FOR ALL MY GD NIGGAS? WAS IT VICE LORDS OR BRIMS THAT RAPED QUEEN SHEEBA?

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: FOR ALL MY GD NIGGAS? WAS IT VICE LORDS OR BRIMS THAT RAPED QUEEN SHEEBA?

Postby Naretev » February 17th, 2017, 1:07 am

JuwanHampton45 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
JuwanHampton45 wrote:every nigga no da lit aint no nursery rhyme shit either. its just a long list of who is who and what happened those are facts i bet u niggaz dont knmow how many chaptors there is 2 our lit so why niggaz tawkinm shit mane if u dont got da original prison notes from ur superiors den u not no real G

i got pictures of GD lit on my cellphone cause back when i was in memphis i straight robbed a GD for his lit.. i'll upload em if i can find em

im pretty sure dat shyt is fake. u not gonna find no lit on paper. . . . .not unless u a ol;d head ndat shit b vaulted n circulated round da otha old heads mainly to keep track of da yung niggaz who next in line. dats how i no these hoodup niggaz garbage cuz dey iz board of directors yunga den me in da main body but dey not known cuz every1 who legit on growth develop mob shit is makin paper expand and handin Violations to all da false flaggers
but if we n da saMe city den ask about me cuz ppl no who i iz proplly sum both yo opps and yo favorite strippaz heard bout me

u see a 19 year old in big ignant azz rims on a new foreign bumpin sum heavy trap shyt mane all street music den u no datz me
pretty much he who claims .......
Ol fake azz niggy really not on a mofuggin thing

oog
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: Eat Greedy TX

Postby 1,000,000 » February 17th, 2017, 1:13 am

Naretev wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
1,000,000 wrote:The fact that anyone ever ran around believing that shit at any point is enough for me to catch an assault charge, talking about people raping queens and shit.

Hell yea we believed in that

If I was to ask u back in 2000 what's behind the clouds or why did cuz beat up the retarded boy, and you didn't know the answer,then that's a violation and u would get slapped/dp'd :lol:

Facts 100s if not thousands of niggys knew what was under they pillow in closet in backyard etc. And some parts of the country kept adding to the myth not like "bloods" ain't have they questionable shit I heard some atomic dog sounding shit b4 "bow wow yippee yo Yaya they might have been the original burgameal gang tbh (all fake lit)

Do they really keep shit under their pillows and closets and all that?

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby JuwanHampton45 » February 17th, 2017, 1:20 am

narrativ a ol black earthworm ass nigga lookin like dem trenches he dug himself in

10000 or w.e. like nigga if u a real gangbanger df u worried about otha niggaz 4?

da only real religion all niggaz have is money bcause nobody doin no nat turner kill da cacs typa shit, niggaz worried bout sum send off lit but when da realest gangsta juwan mufuckin hampton speaks on dis shit u niggaz fu closin ur ears n skippin posts

u niggaz wanna see what gangstas do? post yall house address n we can take it all da t-d up on da gangsta shit fr fr :lmao: :lmao: :shoot: :shoot:

prince
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby King♚Kutthroat » February 17th, 2017, 1:20 am

1,000,000 wrote:
Naretev wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:
1,000,000 wrote:The fact that anyone ever ran around believing that shit at any point is enough for me to catch an assault charge, talking about people raping queens and shit.

If I was to ask u back in 2000 what's behind the clouds or why did cuz beat up the retarded boy, and you didn't know the answer,then that's a violation and u would get slapped/dp'd :lol:

Facts 100s if not thousands of niggys knew what was under they pillow in closet in backyard etc. And some parts of the country kept adding to the myth not like "bloods" ain't have they questionable shit I heard some atomic dog sounding shit b4 "bow wow yippee yo Yaya they might have been the original burgameal gang tbh (all fake lit)

Do they really keep shit under their pillows and closets and all that?

no nigga, just some bullshit they make up :whaat:

oog
oog
Region: North East

Postby UHateOhnosmh » February 17th, 2017, 1:25 am

1,000,000 wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:

:huhwhat: but is it secret code shit or was people really out here beating up retards? Is queen Sheba the one out the bible? Did this person really exist? Or is it just some bitch y'all came up with?

