UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 17th, 2017, 11:18 pm

bloods down south predominantly identify with the UBN.. take a look at Florida, GA, NC, SC, AL, eastcoast bloods have even started chapters in LA.. you got NO niggas identifying with east coast based brims n SMM there.. and honestly it makes more sense to rep a organization like "G-Shine" or "9-Tek" then it does to rep a neighborhood that you not even from.. not dissing just being real... if you do rep Cali set you should just claim "blood" or "crip" with your original neighborhood attached to it.. like my hood is Pine Lawn MGE #Brimside cause we 6 deuce crazy but befo that its Pine Lawn MGE Justo Gang shit #4900

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Re: UBN BECOMING MORE COMMON/DOMINANT FOR OUT OF STATE BLOODS?

Post by Quiet-Q » February 18th, 2017, 12:18 am

You might as well say jersey streets is the 21st century headqtrs for ubn original sets ..& some parts of the southeast is rocking with it behind

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » February 18th, 2017, 12:22 am

The thing is with smm out of town..niggahs seem to be fully dedicated to it....with some ny smm some niggahs aint claiming blood nomore just back to original smm..& some niggahs is still on blood banner (to my understanding pistol pete stopped claiming blood)

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » February 18th, 2017, 2:50 am

Q. wrote:The thing is with smm out of town..niggahs seem to be fully dedicated to it....with some ny smm some niggahs aint claiming blood nomore just back to original smm..& some niggahs is still on blood banner (to my understanding pistol pete stopped claiming blood)

what made pistol do that? cause of mack snitching?
Q. wrote:You might as well say jersey streets is the 21st century headqtrs for ubn original sets ..& some parts of the southeast is rocking with it behind
true but dont give this fool any funny ideas he gonna come up here and see a nigga with a green flag and start telling him "Peace almighty blood" and then he gonna get beat on or shot at :lmao:

Cocaine
captain
captain

Post by Cocaine » February 18th, 2017, 3:00 am

TM_SAVAGE wrote:bloods down south predominantly identify with the UBN.. take a look at Florida, GA, NC, SC, AL, eastcoast bloods have even started chapters in LA.. you got NO niggas identifying with east coast based brims n SMM there.. and honestly it makes more sense to rep a organization like "G-Shine" or "9-Tek" then it does to rep a neighborhood that you not even from.. not dissing just being real... if you do rep Cali set you should just claim "blood" or "crip" with your original neighborhood attached to it.. like my hood is Pine Lawn MGE #Brimside cause we 6 deuce crazy but befo that its Pine Lawn MGE Justo Gang shit #4900
No GD is more dominant then UBN in the South-East..

Cocaine
captain
captain

Post by Cocaine » February 18th, 2017, 3:04 am

Folks deeper then UBN :2cents:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 18th, 2017, 3:33 am

JackFro$t wrote:Folks deeper then UBN :2cents:
Naw maybe way back in the day but young thug and 21 savage got these bloods really out here with this block action shawty.. most of them ATL spots thats known for folks is inactive and callin no block meetings meanwhile lil damu nem been got they numbs up.. id say GD been losin presence in the field since like 13-14 when they was applyin pressure on MMG nem.. go to memphis and the blueprint for GD expired folks mostly inactive oldheads no younger than 25.. piru the newest and most active thing there.. lil loc nem got heads on they corners too 5.. but even in other states like Alabama its mostly hybrid cliques and independent crews that dont identify with that shit

