UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1082
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am
Location: newark, nj
Region: North East
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby Southwarddevil » February 18th, 2017, 9:17 pm

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:YOU NIGGAS DISGUST ME WITH JUSTIFYING THIS FALSE FLAGGIN SHIT! UBN IS FAKE AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF "SOME" WEST COAST BLOODS VOUCHED FOR THE UBN, WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THEM WEST COAST NIGGAS WILL SAY ANYTHING AND SELL THEIR WHOLE AFFILIATION FOR SOME MONEY AND VIDEO FAME. I WOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THOSE EAST COAST SETS IF THEY NEVER CLAIMED BLOOD! YOU CANT JUST COPY A GANG AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN SETS :facepalm: AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT UBN DID. THE BLOODS DOWN SOUTH ARE FAKE AS FUCK THEM NIGGAS JUST BANG BLOOD BECAUSE THEIR FAVORITE RAPPER BLOODS, THEY NOT REAL GANG MEMBERS. DOWN SOUTH CRIPS AND GD'S GO HARDER THAN DOWN SOUTH BLOODS. WHY DONT NIGGAS CREATE THEIR OWN GANGS? YOU NIGGAS TAKE SO MUCH PRIDE IN BEING FROM A CERTAIN CITY OR HOOD BUT YOU RISKING YOUR LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR ANOTHER NIGGA GANG!


do you have this same energy outside of thehoodup towards these bloods :umhm:

YEAH I HAVE THE SAME ENERGY. I KEEP IT REAL AND THATS WHY NIGGAS DONT FUCK WITH ME IN REAL LIFE, BECAUSE SOMETIMES I TEND TO KEEP IT TOO REAL. THE NIGGAS I USE TO FUCK WITH THAT CLAIMED UBN DONT EVEN FUCK WITH ME NO MORE CAUSE I BE CLOWNING THEY DICK RIDIN ASSES :lol: THESE UBN NIGGAS JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. JUST BECAUSE YOU GO HARD DONT MEAN YOU A "REAL GANG MEMBER." WHAT YOU NIGGAS ARE TELLING ME IS THAT I CAN FALSE FLAG ANY GANG AS LONG AS I'M A "SHOOTER" IN THE STREETS :ohhh:


keep on telling them feel good tales :lol:

next min you gonna say you was taking niggas flags too right my brother :lmao:

I SEE YOU AINT NEVER BEEN AROUND NO REAL STREET NIGGAS BEFORE. I DONT TAKE NIGGAS FLAGS BECAUSE I DONT GANG BANG BUT AT THE SAME TIME I KEEP IT 100 AT ALL TIMES! SO IF YO SHIT FAKE I'M A PULL YO CARD ON IT AND IF YOU FEEL SOME KIND OF WAY THEN KILL ME THEN :shrug: THAT'S WHERE MY HEART IS AT BIG DAWG I DON'T HOLD MY TONGUE FOR NOTHING! AND IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU JUST AS FAKE AS THE UBN :shrug:

i understand but what im saying niggas been talking about these 5 riding bloods for damn near a decade now and they still here so obviously niggas aint having that same enegry cause if they were it shoulda been 5 riding bloods getting slumped left and right or getting ran out of town by now :2cents: :2cents:

I DONT GANG BANG SO I DONT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. THESE 5 RIDING BLOODS ARE ON THE EAST COAST SO OF COURSE THEY GONE BE FREE TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO. THEY CANT DO THAT SHIT ON THE WEST COAST. YOU GOT SOME BLOODS ON THE WEST COAST WHO WONT CARE BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE SOME OF THESE NIGGAS WOULD SAY AND DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY AND VIDEO FAME! BUT THE REAL BLOODS OUT THERE AINT FOR NONE OF THAT SHIT. YOU REALLY THINK THESE 5 RIDING EAST COAST BLOODS WOULD BE BANGING THE 5IVE IN CHICAGO (WHERE IT ORIGINATED)? HELL NO! THESE NIGGAS ARE PUSSY AND THE ONLY REASON THEY GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SHIT IS BECAUSE THEY DONT STEP BEHIND ENEMY LINES. THE EAST COAST IS FILLED WITH BLOODS AND HALF THESE NIGGAS DONT EVEN KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE IN A ROOM WITH A CRIP OR KNOW WHAT THAT STATIC A FEEL LIKE, SO IT'S EASY TO GET AWAY WITH WHAT YOU WANT AS AN EAST COAST BLOOD.



the east coast is filled of bloods but aint no big ol blood party bloods beefin with bloods all day :2cents: blood vs blood/crip/some block crew basically everybody vs everybody and in chicago yes they would probably be banging the five cause aint like chicago that much structure anyway




boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2839
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm
Location: 2-11 on a slobk, 5100 Enright, Polo World
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby BarefaceBlaine » February 18th, 2017, 9:22 pm

LOCBOY-COKEBOY wrote::tiphat: Conidential..


