Shoota Shellz - "Death of 150"

og
og
User avatar
Posts: 12475
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: Shoota Shellz - "Death of 150"

Postby ILick-Queens » April 9th, 2017, 8:31 pm

MONSOON wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:I sort of understand it's too much bloodshed but it's on both sIIIde of the fence... and I'm in ga , I got into a lot of beef with gd's here... and a lot with bloods.. I be hating to type gdk, bk, abk shit bkuz I got blood niggas and gd niggas.. but I be on that shit sometimes.. for the most part it's MCK allday and never will change .... and these niggas need some real war general and street smart niggas on they side... leaving the gdk shit alone n focusing on cobras will be a better move for them III's upthere, I want to see them stop getting locked up or dying from the hands of fins n insanes too.. I'm just giving them some mature strategic points :lol: ...


i understand cause i got crip and grape niggas but i still be on my CK GK shit shit even tho i be on some blood love i be on some Bk shit towards some bloods i just be EBK all the way around that why this banging shit just be out of order so i just be honoring the block and dead homies nowadays shit been fucked up since 05 :2cents:


that's right... that's how I be feeling and I'm barnone Disciple I ain't riding and dieing for the wIIIc, king drive this 68th & green ,68th & emerald, halsted, etc over here darksIIIde frfr


I see you like talkin about the Mos ... And you fond of Ancient it seems...stop launchin step away from the gates of the black Demons and ...You wanna Rep them IMS down there in Macon huh ?...You know you wanna lol I see you!


chill lil ku :lmao: I got some stone friends, I'm kool with ancient this is me acting like an annoying lil brother to him :lmao: ,I forgot u ain't been on here that long I always talk to big moe like that , believe me I'm more kool with him than other fins :lmao: like the bunnies :umhm:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s




og
og
User avatar
Posts: 12475
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: Shoota Shellz - "Death of 150"

Postby ILick-Queens » April 9th, 2017, 8:34 pm

ain't no I's either :umhm: ain't no black demons too :umhm: :stoned: :stoned: :shoot: #Barnone
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1082
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am
Location: newark, nj
Region: North East
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Re: Shoota Shellz - "Death of 150"

Postby Southwarddevil » April 9th, 2017, 8:41 pm

@][][]['s wrote:ain't no I's either :umhm: ain't no black demons too :umhm: :stoned: :stoned: :shoot: #Barnone

barnone crazy :stoned:

im blood but im bk it make sense cause im ebk


underboss
underboss
Posts: 970
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 2:20 am
Location: Planet Earth.
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Shoota Shellz - "Death of 150"

Postby MONSOON » April 9th, 2017, 8:48 pm

[quote="@][][]['s"]ain't no I's either :umhm: ain't no black demons too :umhm: :stoned: :stoned: :shoot: #Barnone[/quote]

Yea yea :lol:

boss
boss
Posts: 2567
Joined: February 10th, 2012, 12:28 am
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Shoota Shellz - "Death of 150"

Postby Ancient » April 14th, 2017, 8:31 pm

@Monsoon. Back in the day, 2ts was a Finball deck. I was a baby, literally! From all the stories i heard growning up, the 4s killed G Charlie(when he fed all the brothers even them) and Edward Beys(TIP) son G Bullet (BIP) started a movement to rid the Town of everyone that wasnt Stones. The slogan "If u aint no Ranger, yo ass in danger" was created. #FACTS. Main reason why most Stones over east rarely build relationships with V/L and treat them like any other opp. Cause its CVL, RVL, SVL, and MIVL over east on a block here or there. The 4s became some what irrelevant to the east. 71st gat taken by the bricks and Chestnut :shrug: Fellback? Right now, its tge best its ever been between Stones and Lords this way. Niggas actually "working" together. Most of us just keep distance from one another. At least they aint killing niggas. Well.....some if us aint :lol: Forgat the Snakes was evicted too :lol: Shown mercy! Given a few blocks west of Yates with the MOs!

