UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 5:07 am

murksiderock wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
murksiderock wrote:And cats still calling East Coast Bloods fake. I ain't never been tight with every cat I met and I've distanced myself from many Blood sets and hoods out here, but niggas love throwing that fake word around. The foundation of gang banging is violence. There is other shit involved but that's the foundation. Anybody who believes otherwise either is brainwashed by bogus ideology or isn't personally familiar with gangs...

The only gangs or gang members I'd even think about calling "fake" are gangs that ain't getting busy in the field. Even then, I wouldn't use "fake"...Otherwise, ain't nothing fake about violence. I can hate everything a gang stand on, they leaders, they customs, why and how they formed, still wouldn't make them fake...

Only thing i can agree on is that because there are areas where Bloods are the overwhelming majority, you do meet dudes who never been around non-Bloods or never had beef with non-Bloods. Those dudes find it difficult to adjust in those situations but some of them are solid and adapt. And a cat might be from a city or area where he saw no non-Bloods on the street, but if you go to prison in any state, you'll see plenty of anti-Bloods...

80% Bloods... :lol: :smh: :facepalm: :lol:
THATS NOT GANG BANGING THATS VIOLENCE! GANG BANGING IS NOT CENTERED AROUND VIOLENCE, IT'S CENTERED AROUND MAKING MONEY WHICH SOMETIMES CAN LEAD TO VIOLENCE. I WAS RAISED AROUND REAL GANG MEMBERS MY G, SO YOU AINT TELLING ME NOTHING! THIS GANG BANGING SHIT COMES WITH POLITICS AND IF A NIGGA RISKING HIS LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR A SPECIFIC GANG HE AINT GOT NO TOLERANCE FOR A NIGGA FALSE CLAIMING AND BY DEFINITION, THESE EAST COAST BLOODS ARE OFF-BRAND AS FUCK! I CAN TELL YOU NIGGAS DONT GANG BANG OR KNOW SHIT ABOUT GANG BANGING BECAUSE BY YOUR LOGIC AS LONG AS I GO HARD IN THE STREETS AND "PUT IN WORK" I CAN CLAIM WHATEVER SET I WANT WITHOUT GETTING DOWN OR HAVING A BIG HOMIE OR ANYTHING.
You reaching... :facepalm:

Gang banging was never about money. That's not why the Crips started. That's not why the Bloods started. And when you look at old time American street gangs from the 1800s, they didn't form to "make money"...

Shit evolved to where gangs took on money-oriented activities but that's an evolution. It's not the foundation...

Fuck all that though. You're not a "banger" if you ain't "banging". I don't need a crew to make money. There is no purpose in banging without the accompanied violence because you can do everything a banger does by yourself...

Where are you from?
NIGGA YOU AINT A "BANGER" NEITHER. YOU DONT NEED A CREW TO MAKE CAUSE VIOLENCE NEITHER, SO YOUR ENTIRE POINT IS INVALID. LIKE I SAID BEFORE MONEY IS WHAT LEADS TO THE VIOLENCE.

murksiderock
boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: 703x804x757 "Thou Shalt Not Hustle Backwards"...

Post by murksiderock » February 19th, 2017, 5:47 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
murksiderock wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
murksiderock wrote:And cats still calling East Coast Bloods fake. I ain't never been tight with every cat I met and I've distanced myself from many Blood sets and hoods out here, but niggas love throwing that fake word around. The foundation of gang banging is violence. There is other shit involved but that's the foundation. Anybody who believes otherwise either is brainwashed by bogus ideology or isn't personally familiar with gangs...

The only gangs or gang members I'd even think about calling "fake" are gangs that ain't getting busy in the field. Even then, I wouldn't use "fake"...Otherwise, ain't nothing fake about violence. I can hate everything a gang stand on, they leaders, they customs, why and how they formed, still wouldn't make them fake...

Only thing i can agree on is that because there are areas where Bloods are the overwhelming majority, you do meet dudes who never been around non-Bloods or never had beef with non-Bloods. Those dudes find it difficult to adjust in those situations but some of them are solid and adapt. And a cat might be from a city or area where he saw no non-Bloods on the street, but if you go to prison in any state, you'll see plenty of anti-Bloods...

