hood up beef vol.38

boss
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Re: hood up beef vol.38

Postby OldIrish » April 21st, 2017, 1:52 am

The Homies Ohno and Twenty, yall should just squash that shit, I dont even remember how that shit started between yall I thought yall was good, if it is really outta pocket like that, then a simple squabble should suffice, but thats yall business
I dont bang City Stats, Im from One Street, and You aint from It, So You aint Welcome, Unless we accept you.

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » April 21st, 2017, 2:01 am

OldIrish wrote:The Homies Ohno and Twenty, yall should just squash that shit, I dont even remember how that shit started between yall I thought yall was good, if it is really outta pocket like that, then a simple squabble should suffice, but thats yall business

when I try to let it go months ago he posted my old address a piece of mail with mines, whole name and etc.. he did too much knowing it's over 300 guess watching this site everyday :facepalm: a simple fight won't end this. then he probably do got gurls spying on me... and how this beef started? when he came to atl and wanted to meet up with champ before me, champ and him didn't meet up. I kept talking shit about 50cent, harlem and new York niggas n he feels the need to fight me over this . :facepalm: :facepalm: this is 1 of the dumbest ways a beef can start that I'm in .. but it's idk I kan't say it's all good.. I believe the nigga saw me already or whoever he knows who knows me spying on me :facepalm: .. in june this time ride be me and get out the car or tell me that's u . u got my email
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

oog
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: Cuauhtemoc, everybody wanna burn the feet off him

Postby 1Million » April 21st, 2017, 2:25 am

Twenty either paranoid as fuck or ohno is out his mind :lmao:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » April 21st, 2017, 2:37 am

1,000,000 wrote:Twenty either paranoid as fuck or ohno is out his mind :lmao:

I'm not paranoid tho.. and he's not no super pyscho killer like ya'll trying to make him be :facepalm: he needs exposure and attention for his new career.. in November I ain't gonna lie tho I was outside with that gun I showed him a pic of errday until he told me he hit the airport :lmao: I know the nigga road pass me tho he knows too much.. the nigga saw me and was like :censored: :plank: I gotcha next time :lmao: .... in june this time tho just smoke a blunt with me when u ride by before u try to fight me :lmao: .. i'll let u get your lil buzz off of swinging on me and posting it on here so u can finally sell 100 mixtapes :lmao: :lmao:

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » April 21st, 2017, 3:04 am

You respect street guy's that had physical altercations,hand to hand combat. The thought of ohno punching you has you o'd paranoid. You BDN but act like you have no friends and let one lonely Harlem guy chump you off :wtf2: Ohno has chump several of you Georgians off :wtf3: Didn't he do the same to Champ :2snaps: first :facepalm:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 21st, 2017, 3:09 am

☠ wrote:You respect street guy's that had physical altercations,hand to hand combat. The thought of ohno punching you has you o'd paranoid. You BDN but act like you have no friends and let one lonely Harlem guy chump you off :wtf2: Ohno has chump several of you Georgians off :wtf3: Didn't he do the same to Champ :2snaps: first :facepalm:

thing is. u proving my point dude u hate me and wanna see me dead, shot or get beat up just like 99% of the hoodup on here I don't have no friends just errbody hating me and wishing me the worse like u and the whole state of texas and the rest of the hoodup :lmao: :rip:

proved my point by typing that and coming in here trying to bring me down, hate on me, say negative shit for errbody to see :facepalm: :facepalm: :cmon: I'm the most hated on here and in the streets and ohno didn't want beef with champ.. they kool , u see dude knew what happened between me and ohno by the time he logged back on here :facepalm: use ur brain and stop hating Georgia I'm off that central time-zone killa shit :lmao:

oog
oog
Region: North East

Postby HarlemWorldATL » April 21st, 2017, 3:29 am

Twenty this all started when u got mad at me saying 50 burned his baby mom's house down n u got soooooo heated over rappers that you will never see in your life that u decided to post my pic to "get me back".even kdawg told u to take it down.shit even champ knew how I looked but he didn't post nothing

N in that thread I told u we gotta fade when I came down in November cuz of that.n I came down, told u where to meet me,u didn't show.n yea I did some homework but after the fact I was like nah he didn't want no smoke so I'll leave it alone

Once u kept mentioning certain stuff bout me even tho i told u to chill n white trolls started to hit me up that's when I posted ya name.