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1600
Joined: February 3rd, 2015, 1:34 am
Location: Off Halstead
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 11-9

Re: Shoota Shellz - "Death of 150"

Postby BuffaloCriss » April 14th, 2017, 10:07 pm

@][][]['s wrote:
MONSOON wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
@][][]['s wrote:I sort of understand it's too much bloodshed but it's on both sIIIde of the fence... and I'm in ga , I got into a lot of beef with gd's here... and a lot with bloods.. I be hating to type gdk, bk, abk shit bkuz I got blood niggas and gd niggas.. but I be on that shit sometimes.. for the most part it's MCK allday and never will change .... and these niggas need some real war general and street smart niggas on they side... leaving the gdk shit alone n focusing on cobras will be a better move for them III's upthere, I want to see them stop getting locked up or dying from the hands of fins n insanes too.. I'm just giving them some mature strategic points :lol: ...


i understand cause i got crip and grape niggas but i still be on my CK GK shit shit even tho i be on some blood love i be on some Bk shit towards some bloods i just be EBK all the way around that why this banging shit just be out of order so i just be honoring the block and dead homies nowadays shit been fucked up since 05 :2cents:


that's right... that's how I be feeling and I'm barnone Disciple I ain't riding and dieing for the wIIIc, king drive this 68th & green ,68th & emerald, halsted, etc over here darksIIIde frfr


I see you like talkin about the Mos ... And you fond of Ancient it seems...stop launchin step away from the gates of the black Demons and ...You wanna Rep them IMS down there in Macon huh ?...You know you wanna lol I see you!


chill lil ku :lmao: I got some stone friends, I'm kool with ancient this is me acting like an annoying lil brother to him :lmao: ,I forgot u ain't been on here that long I always talk to big moe like that , believe me I'm more kool with him than other fins :lmao: like the bunnies :umhm:



:wink:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1600
Joined: February 3rd, 2015, 1:34 am
Location: Off Halstead
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 11-9

Re: Shoota Shellz - "Death of 150"

Postby BuffaloCriss » April 14th, 2017, 10:38 pm

Ancient wrote:@Monsoon. Back in the day, 2ts was a Finball deck. I was a baby, literally! From all the stories i heard growning up, the 4s killed G Charlie(when he fed all the brothers even them) and Edward Beys(TIP) son G Bullet (BIP) started a movement to rid the Town of everyone that wasnt Stones. The slogan "If u aint no Ranger, yo ass in danger" was created. #FACTS. Main reason why most Stones over east rarely build relationships with V/L and treat them like any other opp. Cause its CVL, RVL, SVL, and MIVL over east on a block here or there. The 4s became some what irrelevant to the east. 71st gat taken by the bricks and Chestnut :shrug: Fellback? Right now, its tge best its ever been between Stones and Lords this way. Niggas actually "working" together. Most of us just keep distance from one another. At least they aint killing niggas. Well.....some if us aint :lol: Forgat the Snakes was evicted too :lol: Shown mercy! Given a few blocks west of Yates with the MOs!


:lmao:

og
og
User avatar
Posts: 12475
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: Shoota Shellz - "Death of 150"

Postby ILick-Queens » April 14th, 2017, 10:53 pm

^^^^^ so is u back to loving sirconn and eastside gd's or u deep south in roseland still :lmao: :lmao: u ain't even on yo Gangster shit no more u turn yo card in like edai did to be a legit 9-5 worker :lmao: :wtf2: chris and edai be talking about the 2011-2013 bangin days n how the finballs can still do it, but folks nem gotta get a legit job now and stop dying for youtube & i.g live to see :bradcry" :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

ooog
ooog
Posts: 24880
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Shoota Shellz - "Death of 150"

Postby BluntedUp » April 14th, 2017, 11:25 pm

@][][]['s wrote:^^^^^ so is u back to loving sirconn and eastside gd's or u deep south in roseland still :lmao: :lmao: u ain't even on yo Gangster shit no more u turn yo card in like edai did to be a legit 9-5 worker :lmao: :wtf2: chris and edai be talking about the 2011-2013 bangin days n how the finballs can still do it, but folks nem gotta get a legit job now and stop dying for youtube & i.g live to see :bradcry" :lmao:

:lol:

Previous

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: agrohimrtn, agrohimtqh, agrohimusb, angermanegment, biale, BkBarclays, HarlemWorldATL, Lalivin23, Obadyahu, Q., townbizzEa$T O and 210 guests