Shoota Shellz - "Death of 150"

boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Shoota Shellz - "Death of 150"

Postby Ancient » April 6th, 2017, 5:25 am

[youtube][url][img] https://youtu.be/_6MD4K951jw/img][/url][/youtube] #FACTS #DRILL #SUN

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Re: Shoota Shellz - "Death of 150"

Postby Southwarddevil » April 6th, 2017, 5:30 am

aint no limit done killed 4 of they mans recently fuck the rap shit :lol:

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » April 6th, 2017, 6:12 am

No. Coles has never been apart of 2T. Its on the east side of Exchange. Niggas sent shawty (Maurice Harris) off. I remember when his fro looked like Crazy Bone. In front of the Colfax store taking all my damn ones :lol:

underboss
underboss

Postby Neutron Nation » April 6th, 2017, 9:21 pm

Laka said he never been around so many guns for a video in the comments :lol:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 11-9

Postby BuffaloCriss » April 6th, 2017, 9:47 pm

Ancient wrote:No. Coles has never been apart of 2T. Its on the east side of Exchange. Niggas sent shawty (Maurice Harris) off. I remember when his fro looked like Crazy Bone. In front of the Colfax store taking all my damn ones :lol:

Coles useta be GD

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 11-9

Postby BuffaloCriss » April 6th, 2017, 9:49 pm

Shorties need to turn their lives over to GOD & heal their MBS :smh: To much destruction...

general
general
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: ~

Postby GANJASMUGGLING » April 7th, 2017, 1:43 am

ay ancient im not gone lie to you

i thought you mighta been one of the niggas lil dude spilled for a second :lol:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » April 7th, 2017, 3:55 am

/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

major
major
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Postby Count Olaf » April 7th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Ancient wrote:[youtube][url][img] https://youtu.be/_6MD4K951jw/img][/url][/youtube] #FACTS #DRILL #SUN

A lot of NLMB fans in the comments :lol:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » April 7th, 2017, 6:38 pm

:umhm: everything was good back then :lmao: NO limit L's was on top :shoot: maniacs wanted to be kool & lakeside was waiting :plank: :lmao:

^^ when they hear this , they gonna be mad, like "on stone ima kill his ass" :lmao: dissing the shit out of ancient :lmao: ^ 2:54 you a maniac well that's fine, ima show yo ass that I'm dIIIE-5 :ohlawd: :dance:

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » April 9th, 2017, 8:51 am

[quote="@][][]['s"]:umhm: everything was good back then :lmao: NO limit L's was on top :shoot: maniacs wanted to be kool & lakeside was waiting :plank: :lmao:

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pUYXTn-ky0E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LMDti4ylB5I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

^^ when they hear this , they gonna be mad, like "on stone ima kill his ass" :lmao: dissing the shit out of ancient :lmao: ^ 2:54 you a maniac well that's fine, ima show yo ass that I'm dIIIE-5 :ohlawd: :dance:[/quote]

Are the maniacs gone? If so I might take him serious..

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » April 9th, 2017, 8:55 am

Say Ancient it just clicked you from 2ts? how them niggas usurp the name NL?

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » April 9th, 2017, 3:53 pm

Kevin Hunter Sr (RIP) riding around listening to P, and TRU. His closest friends Mike Tilliis (RIP), "Slim", and "Fruit" help push it in the streets. At that time, the Maniacs, Titanics, and Apaches had tight knit groups and G Bull(Kevin Hunter Sr) united the M's, A's, T's, and BPS. The BPS of TT even had sub divisions. Kut throat, Syndicate, Untouchables, Money Mafia, and Renegade (nothing like it sound). The L's ruined the mans legacy. G Bull wasnt the model citizen for Stones, but was a Stone. He one of the people that united the Town. Riding through all the Folks strips slamming Fiend All i know :lol: Jumping out, chasing down. The man was able to spread that influence far as 87th (Medina).

boss
boss

Postby Ancient » April 9th, 2017, 4:06 pm

I wasnt going to say anything but niggas think shawty a hitta when he killed 4 innocent people. The "elders" from down there sent sunny off. Steve Jackson 45 was the only person killed on 75th in TT recently and was a old man that just played basketball. :shrug: :shrug: Look it up. Niggas glorify cowards these days.Them niggas shoot anybody who on the 5 when they slide.They dont get specific. Honorable huh? :smh: Awe yeah..... without details, if u a BD u wouldnt b happy about what shawty did the other day :lol: #Facts

