Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby BluntedUp » March 19th, 2017, 8:12 am

The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:This why i tell niggas its slow for the bible. Chili just said he sittin back smirking at the fact blacks is fucked up and how his curses is true yet ole boy wont do nothing to help anybody of black skin.

might even sell us to the highest bidder for a latino woman. And meanwhile he'll be the first dude to call someone a coon :lol:
The Chosen One wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Chili you just a dumb nigger always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone fuck outta here dumb nigger if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for shit in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a bitch nigger you are making up excuses

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @the nigger rants

if i wanted handouts i would be in that line with yo ass voting.. ith my hand out beggin n shit to the europeans :wink:

U gotta pay sallie mae (europeans) because you needed loans to go to school so i dont see the difference.

If Obama ain't help u nights what makes u think I will? Why the hell u niggas want help for when u niggas was saying not too long ago that we need to help ourselves.. yall the niggas who going to them playing they games n still gettin ducked by the system that's suppose to help all. Not y'all black asses.. :lol:

U niggas mad at me but y'all believe in voting will save us.. fuck out of here.. how am I going to help people who are stubborn as fuvk n hardheaded! Bible even says his people is stubborn..

I aint lookin for help from no one and i aint vote cuz i think it'll save blacks, thats what u think other people think :lol: i just find it funny u hiding behind a bible and got alot to say but no help or work u put in to show for it. :2cents: :lol:

corporal
corporal
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Human

Postby PilseNights » March 19th, 2017, 8:14 am

Prime example of self hate. :facepalm: :wtf2:

associate
Region: West
Affiliation: Rollin 60 crips kill niggaz who dont claim c

Postby Rollin6ocrip » March 19th, 2017, 8:15 am

"Bklaccs get Nothing"... huh... Obkama got the White House :321:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » March 19th, 2017, 8:15 am

The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
☠ wrote:Why are black men so jealous of other black men? George Bush received a fortune after his presidency yet not one white man said the rest of the whites didn't get anything.

Niggas taught to hate themswlves out here. Nigga chili said he aint expect that nigga to do shit. Ole boy sound like he was raised by a bitter single black mother. :lmao: nigga cant even be like "ight atleast we had a black president" and keep it pushin.

Chili u say u dont even fuck wit politics yet u bring up obama more than niggas who interested wit politics in here. And its always negative lol.

The hatin shit african americans be on is sickening. You think republicans is mad trump is cutting their meals on wheels and healthcare? Nah they just happy a white man runnin shit again lol. I guess white people out here different. Niggas hate themselves and dont even know it lol.

I don't hate Obama I think he is a very likable person.. when he was elected I was shocked.. white folks was mad as shit.. blunt u niggas is sensitive n not grasping what I'm saying.. I won't keep explaining shit to u niggas.. I bring up politics cuz I'm taunting u niggas.. and why the fuck the gay tranny Asian keeps coming in my post n directions messages to me? Let my nuts breath!! Why do u keep talkingbto me? lol I'm starting to think Khmer is one of my exs who is mad at me..

Yo ain't never lied bout that sallie mae shit!!

Lol brotherman i fuck wit politics u dont. So i take what u say with a grain of salt honestly. I dont look at politics as a way out for blacks i look at politics to see where the country at.

U laugh and taunt niggas who follow politics like they dont know whats going on. I find the thought of that alone crazy. :lol:

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » March 19th, 2017, 8:21 am

BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
☠ wrote:Why are black men so jealous of other black men? George Bush received a fortune after his presidency yet not one white man said the rest of the whites didn't get anything.

Niggas taught to hate themswlves out here. Nigga chili said he aint expect that nigga to do shit. Ole boy sound like he was raised by a bitter single black mother. :lmao: nigga cant even be like "ight atleast we had a black president" and keep it pushin.

Chili u say u dont even fuck wit politics yet u bring up obama more than niggas who interested wit politics in here. And its always negative lol.

The hatin shit african americans be on is sickening. You think republicans is mad trump is cutting their meals on wheels and healthcare? Nah they just happy a white man runnin shit again lol. I guess white people out here different. Niggas hate themselves and dont even know it lol.

I don't hate Obama I think he is a very likable person.. when he was elected I was shocked.. white folks was mad as shit.. blunt u niggas is sensitive n not grasping what I'm saying.. I won't keep explaining shit to u niggas.. I bring up politics cuz I'm taunting u niggas.. and why the fuck the gay tranny Asian keeps coming in my post n directions messages to me? Let my nuts breath!! Why do u keep talkingbto me? lol I'm starting to think Khmer is one of my exs who is mad at me..

Lol brotherman i fuck wit politics u dont. So i take what u say with a grain of salt honestly. I dont look at politics as a way out for blacks i look at politics to see where the country at.

