I'll meet Count Olaf tonight

1Million
oog
oog

Re: I'll meet Count Olaf tonight

Post by 1Million » March 11th, 2017, 6:01 am

Deezus wrote:Unless there's footage of 2 different niggas, they the same nigga. Jay aint slick. Olaf use to just post gifs. Now he meeting the teddy bear hugger. Nah man.
Olaf ain't meeting nobody. He says he lives out in Wisconsin, I don't think he even wanted jayreeshy to meet him nowhere.
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 11th, 2017, 11:12 am

Unless there's footage of 2 different niggas, they the same nigga. Jay aint slick. Olaf use to just post gifs. Now he meeting the teddy bear hugger
when you supposedly come to chicago again this summer come greet the brothers :drama:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 11th, 2017, 2:47 pm

Chiraq Jefe wrote:
Unless there's footage of 2 different niggas, they the same nigga. Jay aint slick. Olaf use to just post gifs. Now he meeting the teddy bear hugger
when you supposedly come to chicago again this summer come greet the brothers :drama:

I swear this niggas a copK first he had all bullshit reasons not to meet people or post pictures now he post a few pictures he all happy n tryna talk like he tryna meet everybody :smh: :facepalm: :cmon: 1 name Lovell Nixon :salute: :rejoice:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Count Olaf
major
major

Post by Count Olaf » March 11th, 2017, 9:32 pm

Deezus wrote:Unless there's footage of 2 different niggas, they the same nigga. Jay aint slick. Olaf use to just post gifs. Now he meeting the teddy bear hugger. Nah man.
About to make a jay rock account to troll dudes fuck it I guess I live in lil village now :lmao:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » March 11th, 2017, 9:38 pm

Like I said before and I'll say it again. I met 2 niggas off this site throughout the years. One is my employee, the other did a tat on me, and we don't speak on it on here. All legit business. I will never, ever, EVER, meet anybody off here for a fade or on some gang shit or anything pertaining to anything other than legit uplifting. And even then, it will be thoroughly screened and never spoken upon on here (far as saying who is who). I don't give a fuck how much of a pussy you think I am. I'll be that. Picture me giving a fuck. :lmao:

Count Olaf
major
major

Post by Count Olaf » March 11th, 2017, 10:20 pm

1,000,000 wrote:
Olaf ain't meeting nobody. He says he lives out in Wisconsin, I don't think he even wanted jayreeshy to meet him nowhere.
It be a waste of gas if that creature still shows up :lol:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Count Olaf
major
major

Post by Count Olaf » March 11th, 2017, 10:25 pm

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
Chiraq Jefe wrote:

I swear this niggas a copK first he had all bullshit reasons not to meet people or post pictures now he post a few pictures he all happy n tryna talk like he tryna meet everybody :smh: :facepalm: :cmon: 1 name Lovell Nixon :salute: :rejoice:
Can also be why he scared of the citizen's around him if he got a badge on him of course he shook jay rock be serving and protecting :rip2:

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 11th, 2017, 10:54 pm

I'm was in one of the hottest hoods in Chicago :cmon: I don't be out south like that, even though little village is technically outwest. Kings and 2-6 hang out 20 deep on them corners, they known for pulling niggas out of cars out there.

But you can't take one pic of a cornfield in wisconsin? :drama:

I got pictures in Milwaukee, how you don't? :lol:

Count Olaf
major
major

Post by Count Olaf » March 11th, 2017, 10:57 pm

Chiraq Jefe wrote:I'm was in one of the hottest hoods in Chicago :cmon: I don't be out south like that, even though little village is technically outwest. Kings and 2-6 hang out 20 deep on them corners, they known for pulling niggas out of cars out there.

But you can't take one pic of a cornfield in wisconsin? :drama:

I got pictures in Milwaukee, how you don't? :lol:
So you gonna meet up that one dude for a beer we don't believe you you need more people :rasta:

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » March 11th, 2017, 10:59 pm

J-Ro why you so bad all the sudden and want people to post pics RIGHT NOW but you just posted pictures this week after years of dodging and making excuses for why you couldn't post none?

You talking about how he can't take one picture of a Milwaukee cornfield but you couldn't peek out the window and snap a picture of a parade going on right outside your house.

Count Olaf
major
major

Post by Count Olaf » March 11th, 2017, 11:19 pm

1,000,000 wrote:J-Ro why you so bad all the sudden and want people to post pics RIGHT NOW but you just posted pictures this week after years of dodging and making excuses for why you couldn't post none?

You talking about how he can't take one picture of a Milwaukee cornfield but you couldn't peek out the window and snap a picture of a parade going on right outside your house.
Right he's always lying :2cents:

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 11th, 2017, 11:52 pm

A picture of a cow? :lol:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » March 12th, 2017, 12:09 am

Y'all are so dumb falling for this lol...Count Olaf obviously ain't a 'real nigga' or whatever, he's some nerdy hoodup troll whose character is from a Kids' TV show. Obviously he's not gonna have pics or meet up with nobody. And Jay Rock knows that. That's why he's focusing on this dude instead of Cryptik...or the fact that all the official Chicago hoodup users on this site still know he's lying about where he's from lol.

Count Olaf
major
major

Post by Count Olaf » March 12th, 2017, 12:44 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:A picture of a cow? :lol:
- person thats never been to Milwaukee :cmon:

Count Olaf
major
major

Post by Count Olaf » March 12th, 2017, 2:11 am

IMG_20170311_180050054.jpg
IMG_20170311_180050054.jpg (4.39 MiB) Viewed 337 times
2wo-G wrote:Y'all are so dumb falling for this lol...Count Olaf obviously ain't a 'real nigga' or whatever, he's some nerdy hoodup troll whose character is from a Kids' TV show. Obviously he's not gonna have pics or meet up with nobody. And Jay Rock knows that. That's why he's focusing on this dude instead of Cryptik...or the fact that all the official Chicago hoodup users on this site still know he's lying about where he's from lol.
Word?

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » March 12th, 2017, 2:21 am

Olaf been on thehoodup for 3-4 months and already posted a pic. It took Jayrock half a decade.

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 12th, 2017, 2:40 am

You white ass fuck :lol: Cave dwelling albino :lmao:

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 12th, 2017, 2:41 am

Majado stop responding on behalf of niggas its feminine :lol:

Damn ChitownTDawg still no pic bro? Fuckkkk

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 12th, 2017, 2:42 am

I got pictures in Milwaukee :cmon:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » March 12th, 2017, 2:48 am

Damn this dudes got pics of his hands but Jay Rock has been on this site since 2008 and still can't do that. Guess I was wrong about who the real nigga was.