Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 19806
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby The Chosen One » March 18th, 2017, 6:21 pm

FACTS!! :lmao: :lmao:


:tea:




og
og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 11175
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby @][][]['s » March 18th, 2017, 6:40 pm

:cmon: :wtf2: and ,,, let the man get his money he's not the president anymore he gotta live a normal lives like the rest of us chili :facepalm: u and them damn Hebrew/Israelites mind all the way fucked up :lmao: be worried about the wrong shit , ain't nan 1 of ya'll helping out sasha and malia his daughters, he ain't entitled to giving us every damn dollar he makes chili :lmao: :lmao: I haven't thought about Obama in soo long until trump brought him back up and now u :lmao: :wtf2:

oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 19806
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby The Chosen One » March 18th, 2017, 6:58 pm

@][][]['s wrote::cmon: :wtf2: and ,,, let the man get his money he's not the president anymore he gotta live a normal lives like the rest of us chili :facepalm: u and them damn Hebrew/Israelites mind all the way fucked up :lmao: be worried about the wrong shit , ain't nan 1 of ya'll helping out sasha and malia his daughters, he ain't entitled to giving us every damn dollar he makes chili :lmao: :lmao: I haven't thought about Obama in soo long until trump brought him back up and now u :lmao: :wtf2:



im just mockin all them non-believers and voting ass niggas :yeahright: :yeahright:

that nigga Shank and bluntedUP didnt get shit. blunted could have saved his gas money on some Kush to smoke.. funny part is if blunt or shank see that nigga Obama at the gas station, Obama gonna treat them niggas like TI did that male groupie :chinamike: :chinamike:

OBAMA IS THE NIGGA WITH THE CURL AND SHANK AND BLUNT IS EDDIE AND ARSENIO
Image

og
og
User avatar
Posts: 12498
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm
Location: bronx to orlando
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby SHANKZILLA » March 18th, 2017, 7:22 pm

Chili you just a dumb nigger always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone fuck outta here dumb nigger if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for shit in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a bitch nigger you are making up excuses

associate
Posts: 122
Joined: February 24th, 2017, 8:14 am
Location: Yo livin room #boot
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Travel Opps #GPS gangK Mob Biz #KK

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby No Talk » March 18th, 2017, 7:24 pm

:smh: tell em

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 24335
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby BluntedUp » March 18th, 2017, 9:12 pm

Any black person in america expectin a president to move moutains for them black white or purple stupid as hell. Thats what republicans is doin with trump. I only entertain politics cause i like knowing whats goin on in the world around me not because i believe in politicians.

If u think any politician... hold up if u think anyone outside of black neighborhoods can do anything to fix our issues u slow. But if u criticize niggas who interested in politics (for whatever reason) but dont do shit for your hood u better off dead. U the worst type of person outside pedophiles, rapists, and shit like that. :lol:

associate
Posts: 122
Joined: February 24th, 2017, 8:14 am
Location: Yo livin room #boot
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Travel Opps #GPS gangK Mob Biz #KK

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby No Talk » March 18th, 2017, 9:19 pm

i thought i was gonna get a check :gucci2: :cplease: Sup?

oog
oog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 17167
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am
Region: North East

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby UHateOhnosmh » March 18th, 2017, 9:30 pm

Chili don't do nothing for his 5x crip niggas.betcha he won't even hook them up with a hospital job :umhm:

oog
oog
Online
Posts: 17173
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby » March 18th, 2017, 10:12 pm

FACTS

prince
prince
Posts: 6348
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby K-Boss » March 18th, 2017, 10:42 pm

Any black man who criticizes Obama with the president we have right now is a true coon :2cents:
Putting Internet Niggaz in they feelings since 2015

oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 19806
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 1:12 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:Chili you just a dumb nigger always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone fuck outta here dumb nigger if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for shit in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a bitch nigger you are making up excuses



:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @the nigger rants


if i wanted handouts i would be in that line with yo ass voting.. ith my hand out beggin n shit to the europeans :wink:

oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 19806
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 1:31 am

ALL THE OTHER COONS TALKIN SHIT MARINATE YO MINDS ON THIS, OBAMA KILLED U NIGGAS WITH THIS VERSE :lmao: :lmao:

Image

Obama says: I want all Americans to have opportunity. I’m not the president of black America. :chinamike:

http://www.blackenterprise.com/mag/pres ... exclusive/

oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 19806
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 1:34 am






oog
oog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 17167
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am
Region: North East

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby UHateOhnosmh » March 19th, 2017, 1:38 am

What did u want Obama to do chili?

oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 19806
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 1:47 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:What did u want Obama to do chili?



ohno i said it many times on here. i didnt expect shit from him.. this is prophecy.. niggas runnin to these ballets, and other races thinkin they going to save us and get proved wrong everytime



Deuteronomy 28:29
The Curses of Disobedience
…28"The LORD will smite you with madness and with blindness and with bewilderment of heart; 29and you will grope at noon, as the blind man gropes in darkness, and you will not prosper in your ways; but you shall only be oppressed and robbed continually, with none to save you.




:respek: im sitting back with a smirk on my face to all u non-believers

oog
oog
Online
User avatar
Posts: 17167
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am
Region: North East

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby UHateOhnosmh » March 19th, 2017, 3:05 am

The Chosen One wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:What did u want Obama to do chili?



ohno i said it many times on here. i didnt expect shit from him.. this is prophecy.. niggas runnin to these ballets, and other races thinkin they going to save us and get proved wrong everytime



Deuteronomy 28:29
The Curses of Disobedience
…28"The LORD will smite you with madness and with blindness and with bewilderment of heart; 29and you will grope at noon, as the blind man gropes in darkness, and you will not prosper in your ways; but you shall only be oppressed and robbed continually, with none to save you.




:respek: im sitting back with a smirk on my face to all u non-believers



Are you even happy that a brotha was even President? :umhm:

prince
prince
Posts: 6348
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby K-Boss » March 19th, 2017, 3:27 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:What did u want Obama to do chili?



ohno i said it many times on here. i didnt expect shit from him.. this is prophecy.. niggas runnin to these ballets, and other races thinkin they going to save us and get proved wrong everytime



Deuteronomy 28:29
The Curses of Disobedience
…28"The LORD will smite you with madness and with blindness and with bewilderment of heart; 29and you will grope at noon, as the blind man gropes in darkness, and you will not prosper in your ways; but you shall only be oppressed and robbed continually, with none to save you.




:respek: im sitting back with a smirk on my face to all u non-believers



Are you even happy that a brotha was even President? :umhm:


:2cents: this nigga chili starting to sound like pastor manning on his Obama hate rants :lol:
Putting Internet Niggaz in they feelings since 2015

prospect
User avatar
Posts: 71
Joined: January 23rd, 2017, 8:32 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby Nano1 » March 19th, 2017, 4:23 am

K-Boss wrote: :2cents: this nigga chili starting to sound like pastor manning on his Obama hate rants :lol:

https://youtu.be/9UQys5Gyckc :cmon:

og
og
User avatar
Posts: 12498
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm
Location: bronx to orlando
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby SHANKZILLA » March 19th, 2017, 4:56 am

Obama was never president for black America he was president for everybody chili you a dumb ass nigga you ain't no nurse you a CNA nigga :lol:

underboss
underboss
Posts: 1711
Joined: October 28th, 2014, 12:40 am
Location: Southside Chicago,
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: BLACK DISIPLE NATION

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby DaSuperSavage » March 19th, 2017, 5:40 am

Chili they have programs for people like you my man :lol:

oog
oog
Online
Posts: 17173
Joined: January 22nd, 2011, 2:17 am
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby » March 19th, 2017, 5:41 am

Why are black men so jealous of other black men? George Bush received a fortune after his presidency yet not one white man said the rest of the whites didn't get anything.

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 24335
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby BluntedUp » March 19th, 2017, 6:44 am

☠ wrote:Why are black men so jealous of other black men? George Bush received a fortune after his presidency yet not one white man said the rest of the whites didn't get anything.

Niggas taught to hate themswlves out here. Nigga chili said he aint expect that nigga to do shit. Ole boy sound like he was raised by a bitter single black mother. :lmao: nigga cant even be like "ight atleast we had a black president" and keep it pushin.

Chili u say u dont even fuck wit politics yet u bring up obama more than niggas who interested wit politics in here. And its always negative lol.

The hatin shit african americans be on is sickening. You think republicans is mad trump is cutting their meals on wheels and healthcare? Nah they just happy a white man runnin shit again lol. I guess white people out here different. Niggas hate themselves and dont even know it lol.

ooog
ooog
User avatar
Posts: 24335
Joined: May 10th, 2009, 8:03 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby BluntedUp » March 19th, 2017, 6:52 am

This why i tell niggas its slow for the bible. Chili just said he sittin back smirking at the fact blacks is fucked up and how his curses is true yet ole boy wont do nothing to help anybody of black skin.

might even sell us to the highest bidder for a latino woman. And meanwhile he'll be the first dude to call someone a coon :lol:
The Chosen One wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Chili you just a dumb nigger always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone fuck outta here dumb nigger if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for shit in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a bitch nigger you are making up excuses



:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @the nigger rants


if i wanted handouts i would be in that line with yo ass voting.. ith my hand out beggin n shit to the europeans :wink:

U gotta pay sallie mae (europeans) because you needed loans to go to school so i dont see the difference.

oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 19806
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 7:53 am

BluntedUp wrote:
☠ wrote:Why are black men so jealous of other black men? George Bush received a fortune after his presidency yet not one white man said the rest of the whites didn't get anything.

Niggas taught to hate themswlves out here. Nigga chili said he aint expect that nigga to do shit. Ole boy sound like he was raised by a bitter single black mother. :lmao: nigga cant even be like "ight atleast we had a black president" and keep it pushin.

Chili u say u dont even fuck wit politics yet u bring up obama more than niggas who interested wit politics in here. And its always negative lol.

The hatin shit african americans be on is sickening. You think republicans is mad trump is cutting their meals on wheels and healthcare? Nah they just happy a white man runnin shit again lol. I guess white people out here different. Niggas hate themselves and dont even know it lol.



I don't hate Obama I think he is a very likable person.. when he was elected I was shocked.. white folks was mad as shit.. blunt u niggas is sensitive n not grasping what I'm saying.. I won't keep explaining shit to u niggas.. I bring up politics cuz I'm taunting u niggas.. and why the fuck the gay tranny Asian keeps coming in my post n directions messages to me? Let my nuts breath!! Why do u keep talkingbto me? lol I'm starting to think Khmer is one of my exs who is mad at me..

Yo ain't never lied bout that sallie mae shit!!

oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 19806
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm
Location: San Bernardino
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Obama Gets 65 Million Bucks in Book Deal..But Black People GET NOTHING!

Postby The Chosen One » March 19th, 2017, 8:03 am

BluntedUp wrote:This why i tell niggas its slow for the bible. Chili just said he sittin back smirking at the fact blacks is fucked up and how his curses is true yet ole boy wont do nothing to help anybody of black skin.

might even sell us to the highest bidder for a latino woman. And meanwhile he'll be the first dude to call someone a coon :lol:
The Chosen One wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Chili you just a dumb nigger always want a free handout get it how you live I didn't expect was going to give back free meals and a cell phone fuck outta here dumb nigger if you wanna talk about giving back you don't give back for shit in your community you don't want this work all you do is duck and hide like a bitch nigger you are making up excuses



:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: @the nigger rants


if i wanted handouts i would be in that line with yo ass voting.. ith my hand out beggin n shit to the europeans :wink:

U gotta pay sallie mae (europeans) because you needed loans to go to school so i dont see the difference.




If Obama ain't help u nights what makes u think I will? Why the hell u niggas want help for when u niggas was saying not too long ago that we need to help ourselves.. yall the niggas who going to them playing they games n still gettin ducked by the system that's suppose to help all. Not y'all black asses.. :lol:

U niggas mad at me but y'all believe in voting will save us.. fuck out of here.. how am I going to help people who are stubborn as fuvk n hardheaded! Bible even says his people is stubborn..

Next

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: @][][]['s, Fedorjaf, Google [Bot], Jersey demon, king die, Obadyahu, SwaGGMoney, townbizzEa$T O, UHateOhnosmh, and 167 guests