U laugh and taunt niggas who follow politics like they dont know whats going on. I find the thought of that alone crazy. :lol:

:tiphat:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby MONSOON » March 19th, 2017, 8:57 am

[quote="The Chosen One"][quote="BluntedUp"]This why i tell niggas its slow for the bible. Chili just said he sittin back smirking at the fact blacks is fucked up and how his curses is true yet ole boy wont do nothing to help anybody of black skin.

might even sell us to the highest bidder for a latino woman. And meanwhile he'll be the first dude to call someone a coon :lol: [quote="The Chosen One"][quote="SHANKZILLA"]Chili you just a dumb nigger always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone fuck outta here dumb nigger if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for shit in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a bitch nigger you are making up excuses[/quote]

if i wanted handouts i would be in that line with yo ass voting.. ith my hand out beggin n shit to the europeans :wink:[/quote]
U gotta pay sallie mae (europeans) because you needed loans to go to school so i dont see the difference.[/quote]

If Obama ain't help u nights what makes u think I will? Why the hell u niggas want help for when u niggas was saying not too long ago that we need to help ourselves.. yall the niggas who going to them playing they games n still gettin ducked by the system that's suppose to help all. Not y'all black asses.. :lol:

U niggas mad at me but y'all believe in voting will save us.. fuck out of here.. how am I going to help people who are stubborn as fuvk n hardheaded! Bible even says his people is stubborn..[/quote]

:lmao:

prince
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Postby KhmerHustla » March 19th, 2017, 10:00 am

chili get that nurse money but kasa get nothing. nigga chili probably get his family members $5 presents and his nieces and nephews 99 cent store gifts for christmas :whaat: that nigga sorry af
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » March 19th, 2017, 10:02 am

better yet this nigga probably don't get his family SHIT for christmas but a lecture talmbout them is pagan holidays :lmao: :killself: but this nigga accept gifts all day

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 10:08 am

BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:This why i tell niggas its slow for the bible. Chili just said he sittin back smirking at the fact blacks is fucked up and how his curses is true yet ole boy wont do nothing to help anybody of black skin.

might even sell us to the highest bidder for a latino woman. And meanwhile he'll be the first dude to call someone a coon :lol:
The Chosen One wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Chili you just a dumb nigger always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone fuck outta here dumb nigger if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for shit in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a bitch nigger you are making up excuses

if i wanted handouts i would be in that line with yo ass voting.. ith my hand out beggin n shit to the europeans :wink:

U gotta pay sallie mae (europeans) because you needed loans to go to school so i dont see the difference.

U niggas mad at me but y'all believe in voting will save us.. fuck out of here.. how am I going to help people who are stubborn as fuvk n hardheaded! Bible even says his people is stubborn..

I aint lookin for help from no one and i aint vote cuz i think it'll save blacks, thats what u think other people think :lol: i just find it funny u hiding behind a bible and got alot to say but no help or work u put in to show for it. :2cents: :lol:

If u voting then u asking for help.. u want things to change.. I'm hiding behind the Bible n u hiding behind the white man how bout that :yeahright: :yeahright:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 10:12 am

PilseNights wrote:Prime example of self hate. :facepalm: :wtf2:

How I have self hate when I'm one of the main niggas here screaming we are the chosen people if God? I make a few of these non blacks uncomfortable.. wh b the other races dissing our people n pissing them off I have a smirk on my face cuz I know where the hate comes from.. u hate anyone who is a threat to you..

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 10:17 am

BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:

U say u see what's going on but do u really? U think voting is going to help us? Fuck naww.. y'all believe in them while I don't!! I see the ones who is ignored, n other niggas do too.. so how can y'all talk shit? Yes I feel voting helps out other people but not us.. we have secrets groups playing chess with our asses

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 10:23 am

Khmer get laid u tranny.. get off my dick.. u think about me more than bitches do... lol y'all see this trannybis a fan? This not normal what he does.. does he has a job or bitches? He makes multiple accounts cuz he don't have shit better to do lol.. nigga killlllllll yoself.. all he wants to talk to me show him attention..

associate
Affiliation: ThuggN

Postby Pmon℮Y » March 19th, 2017, 10:39 am

The Chosen One wrote:Khmer get laid u tranny.. get off my dick.. u think about me more than bitches do... lol y'all see this trannybis a fan? This not normal what he does.. does he has a job or bitches? He makes multiple accounts cuz he don't have shit better to do lol.. nigga killlllllll yoself.. all he wants to talk to me show him attention..

Stfu square. U have no life chasin n harrassin other niggaz around on here with ur lame scriptures and 4 hours youtube videos that no none tryna read, watch or debate wit ur dumbass,,, but u scared of khmer :whaat:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 11:14 am

Pmon℮Y wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:Khmer get laid u tranny.. get off my dick.. u think about me more than bitches do... lol y'all see this trannybis a fan? This not normal what he does.. does he has a job or bitches? He makes multiple accounts cuz he don't have shit better to do lol.. nigga killlllllll yoself.. all he wants to talk to me show him attention..

Stfu square. U have no life chasin n harrassin other niggaz around on here with ur lame scriptures and 4 hours youtube videos that no none tryna read, watch or debate wit ur dumbass,,, but u scared of khmer :whaat:

Fake pmoney shut the hell up and go to sleep u weirdo.. ur hobby is stalking men u faggot.. lol even though I think u say funny shit.. how do u know so much about me when I don't know shit bout u not care?? I'm at work chillin while ur in bed Layin on ur hips thinkin bout me.. lol .. I can see the regulars coming in to argue with me but not u unknown niggas.. ur defending Khmer so u must be him.. how is this fun to u nigga? Every day I'm on ur mind!! I don't know u or want to know u I come here to talk shit n wake my peoples up.. now go play Nintendo divkhead!!

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » March 19th, 2017, 12:34 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
Pmon℮Y wrote:

Fake pmoney shut the hell up and go to sleep u weirdo.. ur hobby is stalking men u faggot.. lol even though I think u say funny shit.. how do u know so much about me when I don't know shit bout u not care?? I'm at work chillin while ur in bed Layin on ur hips thinkin bout me.. lol .. I can see the regulars coming in to argue with me but not u unknown niggas.. ur defending Khmer so u must be him.. how is this fun to u nigga? Every day I'm on ur mind!! I don't know u or want to know u I come here to talk shit n wake my peoples up.. now go play Nintendo divkhead!!

Fuck up nigga. I've only made 1 account and it's this k boss one :stoned:

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » March 19th, 2017, 12:51 pm

And just cuz you Wearin a lil latex glove at work don't mean shit u still gay foe touchin dicks nigga ol walkin out the patient room like

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 4:24 pm

cough.... :tea:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » March 19th, 2017, 4:33 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:

U say u see what's going on but do u really? U think voting is going to help us? Fuck naww.. y'all believe in them while I don't!! I see the ones who is ignored, n other niggas do too.. so how can y'all talk shit? Yes I feel voting helps out other people but not us.. we have secrets groups playing chess with our asses

This nigga dead disregarded what i just said lol. Its like talkin wit a hardhead child.

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 4:52 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:

This nigga dead disregarded what i just said lol. Its like talkin wit a hardhead child.

my bad i was at work at the time and was doing other things.. i dont care if u niggas like voting or into politics. u either agree with it or u dont. i dont. but i can understand what ur saying....

oh yeah im the rebel and dont mind being. i keep shit real and dont care bout making friends. other folks dick ride.. man fuck all this as im typin this shit im thinkin there is a fuckin lame out there who is somewhere in Long Bitch readin everything i write and storing it in his endless database of a brain where he has a shrine with only me in it.. his purpose in life is to try to get my attention daily. im like his father who told him he aint shit and wont be shit when he grows up, now hw grown up to hate me :chinamike:

superior
superior
Region: South
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » March 19th, 2017, 5:42 pm

Chili you just a dumb nigger always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone fuck outta here dumb nigger if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for shit in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a bitch nigger you are making up excuses

:tiphat: Chili is a prime example of why abortion should be legal. If only his dumbass slut of a mother had done the right thing and flushed him out.

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 5:47 pm

_brolic_ wrote:
Chili you just a dumb nigger always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone fuck outta here dumb nigger if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for shit in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a bitch nigger you are making up excuses

:tiphat: Chili is a prime example of why abortion should be legal. If only his dumbass slut of a mother had done the right thing and flushed him out.

im the church kid come out here and pick on me. ill dare you :yeahright: :yeahright:

ill fuck ur wife and mother in front of u and u wont do shit, and if u have kids ill punch they asses in the face too.. pussy :lol: :rosssip:

major
major
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Postby YayArea » March 19th, 2017, 6:06 pm

K-Boss wrote:Any black man who criticizes Obama with the president we have right now is a true coon :2cents:

:huhwhat: :huhwhat: :nplease: Dude you not black mind your business...

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » March 21st, 2017, 6:02 am

[quote="YayArea"][quote="K-Boss"]Any black man who criticizes Obama with the president we have right now is a true coon :2cents:[/quote]
:huhwhat: :huhwhat: :nplease: Dude you not black mind your business...[/quote]

Right Yay... That's a old sucka ass argument ppl use when they ain't got shit to stand on...When Obama was kissing them Europeans asses in office he was still black etc but when brothers and sistas seen the program he was running and spoke up all of a sudden they coons :lol: that's​the logic of a con artist or a mf special Ed student.

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » March 21st, 2017, 6:34 am

That nigga chili is the epitome of a coon :lol: :facepalm:

Obana was the shit. Fuck you coon ass niggaz

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » March 21st, 2017, 6:54 am

how can i be on another nigga mind this much.... unless that nigga gay :tea:

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby