All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 19818
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby The Chosen One » March 21st, 2017, 7:17 am





:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike:




oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 19818
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby The Chosen One » March 21st, 2017, 7:22 am

SHIT ASOON AS I LOG ON AND POST THATS WHEN WOLFPACK LEAVES.. THAT FOOL REALLY DONT LIKE ME :wow: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :wow:

boss
boss
Online
User avatar
Posts: 2447
Joined: November 29th, 2013, 4:12 pm
Location: SAN JOAQUIN VALLEY
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby OriginalE » March 21st, 2017, 8:15 am

This cant be true, Blacks and Whites can produce babies who can also produce off spring, if Blacks and Whites were that much percentage different as species, all black white mixed children would be sterile and not able to make babies, like Mules, Ligers and others like them.
I dont bang City Stats, Im from One Street, and You aint from It, So You aint Welcome, Unless we accept you.

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2877
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby SuperSweet » March 21st, 2017, 8:15 am

Good! :tiphat:

I don't want that rhesus monkey shit in my dna

Image

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5237
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Self-Defense

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby Tribe » March 21st, 2017, 8:43 am

SuperSpic, you're a germ which means you're mixed. You're not 100% Spanish at all, you just speak the Latin language. Spaniards call y'all spics because you are a germ to them. They don't respect your mixed D.N.A :lol:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2125
Joined: March 2nd, 2009, 12:18 am
Location: Chilltown NJ

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby JerseyCity201 » March 21st, 2017, 8:49 am

This type of shit interest me

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1697
Joined: June 4th, 2014, 5:24 am
Location: West of The Bronx River and Uptown NYC
Region: North East
Affiliation: Born Alone Die Alone..Self Preservation

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby #1 » March 21st, 2017, 8:54 am

Tribe wrote:SuperSpic, you're a germ which means you're mixed. You're not 100% Spanish at all, you just speak the Latin language. Spaniards call y'all spics because you are a germ to them. They don't respect your mixed D.N.A :lol:

You fuckin moron. Spaniards dont use the term spic. That a U.S. term faggot.
Ya big homie got 2 teeth in his head, a dope habit and 200 niggas under him....But him and his brother sleep in the same room under his moms roof.

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2125
Joined: March 2nd, 2009, 12:18 am
Location: Chilltown NJ

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby JerseyCity201 » March 21st, 2017, 9:07 am

OriginalEnglish wrote:This cant be true, Blacks and Whites can produce babies who can also produce off spring, if Blacks and Whites were that much percentage different as species, all black white mixed children would be sterile and not able to make babies, like Mules, Ligers and others like them.

If something is close enough related they can create hybrids that can breed. You are using examples where the animals are related enough to breed but not produce offspring. Wolf dogs, Bengal cats are better examples of different animals closely related enough to breed and their offspring still breed.

I breed snakes for a hobby and side business, so I know about examples of this occuring naturally in the wild too as well as in the hobby. For example you can get a Diamond Python crossed with Carpet Python and them breed back out.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5237
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Self-Defense

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby Tribe » March 21st, 2017, 10:35 am

#1 wrote:
Tribe wrote:SuperSpic, you're a germ which means you're mixed. You're not 100% Spanish at all, you just speak the Latin language. Spaniards call y'all spics because you are a germ to them. They don't respect your mixed D.N.A :lol:

You fuckin moron. Spaniards dont use the term spic. That a U.S. term faggot.


It came from the European Spanish you dick head. They don't fuck with y'all germ asses. They call y'all spics all up & down Spain because y'all not real Spanish like them. They hate y'all mixed dirty tainted D.N.A y'all so proud of. They see y'all as diseases to real Spanish.

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1697
Joined: June 4th, 2014, 5:24 am
Location: West of The Bronx River and Uptown NYC
Region: North East
Affiliation: Born Alone Die Alone..Self Preservation

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby #1 » March 21st, 2017, 11:35 am

Tribe wrote:
#1 wrote:
Tribe wrote:SuperSpic, you're a germ which means you're mixed. You're not 100% Spanish at all, you just speak the Latin language. Spaniards call y'all spics because you are a germ to them. They don't respect your mixed D.N.A :lol:

You fuckin moron. Spaniards dont use the term spic. That a U.S. term faggot.


It came from the European Spanish you dick head. They don't fuck with y'all germ asses. They call y'all spics all up & down Spain because y'all not real Spanish like them. They hate y'all mixed dirty tainted D.N.A y'all so proud of. They see y'all as diseases to real Spanish.

You the stupidest mothafucka ever.

Ya whole blood line can suck my dick, idiot.
Ya big homie got 2 teeth in his head, a dope habit and 200 niggas under him....But him and his brother sleep in the same room under his moms roof.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 5237
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Self-Defense

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby Tribe » March 21st, 2017, 12:17 pm

You mad you dirty spic ass germ? Spanish Europeans don't respect you filthy spics because y'all D.N.A is mixed with Africans :lol: But neither side accept you disease spic ass bastards and Spaniards are the worse because they the ones that cut y'all filthy spic asses off 1st & till this day y'all dying to be like them when they don't fuck with y'all :lmao:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1697
Joined: June 4th, 2014, 5:24 am
Location: West of The Bronx River and Uptown NYC
Region: North East
Affiliation: Born Alone Die Alone..Self Preservation

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby #1 » March 21st, 2017, 12:30 pm

Im mad that youre so fucking dumb.

Spic is a term created in the U.S. Spaniards were also called spic at a point in time even during the prohibition era.

Hispanics, Spaniards and Italians are also called dagos but that term just like "Wop" and "ginny" are now terms more known for the Italians.



Lastly, youre a fucking bozo coward and your comfort comes from talking shit knowing that you will forever duck and avoid anybody and wont confront anyone with that same energy and your fake ass delusional mind state created gang. You get ya face ripped the fuck off.


Now go back on your medications you schizo.
Ya big homie got 2 teeth in his head, a dope habit and 200 niggas under him....But him and his brother sleep in the same room under his moms roof.

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2877
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby SuperSweet » March 21st, 2017, 12:32 pm

Tribe wrote:You mad you dirty spic ass germ? Spanish Europeans don't respect you filthy spics because y'all D.N.A is mixed with Africans :lol: But neither side accept you disease spic ass bastards and Spaniards are the worse because they the ones that cut y'all filthy spic asses off 1st & till this day y'all dying to be like them when they don't fuck with y'all :lmao:


Look at this mooley

REAL afocans from afroca, don't fuck with you mtumwas (AAs), in this country. That rbg shit doesn't mean anything to REAL Africans :killself: :lol: You fucking Abeed :lol:

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1697
Joined: June 4th, 2014, 5:24 am
Location: West of The Bronx River and Uptown NYC
Region: North East
Affiliation: Born Alone Die Alone..Self Preservation

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby #1 » March 21st, 2017, 12:39 pm

And my cousin lives in Spain, married to a Spaniard and has children with her.

But this fuckboy RBG/Trib/X/AppleCityFaggot/and the list goes on doesnt know anything because he doesnt move around and is reduced to his room in a housing development for mentally unstable people and trainstation wi-fi for his bum ass phone.
Ya big homie got 2 teeth in his head, a dope habit and 200 niggas under him....But him and his brother sleep in the same room under his moms roof.

king
king
Online
User avatar
Posts: 9228
Joined: August 7th, 2013, 12:46 pm
Location: Yerberia
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby 2wo-G » March 21st, 2017, 1:46 pm

This is one of the more really stupid arguments that dumb ass Instagram 'woke' black People use. First off it ain't even true, Neanderthals mostly lived throughout PArts of of Europe & West Asia (including Israel Chili).