But I ain't stunting it I already know what to expect whenever I come down there.nothing.ima just chill with my patnas, chill with my Georgia bitches, catch some plays n move around with the heat on me like Pat Riley :umhm:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 21st, 2017, 4:04 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:Twenty this all started when u got mad at me saying 50 burned his baby mom's house down n u got soooooo heated over rappers that you will never see in your life that u decided to post my pic to "get me back".even kdawg told u to take it down.shit even champ knew how I looked but he didn't post nothing

N in that thread I told u we gotta fade when I came down in November cuz of that.n I came down, told u where to meet me,u didn't show.n yea I did some homework but after the fact I was like nah he didn't want no smoke so I'll leave it alone

Once u kept mentioning certain stuff bout me even tho i told u to chill n white trolls started to hit me up that's when I posted ya name.

But I ain't stunting it I already know what to expect whenever I come down there.nothing.ima just chill with my patnas, chill with my Georgia bitches, catch some plays n move around with the heat on me like Pat Riley :umhm:

:lmao: i knew this started over 50cent , that's why I didn't want to meet up to fight u on camera anyways :lmao: :facepalm: that's me GIVING U N THE HOODUP WHAT YA'LL WANT. ESPECIALLY YO ASS.. U NEED THE EXPOSURE, PLUS U NEED SOME NEW YORK POINTS , so u fighting me over 50 would have gave me the ultimate L if I would have loss and posted on the hoodup to see :lmao: :facepalm: :wtf2: u had me in November watching my every move, walkin with that .45 I sent u a pic of :wtf2: :lmao: and it wasn't gonna jam I had 13 ready for u :shoot: hoping u don't see me and u had a stick :lmao:

now u got me fina question every bitch I know and ask do they know a nigga from harlem new York who thinks he a rapper :lmao: .. u trying to hard to son me and get me when u got addresses, why send niggas and females after me n have me more alert :wtf2: ..in june errbody gonna have some heat on them hell I definitely won't be stun u , I may have some more beef in macon and Atlanta, like u do with ole gurl boyfriend who gonna body yo ass in zone1 first :lmao:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby True Words » April 21st, 2017, 4:13 am

Yea twenty and oh no should get that. Niggas done crosse the line posting pics and shit. But twenty scared to death. Nigga must have zero hands talking bout "I didn't want to fight so y'all can have points on me" lmao nigga has no faith in his hands. I bet my life on it twenty cant fight for shit. No real street nigga would let another nigga come to his area and call him out and not take a fade. There been a lot of pussy niggas on this site in my 5 years being on here, twenty def in the top 5 :lmao:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 21st, 2017, 4:28 am

True Words wrote:Yea twenty and oh no should get that. Niggas done crosse the line posting pics and shit. But twenty scared to death. Nigga must have zero hands talking bout "I didn't want to fight so y'all can have points on me" lmao nigga has no faith in his hands. I bet my life on it twenty cant fight for shit. No real street nigga would let another nigga come to his area and call him out and not take a fade. There been a lot of pussy niggas on this site in my 5 years being on here, twenty def in the top 5 :lmao:

I knew yo ass was fina post next.. well how about u come with him in june please!!!!! u doing too much not to be fighting or shooting shit up. u instigate everything u come to ga with him in june sir or stop jumpin in shit.. u hate me more than the nigga who needs my attention does :facepalm: :smh: :cmon: bitch ass hating nigga I kan be #1 scariest nigga u ain't gonna do shit or come 2 ga.. and stop saying he came to my area , if he came to macon and rode pass me and I didn't get shot at or swung on that makes him look just as bad as me :cmon: :killself:

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » April 21st, 2017, 4:32 am

@][][]['s wrote:well how about u come with him in june please!!!!! u doing too much not to be fighting or shooting shit up. u instigate everything :

:ohhh:
Niggahs better stop sleeping on 20 lol

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » April 21st, 2017, 4:34 am

twenty if I was still about that outlaw shit I would definitely try to meet you irl you seem hilarious son

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Postby KOM » April 21st, 2017, 5:23 am

Q. wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:well how about u come with him in june please!!!!! u doing too much not to be fighting or shooting shit up. u instigate everything :

