Tennessee: white vicelord(uvl) charged with riding around town with dead woman body in trunk

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Tennessee: white vicelord(uvl) charged with riding around town with dead woman body in trunk

Post by Quiet-Q » April 9th, 2017, 3:48 pm

The man who was found with a woman's body in the trunk of his car after crashing on Norcross Road on Friday is a validated gang member with past criminal charges in Hamilton County.

The Chattanooga Police Department said officers responded to the single-car crash on the 4200 block of Norcross Road, just south of the intersection with Ely Road, at 1:43 p.m. Friday.

Police found Joshua Mincy, 25, running away and detained him for questioning.

Investigators noticed blood on the rear bumper of the car. When they opened the trunk they discovered the body of Tammy Hall, 47, who appeared to have been shot, court records show. A K-9 unit also found a Bersa .380 handgun in a creek near the crash scene.

Several witnesses identified Mincy as the driver of the vehicle, according to the police affidavit. One witness said he was traveling south on Norcross Road when he saw a dark-colored sedan leave the roadway and crash. Mincy also admitted to police he was in the car during the accident.

He has been charged with criminal homicide, aggravated assault, tampering with evidence and abuse of a corpse, among other charges, according to the affidavit.

Although Mincy is a gang member, a CPD spokeswoman said "this incident does not appear to be gang motivated."

Times Free Press records show Mincy was charged with two counts of aggravated rape, among other offenses, in connection with an incident involving his girlfriend in 2011.

Mincy, then 19, was accused of raping his girlfriend and paying another woman $35 to beat her up.

According to a police report, he took the woman to a home in the 4700 block of Metro Park Lane where he argued with her for most of the night.

The next day he accused her of sleeping with other men. He struck and raped her before paying the other woman to come over and assault her as well, the report said. After that beating he raped her again, binding and gagging her with a sock by strapping a belt around her head, according to the police report.

Mincy's mother came to the home and they started arguing, the report said. Meanwhile, the victim freed herself and ran out the front door and down the street with the other woman.

Mincy chased them but gave it up, went back to the home and smashed out the windows of a parked van, police said. Officers had to use a stun gun to take him into custody and then he kicked the door frame of a patrol car so hard it bent, the report said.

His girlfriend, who dated him for five months before the incident, was taken to Erlanger.

Hall's death marks the eighth homicide in Chattanooga in 2017, the same number to date as in 2016. By the end of 2016 the city saw a total of 32 people killed, more than any other year since 2001.

Mincy is being held at the Hamilton County Jail downtown, but officials there said Saturday afternoon he did not have a bond set. His first court appearance is before General Sessions Judge Lila Statom on April 17.
Attachments
image2690780204_t377_had4e74a9d60e5f4f89389ff8620b42d739f1f004.jpg
image2690780204_t377_had4e74a9d60e5f4f89389ff8620b42d739f1f004.jpg (13.56 KiB) Viewed 413 times

ILick-Queens
og
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Re: Tennessee: white vicelord(uvl) charged with riding around town with dead woman body in trunk

Post by ILick-Queens » April 9th, 2017, 4:05 pm

the finballs should be proud now :rejoice: :salute: :lmao: from the stones to the bunnies :umhm:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Re: Tennessee: white vicelord(uvl) charged with riding around town with dead woman body in trunk

Post by Southwarddevil » April 9th, 2017, 4:38 pm

he look like a north newark blood :lol:

@][][]['s wrote:the finballs should be proud now :rejoice: :salute: :lmao: from the stones to the bunnies :umhm:
5 alive almighty dont like nobody :lol:

ILick-Queens
og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Post by ILick-Queens » April 9th, 2017, 4:44 pm

Jersey demon wrote:he look like a north newark blood :lol:

@][][]['s wrote:the finballs should be proud now :rejoice: :salute: :lmao: from the stones to the bunnies :umhm:
fina have to change that don't like nobody, to allow anybody ,bkuz finballs just plugging everything now to the 5 :lmao: whites, arabs, Chinese finballs and all :wtf2: more like Almighty needs every6ody :lmao:

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Post by Southwarddevil » April 9th, 2017, 4:51 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:he look like a north newark blood :lol:

fina have to change that don't like nobody, to allow anybody ,bkuz finballs just plugging everything now to the 5 :lmao: whites, arabs, Chinese finballs and all :wtf2: more like Almighty needs every6ody :lmao:
:lmao: as soon he came to home to the 5 he probably convert to islam

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by Cryptik1 » April 10th, 2017, 3:22 am

I do know there been white vl since like almost the beginning

Count Olaf
major
major
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Post by Count Olaf » April 10th, 2017, 5:46 am

Q you should make a phone call to your other Vice Lords and Violate this dude for making your nation look bad :lol:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Count Olaf
major
major

Post by Count Olaf » April 10th, 2017, 5:48 am

just kidding but shit like this does piss me off :smh:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

SolidT15th
major
major
Region: South

Post by SolidT15th » April 10th, 2017, 2:51 pm

AVLN was opened up to all races back in the early 80's. they saying son Ghost but he got a T between his eyes....