Also, even if it was true....so what? What does that get you? Africans still got it dirty. It's such a minor thing to feel accomplished over and it diminishes even further when you realize the majority of African Americans have white DNA so y'all have 'Neanderthal' too :tedthinks:

prince
prince
Posts: 6348
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby K-Boss » March 21st, 2017, 2:02 pm

The Chosen One wrote:



:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike: :chinamike:


Image

Don't play yo self
Putting Internet Niggaz in they feelings since 2015

prince
prince
Posts: 7008
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby Deezus » March 21st, 2017, 2:19 pm

How is this a bad thing? Mixed breeds are always genetically superior to pure breeds... In every species. Plus neanderthals were not sub-human. They were human. Just another species. They had bigger brains than homo sapiens, they are the ones who originally taught homosapiens how to create and use tools, are the first human species to produce and control fire, etc. Probably inbred with homosapiens knowing the mixed offspring would be somehow superior. Which is also probably why nobody with this "9% neanderthal" DNA is crying about curses and shit.

prince
prince
Posts: 6348
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby K-Boss » March 21st, 2017, 2:27 pm

Deezus wrote:How is this a bad thing? Mixed breeds are always genetically superior to pure breeds... In every species. Plus neanderthals were not sub-human. They were human. Just another species. They had bigger brains than homo sapiens, they are the ones who originally taught homosapiens how to create and use tools, are the first human species to produce and control fire, etc. Probably inbred with homosapiens knowing the mixed offspring would be somehow superior. Which is also probably why nobody with this "9% neanderthal" DNA is crying about curses and shit.


Yea these faggots crying bout this shit for years now
Putting Internet Niggaz in they feelings since 2015

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 24348
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby BluntedUp » March 21st, 2017, 3:18 pm

My mans chili shit on niel degrasse tyson for his work in astrophysics but wanna use white man science when he think it benefits him :wtf2: so called concious black people in this country more sleep them the people they attack :smh:

K-Boss wrote:
Deezus wrote:How is this a bad thing? Mixed breeds are always genetically superior to pure breeds... In every species. Plus neanderthals were not sub-human. They were human. Just another species. They had bigger brains than homo sapiens, they are the ones who originally taught homosapiens how to create and use tools, are the first human species to produce and control fire, etc. Probably inbred with homosapiens knowing the mixed offspring would be somehow superior. Which is also probably why nobody with this "9% neanderthal" DNA is crying about curses and shit.


Yea these faggots crying bout this shit for years now

But u still on a website geared towards blacks vying for their attention. Get yo ass on bruh. :lol:

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 24348
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby BluntedUp » March 21st, 2017, 3:40 pm

Deezus wrote:How is this a bad thing? Mixed breeds are always genetically superior to pure breeds... In every species. Plus neanderthals were not sub-human. They were human. Just another species. They had bigger brains than homo sapiens, they are the ones who originally taught homosapiens how to create and use tools, are the first human species to produce and control fire, etc. Probably inbred with homosapiens knowing the mixed offspring would be somehow superior. Which is also probably why nobody with this "9% neanderthal" DNA is crying about curses and shit.

https://youtu.be/hDWAt_QfMvA

Whites in a black country, young one claimin he a hebrew for the same reasons chili and other israelites call themselves it. :hmm: :umhm:

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2088
Joined: December 16th, 2014, 10:23 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby Tha7thLetta » March 21st, 2017, 4:21 pm

@chili i thought hebrew Israelites dont consider themselves african?

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 24348
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby BluntedUp » March 21st, 2017, 4:26 pm

Tha7thLetta wrote:@chili i thought hebrew Israelites dont consider themselves african?