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 18th, 2017, 4:09 am

YOU NIGGAS DISGUST ME WITH JUSTIFYING THIS FALSE FLAGGIN SHIT! UBN IS FAKE AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF "SOME" WEST COAST BLOODS VOUCHED FOR THE UBN, WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THEM WEST COAST NIGGAS WILL SAY ANYTHING AND SELL THEIR WHOLE AFFILIATION FOR SOME MONEY AND VIDEO FAME. I WOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THOSE EAST COAST SETS IF THEY NEVER CLAIMED BLOOD! YOU CANT JUST COPY A GANG AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN SETS :facepalm: AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT UBN DID. THE BLOODS DOWN SOUTH ARE FAKE AS FUCK THEM NIGGAS JUST BANG BLOOD BECAUSE THEIR FAVORITE RAPPER BLOODS, THEY NOT REAL GANG MEMBERS. DOWN SOUTH CRIPS AND GD'S GO HARDER THAN DOWN SOUTH BLOODS. WHY DONT NIGGAS CREATE THEIR OWN GANGS? YOU NIGGAS TAKE SO MUCH PRIDE IN BEING FROM A CERTAIN CITY OR HOOD BUT YOU RISKING YOUR LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR ANOTHER NIGGA GANG!

Cocaine
captain
captain

Post by Cocaine » February 18th, 2017, 4:14 am

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Naw maybe way back in the day but young thug and 21 savage got these bloods really out here with this block action shawty.. most of them ATL spots thats known for folks is inactive and callin no block meetings meanwhile lil damu nem been got they numbs up.. id say GD been losin presence in the field since like 13-14 when they was applyin pressure on MMG nem.. go to memphis and the blueprint for GD expired folks mostly inactive oldheads no younger than 25.. piru the newest and most active thing there.. lil loc nem got heads on they corners too 5.. but even in other states like Alabama its mostly hybrid cliques and independent crews that dont identify with that shit
Only young ass kids follow trends n shit.. Wannabe Bloods can be found all over the US, but as a whole I can tell you from experience Folks run the SouthEast region. Not saying Bloods ain't deep, but overall it's mostly GD'z..

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » February 18th, 2017, 4:16 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:YOU NIGGAS DISGUST ME WITH JUSTIFYING THIS FALSE FLAGGIN SHIT! UBN IS FAKE AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF "SOME" WEST COAST BLOODS VOUCHED FOR THE UBN, WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THEM WEST COAST NIGGAS WILL SAY ANYTHING AND SELL THEIR WHOLE AFFILIATION FOR SOME MONEY AND VIDEO FAME. I WOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THOSE EAST COAST SETS IF THEY NEVER CLAIMED BLOOD! YOU CANT JUST COPY A GANG AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN SETS :facepalm: AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT UBN DID. THE BLOODS DOWN SOUTH ARE FAKE AS FUCK THEM NIGGAS JUST BANG BLOOD BECAUSE THEIR FAVORITE RAPPER BLOODS, THEY NOT REAL GANG MEMBERS. DOWN SOUTH CRIPS AND GD'S GO HARDER THAN DOWN SOUTH BLOODS. WHY DONT NIGGAS CREATE THEIR OWN GANGS? YOU NIGGAS TAKE SO MUCH PRIDE IN BEING FROM A CERTAIN CITY OR HOOD BUT YOU RISKING YOUR LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR ANOTHER NIGGA GANG!
do you have this same energy outside of thehoodup towards these bloods :umhm:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 18th, 2017, 4:25 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:YOU NIGGAS DISGUST ME WITH JUSTIFYING THIS FALSE FLAGGIN SHIT! UBN IS FAKE AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF "SOME" WEST COAST BLOODS VOUCHED FOR THE UBN, WE ALREADY KNOW THAT THEM WEST COAST NIGGAS WILL SAY ANYTHING AND SELL THEIR WHOLE AFFILIATION FOR SOME MONEY AND VIDEO FAME. I WOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THOSE EAST COAST SETS IF THEY NEVER CLAIMED BLOOD! YOU CANT JUST COPY A GANG AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN SETS :facepalm: AND THATS EXACTLY WHAT UBN DID. THE BLOODS DOWN SOUTH ARE FAKE AS FUCK THEM NIGGAS JUST BANG BLOOD BECAUSE THEIR FAVORITE RAPPER BLOODS, THEY NOT REAL GANG MEMBERS. DOWN SOUTH CRIPS AND GD'S GO HARDER THAN DOWN SOUTH BLOODS. WHY DONT NIGGAS CREATE THEIR OWN GANGS? YOU NIGGAS TAKE SO MUCH PRIDE IN BEING FROM A CERTAIN CITY OR HOOD BUT YOU RISKING YOUR LIFE AND FREEDOM FOR ANOTHER NIGGA GANG!
then start a block war.. ride on them UBN niggas if they feel that way about it i bet you wont do it

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 18th, 2017, 4:25 am

JackFro$t wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Only young ass kids follow trends n shit.. Wannabe Bloods can be found all over the US, but as a whole I can tell you from experience Folks run the SouthEast region. Not saying Bloods ain't deep, but overall it's mostly GD'z..
yeah but how many of them g's active?

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 18th, 2017, 6:33 am

Jersey demon wrote:
YEAH I HAVE THE SAME ENERGY. I KEEP IT REAL AND THATS WHY NIGGAS DONT FUCK WITH ME IN REAL LIFE, BECAUSE SOMETIMES I TEND TO KEEP IT TOO REAL. THE NIGGAS I USE TO FUCK WITH THAT CLAIMED UBN DONT EVEN FUCK WITH ME NO MORE CAUSE I BE CLOWNING THEY DICK RIDIN ASSES :lol: THESE UBN NIGGAS JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. JUST BECAUSE YOU GO HARD DONT MEAN YOU A "REAL GANG MEMBER." WHAT YOU NIGGAS ARE TELLING ME IS THAT I CAN FALSE FLAG ANY GANG AS LONG AS I'M A "SHOOTER" IN THE STREETS :ohhh:

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » February 18th, 2017, 6:36 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
YEAH I HAVE THE SAME ENERGY. I KEEP IT REAL AND THATS WHY NIGGAS DONT FUCK WITH ME IN REAL LIFE, BECAUSE SOMETIMES I TEND TO KEEP IT TOO REAL. THE NIGGAS I USE TO FUCK WITH THAT CLAIMED UBN DONT EVEN FUCK WITH ME NO MORE CAUSE I BE CLOWNING THEY DICK RIDIN ASSES :lol: THESE UBN NIGGAS JUST CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. JUST BECAUSE YOU GO HARD DONT MEAN YOU A "REAL GANG MEMBER." WHAT YOU NIGGAS ARE TELLING ME IS THAT I CAN FALSE FLAG ANY GANG AS LONG AS I'M A "SHOOTER" IN THE STREETS :ohhh:
keep on telling them feel good tales :lol:

next min you gonna say you was taking niggas flags too right my brother :lmao:

FatBoyG
prospect

Post by FatBoyG » February 18th, 2017, 6:37 am

where im at

bloodz be in the kitchen
whippin bricks...
of sammiches
4 me n mah hunniez
im hongree
let me find out...
one of u niggaz got a bitch who don't cook right
ill slap the crab legs oucha ass boy

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 18th, 2017, 6:38 am

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
then start a block war.. ride on them UBN niggas if they feel that way about it i bet you wont do it
I DONT GANG BANG SO WHY WOULD I START A BLOCK WAR? I'M JUST A REAL NIGGA FROM THE STREETS WHO BEEN THROUGH A LOT OF SHIT. I DONT NEED A GANG, ALL I NEED IS MY GLOCK 30 AND A GOOD LEGAL HUSTLE THAT I ALREADY ESTABLISHED ON MY OWN! :tiphat:

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 18th, 2017, 6:42 am

Jersey demon wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:

I SEE YOU AINT NEVER BEEN AROUND NO REAL STREET NIGGAS BEFORE. I DONT TAKE NIGGAS FLAGS BECAUSE I DONT GANG BANG BUT AT THE SAME TIME I KEEP IT 100 AT ALL TIMES! SO IF YO SHIT FAKE I'M A PULL YO CARD ON IT AND IF YOU FEEL SOME KIND OF WAY THEN KILL ME THEN :shrug: THAT'S WHERE MY HEART IS AT BIG DAWG I DON'T HOLD MY TONGUE FOR NOTHING! AND IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU JUST AS FAKE AS THE UBN :shrug:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » February 18th, 2017, 6:42 am

:ohhh:

