Random Detroit Dude Roams Around Chicago's Worse Hoods By Himself Recording Shit With No Problems

ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Random Detroit Dude Roams Around Chicago's Worse Hoods By Himself Recording Shit With No Problems

Postby The Chosen One » March 20th, 2017, 2:26 am

alpine wrote:https://youtu.be/KrlQOj7BcBM

https://youtu.be/54WBjkwRug0

When you see it from that perspective, it's just like any other city I've been to. Just with more infants and toddlers dying for some reason.

damn its crazy watchin this video being from the west, cuz i aint ever seen so many black folks in 1 city.. no wonder they crime rate high.. the nigga was driving around most of the time so its a diff experience.. shit seem like a GTA game or movie, everybody playin they character roles

corporal
corporal
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Human

Re: Random Detroit Dude Roams Around Chicago's Worse Hoods By Himself Recording Shit With No Problems

Postby PilseNights » March 20th, 2017, 2:40 am

2wo-G wrote:I've been considering seeing Chicago lately.

You should visit June-September. Aside from downtown you can party in Pilsen, Logan Square, wicker park, Hyde Park .. they're all relatively safe. Go for a walk in Little Village during the day and kick it with chicago paisas. Good time guaranteed bro.

general
general

Postby Neutron Nation » March 20th, 2017, 2:43 am

Now Ohno wants to see face pictures? What's next full frontal nudes? Fucking faggot :lol:

The facebook profile was made the same day Pmoney posted it :lol: Like I said I hope Ole boy sues Pmoney :lmao: :lmao:

general
general

Postby Neutron Nation » March 20th, 2017, 2:44 am

Pilsen is hipster central was out that way seen these mexican niggas at the bar harassing white people saying they stole the neighborhood :lmao:

general
general

Postby Neutron Nation » March 20th, 2017, 2:45 am

Walk in Little village you trying to get this nigga murked? :lmao:

Just hit up Wicker Park, Old Town, Bucktown and South Loop to all safe party, club restaurant neighborhoods

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Postby Jersey demon » March 20th, 2017, 2:49 am

The Chosen One wrote:
alpine wrote:https://youtu.be/KrlQOj7BcBM

https://youtu.be/54WBjkwRug0

When you see it from that perspective, it's just like any other city I've been to. Just with more infants and toddlers dying for some reason.

damn its crazy watchin this video being from the west, cuz i aint ever seen so many black folks in 1 city.. no wonder they crime rate high.. the nigga was driving around most of the time so its a diff experience.. shit seem like a GTA game or movie, everybody playin they character roles

damn is so aint alotta niggas out west?

general
general

Postby Neutron Nation » March 20th, 2017, 2:49 am

You feel at home now huh :lol: Better start practicing your lingo when you come visit :lmao:

general
general

Postby Neutron Nation » March 20th, 2017, 2:50 am

Its a Mexican slave state. Niggas get payed in pesos out there....

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » March 20th, 2017, 3:54 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:Walk in Little village you trying to get this nigga murked? :lmao:

Just hit up Wicker Park, Old Town, Bucktown and South Loop to all safe party, club restaurant neighborhoods

Maybe I'll see Humboldt Park.

I don't press issues in other hoods and I'm pretty good at talking to people so I'm not particularly worried If it's 'safe' or not.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Postby Jersey demon » March 20th, 2017, 4:04 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:

Its a Mexican slave state. Niggas get payed in pesos out there....

nah chill scoob :lmao:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Postby DaSuperSavage » March 20th, 2017, 4:17 am

This NIGGA drove through oblock like it wasn't shit :lmao: :lmao: :2cents: he got vids doing this in almost every city

underboss
underboss

Postby DaSuperSavage » March 20th, 2017, 4:28 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:He buying loose squares you can tell he been to Chicago a lot :lol:

:lmao: :lmao: niggas still getting smoked over loose squares in Englewood lol :lol: :lol:

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » March 20th, 2017, 5:20 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:Now Ohno wants to see face pictures? What's next full frontal nudes? Fucking faggot :lol:

The facebook profile was made the same day Pmoney posted it :lol: Like I said I hope Ole boy sues Pmoney :lmao: :lmao:

Took you 8 years to finally visit Chicago n take a pic

Since u can't prove otherwise, then that gay teddy bear boy is you :lol:

general
general

Postby Neutron Nation » March 20th, 2017, 6:28 am

Look at Ohnoimgay and neutured trying to play mind games and get pictures from other men on here. You want to see me pull up in Chicago or go ghost like officer Tdawg :lol:
You the industry towel boy, you hold the towels and cum rags for train sessions ran by d list rappers. Ohno burst in to the room like "anyone need a gatorade?" :lol:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: 11-9

Postby BuffaloCriss » March 20th, 2017, 7:35 am

folks think as soon as u hit chicago soil somebody bad gone happen :lmao:

corporal
corporal
Affiliation: Pink Houses Worldwide

Postby Coaster » March 20th, 2017, 7:43 am

that nigga was in Lawndale though

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » March 20th, 2017, 8:04 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:Look at Ohnoimgay and neutured trying to play mind games and get pictures from other men on here. You want to see me pull up in Chicago or go ghost like officer Tdawg :lol:
You the industry towel boy, you hold the towels and cum rags for train sessions ran by d list rappers. Ohno burst in to the room like "anyone need a gatorade?" :lol:

Don't b hiding when I do pull up in Chicago now like you do with them other real Chicago posters on here :lmao:

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » March 20th, 2017, 8:18 pm

Can't even lie Jay Rocks got jokes now. Those pics he posted gave my boy confidence like a muhh.

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » March 20th, 2017, 8:19 pm

It's a shame that his time here's closing.

underboss
underboss

Postby DaSuperSavage » March 20th, 2017, 11:11 pm

Chiraq Jefe wrote:Walk in Little village you trying to get this nigga murked? :lmao:

He told that nigga to walk through little village??? You talking little village on the Southside of Chicago?? Lmao...... :lmao: :lmao: Suicide squad :lol: :lol:

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » March 21st, 2017, 1:50 am

2wo-G wrote:It's a shame that his time here's closing.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :yeahright: :umhm:

general
general

Postby Neutron Nation » March 21st, 2017, 3:02 am

Don't b hiding when I do pull up in Chicago now like you do with them other real Chicago posters on here :lmao:

I can't wait :naswin:

Previous

Return to Lobby