-"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

-"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Post by Quiet-Q » March 18th, 2017, 7:19 pm

I aint into all the religious talk/not a religious nut..but i was peeping a crime documentary on youtube the other night & alotta the shit being pushed in the documentary was people religious belief (it was a crime joint that ended with a dude getting death penalty/executed)...1
Of the youtube comments that stood out to me was somebody saying god is simply nature (then proceeded to say how nature could be ruthless sometime & not...like basically how people say dam how can such & such die & they was a good person)..people just add a twist to nature & give it a godly like figure...idk the whole talk is out of my league but i think it could be some truth to that

ILick-Queens
og
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Re: -"god" simply being nature ? ..believable?

Post by ILick-Queens » March 18th, 2017, 7:23 pm

mother nature+ father time= things nobody can control , no machine or object can duplicate or bend or control it. only cloning in the nature sense of creation but not fully 100% ..
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

1Million
oog
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: O-A-K-C-L-I-F-F, with my niggas or by myself...

Post by 1Million » March 18th, 2017, 7:25 pm

I've had that thought before. It makes more sense than a man living in a kingdom on top of a cloud.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 18th, 2017, 7:28 pm

Ive asked quite a few religious people like how was jesus a man at 1 point..was the son of god ..who created all the planets solar systems etc..none of them could answer me but say good question ....alotta the shit in bibles(only seen some of regular bible & some of quran)...its alotta loops that leave me confused (as far as things not adding up)

ILick-Queens
og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Post by ILick-Queens » March 18th, 2017, 7:44 pm

that's the thing .. the real creator created more than just earth and mother nature on earth. all solar systems, universes is infinite in time and size in , yet we have more than 1 universe.. what are on the other side of black holes :ohhh: ?

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4h2wDGxab14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tCQRACgxYro" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dhx5HAgVD_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » March 18th, 2017, 8:13 pm

THAT'S MORE LIKE AFRICAN SPIRITUAL SYSTEMS. WHEN EVERYTHING IS BASICALLY A METAPHOR FOR THE LAWS OF NATURE. FOR EXAMPLE... THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WORD FOR GOD WAS "NETER" AND THE WORD "NETER" ALSO MEANS NATURE.

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by Neutron Nation » March 18th, 2017, 8:15 pm

Nobody knows, but its possible. Q I suggest reading up on African Kemetics, Kabbalah, Hermetics. It'll blow your mind bro, occult knowledge no religion no dogma :2cents:

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 18th, 2017, 8:42 pm

Chiraq Jefe wrote:Nobody knows, but its possible. Q I suggest reading up on African Kemetics, Kabbalah, Hermetics. It'll blow your mind bro, occult knowledge no religion no dogma :2cents:

Il look into it

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 18th, 2017, 8:43 pm

@][][]['s wrote:that's the thing .. the real creator created more than just earth and mother nature on earth. all solar systems, universes is infinite in time and size in , yet we have more than 1 universe.. what are on the other side of black holes :ohhh: ?

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4h2wDGxab14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tCQRACgxYro" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dhx5HAgVD_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
So you believe god created all of that?

ILick-Queens
og
og

Post by ILick-Queens » March 18th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Q. wrote:
Chiraq Jefe wrote:Nobody knows, but its possible. Q I suggest reading up on African Kemetics, Kabbalah, Hermetics. It'll blow your mind bro, occult knowledge no religion no dogma :2cents:

Il look into it
http://holybooks.lichtenbergpress.netdn ... at-Art.pdf

^^ I be on this website lookin at this book and other books :lol: been on that shit