/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Southwarddevil
underboss
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » February 18th, 2017, 6:57 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:

I SEE YOU AINT NEVER BEEN AROUND NO REAL STREET NIGGAS BEFORE. I DONT TAKE NIGGAS FLAGS BECAUSE I DONT GANG BANG BUT AT THE SAME TIME I KEEP IT 100 AT ALL TIMES! SO IF YO SHIT FAKE I'M A PULL YO CARD ON IT AND IF YOU FEEL SOME KIND OF WAY THEN KILL ME THEN :shrug: THAT'S WHERE MY HEART IS AT BIG DAWG I DON'T HOLD MY TONGUE FOR NOTHING! AND IF YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THAT YOU JUST AS FAKE AS THE UBN :shrug:
i understand but what im saying niggas been talking about these 5 riding bloods for damn near a decade now and they still here so obviously niggas aint having that same enegry cause if they were it shoulda been 5 riding bloods getting slumped left and right or getting ran out of town by now :2cents: :2cents:

murksiderock
boss
boss

Post by murksiderock » February 18th, 2017, 7:56 pm

UBN will probably always be the deepest Bloods in the Southeast (VA to Florida) but there's hoods in the SE where there are Bloods who have no affiliation to the U, NYB, or any NY send off. It's not a monopoly...I think because the Southeast Bloods that tend to always be in the news happen to be NY-affiliated, cats think The U has more spread than they do. They got the heads but even in the jails there is a clear seperation from them and other Bloods, they don't mass-control other Bloods. And in the streets, between beefing with each other and getting spanked by certain gangs, there are areas where there is a UBN presence but they not heavy like that...

I'd say the Southeast as a whole is 70% UBN/NY Blood sets...

On SMM I'm gonna add I have never seen a thorough SMM hood in my life. Anywhere. I salute they reputation and I've known a grip of em from Upstate NY and through the SE. Really I've only known a handful of hoods that identify with Murda. That gang typically have members spread around here and there in the South like VL's and BPS and not really a "hood". I knew a handful of niggas repping SMM that were aiight, but I have never seen SMM tearing up the streets or the jails the way you hear about in NY or NJ. They influence is marginal...they got a strong presence in GA but I wasn't around them...

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 18th, 2017, 8:05 pm

Jersey demon wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:

i understand but what im saying niggas been talking about these 5 riding bloods for damn near a decade now and they still here so obviously niggas aint having that same enegry cause if they were it shoulda been 5 riding bloods getting slumped left and right or getting ran out of town by now :2cents: :2cents:
I DONT GANG BANG SO I DONT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT. THESE 5 RIDING BLOODS ARE ON THE EAST COAST SO OF COURSE THEY GONE BE FREE TO DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO. THEY CANT DO THAT SHIT ON THE WEST COAST. YOU GOT SOME BLOODS ON THE WEST COAST WHO WONT CARE BUT LIKE I SAID BEFORE SOME OF THESE NIGGAS WOULD SAY AND DO ANYTHING FOR MONEY AND VIDEO FAME! BUT THE REAL BLOODS OUT THERE AINT FOR NONE OF THAT SHIT. YOU REALLY THINK THESE 5 RIDING EAST COAST BLOODS WOULD BE BANGING THE 5IVE IN CHICAGO (WHERE IT ORIGINATED)? HELL NO! THESE NIGGAS ARE PUSSY AND THE ONLY REASON THEY GETTING AWAY WITH THIS SHIT IS BECAUSE THEY DONT STEP BEHIND ENEMY LINES. THE EAST COAST IS FILLED WITH BLOODS AND HALF THESE NIGGAS DONT EVEN KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE IN A ROOM WITH A CRIP OR KNOW WHAT THAT STATIC A FEEL LIKE, SO IT'S EASY TO GET AWAY WITH WHAT YOU WANT AS AN EAST COAST BLOOD.

