hood up beef vol.38

True Words
underboss
underboss

Re: hood up beef vol.38

Post by True Words » April 21st, 2017, 4:21 pm

@][][]['s wrote: and chili, u saying do I want to go to church with u is code for do I wanna fight u like 99% of southern cal niggas :bored: I know what u meant too that's why I ignored u :lmao:
I'm convinced you have no hand game lmao nigga think everything about fighting :lmao: you must have got ya ass whipped so badly before that u traumatized. Now I know why u so scared to fight ohno. U been talking shit about NYC for so long that you'd probably :killself: if u lost in a one on one fight to a nigga from ny :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rip:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » April 21st, 2017, 4:49 pm

True Words wrote:
@][][]['s wrote: and chili, u saying do I want to go to church with u is code for do I wanna fight u like 99% of southern cal niggas :bored: I know what u meant too that's why I ignored u :lmao:
I'm convinced you have no hand game lmao nigga think everything about fighting :lmao: you must have got ya ass whipped so badly before that u traumatized. Now I know why u so scared to fight ohno. U been talking shit about NYC for so long that you'd probably :killself: if u lost in a one on one fight to a nigga from ny :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rip:
if u convinced and all, send me ur pic and info to my inbox on here. once I'm done with ohno i'll come to where u at upnorth eventually.. u in nyc bkuz u act like a bitch ass hating on Georgia nigga :lmao: .. u always jumpin in shit bkuz u will never do shit yo damn self, u got til june to think of what u wanna do :ohhh: jump in the game or what.. send me yo info and come down here with him.... :dance: :shoot:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » April 21st, 2017, 6:28 pm

:ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh: :ohhh:

True Words
underboss
underboss

Post by True Words » April 21st, 2017, 7:53 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:
if u convinced and all, send me ur pic and info to my inbox on here. once I'm done with ohno i'll come to where u at upnorth eventually.. u in nyc bkuz u act like a bitch ass hating on Georgia nigga :lmao: .. u always jumpin in shit bkuz u will never do shit yo damn self, u got til june to think of what u wanna do :ohhh: jump in the game or what.. send me yo info and come down here with him.... :dance: :shoot:
Fuck I look like sending u my pic and info. Nigga want a picture of me on some gay shit, fuck they putting in that GA water that got niggas so gay :lmao: if u ever up north jump in my inbox but I doubt u have means of transportation. Broke ass nigga can't even afford a nail clipper :lmao: u talking all this but I doubt u would meet up with me if I was in ya state, u already backed down from ohno :lmao: niggas get mad when u tell them the truth about themselves :lmao: u got no hands this not what u want trust me

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » April 21st, 2017, 10:41 pm

Damn shit just got real

oog
oog

Post by » April 21st, 2017, 11:37 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:
FACTS :tea:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » April 21st, 2017, 11:58 pm

☠ wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:
:lol: bra is that nigga true-words from new York ? :shrug: :shrug:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » April 22nd, 2017, 12:13 am

True Words wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:
Fuck I look like sending u my pic and info. Nigga want a picture of me on some gay shit, fuck they putting in that GA water that got niggas so gay :lmao: if u ever up north jump in my inbox but I doubt u have means of transportation. Broke ass nigga can't even afford a nail clipper :lmao: u talking all this but I doubt u would meet up with me if I was in ya state, u already backed down from ohno :lmao: niggas get mad when u tell them the truth about themselves :lmao: u got no hands this not what u want trust me
if he aint bout nun like u say u shouldn't have a problem with sendin him yo pic and backin up wat u sayin tryna instigate but when u got a chance to back wat u say u coppin pleas :rosssip:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » April 22nd, 2017, 12:16 am

@][][]['s wrote:
☠ wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
True Words wrote:
:lol: bra is that nigga true-words from new York ? :shrug: :shrug:

Nigga prolly from delaware or sum shit lol

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 22nd, 2017, 12:23 am

Y'all ain't shit cuz if he does goto Georgia looking for twenty like I did, y'all gonna b like what's the problem,stop the violence n it isn't that serious :lmao:

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » April 22nd, 2017, 12:25 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:Y'all ain't shit cuz if he does goto Georgia looking for twenty like I did, y'all gonna b like what's the problem,stop the violence n it isn't that serious :lmao:
:cmon: ..so u went alllllll the way to Georgia to look for a nigga? :cplease: lol