a paragraph from it

Those valiant defenders of the mystic Faith, to whom we are indebted for the present universal awakening of Idealism, have not failed to recognize the important rôle which Hermetic Philosophers have played in the preservation and transmission of the sacred tradition regarding the rapports existing between God, Man and Nature. Unhappily they have found themselves face to face with the Sphinx, unable to solve the enigma; they have lost their way in the inextricable labyrinth of apparently contradictory symbols and signs, and in the darkness of their ignorance, they have been incapable of distinguishing Truth from the rubbish that surrounds it, or of separating pure physical facts from mere mystical speculations. Having a vague intuition that Hermetism was not solely concerned with the transmutation of metals, but also with the spiritual emancipation of Man, they have profited by a few analogies which presented themselves, and have created a mystical Alchemy in which the inner man is the exclusive subject. But while such interpretation may, in many instances, be applied to alchemical symbolism, and while we may believe that in this we follow the traditions of the Rosicrucians (who founded a system in which Alchemy and Kabbalah were indissolubly blended), modern commentators, borrowing the jargon of the Alchemists - who are never more
obscure than when they appear to express themselves plainly 1 - have drawn analogies which a mere acquaintance with the fundamental principles of Physical Alchemy would suffice to cause to be rejected as utterly devoid of appropriateness.

Rosicrucians were indeed mystics, but their studies were above all of a purely physical and experimental character; their association of mysticism and chemistry was founded upon analogies the truth of which could be demonstrated in the laboratory and duly verified by the physical senses. No metaphysical proposition was accepted by them which could not be fully confirmed by scientific demonstrations, according to the practice of Roger Bacon, the father of the experimental method.

Alchemists acquired the knowledge of Divine operations by the study of human arts and the observation of natural phenomena. Hermetism begins with the study of the operations of Nature, and ends with the knowledge of the Divine Principle. None, however, must hope to behold the secret Sun of this Royal Art while he remains in darkness regarding the fundamental principles of physical Hermetism, or Alchemy.

The Spagyric Art is a dead science; it has long since uttered its last word; nothing remains but a few tracts, fragments of its outer vestment, and a multitude of worthless lucubrations by pseudo-adepts; the secret is lost, for future generations to recover; but, in order to be freed from the trouble of ransacking dusty old books and manuscripts, and of reconstituting, word after word, this science in its integrity by patient research; in order to avoid the tedious work of deciphering the hieroglyphic pentacles and of restoring the secret meaning of the mutilated tracts of the Masters which have reached us through the centuries, one is not permitted to invent a new Hermetism, to enlarge it, or to attribute to it a signification which, most probably, it never had. Hermetism is what it is, and we must accept its teachings for what they are worth, without trying to reconcile them with the assertions of modern science, or to give to them any signification that may suggest itself.

Hermetic

Deezus
prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Post by Deezus » March 18th, 2017, 9:00 pm

@ twenty's father time comment

Time is just another man made measuring instrument like a tape measure, just less accurate. It's an illusion. Kinda like what most people believe God is. Time doesn't exist.

thehoodlessons
major
major
Affiliation: yeah i bang now

Post by thehoodlessons » March 18th, 2017, 9:14 pm

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:THAT'S MORE LIKE AFRICAN SPIRITUAL SYSTEMS. WHEN EVERYTHING IS BASICALLY A METAPHOR FOR THE LAWS OF NATURE. FOR EXAMPLE... THE ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WORD FOR GOD WAS "NETER" AND THE WORD "NETER" ALSO MEANS NATURE.
:tiphat:

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Post by BluntedUp » March 18th, 2017, 9:25 pm

Deezus wrote:@ twenty's father time comment

Time is just another man made measuring instrument like a tape measure, just less accurate. It's an illusion. Kinda like what most people believe God is. Time doesn't exist.
Snapple facts.

my approach towards god and religion is lazy lol i have no specific belief. Ill see whats up when im dead or i wont.

One thing tho it dont bother nobody that religion is always centered on familiarity and putting unexplainable things into a very simple answer? Shit is bogus lol.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » March 18th, 2017, 9:27 pm

Like heaven being a city on clouds or hell being eternal fire. I figure if something was really other worldy and a place to go after the dead it wouldnt sound like a concept a 5 year old came up with it be something we couldnt fathom in the living world.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 18th, 2017, 9:33 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Like heaven being a city on clouds or hell being eternal fire. I figure if something was really other worldy and a place to go after the dead it wouldnt sound like a concept a 5 year old came up with it be something we couldnt fathom in the living world.