THATS NOT GANG BANGING THATS VIOLENCE! GANG BANGING IS NOT CENTERED AROUND VIOLENCE, IT'S CENTERED AROUND MAKING MONEY WHICH SOMETIMES CAN LEAD TO VIOLENCE. I WAS RAISED AROUND REAL GANG MEMBERS MY G, SO YOU AINT TELLING ME NOTHING! THIS GANG BANGING SHIT COMES WITH POLITICS AND IF A NIGGA RISKING HIS LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR A SPECIFIC GANG HE AINT GOT NO TOLERANCE FOR A NIGGA FALSE CLAIMING AND BY DEFINITION, THESE EAST COAST BLOODS ARE OFF-BRAND AS FUCK! I CAN TELL YOU NIGGAS DONT GANG BANG OR KNOW SHIT ABOUT GANG BANGING BECAUSE BY YOUR LOGIC AS LONG AS I GO HARD IN THE STREETS AND "PUT IN WORK" I CAN CLAIM WHATEVER SET I WANT WITHOUT GETTING DOWN OR HAVING A BIG HOMIE OR ANYTHING.

Gang banging was never about money. That's not why the Crips started. That's not why the Bloods started. And when you look at old time American street gangs from the 1800s, they didn't form to "make money"...

Shit evolved to where gangs took on money-oriented activities but that's an evolution. It's not the foundation...

Fuck all that though. You're not a "banger" if you ain't "banging". I don't need a crew to make money. There is no purpose in banging without the accompanied violence because you can do everything a banger does by yourself...

Where are you from?
NIGGA YOU AINT A "BANGER" NEITHER. YOU DONT NEED A CREW TO MAKE CAUSE VIOLENCE NEITHER, SO YOUR ENTIRE POINT IS INVALID. LIKE I SAID BEFORE MONEY IS WHAT LEADS TO THE VIOLENCE.
So where you from?

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 5:54 am

murksiderock wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
murksiderock wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:

Where are you from?
So where you from?
757 VA

SHANKZILLA
og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Post by SHANKZILLA » February 19th, 2017, 6:03 am

Where at in the Hampton roads area?

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 6:14 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:Where at in the Hampton roads area?
NORFOLK

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » February 19th, 2017, 6:19 am

I used to live in Portsmouth what part of Norfolk

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 6:50 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:I used to live in Portsmouth what part of Norfolk
WARVIEW

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 6:52 am

IF YOU KNOW ABOUT NORFOLK THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE WAS A TIME UBN NIGGAS COULDN'T GO OUT NORVIEW BECAUSE THEM BOUNTY HUNTERS HAD THE LAND ON LOCK!!!

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 19th, 2017, 10:07 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:

now you i know you dont be out on these blocks.. gang banging is competition and rivalry catchin your opposition and applyin that field action on em.. im talkin bustin at niggas over what set they claim.. thats gangbanging its competition.. GETTING MONEY is apart of organized crime thats two different aspects of criminality
:wtf: NIGGA YOU BOGUS AS HELL. NIGGA THIS AINT CALI IN THE 1980'S! WHY THE FUCK YOU THINK BLOODS IN CRIPS FUCKING WITH EACH OTHER? NIGGAS IS MAKING MONEY AND ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY. WHY YOU THINK NIGGAS SELL DRUGS, COMMIT ROBBERIES AND EXTORT NIGGAS? BOY, YOU JUST KEEP EXPOSING YOURSELF. THE ONLY TIME NIGGAS REALLY GANG BANG OFF VIOLENCE IS IF A NIGGA SEEKING FOR REVENGE OR SOMEBODY OWE YOU MONEY!
lol boy you still a goofy.. juggin, finessin, n exortin is all apart of organized crime.. street gangs initial purpose is to combat other street gangs and prove that you're clique is the toughest in the streets.. gangs have been known to attract criminals, thugs, hustlers, n all the above cause a gang is a group of likeminded individuals forced into they're situation thats where the organized crime aspect of gangs comes from.. the origin to some hood beef varies from hood to hood.. could be money or just be as simple as school yard beef/niggas running into each other wrong place wrong time trippin over nothing that resulted in a 2 year block war.. most gang murders are revenge driven in the first place goofy..

JuwanHampton45
underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Post by JuwanHampton45 » February 19th, 2017, 10:11 am

niggaz need start getting dey e bang passes revoked. . . :lol: :lol:

:rip2: :2cents: :cmon: :cmon:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 19th, 2017, 10:14 am

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:

now you i know you dont be out on these blocks.. gang banging is competition and rivalry catchin your opposition and applyin that field action on em.. im talkin bustin at niggas over what set they claim.. thats gangbanging its competition.. GETTING MONEY is apart of organized crime thats two different aspects of criminality
:wtf: NIGGA YOU BOGUS AS HELL. NIGGA THIS AINT CALI IN THE 1980'S! WHY THE FUCK YOU THINK BLOODS IN CRIPS FUCKING WITH EACH OTHER? NIGGAS IS MAKING MONEY AND ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY. WHY YOU THINK NIGGAS SELL DRUGS, COMMIT ROBBERIES AND EXTORT NIGGAS? BOY, YOU JUST KEEP EXPOSING YOURSELF. THE ONLY TIME NIGGAS REALLY GANG BANG OFF VIOLENCE IS IF A NIGGA SEEKING FOR REVENGE OR SOMEBODY OWE YOU MONEY!
lol boy you still a goofy.. juggin, finessin, n exortin is all apart of organized crime.. street gangs initial purpose is to combat other street gangs and prove that you're clique is the toughest in the streets.. gangs have been known to attract criminals, thugs, hustlers, n all the above cause a gang is a group of likeminded individuals forced into they're situation thats where the organized crime aspect of gangs comes from.. the origin to some hood beef varies from hood to hood.. could be money or just be as simple as school yard beef/niggas running into each other wrong place wrong time trippin over nothing that resulted in a 2 year block war.. most gang murders are revenge driven in the first place goofy..
confidential aint bout that block shit

FatBoyG
prospect
Region: West
Affiliation: In Da Kitchen Whippin Up A Sammich

Post by FatBoyG » February 19th, 2017, 10:19 am

let me find out when one of you tough guys all fat and no muscle

:hijack: :rip: :lmao: :lmao: :yeyes:

bitch ass keyboard thugzzzz

murksiderock
boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: 703x804x757 "Thou Shalt Not Hustle Backwards"...

Post by murksiderock » February 19th, 2017, 12:31 pm

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
IF YOU KNOW ABOUT NORFOLK THEN YOU WOULD KNOW THAT THERE WAS A TIME UBN NIGGAS COULDN'T GO OUT NORVIEW BECAUSE THEM BOUNTY HUNTERS HAD THE LAND ON LOCK!!!
I know about Norview, Oceanview, them Bounty Hunters still out there?

It might be 80% Bloods in the Tidewater, but it ain't like that in the 804. 804 still block related, it's gangs out here more than when I was growing up. Still ain't nowhere near 80%, all these Crips, G's, independent hoods out here. I'm from Petersburg-Hopewell, I live in Richmond, that banging shit I been there and done that...

Originally from Woodbridge/Fairfax in Nova, it ain't 80% Bloods there. You need to leave the Tidewater, lil homie... :facepalm:

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » February 19th, 2017, 2:57 pm

I know some bsv smm n ntg niggas out that way ntg been making power moves on niggas now they was turn up In 15 and last yr with all them bodies they drop in Norfolk n Portsmouth

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Post by ReclezzRenegade » February 19th, 2017, 6:35 pm

the pendulum swings both ways. the thing about bangin is that misunderstandings easily happen when you dont speak on shit in it's proper context and wit us bein from da hood alot of us fail to articulate and makes things clearer mixed with plain negative niggas who lookin for beef and dudes who just straight up sensitive.
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.