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 22nd, 2017, 12:28 am

KOM wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:Y'all ain't shit cuz if he does goto Georgia looking for twenty like I did, y'all gonna b like what's the problem,stop the violence n it isn't that serious :lmao:
:cmon: ..so u went alllllll the way to Georgia to look for a nigga? :cplease: lol

I actually went to handle business, chill with my bitches, etc.a fade with twenty was also planned but he never showed up lol

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » April 22nd, 2017, 12:31 am

KOM wrote:
that nigga went for his lame ass mixtape III's, and to try to get cooler with champ, and to hang around some Georgia bitches thinkin he fina trick me into buying 1 of his bitches, so he can fight me or robb me :facepalm: :facepalm: he had the chance in November for all of dat tho easily, now it's :shoot: :shoot: :lmao:

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » April 22nd, 2017, 12:32 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
KOM wrote:

I actually went to handle business, chill with my bitches, etc.a fade with twenty was also planned but he never showed up lol
Lol....bruh u was serious about fighting folks?

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 22nd, 2017, 12:36 am

KOM wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
KOM wrote:

Yup.u gotta read the threads to fully understand why.this wasn't a just spur of the moment thing :umhm:

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » April 22nd, 2017, 12:39 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
KOM wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
KOM wrote:

Yup.u gotta read the threads to fully understand why.this wasn't a just spur of the moment thing :umhm:
Lol i remember some of them threads yall was going back and forth but i thought yall was jus bullshittin :shrug:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 22nd, 2017, 12:42 am

@][][]['s wrote:
KOM wrote:
that nigga went for his lame ass mixtape III's, and to try to get cooler with champ, and to hang around some Georgia bitches thinkin he fina trick me into buying 1 of his bitches, so he can fight me or robb me :facepalm: :facepalm: he had the chance in November for all of dat tho easily, now it's :shoot: :shoot: :lmao:
:bored: :bored: :bored: bottom line I was there for like a week n a half chillin in yo state, u backed down, said u was gonna pull up but didn't n ppl are laughing at u.it's ok it happens to the best of them

I ain't really stressing it no more, other ppl are and u getting mad.n I'm all for joking around and shit on here but u can't joke bout certain things with certain ppl cuz it can lead to other things.n u can't do shit n expect it not to happen back to u.it's called karma.u old enuff to know this man

KOM
og
og

Post by KOM » April 22nd, 2017, 12:48 am

@][][]['s wrote:
KOM wrote:
:ohhh: :rosssip: ..

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » April 22nd, 2017, 12:49 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
KOM wrote:
:bored: :bored: :bored: bottom line I was there for like a week n a half chillin in yo state, u backed down, said u was gonna pull up but didn't n ppl are laughing at u.it's ok it happens to the best of them

I ain't really stressing it no more, other ppl are and u getting mad.n I'm all for joking around and shit on here but u can't joke bout certain things with certain ppl cuz it can lead to other things.n u can't do shit n expect it not to happen back to u.it's called karma.u old enuff to know this man
u sure u ain't stressing it no more , but getting my info and trying to find ways to get people close to me huh :lmao: .. soooooo ????? in the end ?? u gonna use ur murder mamis n shit or not ? u the 1 said u got a gurl who I know in person .. which I know u lying bkuz I kan be extra careful & know who I be talking to & how messy of a person she is :lmao: ..... and so what u came to Atlanta... u had people u been knowing there stop acting like I was 65% the reason u kame to Georgia :lmao: .. I believe u really saw me in macon tho.. why u ain't get out the car when u saw me in macon :ohhh:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » April 22nd, 2017, 12:53 am

KOM wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
KOM wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
KOM wrote:

Lol i remember some of them threads yall was going back and forth but i thought yall was jus bullshittin :shrug:

It was jokes that got outta hand on his behalf n I really went out there n he didn't show up on the day we was supposed to so I left it all alone.other hoodup members just laugh at him now n keeps this "beef" going

At this point it make no sense for me to keep going back n forth with him bout this.that was November.I'm always back n forth to atl doing my own thing so if he's ready then he will hit me up