Facts

Image

Anythjng to seperate themseleves from their african identity, fucking coons. :umhm:

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 24348
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby BluntedUp » March 21st, 2017, 4:28 pm

Notice everytime they wanna show how they aint african they find a fathead african to compare with a slender face black. :lmao: yall niggas aint low.

sergeant
sergeant
User avatar
Posts: 331
Joined: October 17th, 2016, 7:50 pm
Location: goku land
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: ndm

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby king die » March 21st, 2017, 4:54 pm

BLACKS HAVE LOW REASONING SKILLS AND THIS TOPIC PROVES. FIRST OF NEADERTHAL IS A TOTAL EUROPEAN CREATED LIE. THE EUROPEANS FOUND SKULLS OF PEOPLE WITH GENETIC DISORDERS AND WENT AROUND SAYING THEY FOUND THE NEANDERTHALS. THIS LIE WAS QUICKLY EXPOSED BC THE NAME OF THIS DISORDER HAS BEEN FOUND AND CASS WAS ALREADY ON FILE. THE REASON THEY CAME UP WITH THIS LIE WAS TO ADVANCE THE EVOLUTION THEORY WHICH IN ITSELF IS A LIE. IN ORDER FOR EVOLUTION TO EXIST A LINK BETWEEN ANIMAL AND MAN MUST BE ESTABLISHED BUT UNFORTUNATELY THIS LINK HAS NEVER BEEN FOUND. NO ANIMAL IS EVEN CLOSE TO MAN PERIOD. ALTHOUGH THIS BOGUS LIE HAD ALREADY BEEN PROVEN FALSE THE SCIENTIST ACT AS IF IT IS NOT FALSE SO THEY MEASURE REGULAR DNA OF A HUMAN WITH THE ONE THAT HAS A DISORDER AND COMES UP WITH THE 9%. THE 9% IS ALL HUMAN AND NOT SOME CREATED "NEATHERTHALS. BLACKS WHO ARE MENTAL "NEATHERTHALS" SIT AROUND SURFING THE INTERNET LOOKING FOR JUSTIFICATION OF THEIR FAKE ASS SUPERIORITY BY DOING WHAT? YOU GUESSED IT BY USING WHITE SCIENCE TO SURPASS THE WHITE MAN. THIS GOES TO SHOW YOU HOW STUPID THESE NIGGAS REALLY ARE. EVEN IF THE WHITE MAN WAS A "NEADERTHAL" WOULDNT IT BE ODD THAT THIS "NEADERTHAL" FOUND OUT HIS ORIGINS BEFORE YOU. HAHAHA THE NEGRO IS A TOTAL FOOL BC THE PLATE THAT YOU ARE JUDGING OTHER WAS HANDED TO YOU BY THE SAME PERSON YOU ARE JUDGING. NOW HERE IS ANOTHER QUESTION. IF "NEADETHAL" DID EXIST THAT MEANS THAT THE BIBLE IS INCORRECT.

oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 19818
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: All non-Africans Are At Least 9% Neanderthal (a sub-human species)

Postby The Chosen One » March 21st, 2017, 4:55 pm

2wo-G wrote:This is one of the more really stupid arguments that dumb ass Instagram 'woke' black People use. First off it ain't even true, Neanderthals mostly lived throughout PArts of of Europe & West Asia (including Israel Chili).

Also, even if it was true....so what? What does that get you? Africans still got it dirty. It's such a minor thing to feel accomplished over and it diminishes even further when you realize the majority of African Americans have white DNA so y'all have 'Neanderthal' too :tedthinks:



:lmao: :lmao: i love how this annoys 2wO_g.. my shots were meant for Wolfpack, but 2w0_g and any other person who got defensive over this got caught in the crossfire :lol: :lol:

2wo_g i didnt make the video nor did the research. i feel there is some truth behind it.. and stop with the whole Israel is white people land shit..like alot of times u speak with emotions and dont know what ur talkin about..

Neandethals lived in the cold climates of europe and parts of Asia were its cold.. mountian area.. Israel is a damn desert. thats not the climate for white folks or Neanderthals...
Image


learn about Melanin boy!! their skin doesnt do well in that climate hint why the cancer rate is so high
Image

and this Science u know that thing that u believe in!!
:yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

Next

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 2wo-G, 40 OZ, @][][]['s, BkBarclays, Jersey demon, MurdaWoodz438, No Talk, Obadyahu, OriginalE, PeteeуffeyFlova, Q., townbizzEa$T O, UHateOhnosmh and 300 guests