I'll meet Count Olaf tonight

Post by Neutron Nation » March 10th, 2017, 2:49 am

:tea: How bout it bro?

SolidT15th
major
major

Re: I'll meet Count Olaf tonight

Post by SolidT15th » March 10th, 2017, 2:52 am

Bruh it's a group of weird ass niggas on this site on some real strange shit lol......it might be the same person but that little dude don't get outside much by the shit he say son...

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 10th, 2017, 2:53 am

He is weird as fuck :lol: This is his chance though, he probably not from Chicago. ChitownTdawg dissappeared Townbitch frontin, ill message his chicago family on facebook :lol:

Count Olaf
colonel
colonel

Post by Count Olaf » March 10th, 2017, 2:55 am

SolidT15th wrote:Bruh it's a group of weird ass niggas on this site on some real strange shit lol......it might be the same person but that little dude don't get outside much by the shit he say son...
so you say you not Jay Rock but yet your AAing Jay Rock :lmao:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Count Olaf
colonel
colonel

Post by Count Olaf » March 10th, 2017, 2:56 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:He is weird as fuck :lol: This is his chance though, he probably not from Chicago. ChitownTdawg dissappeared Townbitch frontin, ill message his chicago family on facebook :lol:
so are you from Chicago or New Orleans? :rasta:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » March 10th, 2017, 2:56 am

Nigga said he from Milwaukee but it's a goofy little white kid dog.....nigga tried to be cute n asked me "why I don't go bail my cousin outta prison since I got so much money " .....

Count Olaf
colonel
colonel

Post by Count Olaf » March 10th, 2017, 2:58 am

SolidT15th wrote:Nigga said he from Milwaukee but it's a goofy little white kid dog.....nigga tried to be cute n asked me "why I don't go bail my cousin outta prison since I got so much money " .....
:cheer:

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » March 10th, 2017, 2:58 am

Olaf from Milwaukee? :lol:

oog
oog

Post by » March 10th, 2017, 2:59 am

Count right and here's the proof :facepalm:

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » March 10th, 2017, 3:00 am

That's what that simple ass kid said to me.....

Count Olaf
colonel
colonel

Post by Count Olaf » March 10th, 2017, 3:01 am

☠ wrote:Count right and here's the proof :facepalm:
:2cents:

Count Olaf
colonel
colonel

Post by Count Olaf » March 10th, 2017, 3:03 am

SolidT15th wrote:That's what that simple ass kid said to me.....
Jay Rock your the only simple kid here ducking Tdawg and Kriptic however you spell his name man I would of took that free beer :lol:

oog
oog

Post by » March 10th, 2017, 3:03 am

It was gay to ask for hand picture's,but Mr Rock got dates with how many men he trying to meet off this site :lmao:

Count Olaf
colonel
colonel

Post by Count Olaf » March 10th, 2017, 3:04 am

☠ wrote:It was gay to ask for hand picture's,but Mr Rock got dates with how many men he trying to meet off this site :lmao:
:lol:

SolidT15th
major
major

Post by SolidT15th » March 10th, 2017, 3:07 am

Lol aight I got no clue bout any of this jay rock shit I just jumped on this gay ass Olaf nigga bc all he posts on this site is lame shit ....it wasn't just him tho it's other certified weirdos also he just got more emotional than anyone else :lmao:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » March 10th, 2017, 3:20 am

Count Olaf has never even said where he's from, so you say this knowing he's not meeting up with anybody.

But you're still afraid to even say Cryptiks name. He's like the boogeyman to u.

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » March 10th, 2017, 3:37 am

☠ wrote:It was gay to ask for hand picture's,but Mr Rock got dates with how many men he trying to meet off this site :lmao:

fuck out of here it aint gay to ask niggas to post they paws. we trying to see what color these niggas is cu so many niggas is frontiing..

it is gay telling niggas u light skin with wavy hair :yeahright: :yeahright:

oog
oog

Post by » March 10th, 2017, 4:16 am

Hey my G,real talk you acting sus. I didn't say it was gay those were Jays word's so 2 not post his hands :foh:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » March 10th, 2017, 4:20 am

:facepalm: this nigga got 3 threds bringin my name outta nowhere all within 24 hrs :facepalm:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

oog
oog

Post by » March 10th, 2017, 4:29 am

He like you and he want you.