:ohhh:
5'9 Brims got hoods in New Orleans that started up not too long ago..


i know a few pirus from da N.O aint asked what set. but it look like da B's and C's finally penetratin New Warleans

Ain't no Crips just Bloods out there as far as I'm concerned

underboss
underboss
User avatar
Posts: 1082
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 6:47 am
Location: newark, nj
Region: North East
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby Southwarddevil » February 18th, 2017, 9:23 pm

LOCBOY-COKEBOY wrote::tiphat: Conidential..


:ohhh:
5'9 Brims got hoods in New Orleans that started up not too long ago..


i know a few pirus from da N.O aint asked what set. but it look like da B's and C's finally penetratin New Warleans

i heard they came after katrina

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2839
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm
Location: 2-11 on a slobk, 5100 Enright, Polo World
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby BarefaceBlaine » February 18th, 2017, 9:59 pm



couple of the sets i mentioned not sure where dey be posted at exactly

sergeant
sergeant
User avatar
Posts: 300
Joined: January 14th, 2017, 9:30 am
Location: CONFIDENTIAL
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby CONFIDENTIAL » February 18th, 2017, 10:05 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:

couple of the sets i mentioned not sure where dey be posted at exactly

BRO YOU GOT GAY ASS HOMO THUG NIGGAS CLAIMING BLOOD NOW!? THIS YOUNG THUG WANNABE :whaat:

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY 75% OF THE EAST COAST BLOODS ARE INFLUENCED BY THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AND ARE NOT REAL GANG MEMBERS. IF IT WASN'T FOR THE MUSIC INDUSTRY THESE NIGGAS WOULDN'T BE BLOODS. PUT THESE NIGGAS UP AGAINST ANY REAL CRIPS THATS WORD ON MY MOMMA THEY A FOLD!

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2839
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm
Location: 2-11 on a slobk, 5100 Enright, Polo World
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby BarefaceBlaine » February 18th, 2017, 10:09 pm

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

couple of the sets i mentioned not sure where dey be posted at exactly

BRO YOU GOT GAY ASS HOMO THUG NIGGAS CLAIMING BLOOD NOW!? THIS YOUNG THUG WANNABE :whaat:

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY 75% OF THE EAST COAST BLOODS ARE INFLUENCED BY THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AND ARE NOT REAL GANG MEMBERS. IF IT WASN'T FOR THE MUSIC INDUSTRY THESE NIGGAS WOULDN'T BE BLOODS. PUT THESE NIGGAS UP AGAINST ANY REAL CRIPS THATS WORD ON MY MOMMA THEY A FOLD!

lol u mean the real crips in Cali where the murder rate aint too high? New Orleans shits hectic i dont think lil loc nem ready for that block action :lmao: regardless of you not considering them real bangers they got active young niggas wit glocks, dracos, uzis, all dat shit so if u feel some type of way you and yo crips load up n ride out on these niggas i doubt you will though

oog
oog
User avatar
Posts: 18246
Joined: May 14th, 2010, 1:40 am
Region: North East

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby HarlemWorldATL » February 18th, 2017, 10:13 pm

confidential is that nerd coon poster that got robbed by that whiteboy at his job for his weed and he did nothing.got fired too :lmao:

he aint no real street nigga n he dont travel.he will not come to nyc or the south to tell niggas they fake.hes just gonna keep typing all day n night on the computer about it :lmao:

sergeant
sergeant
User avatar
Posts: 300
Joined: January 14th, 2017, 9:30 am
Location: CONFIDENTIAL
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby CONFIDENTIAL » February 18th, 2017, 10:42 pm

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:

couple of the sets i mentioned not sure where dey be posted at exactly

BRO YOU GOT GAY ASS HOMO THUG NIGGAS CLAIMING BLOOD NOW!? THIS YOUNG THUG WANNABE :whaat:

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN WHEN I SAY 75% OF THE EAST COAST BLOODS ARE INFLUENCED BY THE MUSIC INDUSTRY AND ARE NOT REAL GANG MEMBERS. IF IT WASN'T FOR THE MUSIC INDUSTRY THESE NIGGAS WOULDN'T BE BLOODS. PUT THESE NIGGAS UP AGAINST ANY REAL CRIPS THATS WORD ON MY MOMMA THEY A FOLD!

lol u mean the real crips in Cali where the murder rate aint too high? New Orleans shits hectic i dont think lil loc nem ready for that block action :lmao: regardless of you not considering them real bangers they got active young niggas wit glocks, dracos, uzis, all dat shit so if u feel some type of way you and yo crips load up n ride out on these niggas i doubt you will though

:lmao: I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF THESE NIGGAS HAD ISIS ON A PAY ROLL THEY STILL FAKE GANG MEMBERS, AINT NONE OF THEM NIGGAS UNTOUCHABLE, WHY THE FUCK YOU THINK NIGGAS GET KILLED IN THE STREETS EVERYDAY DESPITE BEING STRAPPED. YOU A CLOWN ASS NIGGA CAUSE YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE SOMEBODY GOT GUNS THEY ARE REAL GANG MEMBER. I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU NEVER BEEN IN THE STREETS BEFORE! I CALL IT HOW I SEE IT, YOU NIGGAS ARE FAKE GANG MEMBERS AND YOU MAKE IT OBVIOUS CAUSE YOU CANT PROVE OTHERWISE :shrug: YOU NIGGAS AINT BLOODS, YOU NIGGAS CONFUSED.

