I think even N Sync is way better then Eminem, these muhfukkas was actually funky as shit now that I listen to their old shit most there beats are low key g funk and new jack swing

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Wn-shXV2N ... 0KeK5dB6Z4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

fuk eminem, id rather bump N Sync real talk, and fuk whoever hates on it
Central Valley to the Bay, From LA the C-A......... is where we posted up, its like this every single dizzay.

JerseyCity201
boss
boss

Post by JerseyCity201 » April 21st, 2017, 3:42 am

I only like a handful of Eminem tracks... when he focused and ain't being weird. I can't get it into none of that goofy shit he do. I always felt like his whole personality was an act and he pushed it extra hard to target his white fan base.

White boys over hyped the shit out of him. But at the same time he is skilled. I think he would of been more likeable and had better music if he stayed more neutral and focused on relatable bars everyone was into.

Coaster
sergeant
sergeant

Post by Coaster » April 21st, 2017, 8:31 am

he killed the verse on big sean new shit though, first time I rewinded in the middle of a song in a long ass time