Did she really get raped or is that just a story y'all sit around and tell

These were codes u had to learn when u got in a set.some sets switched some codes up to fit their set.depending on your status u only got certain codes.these codes kept niggas in check to c who was real n who was fake.

fresh meat
Affiliation: Nine Thirty Seven

Postby Bloodshed 000 » February 17th, 2017, 4:56 am

:lmao:
Home of The Hittaz

major
major
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Postby Count Olaf » February 17th, 2017, 2:52 pm

1,000,000 wrote:
JuwanHampton45 wrote:
TM_SAVAGE wrote:
JuwanHampton45 wrote:every nigga no da lit aint no nursery rhyme shit either. its just a long list of who is who and what happened those are facts i bet u niggaz dont knmow how many chaptors there is 2 our lit so why niggaz tawkinm shit mane if u dont got da original prison notes from ur superiors den u not no real G

i got pictures of GD lit on my cellphone cause back when i was in memphis i straight robbed a GD for his lit.. i'll upload em if i can find em

im pretty sure dat shyt is fake. u not gonna find no lit on paper. . . . .not unless u a ol;d head ndat shit b vaulted n circulated round da otha old heads mainly to keep track of da yung niggaz who next in line. dats how i no these hoodup niggaz garbage cuz dey iz board of directors yunga den me in da main body but dey not known cuz every1 who legit on growth develop mob shit is makin paper expand and handin Violations to all da false flaggers
but if we n da saMe city den ask about me cuz ppl no who i iz proplly sum both yo opps and yo favorite strippaz heard bout me

u see a 19 year old in big ignant azz rims on a new foreign bumpin sum heavy trap shyt mane all street music den u no datz me

I want to fight you so bad.

:lol: :2cents:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

corporal
corporal
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL

Postby CONFIDENTIAL » February 17th, 2017, 8:22 pm

I'M PRETTY SURE IN CHICAGO GD'S AINT GIVIN NO FUCKS ABOUT SOME BRIMS. NIGGAS PROBABLY NEVER MET A BRIM.

colonel
colonel
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Postby Jersey demon » February 17th, 2017, 11:04 pm

no disrespect but im glad jersey kept it simple to a degree for the most part :lol:

cause this whole thread is funny asl :lmao:

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » February 18th, 2017, 12:18 am

Jersey demon wrote:no disrespect but im glad jersey kept it simple to a degree for the most part :lol:

all of these niggas is wrong bra for the disciples part :cmon: and with the queen sheba getting shot by a vicelord or damu is wrong too :facepalm: :wtf: and some shit kalled mythology is definitely wrong ,they all wrong in here nothing is rIIIght :facepalm:

III's LLL.jpg
III's LLL.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 127 times

colonel
colonel

Postby Jersey demon » February 18th, 2017, 3:46 am

Pistolero negro wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:no disrespect but im glad jersey kept it simple to a degree for the most part :lol:

all of these niggas is wrong bra for the disciples part :cmon: and with the queen sheba getting shot by a vicelord or damu is wrong too :facepalm: :wtf: and some shit kalled mythology is definitely wrong ,they all wrong in here nothing is rIIIght :facepalm:

III's LLL.jpg

true but im saying tho that whole queen shaba shit just sounds funny :lol:

from my knowledge why some bloods and folks be beefing cause pretty much bloods will bang on anything :shrug:

boss
boss
Location: 115 Da Murda Team//Ten Mile Mafia 108 Rounds for 108 Cklowns--108 AVE PIRU OR NONE
Region: South
Affiliation: I LEAN TO THE LEFT AND CCRANK DAT THANG- 90s NHC

Postby TM_SAVAGE » February 18th, 2017, 3:54 am

Jersey demon wrote:
Pistolero negro wrote:

III's LLL.jpg

from my knowledge why some bloods and folks be beefing cause pretty much bloods will bang on anything :shrug:

In other states it was due to a misunderstanding from that eight ball shit cause the crips was riding with folks in south carolina it was some drug turf war shit that would later evolve into color bangin.. since treetop piru's was into it with crips at this time in Columbia, SC

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » February 18th, 2017, 3:54 am

queen sheba, 360 mythology don't exists that's why it sounds funny :facepalm: :lol:

colonel
colonel

Postby Jersey demon » February 18th, 2017, 4:30 am

TM_SAVAGE wrote:
Jersey demon wrote:
Pistolero negro wrote:

III's LLL.jpg

In other states it was due to a misunderstanding from that eight ball shit cause the crips was riding with folks in south carolina it was some drug turf war shit that would later evolve into color bangin.. since treetop piru's was into it with crips at this time in Columbia, SC

true but aint that 8 ball cracked so its folks vs everybody now? :wink:

colonel
colonel

Postby Jersey demon » February 18th, 2017, 4:31 am

Pistolero negro wrote:queen sheba, 360 mythology don't exists that's why it sounds funny :facepalm: :lol:

:lmao: I blame the internet

prospect
Region: West
Affiliation: In Da Kitchen Whippin Up A Sammich

Postby FatBoyG » February 18th, 2017, 6:30 am

LET ME FIND OUT ONE OF YOU NIGGAS BABY MAMA CALLED QUEEN SHEEBA. IM FUCK HER IN FRONT OF YOUR MAMA

Previous

Return to Lobby