FOR MY CHICAGO HEADS, HOW LEGIT ARE THESE BLACK P STONES IN VA?

MONSOON
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1041
Joined: May 17th, 2016, 2:20 am

Re: FOR MY CHICAGO HEADS, HOW LEGIT ARE THESE BLACK P STONES IN VA?

Post by MONSOON » February 21st, 2017, 2:33 am

Where yo super silly ass get this shit*....

User avatar
Fuckcambodians
og
og
Posts: 12943
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: FOR MY CHICAGO HEADS, HOW LEGIT ARE THESE BLACK P STONES IN VA?

Post by Fuckcambodians » February 21st, 2017, 3:48 am

where u at ancient and king blood :ohhh:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

User avatar
HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog
Posts: 18922
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am

Re: FOR MY CHICAGO HEADS, HOW LEGIT ARE THESE BLACK P STONES IN VA?

Post by HarlemWorldATL » February 21st, 2017, 4:18 am

MONSOON wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
MONSOON wrote:Gangsta stones! I wasn't even aware they existed :lmao: that demo died out eons ago...Mos are Mos if they ride with the blood alliance or not... some studs who went to the jungles told me the Mos honor chief out there and are fully aware about him ..One nigga told me most of the them studs in the jungle were closely related and they either originally came from the Go or their families did.
NIGGA GANGSTA STONES AINT DEAD THAT SHIT IS A OFFICIAL BRANCH UNDER THE ABPSN. YOU GOT MOES FROM THE CHI THAT BE COMING OUT HERE FUCKING WITH THEM. HONESTLY WHEN IT COMES TO BEING PLUGGED FROM WHERE YOUR GANG ORIGINALLY COMES FROM, THE BLACK P. STONES MIGHT BE THE REALEST GANG IN THE 757.

Ain't no mf gangsta stones stud :lmao: unless you talking about some old timer no longer active :lmao: you ain't in tune buddy :lol:

:lmao:

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
og
Posts: 12955
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: FOR MY CHICAGO HEADS, HOW LEGIT ARE THESE BLACK P STONES IN VA?

Post by SHANKZILLA » February 21st, 2017, 5:13 am

:whaat: :ohhh: :ohhh:

User avatar
CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 301
Joined: January 14th, 2017, 9:30 am

Re: FOR MY CHICAGO HEADS, HOW LEGIT ARE THESE BLACK P STONES IN VA?

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 24th, 2017, 7:34 am

MONSOON wrote:Where yo super silly ass get this shit*....
NIGGA THE MOES BEEN FUCKING WITH G STONE AND G STONE ALWAYS WAS BPSN.

User avatar
CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 301
Joined: January 14th, 2017, 9:30 am

Re: FOR MY CHICAGO HEADS, HOW LEGIT ARE THESE BLACK P STONES IN VA?

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 24th, 2017, 7:35 am

MONSOON wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
MONSOON wrote:I'm telling you ain't no gangsta stones koocup lol and moose old boy didn't you see me mention except some old timers...Somewhere like where you from that just got stones might be claiming g stones :lmao: :lmao: you don't know shit jr...Ask them guys on here from the Go how deep them gangsta stones is in the Go and how they running shit :lmao: and stop name dropping talking about moose like that's suppose to change something :lol:
THE ONLY WAY G STONE WOULDN'T BE A LEGITIMATE BRANCH WOULD BE IF MOOSE WAS NOT ONE OF CHIEF MEN. NIGGAS FROM CHICAGO FUCK WITH G STONES AND I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT CAUSE I ACTUALLY SEEN THESE NIGGAS. NIGGAS DONT CARE ABOUT HOW MANY G STONES ARE ACTIVE IN CHICAGO? WHY WOULD NIGGAS CARE ABOUT THAT WHICH PROVES YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. THE FACT IS G STONE IS AN ACTIVE BRANCH UNDER THE ABPSN AND ANY REAL MOE FROM CHICAGO OR ANYWHERE ELSE WOULD VOUCH ON THAT! I HATE WHEN NIGGAS SPEAK ON SHIT THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.
I AINT TALKING ABOUT NO HOT HEAD RENEGADE NIGGAS. I'M TALKING ABOUT REAL BLACK P. STONES, REAL MOES! THE FACT THAT YOU SAID "AINT NO GANGSTA STONE" PROVES YOU DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT BPSN.
By the way G Stones were never BPSN don't you see the names are different koo? :lmao:

User avatar
CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 301
Joined: January 14th, 2017, 9:30 am

Re: FOR MY CHICAGO HEADS, HOW LEGIT ARE THESE BLACK P STONES IN VA?

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 24th, 2017, 7:36 am

MONSOON wrote:Look silly I never denied there wasn't such a thing at one point.. I said there aren't any now....So the fuck what there use to be G stones, Casanova's etc I know a old timer that was a Casanova.....You say you know niggas in the Go that fuck with G stones :lmao: where these G stones located at in the Go? :lmao: Mos kill Gangstas jr lol let the Mos tell it Jeff shunned that demo a long time ago...Take your ass around them guys talking about some G stone :lol:

User avatar
CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant
Posts: 301
Joined: January 14th, 2017, 9:30 am

Re: FOR MY CHICAGO HEADS, HOW LEGIT ARE THESE BLACK P STONES IN VA?

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 24th, 2017, 7:40 am

YOU MUST NOT KNOW ANY REAL MOES FROM THE LAND AND I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT CAUSE ANY REAL BROTHERS WOULD TELL YOU G STONE IS LEGIT UNDER THE BPSN. YOU NIGGA JUST BE EXPOSING YOURSELVES.

Post Reply