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 9th, 2017, 4:14 pm

yeah yeah ^^^^ but my nigga said free G-rell tho at the end :ohhh: 3:40 and those pics at 2:40, 2:58 and all 1:40 with them gdk shirts :lmao:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 9th, 2017, 5:07 pm

Ancient wrote:I wasnt going to say anything but niggas think shawty a hitta when he killed 4 innocent people. The "elders" from down there sent sunny off. Steve Jackson 45 was the only person killed on 75th in TT recently and was a old man that just played basketball. :shrug: :shrug: Look it up. Niggas glorify cowards these days.Them niggas shoot anybody who on the 5 when they slide.They dont get specific. Honorable huh? :smh: Awe yeah..... without details, if u a BD u wouldnt b happy about what shawty did the other day :lol: #Facts

fukk that incident, I'm more mad at the III's on the southside in woodlawn, king drive n Englewood than that situation u talking about.. :facepalm: :wtf2: them 3's making relationships with gangsters worse, wanna hang around niggas who gdk, then kan't even handle the cobras mannn :cmon: :cmon:

underboss
underboss

Postby Southwarddevil » April 9th, 2017, 5:37 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
Ancient wrote:I wasnt going to say anything but niggas think shawty a hitta when he killed 4 innocent people. The "elders" from down there sent sunny off. Steve Jackson 45 was the only person killed on 75th in TT recently and was a old man that just played basketball. :shrug: :shrug: Look it up. Niggas glorify cowards these days.Them niggas shoot anybody who on the 5 when they slide.They dont get specific. Honorable huh? :smh: Awe yeah..... without details, if u a BD u wouldnt b happy about what shawty did the other day :lol: #Facts

fukk that incident, I'm more mad at the III's on the southside in woodlawn, king drive n Englewood than that situation u talking about.. :facepalm: :wtf2: them 3's making relationships with gangsters worse, wanna hang around niggas who gdk, then kan't even handle the cobras mannn :cmon: :cmon:

wait them 051x800 niggas cleaning up the bds?

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 9th, 2017, 5:57 pm

Jersey demon wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:

it goes back n forth, I'm just mad at the fact my III's gotta handle insanes, some normal gd's then bitch ass mickey cobras :wtf2: like kome on man, leave the gdk shit alone for a while, the cobras should have been wiped off the face of Chicago and the earth :lmao: like the vicelords did them in the 50s n made em move out south :ohhh:

underboss
underboss

Postby Southwarddevil » April 9th, 2017, 6:16 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:

it goes back n forth, I'm just mad at the fact my III's gotta handle insanes, some normal gd's then bitch ass mickey cobras :wtf2: like kome on man, leave the gdk shit alone for a while, the cobras should have been wiped off the face of Chicago and the earth :lmao: like the vicelords did them in the 50s n made em move out south :ohhh:

:lol: but nah forreal tho all of them cliqued up against the bds tho out south you basically got renegades fighting the bds i mean they holding it down tho

and they cant leave that gdk shit alone bro its too much blooda and disrepsect involved :2cents:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 9th, 2017, 6:25 pm

I sort of understand it's too much bloodshed but it's on both sIIIde of the fence... and I'm in ga , I got into a lot of beef with gd's here... and a lot with bloods.. I be hating to type gdk, bk, abk shit bkuz I got blood niggas and gd niggas.. but I be on that shit sometimes.. for the most part it's MCK allday and never will change .... and these niggas need some real war general and street smart niggas on they side... leaving the gdk shit alone n focusing on cobras will be a better move for them III's upthere, I want to see them stop getting locked up or dying from the hands of fins n insanes too.. I'm just giving them some mature strategic points :lol: ...

underboss
underboss

Postby Southwarddevil » April 9th, 2017, 6:42 pm

@][][]['s wrote:I sort of understand it's too much bloodshed but it's on both sIIIde of the fence... and I'm in ga , I got into a lot of beef with gd's here... and a lot with bloods.. I be hating to type gdk, bk, abk shit bkuz I got blood niggas and gd niggas.. but I be on that shit sometimes.. for the most part it's MCK allday and never will change .... and these niggas need some real war general and street smart niggas on they side... leaving the gdk shit alone n focusing on cobras will be a better move for them III's upthere, I want to see them stop getting locked up or dying from the hands of fins n insanes too.. I'm just giving them some mature strategic points :lol: ...