Lol right!....twenty gone do one of these hoodup niggas in

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » April 21st, 2017, 5:50 am

@][][]['s wrote:
☠ wrote:You respect street guy's that had physical altercations,hand to hand combat. The thought of ohno punching you has you o'd paranoid. You BDN but act like you have no friends and let one lonely Harlem guy chump you off :wtf2: Ohno has chump several of you Georgians off :wtf3: Didn't he do the same to Champ :2snaps: first :facepalm:

thing is. u proving my point dude u hate me and wanna see me dead, shot or get beat up just like 99% of the hoodup on here I don't have no friends just errbody hating me and wishing me the worse like u and the whole state of texas and the rest of the hoodup :lmao: :rip:

proved my point by typing that and coming in here trying to bring me down, hate on me, say negative shit for errbody to see :facepalm: :facepalm: :cmon: I'm the most hated on here and in the streets and ohno didn't want beef with champ.. they kool , u see dude knew what happened between me and ohno by the time he logged back on here :facepalm: use ur brain and stop hating Georgia I'm off that central time-zone killa shit :lmao:

:nplease: i still dont think these niggas serious. ohno aint going to ATL to body twenty.. got my son lookin like a crackhead outside on his porch shaking thinkin a Harlem nigga is going to come see him.. tenty u from a gang nigga fuck u scared for? unless u the get away driver or lookout guy :lmao: ..im messin with u i still dont believe u niggas. just come move to san bernardino and live amongst my 5x niggas they will keep u safe..

guess im in the 1% that wish u no harm :yeahright: . and twenty im more hated than u are here :lol: u have no stalkers

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 21st, 2017, 5:54 am

_brolic_ wrote:twenty if I was still about that outlaw shit I would definitely try to meet you irl you seem hilarious son

:lol: u know my facebook bra, u wrote me before.. I don't even be on some I'm twenty with guns shit in real life. as u can see by my posts on facebook I'm a silly ass nigga who like to trap, rap laugh and hang around a bunch of women allday :lmao: what I be typing on here I sort of be giving away my mentality tho. when I be sayin I have friends and only talk to people when I need help or to have them around me :wtf2: .. like I can go days without calling n hanging around my rap group, my family and all. but when ohno was down here in November I had to make sure atleast 4 niggas with me with 2 straps :lmao: niggas was like why u scard bra just come out n tell us :lmao: :lmao: I still don't be telling my real homeboys about this site and shit, like :wtf2: nooooo...

I had my 90 babies with straps showed them a picture of ohno I'm glad his video out now so I can show errbody in june when he gets here :lmao: and for his homeboys in macon and Atlanta who spying on me, that's who I'm really looking for.. like how I suppose to move freely knowing ohno got my address n sending random females to smile in my face and ask for me :wtf2: I gotta start turning down bitches now who randomly come at me :facepalm: :facepalm:

and I swear true words pissing me off he did this all November, he did it with this thread, wanna see p-money travel to new York to fight Q :facepalm: :smh:
how about u come to ga, or go to cali to fight a L.a nigga. or go to Chicago when I go.. chris will be waiting for the both of us off 11-9 :lmao:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 21st, 2017, 5:56 am

The Chosen One wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:

:nplease: i still dont think these niggas serious. ohno aint going to ATL to body twenty.. got my son lookin like a crackhead outside on his porch shaking thinkin a Harlem nigga is going to come see him.. tenty u from a gang nigga fuck u scared for? unless u the get away driver or lookout guy :lmao: ..im messin with u i still dont believe u niggas. just come move to san bernardino and live amongst my 5x niggas they will keep u safe..

guess im in the 1% that wish u no harm :yeahright: . and twenty im more hated than u are here :lol: u have no stalkers

u know I'm more hated than u on here :facepalm: look at true words and this central time zone nigga keep bringing up everything when I post.. especially this central time zone nigga. he been mad since I said j prince ain't got shit on suge knight from the 90s n rapalot is wack :facepalm:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » April 21st, 2017, 5:56 am

_brolic_ wrote:twenty if I was still about that outlaw shit I would definitely try to meet you irl you seem hilarious son

:ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :lmao: this fool brolic has not a drop of black DNA in him..

og
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Postby KOM » April 21st, 2017, 6:08 am

The Chosen One wrote:

:ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :lmao: this fool brolic has not a drop of black DNA in him..