See thats another thing about religion that i just didnt get...people say god forgives etc but at the same breath be like such & such is going to hell for doing this(then in islam niggahs is brainwashed into thinking killing themselves & others who they see as enemies puts them in heaven)...its alotta shit being said thqt if you sit down & analyze it just dont sound right like niggahs added they own lil twist in shit to keep people in order

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » March 18th, 2017, 9:39 pm

Q. wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Like heaven being a city on clouds or hell being eternal fire. I figure if something was really other worldy and a place to go after the dead it wouldnt sound like a concept a 5 year old came up with it be something we couldnt fathom in the living world.

See thats another thing about religion that i just didnt get...people say god forgives etc but at the same breath be like such & such is going to hell for doing this(then in islam niggahs is brainwashed into thinking killing themselves & others who they see as enemies puts them in heaven)...its alotta shit being said thqt if you sit down & analyze it just dont sound right like niggahs added they own lil twist in shit to keep people in order
That last sentence is very real. Jihad never existed in islam until the 70s. That killing yourself for islam aint in the quran, leaders used sacrificing yourself for allah to have young uneducated niggas blow themselves up as an effective terrorist strategy shit got nothing to do with allah and 72 virgins.

And then that god forgives shit, whats the point of hell then. Its alot of inconsistencies, then u add the pedophilia amongst religious groups (mainly islam and catholics). Nah im good, if i came up with my own idea of religion its as valid to me as anybody elses belief.

Sarmata
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: LG

Post by Sarmata » March 18th, 2017, 9:48 pm

I believe that the whole universe is God and we are a part of that universe which means that we are God as well.

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 18th, 2017, 9:48 pm

Time is artificial Its a measuring stick for change, change is the only thing constant

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » March 18th, 2017, 9:52 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
Q. wrote:

That last sentence is very real. Jihad never existed in islam until the 70s. That killing yourself for islam aint in the quran, leaders used sacrificing yourself for allah to have young uneducated niggas blow themselves up as an effective terrorist strategy shit got nothing to do with allah and 72 virgins.

And then that god forgives shit, whats the point of hell then. Its alot of inconsistencies, then u add the pedophilia amongst religious groups (mainly islam and catholics). Nah im good, if i came up with my own idea of religion its as valid to me as anybody elses belief.

Exactly..i looked at jihad as rich leaders using younf niggahs as crash dummies to kill theyself.....religion got alotta people twisted mentally

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Region: West

Post by The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 1:17 am

ILL TELL U NIGGAS WHAT IS REAL

THEM CURSES!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :yeahright:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 19th, 2017, 1:25 am

only thing about that who created nature? how did we get here how did this planet get here the universe? 2 me its 2 much so i believe a God a being created it its more logical to me plus i dont believe in shit happening by chance
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Post by ReclezzRenegade » March 19th, 2017, 2:27 am

:facepalm: :cmon: been tellin u niggas this
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

ILick-Queens
og
og

Post by ILick-Queens » March 19th, 2017, 2:34 am

:lol: ya'll noticed everybody chipped in , except chili :ohhh: bkuz he don't know nothing about this :lmao: this 2 above his head :lmao:

Rollin6ocrip
associate
Affiliation: Rollin 60 crips kill niggaz who dont claim c

Post by Rollin6ocrip » March 19th, 2017, 8:00 am

god aint nature! hes the sky!!! when you die, you go in the sky... others bkecome bkelizeans :lmao: :lol: :lol: :lmao: i wish youll see dat SwuvvLX :lol:

MONSOON
underboss
underboss

Post by MONSOON » March 21st, 2017, 5:22 am

[quote="@][][]['s"]that's the thing .. the real creator created more than just earth and mother nature on earth. all solar systems, universes is infinite in time and size in , yet we have more than 1 universe.. what are on the other side of black holes :ohhh: ?

[youtube]<iframe width="654" height="500" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dhx5HAgVD_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube][/quote]

The universe has a beginning nothing with a beginning is infinite or eternal... All this shit they talk about infinity is just a theory they can up with the concept bc it was beyond their realm of understanding..Like I said nothing with a beginning is eternal or infinite that even goes for numbers.... Infinity as it goes for created things is just a mathematical theory.