i understand cause i got crip and grape niggas but i still be on my CK GK shit shit even tho i be on some blood love i be on some Bk shit towards some bloods i just be EBK all the way around that why this banging shit just be out of order so i just be honoring the block and dead homies nowadays shit been fucked up since 05 :2cents:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » April 9th, 2017, 7:24 pm

Jersey demon wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:I sort of understand it's too much bloodshed but it's on both sIIIde of the fence... and I'm in ga , I got into a lot of beef with gd's here... and a lot with bloods.. I be hating to type gdk, bk, abk shit bkuz I got blood niggas and gd niggas.. but I be on that shit sometimes.. for the most part it's MCK allday and never will change .... and these niggas need some real war general and street smart niggas on they side... leaving the gdk shit alone n focusing on cobras will be a better move for them III's upthere, I want to see them stop getting locked up or dying from the hands of fins n insanes too.. I'm just giving them some mature strategic points :lol: ...

i understand cause i got crip and grape niggas but i still be on my CK GK shit shit even tho i be on some blood love i be on some Bk shit towards some bloods i just be EBK all the way around that why this banging shit just be out of order so i just be honoring the block and dead homies nowadays shit been fucked up since 05 :2cents:

that's right... that's how I be feeling and I'm barnone Disciple I ain't riding and dieing for the wIIIc, king drive this 68th & green ,68th & emerald, halsted, etc over here darksIIIde frfr

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » April 9th, 2017, 8:05 pm

[quote="Ancient"]Kevin Hunter Sr (RIP) riding around listening to P, and TRU. His closest friends Mike Tilliis (RIP), "Slim", and "Fruit" help push it in the streets. At that time, the Maniacs, Titanics, and Apaches had tight knit groups and G Bull(Kevin Hunter Sr) united the M's, A's, T's, and BPS. The BPS of TT even had sub divisions. Kut throat, Syndicate, Untouchables, Money Mafia, and Renegade (nothing like it sound). The L's ruined the mans legacy. G Bull wasnt the model citizen for Stones, but was a Stone. He one of the people that united the Town. Riding through all the Folks strips slamming Fiend All i know :lol: Jumping out, chasing down. The man was able to spread that influence far as 87th (Medina).[/quote]

@Ancient Yea bruh I had kin ppl over there (he wasn't​ in the life though) I use to come over there from a shorty on up.... They still had VLs and 4's over there when I visited for the first time..next summer or so and it was all stones lol.... when I was coming there bk in the G the whole hood was NL,that's why I asked you how did them boys take the name NL..... But I draw! Yea and G Bull was a Ill nigga soulja to the fullest .... I hope y'all get that worked out, I mean the G getting clipped how he did Mo...It might have made it a easier to get to this point... you know the flood gates of chaos was opened.... I met the G so It was sad it happened to him... Be safe out there though MO it seems like they wanna drive y'all out.

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » April 9th, 2017, 8:13 pm

[quote="@][][]['s"][quote="Jersey demon"][quote="@][][]['s"]I sort of understand it's too much bloodshed but it's on both sIIIde of the fence... and I'm in ga , I got into a lot of beef with gd's here... and a lot with bloods.. I be hating to type gdk, bk, abk shit bkuz I got blood niggas and gd niggas.. but I be on that shit sometimes.. for the most part it's MCK allday and never will change .... and these niggas need some real war general and street smart niggas on they side... leaving the gdk shit alone n focusing on cobras will be a better move for them III's upthere, I want to see them stop getting locked up or dying from the hands of fins n insanes too.. I'm just giving them some mature strategic points :lol: ...[/quote]

i understand cause i got crip and grape niggas but i still be on my CK GK shit shit even tho i be on some blood love i be on some Bk shit towards some bloods i just be EBK all the way around that why this banging shit just be out of order so i just be honoring the block and dead homies nowadays shit been fucked up since 05 :2cents:[/quote]

that's right... that's how I be feeling and I'm barnone Disciple I ain't riding and dieing for the wIIIc, king drive this 68th & green ,68th & emerald, halsted, etc over here darksIIIde frfr[/quote]

I see you like talkin about the Mos ... And you fond of Ancient it seems...stop launchin step away from the gates of the black Demons and ...You wanna Rep them IMS down there in Macon huh ?...You know you wanna lol I see you!

underboss
underboss

Postby Southwarddevil » April 9th, 2017, 8:19 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:

that's right... that's how I be feeling and I'm barnone Disciple I ain't riding and dieing for the wIIIc, king drive this 68th & green ,68th & emerald, halsted, etc over here darksIIIde frfr

facts :2cents:

Next

Return to Lobby