Lmao

...brolic say he stay in Cobb co. Georgia, all he have to do is head str8 down I-75 for a hour 1/2 to get shit poppin
Ol cappin ass nigga lol

underboss
underboss

Postby True Words » April 21st, 2017, 6:12 am

@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:Yea twenty and oh no should get that. Niggas done crosse the line posting pics and shit. But twenty scared to death. Nigga must have zero hands talking bout "I didn't want to fight so y'all can have points on me" lmao nigga has no faith in his hands. I bet my life on it twenty cant fight for shit. No real street nigga would let another nigga come to his area and call him out and not take a fade. There been a lot of pussy niggas on this site in my 5 years being on here, twenty def in the top 5 :lmao:

I knew yo ass was fina post next.. well how about u come with him in june please!!!!! u doing too much not to be fighting or shooting shit up. u instigate everything u come to ga with him in june sir or stop jumpin in shit.. u hate me more than the nigga who needs my attention does :facepalm: :smh: :cmon: bitch ass hating nigga I kan be #1 scariest nigga u ain't gonna do shit or come 2 ga.. and stop saying he came to my area , if he came to macon and rode pass me and I didn't get shot at or swung on that makes him look just as bad as me :cmon: :killself:

I don't know a soul in GA so I have no reason to go there right now. but I know niggas who do and who know what the future gonna bring but trust and believe if I do make it out there, I'm on ya back. I have no problem throwing hands. U got no confidence in ya hand game so I'm sure I'll beat ya ass with ease

I don't hate u I just hate u Internet ass niggas and I love calling shit out when I see it. Youz a bitch scared to fight oh no after u violated him. Don't throw a rock and hide ur hand fake ass bd.... who raised u

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 21st, 2017, 6:57 am

True Words wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:

I don't know a soul in GA so I have no reason to go there right now. but I know niggas who do and who know what the future gonna bring but trust and believe if I do make it out there, I'm on ya back. I have no problem throwing hands. U got no confidence in ya hand game so I'm sure I'll beat ya ass with ease

I don't hate u I just hate u Internet ass niggas and I love calling shit out when I see it. Youz a bitch scared to fight oh no after u violated him. Don't throw a rock and hide ur hand fake ass bd .... who raised u

and if u think I'm fake III's call chi niggas and give em my info tell I'm fake fam. this 068th and green rIIIght here barnone forever over anything :cmon: and u dumb ass , bias ass new York nigga u don't even know the whole story, how did I violate a nigga by dissing 50cent for burning down his babyma house and calling him a bitch ass bully :facepalm: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :smh: please go change yo a-trax and listen to some more rakim and eric-b ole , borrowing sneakers from my neighbors face ass boi :lmao: begging bodega's for store credit to buy wutang tapes lame ass nigga :lmao: :lmao:

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » April 21st, 2017, 7:02 am

KOM wrote:
Q. wrote:

Lol right!....twenty gone do one of these hoodup niggas in

Exactly

major
major
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Postby YayArea » April 21st, 2017, 7:03 am

Y'all cant be serious.... :huhwhat: :facepalm:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 21st, 2017, 7:05 am

KOM wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Lmao

...brolic say he stay in Cobb co. Georgia, all he have to do is head str8 down I-75 for a hour 1/2 to get shit poppin
Ol cappin ass nigga lol

:lol: nawl my III's, brolic wrote me on f.b last year. not on some lets hit shit but just warning me niggas had me pic out on the hoodup bra good in my book and we kool :lol:

oog
oog

Postby HarlemWorldATL » April 21st, 2017, 7:11 am

This how it started.look at the emotion in twentys post when he said he's gonna do it cuz I sided with 50 :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Attachments
Screenshot_20170421-010516.png
Screenshot_20170421-010516.png (598.75 KiB) Viewed 472 times
Screenshot_20170421-010545.png
Screenshot_20170421-010545.png (566.46 KiB) Viewed 472 times
Screenshot_20170421-010607.png
Screenshot_20170421-010607.png (672.59 KiB) Viewed 472 times
Screenshot_20170421-010731.png
Screenshot_20170421-010731.png (939.89 KiB) Viewed 472 times

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » April 21st, 2017, 7:27 am

@][][]['s wrote:
KOM wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Lmao

Ol cappin ass nigga lol

:lol: nawl my III's, brolic wrote me on f.b last year. not on some lets hit shit but just warning me niggas had me pic out on the hoodup bra good in my book and we kool :lol:

twenty if u and brolic cool and i cant catch im, than ill just wat for u to vsit cali and im going to knuckleup with you instead :yeahright: :yeahright:

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby