For real tho cuzzy you are NOT a gangster ...you take it in thee rump

prospect
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: For real tho cuzzy you are NOT a gangster ...you take it in thee rump

Postby Nano1 » March 18th, 2017, 9:32 pm

Naretev wrote:I will beat up half to death now what the business st Louis small so u should have no excuse to not get to Station tuff guy

Up to this point ben real nice to u nigga gon get that ticket and bring ya mammy she can scoop ya head up and put it in her purse.

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Postby K-Boss » March 18th, 2017, 9:51 pm

Nano1 wrote:
Naretev wrote:I will beat up half to death now what the business st Louis small so u should have no excuse to not get to Station tuff guy

Up to this point ben real nice to u nigga gon get that ticket and bring ya mammy she can scoop ya head up and put it in her purse.

Y'all better film this shit The ref is in the building :fight:
Putting Internet Niggaz in they feelings since 2015

prospect

Postby Nano1 » March 19th, 2017, 12:38 am

K-Boss wrote:Y'all better film this shit The ref is in the building :fight:

naretev getn his mammy to sign his permission slip and pack his lunch

underboss
underboss

Postby Naretev » March 21st, 2017, 12:50 am

Nano1 wrote:

I was there but anyways I got ya girl mouf on lock down brotha mann I suggest u stop tounge kissing that bitch u a few steps away from sucking my diggity dick

underboss
underboss

Postby Naretev » March 21st, 2017, 4:31 am

wooooooooooooo

underboss
underboss

Postby Naretev » March 21st, 2017, 4:34 am

Nano1 wrote:
Naretev wrote:Cmon now let's hit for i can knock the everloving fucc outcha

I caint take u serious :lmao: u the one run'n from shadows foh dusty bitch

I can dig it you will take it very serious when that ball and chain round come out the gauge and split your frail body up lil hoe I'll drain all the nestle quik out ya gut now What's good lil free pick sucka bill I'll whoop ya like your step-dad used to

underboss
underboss

Postby Naretev » March 21st, 2017, 4:38 am

yyyyueeah I'll cut the skin off ya face but instead of making a mask ima fuck ya mammy til she love me with a flesh condom while you drown in a blood puddle oan ima take all ya video games too b4 I saran wrap all you fucking poosie lala wrap y'all In a big ol carpet and put a flame to that human joint wooooooooooooo #ouchies

underboss
underboss

Postby Naretev » March 21st, 2017, 8:20 am

Nano1 wrote:

Niggy you are lunch I wil.make beef jerky after I beat your godamn head in with a sledgehammer I will also collect the brain matter run it thru a strainer and mix it in with some scrambled eggs yeah bitch you not tough I wouldn't mind scalping you and using the shit for a custom hat bill aye brotha mann speaking of eggs have u ever flicked one?? now visualize that the egg we talking about is your skull...Yeah sucka one good thump and all the yoke spills out by the way I try to recycle so I could most likely turn u into fertilizer and drop the shit on ya mammy porch oh I forgot to mention that before I put said sledge hammer to ya ima freeze ya eyeballs and dig em out with a fucking screwdriver on second thought I will leave one in for you can see my peel off the gel coating and eat your eye like a fucking grape real tough guy right niggy I'll put a big ass jar next to ya mammy pussy and kick all that glass deep enough to slice her intestines so if she live the bitch won't even be able to sneeze for a while but yeah face to face I would hit you midsentencr to make you cut ya own tounge out witcha teefs then I would beat the rest of ya teefs out shiiiit might cut off both ya thumbs cauterize the shit and have u walking around looking stubby #ouchies

prospect

Postby Nano1 » March 21st, 2017, 8:28 am

Naretev wrote:I was there but anyways I got ya girl mouf on lock down brotha mann I suggest u stop tounge kissing that bitch u a few steps away from sucking my diggity dick

u tweekn hard nigga. bitch u was a no-show ya hand doin magic tricks for u again. Ya moms keep dick breath u been waxn her ass n eatn out granny

prospect

Postby Nano1 » March 21st, 2017, 8:51 am

Naretev wrote:Niggy you are lunch I wil.make beef jerky after I beat your godamn head in with a sledgehammer I will also collect the brain matter run it thru a strainer and mix it in with some scrambled eggs yeah bitch you not tough I wouldn't mind scalping you and using the shit for a custom hat bill aye brotha mann speaking of eggs have u ever flicked one?? now visualize that the egg we talking about is your skull...Yeah sucka one good thump and all the yoke spills out by the way I try to recycle so I could most likely turn u into fertilizer and drop the shit on ya mammy porch oh I forgot to mention that before I put said sledge hammer to ya ima freeze ya eyeballs and dig em out with a fucking screwdriver on second thought I will leave one in for you can see my peel off the gel coating and eat your eye like a fucking grape real tough guy right niggy I'll put a big ass jar next to ya mammy pussy and kick all that glass deep enough to slice her intestines so if she live the bitch won't even be able to sneeze for a while but yeah face to face I would hit you midsentencr to make you cut ya own tounge out witcha teefs then I would beat the rest of ya teefs out shiiiit might cut off both ya thumbs cauterize the shit and have u walking around looking stubby #ouchies

Nigga if u hungry thats all u had to say
http://www.foodpantries.org/li/rightway-food-pantry
eatn yo grannys pussy has fucked yo ass up

underboss
underboss

Postby Naretev » March 21st, 2017, 6:26 pm

Nano1 wrote:
Naretev wrote:Niggy you are lunch I wil.make beef jerky after I beat your godamn head in with a sledgehammer I will also collect the brain matter run it thru a strainer and mix it in with some scrambled eggs yeah bitch you not tough I wouldn't mind scalping you and using the shit for a custom hat bill aye brotha mann speaking of eggs have u ever flicked one?? now visualize that the egg we talking about is your skull...Yeah sucka one good thump and all the yoke spills out by the way I try to recycle so I could most likely turn u into fertilizer and drop the shit on ya mammy porch oh I forgot to mention that before I put said sledge hammer to ya ima freeze ya eyeballs and dig em out with a fucking screwdriver on second thought I will leave one in for you can see my peel off the gel coating and eat your eye like a fucking grape real tough guy right niggy I'll put a big ass jar next to ya mammy pussy and kick all that glass deep enough to slice her intestines so if she live the bitch won't even be able to sneeze for a while but yeah face to face I would hit you midsentencr to make you cut ya own tounge out witcha teefs then I would beat the rest of ya teefs out shiiiit might cut off both ya thumbs cauterize the shit and have u walking around looking stubby #ouchies

Nigga if u hungry thats all u had to say
http://www.foodpantries.org/li/rightway-food-pantry
eatn yo grannys pussy has fucked yo ass up

appreciate the food pantry offer but I'm back in atl man unlike your broke ass I can see the country you just hitchhike and come home with wrinkled clothes and a loose asshole we are not the same my man

Previous

Return to Lobby