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 18th, 2017, 8:17 pm

THE ENTIRE EASTERN REGION OF AMERICA FROM NY TO FLORIDA IS ABOUT 85-90% BLOOD AND THE MUSIC INDUSTRY INFLUENCED ABOUT 75% OF THIS EASTCOAST BLOOD TREND AND I'M NOT OVER EXAGGERATING. THESE NIGGAS ARE NOT REAL GANGBANGERS. WHEN YOU ARE THAT DEEP IN A CERTAIN REGION YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH FALSE FLAGGIN BECAUSE THERE'S NOBODY ELSE AROUND TO SAY OR DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. MOST OF THESE BLOODS NEVER MET A CRIP IN THEY LIFE AND IF THEY DID THEY ONLY MET 1 OR 2 IN THEIR LIFETIME, HOW THEY FUCK IS THAT GANG BANGING :wtf: :shrug: ??? MOST OF THESE BLOODS AINT NEVER GANGBANGED BEFORE :lmao: THESE NIGGAS ARE NOTHING BUT FANBOYS AND MASCOTS. I MET SOME REAL NIGGAS WHO BANGED EASTCOAST BLOOD SETS BUT THEY STILL FAKE BLOODS :shrug: AND I'M PRETTY SURE IF THESE EASTCOAST BLOODS WERE AROUND REAL CRIPS THE SAME WAY BLOODS ON THE WEST COAST ARE SURROUNDED BY CRIPS THESE EAST COAST NIGGAS WOULD BE GETTING EXPOSED LEFT AND RIGHT! AND I'M PRETTY SURE IF THESE EAST COAST BLOODS WERE IN CHICAGO AROUND BLACK P. STONES AND VICE LORDS THEY WOULD ALSO BE GETTING EXPOSED LEFT AND RIGHT.

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » February 18th, 2017, 8:18 pm

shouts to the pirus in california putting niggas like chris brown and soulja boy in their set for $1000 :lmao:

BarefaceBlaine
boss
boss

Post by BarefaceBlaine » February 18th, 2017, 8:21 pm

murksiderock wrote:UBN will probably always be the deepest Bloods in the Southeast (VA to Florida) but there's hoods in the SE where there are Bloods who have no affiliation to the U, NYB, or any NY send off. It's not a monopoly...I think because the Southeast Bloods that tend to always be in the news happen to be NY-affiliated, cats think The U has more spread than they do. They got the heads but even in the jails there is a clear seperation from them and other Bloods, they don't mass-control other Bloods. And in the streets, between beefing with each other and getting spanked by certain gangs, there are areas where there is a UBN presence but they not heavy like that...

I'd say the Southeast as a whole is 70% UBN/NY Blood sets...

On SMM I'm gonna add I have never seen a thorough SMM hood in my life. Anywhere. I salute they reputation and I've known a grip of em from Upstate NY and through the SE. Really I've only known a handful of hoods that identify with Murda. That gang typically have members spread around here and there in the South like VL's and BPS and not really a "hood". I knew a handful of niggas repping SMM that were aiight, but I have never seen SMM tearing up the streets or the jails the way you hear about in NY or NJ. They influence is marginal...they got a strong presence in GA but I wasn't around them...
Sex Money Murda got plenty of established hoods in ATL.. some might be mixed with other affiliations n some nuetral goons but most just switch to Murda behind bars or on the streets.. like 21 Gang/Slaughter Gang, JBS ROC Crew, ABG off in Edgewood which is comprised of all the UBN sets but primarily SMM, it's more SMM cliques whose names I can't remember but Ik for a fact they the most identified blood gang in ATL..in fact a lotta of G-Shynes n Teks flipped to Murda down there.. SMM n East Coast based 5'9 Brims got hoods in New Orleans that started up not too long ago.. SMM not that deep in FLA.. that's billy land out there.. it's a couple Murda cliques but they new.. ain't too much Murda anywhere else I don't think they ever started recruiting in NC.. and in SC they're presence is small as well..

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » February 18th, 2017, 9:12 pm

:tiphat: Conidential..

:ohhh:
5'9 Brims got hoods in New Orleans that started up not too long ago..
i know a few pirus from da N.O aint asked what set. but it look like da B's and C's finally penetratin New Warleans
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.