og
og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12755
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm
Location: bronx to orlando
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby SHANKZILLA » February 19th, 2017, 12:34 am

Internet thugs :whaat: :whaat:

sergeant
sergeant
User avatar
Posts: 300
Joined: January 14th, 2017, 9:30 am
Location: CONFIDENTIAL
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 1:43 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:Internet thugs :whaat: :whaat:

THATS THE EXACT REPSONSE FROM SOMEBODY WHO AINT GOT SHIT ELSE TO SAY :tiphat:

boss
boss
Posts: 2236
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 9:42 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby murksiderock » February 19th, 2017, 2:04 am

Ain't no 80-90% of the East Coast, Blood... :facepalm:

70-75% of all Bloods in the Southeast are UBN or NY Blood affiliated. Southeast means VA/NC/SC/GA/FL. The rest of the South probably has less than 2% NY Blood affiliation....even though the SE has that NY Blood dominance in numbers there are plenty of pockets in cities and towns throughout the SE where NY/NJ style Bloods are the minority...

Even in Upstate NY which take all they cues from The City, you got homegrown sets, Crips, GD, and Kings. It's not even 80% Bloods in Upstate NY...

To say the East Coast, out of all the gangs out here, are 80-90% Bloods, shows a lack of knowledge of East Coast gang and street culture, homeboy really watching too much TV...Sticking to the Southeast, there is plenty of Crips and Gangster Disciples in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. That by itself knocks that "80% Bloods" down to less than 65%. Then even though Latin Kings and Chi mobs besides GD ain't dominant in the SE, Kings are around, they not like unicorns or something you never see. Just like Vice Lords, Stones, Four Corner Hustlers--they not deep but it's not like if you live in the SE you'll never see a VL. They around. Now it's under 60%...

Florida is its own bag with mad different gangs, and every single state I named got homegrown gangs with no Blood or Crip affiliation. The Charlotte Kings at one point was one of the largest gangs in the South, no Blood or Crip affiliation...

The only thing I can cosign is that yes, in the gang world, there's more Bloods on the East Coast (Northeast and Southeast) than any other gang, but ain't nowhere near 80%. There's cities and regions where it's like 80% Bloods (like Raleigh) but that shit balance itself out. The East Coast has more Bloods than anybody else but at the most it's 50%. The other 50%, they out here and active in many spots and they are not Bloods in any form...

Spoken as a brother who has affiliated with Bloods from New York to Georgia. Plenty of gangs that ain't Bloods, plenty of Bloods that ain't UBN...

boss
boss
Posts: 2236
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 9:42 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby murksiderock » February 19th, 2017, 2:17 am

And cats still calling East Coast Bloods fake. I ain't never been tight with every cat I met and I've distanced myself from many Blood sets and hoods out here, but niggas love throwing that fake word around. The foundation of gang banging is violence. There is other shit involved but that's the foundation. Anybody who believes otherwise either is brainwashed by bogus ideology or isn't personally familiar with gangs...

The only gangs or gang members I'd even think about calling "fake" are gangs that ain't getting busy in the field. Even then, I wouldn't use "fake"...Otherwise, ain't nothing fake about violence. I can hate everything a gang stand on, they leaders, they customs, why and how they formed, still wouldn't make them fake...

Only thing i can agree on is that because there are areas where Bloods are the overwhelming majority, you do meet dudes who never been around non-Bloods or never had beef with non-Bloods. Those dudes find it difficult to adjust in those situations but some of them are solid and adapt. And a cat might be from a city or area where he saw no non-Bloods on the street, but if you go to prison in any state, you'll see plenty of anti-Bloods...

80% Bloods... :lol: :smh: :facepalm: :lol:

godfather
godfather
Online
User avatar
Posts: 46119
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby Q. » February 19th, 2017, 2:22 am

I agree with confidential on the part about alotta bloods not beefing with crips (as far as ny go)...depending on what borough you in & what side of town is in that borough..but that was for the late 90s....when the crip wave wasnt as wag..so usually lets say the bronx..its usually blood on blood beef more then anything...like how the west has alotta crip on crip due to the fact they have more numbers its the same with ny(depending on borough /hood)then thats not including bloods thats just claimers (niggahs who aint banging on other niggahs)...that 80% of east is blood is overdoing it though

godfather
godfather
Online
User avatar
Posts: 46119
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby Q. » February 19th, 2017, 2:32 am