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Post by Quiet-Q » April 10th, 2017, 3:45 pm

SolidT15th wrote:AVLN was opened up to all races back in the early 80's. they saying son Ghost but he got a T between his eyes....
I know you see 21 22 12

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » April 10th, 2017, 3:47 pm

Lol word I looked right past that shit

Count Olaf
major
major

Post by Count Olaf » April 10th, 2017, 4:07 pm

Q. wrote:
SolidT15th wrote:AVLN was opened up to all races back in the early 80's. they saying son Ghost but he got a T between his eyes....
I know you see 21 22 12
His Facebook says T solid :ohhh:

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » April 10th, 2017, 4:11 pm

Prolly flipped

Count Olaf
major
major

Post by Count Olaf » April 10th, 2017, 4:12 pm

That explains the T on his face

ILick-Queens
og
og

Post by ILick-Queens » April 10th, 2017, 4:31 pm

Q. wrote:
I know you see 21 22 12
^^^ :umhm: u kan spot a u from a mile away kan't u 5olid :lol:
[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XUcTQPlXTe4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FOowaAuBb68" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » April 10th, 2017, 4:58 pm

Shit I fucks with the Ghost bro's but the only ones I've ever been in rotation with was from Little Rock and somewhere around Atl...All were proper but them bro's was on some gang bang shit n real heavy on the red...didn't none of em actually practice the ghost demo/concept at the time but a lot of that grows on you with age and wisdom...For whatever reason U's done got a rep for being dirty looking or dusty but I think most of that comes from peeps taking that from the group "Dirty U's" n just runnin with it .Truth be told you gonna find characters like that in every mob out there

ILick-Queens
og
og

Post by ILick-Queens » April 10th, 2017, 5:15 pm

SolidT15th wrote:Shit I fucks with the Ghost bro's but the only ones I've ever been in rotation with was from Little Rock and somewhere around Atl...All were proper but them bro's was on some gang bang shit n real heavy on the red...didn't none of em actually practice the ghost demo/concept at the time but a lot of that grows on you with age and wisdom...For whatever reason U's done got a rep for being dirty looking or dusty but I think most of that comes from peeps taking that from the group "Dirty U's" n just runnin with it .Truth be told you gonna find characters like that in every mob out there
what :wtf3: :wtf2: it's bunnies hopping around the ATL, outside of this 1 nigga who used to be new jack city dirty U's :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rip: the only dirty u in ATL city limits :lmao:

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » April 10th, 2017, 5:35 pm

This was like 12 years ago but I think they said they was from the outskirts of ATL like a burb or some shit n if they being unseen unheard they ain't doin nothing wrong

ILick-Queens
og
og

Post by ILick-Queens » April 10th, 2017, 5:46 pm

SolidT15th wrote:This was like 12 years ago but I think they said they was from the outskirts of ATL like a burb or some shit n if they being unseen unheard they ain't doin nothing wrong
ok I kan believe them being on the outskirts unless they a zone-3 bunny :umhm: (directed towards a black person not on here ) :lmao: hell I remember that video of the moes or somebody on the outskirts dissin keef n all :lmao: or they was bloods. nigga said fuck keyshia cole on there :wtf3: :wtf2:

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » April 10th, 2017, 5:48 pm

That's prolly the same group Goodie Mob fuck with......they got a white mo that was in them photos with the posted on here a while back

SHANKZILLA
og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Post by SHANKZILLA » April 10th, 2017, 6:57 pm

:whaat: :whaat: :whaat:

ILick-Queens
og
og

Post by ILick-Queens » April 10th, 2017, 7:00 pm

SolidT15th wrote:That's prolly the same group Goodie Mob fuck with......they got a white mo that was in them photos with the posted on here a while back
I posted that photo with the white stone and jody breeze in the middle, they targets n we got into it with jody n his niggas 2009.. I won't never forget that night .. :shoot:

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » April 10th, 2017, 7:14 pm

Jody a blood or he Peoples????? Bc the cover of that single for the Jeezy diss he throwin up a B.....Idk if Mo's throw up B's like that....the ones I kicked it with from Chi wasn't throwin that shit up

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Post by BarefaceBlaine » April 10th, 2017, 9:26 pm

SolidT15th wrote:Shit I fucks with the Ghost bro's but the only ones I've ever been in rotation with was from Little Rock and somewhere around Atl...All were proper but them bro's was on some gang bang shit n real heavy on the red...didn't none of em actually practice the ghost demo/concept at the time but a lot of that grows on you with age and wisdom...For whatever reason U's done got a rep for being dirty looking or dusty but I think most of that comes from peeps taking that from the group "Dirty U's" n just runnin with it .Truth be told you gonna find characters like that in every mob out there
its CVL in East last meadows and forrest park im sure they no longer there and its Insane Vice Lords that was heavy on the blood shit in ATL too im sure they defunct now as well