@murkside i agree with you on smm comment....with niggahs claiming that its either they. Hustlers or broke niggahs taking up space ( as far as ny go.....nowadays its seems like more so broke niggahs more then anything) ....smm in jersey seem to be cut from a different cloth..they seem more gang banging & hustling in this day in age(but thats me from the outside looking in)..smm heads from early 90s (when they was still a drug crew) was more so dopeboys wilding out & stacking bread....but i said the same shit for 93g in ny...that set overall was the go to set if you wanted to join a blood set..niggahs ah put you down..niggahs was either herbs or prettyboys...ive always said the main set that really was banging & wilding out in ny history is gkb (dont kbow what happened to them when they changed name to g.shine. ..the whole image & type of niggahs reppin it changed...gkb niggahs usually was dusty dirty niggahs down to get they hands dirty..rob niggahs..shoot the 5 whatever)...atl smm seems to commercialize it more then anybody on eastern seaboard though...dont know how they get down or how deep they are they seem to be dedicated to it in this day in age...but smm niggahs ive met outta town either flipped to westside blood sets or just dropped they flag & became nuetral

boss
boss
Posts: 2236
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 9:42 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby murksiderock » February 19th, 2017, 2:36 am

Q. wrote:I agree with confidential on the part about alotta bloods not beefing with crips (as far as ny go)...depending on what borough you in & what side of town is in that borough..but that was for the late 90s....when the crip wave wasnt as wag..so usually lets say the bronx..its usually blood on blood beef more then anything...like how the west has alotta crip on crip due to the fact they have more numbers its the same with ny(depending on borough /hood)then thats not including bloods thats just claimers (niggahs who aint banging on other niggahs)...that 80% of east is blood is overdoing it though


It's hoods in the South like that too. I never been anywhere as Blood dominated as Raleigh, that city is legit 80% Bloods. To my knowledge it was only two Crip hoods in the whole city, a few Kings and MS, VL's, GD's, all them make up the other 20% combined....

So in a city/area like that, yeah they not beefing with Crips like that (only a handful of Bloods bother beefing with the 2 or 3 Crip spots). Everything is Bloods vs Bloods...and it's other cities like that but Raleigh the best example I can give, because it's not some tiny town and it has the largest Blood population I've seen anywhere...

godfather
godfather
Online
User avatar
Posts: 46119
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby Q. » February 19th, 2017, 2:42 am

Q. wrote:@murkside i agree with you on smm comment....with niggahs claiming that its either they. Hustlers or broke niggahs taking up space ( as far as ny go.....nowadays its seems like more so broke niggahs more then anything) ....smm in jersey seem to be cut from a different cloth..they seem more gang banging & hustling in this day in age(but thats me from the outside looking in)..smm heads from early 90s (when they was still a drug crew) was more so dopeboys wilding out & stacking bread....but i said the same shit for 93g in ny...that set overall was the go to set if you wanted to join a blood set..niggahs ah put you down..niggahs was either herbs or prettyboys...ive always said the main set that really was banging & wilding out in ny history is gkb (dont kbow what happened to them when they changed name to g.shine. ..the whole image & type of niggahs reppin it changed...gkb niggahs usually was dusty dirty niggahs down to get they hands dirty..rob niggahs..shoot the 5 whatever)...atl smm seems to commercialize it more then anybody on eastern seaboard though...dont know how they get down or how deep they are they seem to be dedicated to it in this day in age...but smm niggahs ive met outta town either flipped to westside blood sets or just dropped they flag & became nuetral


End of the day ive always respected smm just for the fact they was in they own lane..that gang banging image just didnt fit the image for that set to be honest (if it wasnt bang outs over money)

godfather
godfather
Online
User avatar
Posts: 46119
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm
Location: Bronx/queens/bmore
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby Q. » February 19th, 2017, 2:42 am

Murk i hear you

boss
boss
Posts: 2236
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 9:42 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby murksiderock » February 19th, 2017, 3:04 am

Q. wrote:@murkside i agree with you on smm comment....with niggahs claiming that its either they. Hustlers or broke niggahs taking up space ( as far as ny go.....nowadays its seems like more so broke niggahs more then anything) ....smm in jersey seem to be cut from a different cloth..they seem more gang banging & hustling in this day in age(but thats me from the outside looking in)..smm heads from early 90s (when they was still a drug crew) was more so dopeboys wilding out & stacking bread....but i said the same shit for 93g in ny...that set overall was the go to set if you wanted to join a blood set..niggahs ah put you down..niggahs was either herbs or prettyboys...ive always said the main set that really was banging & wilding out in ny history is gkb (dont kbow what happened to them when they changed name to g.shine. ..the whole image & type of niggahs reppin it changed...gkb niggahs usually was dusty dirty niggahs down to get they hands dirty..rob niggahs..shoot the 5 whatever)...atl smm seems to commercialize it more then anybody on eastern seaboard though...dont know how they get down or how deep they are they seem to be dedicated to it in this day in age...but smm niggahs ive met outta town either flipped to westside blood sets or just dropped they flag & became nuetral


I said this on here before, but before I went to jail as a youngster, the only NY Blood gang I ever heard of was GKB. Obviously I didn't come up in a gang area in VA. When I went to Fayetteville, the two dudes who brought GKB there were from the Bronx, I lived up the street from both of them (the older bro was around 20 when I moved to NC and was banging this fine 16-year old piece at my school lol)...

Otherwise the hood I landed in was all Bounty Hunters and Pirus (it was West Side Piru then, they all flipped Ave some years ago). So they was two GKB niggas from BX living in a BH/Ru hood. There was no GKB "hood" in Fayetteville. There were some 9 Trey hoods around but I NEVER crossed paths with a 9 Trey until I hit county. Never heard of 183, SMM, Mad Dog, none of the original U hoods!

So my education on UBN gangs came during my bid. And in the county I met 9-Trey and other Bloods but when I went to prison is when I realized little ass Fayetteville wasnt a good example for the rest of NC, because them U gangs all had mad heads on the yard...when u got outta prison it was GKB/SMM/VGB hoods in Fayetteville...

On Murda, only Murda niggas I've ever known in the street was in Upstate NY, Elmira/Corning/Ithaca/Binghamton areas. They got a handful (maybe 2) hoods in that area of Upstate. I don't think I ever met a SMM on the street down South. I gotta think about it, but off top, I knew a grip in different jails, but none on the street. There is/was a hood in Fayetteville but I only knew that from meeting a couple of them niggas in the county--I didn't see em in the street...

SMM in NC ain't got nowhere near the reputation as the Soundview or even Jersey SMM. I know there's some hoods around NC and VA that get busy, but not like they name sakes from Soundview. The SMM hood in Fayetteville was not even the wildest Blood hood on that part of town. The SMM in the Upstate area I mentioned were like every other gang in that area. They looked good cause they had legit ties to NY and they was in a small area. All these niggas was cool but it wasn't like they was tearing the streets up, not at all!

Nowadays I don't know what the fuck going on... :lol: ...I think part of my detachment to banging is natural growth in becoming a father, trying to become a better person. I got a handful of individuals I keep contact with but I don't be in hoods or around gangs or none of that shit anymore. The other part, it's not for me. I grew up and networked with the people I did. I have no desire to be around teenagers or grown men interested in that shit anymore. I ain't knocking the lifestyle, cause I did it, it's just not 'my' thing anymore. I still am who I am but my era was 2005-2015, not ny thing in this time. The most gang members I been around the last couple years was in Cali. I'm not in tune with modern trends!

I do remember '08-09 people saying SMM was dropping it's Bloods card, is that when they did that?

og
og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12755
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm
Location: bronx to orlando
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby SHANKZILLA » February 19th, 2017, 3:23 am

Blood on blood had to with the neighborhood beef before bloods came out Bronx river beef with Lambert or 174 vs Lambert or West farms vs Boston rd mainly had to do with old rivals

sergeant
sergeant
User avatar
Posts: 300
Joined: January 14th, 2017, 9:30 am
Location: CONFIDENTIAL
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 4:13 am

murksiderock wrote:Ain't no 80-90% of the East Coast, Blood... :facepalm:

70-75% of all Bloods in the Southeast are UBN or NY Blood affiliated. Southeast means VA/NC/SC/GA/FL. The rest of the South probably has less than 2% NY Blood affiliation....even though the SE has that NY Blood dominance in numbers there are plenty of pockets in cities and towns throughout the SE where NY/NJ style Bloods are the minority...

Even in Upstate NY which take all they cues from The City, you got homegrown sets, Crips, GD, and Kings. It's not even 80% Bloods in Upstate NY...

To say the East Coast, out of all the gangs out here, are 80-90% Bloods, shows a lack of knowledge of East Coast gang and street culture, homeboy really watching too much TV...Sticking to the Southeast, there is plenty of Crips and Gangster Disciples in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. That by itself knocks that "80% Bloods" down to less than 65%. Then even though Latin Kings and Chi mobs besides GD ain't dominant in the SE, Kings are around, they not like unicorns or something you never see. Just like Vice Lords, Stones, Four Corner Hustlers--they not deep but it's not like if you live in the SE you'll never see a VL. They around. Now it's under 60%...

Florida is its own bag with mad different gangs, and every single state I named got homegrown gangs with no Blood or Crip affiliation. The Charlotte Kings at one point was one of the largest gangs in the South, no Blood or Crip affiliation...

The only thing I can cosign is that yes, in the gang world, there's more Bloods on the East Coast (Northeast and Southeast) than any other gang, but ain't nowhere near 80%. There's cities and regions where it's like 80% Bloods (like Raleigh) but that shit balance itself out. The East Coast has more Bloods than anybody else but at the most it's 50%. The other 50%, they out here and active in many spots and they are not Bloods in any form...

Spoken as a brother who has affiliated with Bloods from New York to Georgia. Plenty of gangs that ain't Bloods, plenty of Bloods that ain't UBN...

NIGGA I'M FROM THE SOUTH EAST AND ABOUT 80% OF THE SOUTH EAST IS BLOOD! THE VIRGINIA GANGSTER DISCIPLES ARE NOTHING BUT WHITE BOYS WHO GOT DENIED BY OTHER GANGS SO NOW THEY CLAIM GD. EVIDENTLY YOU DONT KNOW HOW PERCENTAGES WORK JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE 80% OF SOMETHING DONT MEAN THERE ISNT A HIGH NUMBER OF OTHERS, THE SAME WAY THERE'S MILLIONS OF BLACKS IN AMERICA BUT WE ONLY MAKE UP 13% OF THE POPULATION. NIGGA I MOVE AROUND THE ENTIRE SOUTHEASTERN REGION OF AMERICA AND THE SOUTH EASTERN OF AMERICA IS ABOUT 80% BLOOD. JUST BECAUSE THERE'S A HIGH NUMBER OF OTHERS DONT MEAN THEY HAVE A BIG PERCENTAGE.

sergeant
sergeant
User avatar
Posts: 300
Joined: January 14th, 2017, 9:30 am
Location: CONFIDENTIAL
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 4:22 am

murksiderock wrote:And cats still calling East Coast Bloods fake. I ain't never been tight with every cat I met and I've distanced myself from many Blood sets and hoods out here, but niggas love throwing that fake word around. The foundation of gang banging is violence. There is other shit involved but that's the foundation. Anybody who believes otherwise either is brainwashed by bogus ideology or isn't personally familiar with gangs...

The only gangs or gang members I'd even think about calling "fake" are gangs that ain't getting busy in the field. Even then, I wouldn't use "fake"...Otherwise, ain't nothing fake about violence. I can hate everything a gang stand on, they leaders, they customs, why and how they formed, still wouldn't make them fake...

Only thing i can agree on is that because there are areas where Bloods are the overwhelming majority, you do meet dudes who never been around non-Bloods or never had beef with non-Bloods. Those dudes find it difficult to adjust in those situations but some of them are solid and adapt. And a cat might be from a city or area where he saw no non-Bloods on the street, but if you go to prison in any state, you'll see plenty of anti-Bloods...

80% Bloods... :lol: :smh: :facepalm: :lol:

THATS NOT GANG BANGING THATS VIOLENCE! GANG BANGING IS NOT CENTERED AROUND VIOLENCE, IT'S CENTERED AROUND MAKING MONEY WHICH SOMETIMES CAN LEAD TO VIOLENCE. I WAS RAISED AROUND REAL GANG MEMBERS MY G, SO YOU AINT TELLING ME NOTHING! THIS GANG BANGING SHIT COMES WITH POLITICS AND IF A NIGGA RISKING HIS LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR A SPECIFIC GANG HE AINT GOT NO TOLERANCE FOR A NIGGA FALSE CLAIMING AND BY DEFINITION, THESE EAST COAST BLOODS ARE OFF-BRAND AS FUCK! I CAN TELL YOU NIGGAS DONT GANG BANG OR KNOW SHIT ABOUT GANG BANGING BECAUSE BY YOUR LOGIC AS LONG AS I GO HARD IN THE STREETS AND "PUT IN WORK" I CAN CLAIM WHATEVER SET I WANT WITHOUT GETTING DOWN OR HAVING A BIG HOMIE OR ANYTHING.

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2839
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm
Location: 2-11 on a slobk, 5100 Enright, Polo World
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 5100 Sccan Blocc Young Gunna'z BK. Bkoosie World,

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby BarefaceBlaine » February 19th, 2017, 4:27 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
murksiderock wrote:And cats still calling East Coast Bloods fake. I ain't never been tight with every cat I met and I've distanced myself from many Blood sets and hoods out here, but niggas love throwing that fake word around. The foundation of gang banging is violence. There is other shit involved but that's the foundation. Anybody who believes otherwise either is brainwashed by bogus ideology or isn't personally familiar with gangs...

The only gangs or gang members I'd even think about calling "fake" are gangs that ain't getting busy in the field. Even then, I wouldn't use "fake"...Otherwise, ain't nothing fake about violence. I can hate everything a gang stand on, they leaders, they customs, why and how they formed, still wouldn't make them fake...

Only thing i can agree on is that because there are areas where Bloods are the overwhelming majority, you do meet dudes who never been around non-Bloods or never had beef with non-Bloods. Those dudes find it difficult to adjust in those situations but some of them are solid and adapt. And a cat might be from a city or area where he saw no non-Bloods on the street, but if you go to prison in any state, you'll see plenty of anti-Bloods...

80% Bloods... :lol: :smh: :facepalm: :lol:

THATS NOT GANG BANGING THATS VIOLENCE! GANG BANGING IS NOT CENTERED AROUND VIOLENCE, IT'S CENTERED AROUND MAKING MONEY WHICH SOMETIMES CAN LEAD TO VIOLENCE. I WAS RAISED AROUND REAL GANG MEMBERS MY G, SO YOU AINT TELLING ME NOTHING! THIS GANG BANGING SHIT COMES WITH POLITICS AND IF A NIGGA RISKING HIS LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR A SPECIFIC GANG HE AINT GOT NO TOLERANCE FOR A NIGGA FALSE CLAIMING AND BY DEFINITION, THESE EAST COAST BLOODS ARE OFF-BRAND AS FUCK! I CAN TELL YOU NIGGAS DONT GANG BANG OR KNOW SHIT ABOUT GANG BANGING BECAUSE BY YOUR LOGIC AS LONG AS I GO HARD IN THE STREETS AND "PUT IN WORK" I CAN CLAIM WHATEVER SET I WANT WITHOUT GETTING DOWN OR HAVING A BIG HOMIE OR ANYTHING.

now you i know you dont be out on these blocks.. gang banging is competition and rivalry catchin your opposition and applyin that field action on em.. im talkin bustin at niggas over what set they claim.. thats gangbanging its competition.. GETTING MONEY is apart of organized crime thats two different aspects of criminality

sergeant
sergeant
User avatar
Posts: 300
Joined: January 14th, 2017, 9:30 am
Location: CONFIDENTIAL
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 4:32 am

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
murksiderock wrote:And cats still calling East Coast Bloods fake. I ain't never been tight with every cat I met and I've distanced myself from many Blood sets and hoods out here, but niggas love throwing that fake word around. The foundation of gang banging is violence. There is other shit involved but that's the foundation. Anybody who believes otherwise either is brainwashed by bogus ideology or isn't personally familiar with gangs...

The only gangs or gang members I'd even think about calling "fake" are gangs that ain't getting busy in the field. Even then, I wouldn't use "fake"...Otherwise, ain't nothing fake about violence. I can hate everything a gang stand on, they leaders, they customs, why and how they formed, still wouldn't make them fake...

Only thing i can agree on is that because there are areas where Bloods are the overwhelming majority, you do meet dudes who never been around non-Bloods or never had beef with non-Bloods. Those dudes find it difficult to adjust in those situations but some of them are solid and adapt. And a cat might be from a city or area where he saw no non-Bloods on the street, but if you go to prison in any state, you'll see plenty of anti-Bloods...

80% Bloods... :lol: :smh: :facepalm: :lol:

THATS NOT GANG BANGING THATS VIOLENCE! GANG BANGING IS NOT CENTERED AROUND VIOLENCE, IT'S CENTERED AROUND MAKING MONEY WHICH SOMETIMES CAN LEAD TO VIOLENCE. I WAS RAISED AROUND REAL GANG MEMBERS MY G, SO YOU AINT TELLING ME NOTHING! THIS GANG BANGING SHIT COMES WITH POLITICS AND IF A NIGGA RISKING HIS LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR A SPECIFIC GANG HE AINT GOT NO TOLERANCE FOR A NIGGA FALSE CLAIMING AND BY DEFINITION, THESE EAST COAST BLOODS ARE OFF-BRAND AS FUCK! I CAN TELL YOU NIGGAS DONT GANG BANG OR KNOW SHIT ABOUT GANG BANGING BECAUSE BY YOUR LOGIC AS LONG AS I GO HARD IN THE STREETS AND "PUT IN WORK" I CAN CLAIM WHATEVER SET I WANT WITHOUT GETTING DOWN OR HAVING A BIG HOMIE OR ANYTHING.

now you i know you dont be out on these blocks.. gang banging is competition and rivalry catchin your opposition and applyin that field action on em.. im talkin bustin at niggas over what set they claim.. thats gangbanging its competition.. GETTING MONEY is apart of organized crime thats two different aspects of criminality

:wtf: NIGGA YOU BOGUS AS HELL. NIGGA THIS AINT CALI IN THE 1980'S! WHY THE FUCK YOU THINK BLOODS IN CRIPS FUCKING WITH EACH OTHER? NIGGAS IS MAKING MONEY AND ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY. WHY YOU THINK NIGGAS SELL DRUGS, COMMIT ROBBERIES AND EXTORT NIGGAS? BOY, YOU JUST KEEP EXPOSING YOURSELF. THE ONLY TIME NIGGAS REALLY GANG BANG OFF VIOLENCE IS IF A NIGGA SEEKING FOR REVENGE OR SOMEBODY OWE YOU MONEY!

sergeant
sergeant
User avatar
Posts: 300
Joined: January 14th, 2017, 9:30 am
Location: CONFIDENTIAL
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby CONFIDENTIAL » February 19th, 2017, 4:33 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
murksiderock wrote:And cats still calling East Coast Bloods fake. I ain't never been tight with every cat I met and I've distanced myself from many Blood sets and hoods out here, but niggas love throwing that fake word around. The foundation of gang banging is violence. There is other shit involved but that's the foundation. Anybody who believes otherwise either is brainwashed by bogus ideology or isn't personally familiar with gangs...

The only gangs or gang members I'd even think about calling "fake" are gangs that ain't getting busy in the field. Even then, I wouldn't use "fake"...Otherwise, ain't nothing fake about violence. I can hate everything a gang stand on, they leaders, they customs, why and how they formed, still wouldn't make them fake...

Only thing i can agree on is that because there are areas where Bloods are the overwhelming majority, you do meet dudes who never been around non-Bloods or never had beef with non-Bloods. Those dudes find it difficult to adjust in those situations but some of them are solid and adapt. And a cat might be from a city or area where he saw no non-Bloods on the street, but if you go to prison in any state, you'll see plenty of anti-Bloods...

80% Bloods... :lol: :smh: :facepalm: :lol:

THATS NOT GANG BANGING THATS VIOLENCE! GANG BANGING IS NOT CENTERED AROUND VIOLENCE, IT'S CENTERED AROUND MAKING MONEY WHICH SOMETIMES CAN LEAD TO VIOLENCE. I WAS RAISED AROUND REAL GANG MEMBERS MY G, SO YOU AINT TELLING ME NOTHING! THIS GANG BANGING SHIT COMES WITH POLITICS AND IF A NIGGA RISKING HIS LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR A SPECIFIC GANG HE AINT GOT NO TOLERANCE FOR A NIGGA FALSE CLAIMING AND BY DEFINITION, THESE EAST COAST BLOODS ARE OFF-BRAND AS FUCK! I CAN TELL YOU NIGGAS DONT GANG BANG OR KNOW SHIT ABOUT GANG BANGING BECAUSE BY YOUR LOGIC AS LONG AS I GO HARD IN THE STREETS AND "PUT IN WORK" I CAN CLAIM WHATEVER SET I WANT WITHOUT GETTING DOWN OR HAVING A BIG HOMIE OR ANYTHING.

now you i know you dont be out on these blocks.. gang banging is competition and rivalry catchin your opposition and applyin that field action on em.. im talkin bustin at niggas over what set they claim.. thats gangbanging its competition.. GETTING MONEY is apart of organized crime thats two different aspects of criminality

:wtf: NIGGA YOU BOGUS AS HELL. NIGGA THIS AINT CALI IN THE 1980'S! WHY THE FUCK YOU THINK BLOODS IN CRIPS FUCKING WITH EACH OTHER? NIGGAS IS MAKING MONEY AND ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY. WHY YOU THINK NIGGAS SELL DRUGS, COMMIT ROBBERIES AND EXTORT NIGGAS? BOY, YOU JUST KEEP EXPOSING YOURSELF. THE ONLY TIME NIGGAS REALLY GANG BANG OFF VIOLENCE IS IF A NIGGA SEEKING FOR REVENGE OR SOMEBODY OWE YOU MONEY!

AND EVEN IF A NIGGA OWE YOU MONEY, IT'S STILL ABOUT THE MONEY AND NOT THE VIOLENCE! THE MONEY LEADS TO THE VIOLENCE.

boss
boss
Posts: 2236
Joined: July 7th, 2011, 9:42 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Postby murksiderock » February 19th, 2017, 4:56 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
murksiderock wrote:And cats still calling East Coast Bloods fake. I ain't never been tight with every cat I met and I've distanced myself from many Blood sets and hoods out here, but niggas love throwing that fake word around. The foundation of gang banging is violence. There is other shit involved but that's the foundation. Anybody who believes otherwise either is brainwashed by bogus ideology or isn't personally familiar with gangs...

The only gangs or gang members I'd even think about calling "fake" are gangs that ain't getting busy in the field. Even then, I wouldn't use "fake"...Otherwise, ain't nothing fake about violence. I can hate everything a gang stand on, they leaders, they customs, why and how they formed, still wouldn't make them fake...

Only thing i can agree on is that because there are areas where Bloods are the overwhelming majority, you do meet dudes who never been around non-Bloods or never had beef with non-Bloods. Those dudes find it difficult to adjust in those situations but some of them are solid and adapt. And a cat might be from a city or area where he saw no non-Bloods on the street, but if you go to prison in any state, you'll see plenty of anti-Bloods...

80% Bloods... :lol: :smh: :facepalm: :lol:

THATS NOT GANG BANGING THATS VIOLENCE! GANG BANGING IS NOT CENTERED AROUND VIOLENCE, IT'S CENTERED AROUND MAKING MONEY WHICH SOMETIMES CAN LEAD TO VIOLENCE. I WAS RAISED AROUND REAL GANG MEMBERS MY G, SO YOU AINT TELLING ME NOTHING! THIS GANG BANGING SHIT COMES WITH POLITICS AND IF A NIGGA RISKING HIS LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR A SPECIFIC GANG HE AINT GOT NO TOLERANCE FOR A NIGGA FALSE CLAIMING AND BY DEFINITION, THESE EAST COAST BLOODS ARE OFF-BRAND AS FUCK! I CAN TELL YOU NIGGAS DONT GANG BANG OR KNOW SHIT ABOUT GANG BANGING BECAUSE BY YOUR LOGIC AS LONG AS I GO HARD IN THE STREETS AND "PUT IN WORK" I CAN CLAIM WHATEVER SET I WANT WITHOUT GETTING DOWN OR HAVING A BIG HOMIE OR ANYTHING.


You reaching... :facepalm:

Gang banging was never about money. That's not why the Crips started. That's not why the Bloods started. And when you look at old time American street gangs from the 1800s, they didn't form to "make money"...

Shit evolved to where gangs took on money-oriented activities but that's an evolution. It's not the foundation...

Fuck all that though. You're not a "banger" if you ain't "banging". I don't need a crew to make money. There is no purpose in banging without the accompanied violence because you can do everything a banger does by yourself...

Where are you from?

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AndrewOppor, carmelayo69, HANDSOMEHUSTLER44, king die, MurdaWoodz438, ScottThuby, SHANKZILLA and 112 guests