Cam's girl JuJu

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Cam's girl JuJu

Postby BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 12:10 am

Takin All Fades wrote:...that must people be where u at...actual caribbeans classify all three those islands caribbean

Not all do lol...

Shit is a lose term anyways. The actual caribbean community (countries that link up together out there) dont include cuba puerto rico or the dr but include some south american countries.

I rarely hear spanish heads claim they caribbean in their own words. They part of latin america. :shrug:

End of the day tho shit dont really matter they all from the same place. Been to jamaica and cuba so close that if u out in the water u can peep the island.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 12:12 am

Know what replace caribbean with west indian. I barely hear niggas refer to themselves as caribbean :lol:

oog
oog
Region: North East

Postby UHateOhnosmh » February 13th, 2017, 12:12 am

BluntedUp wrote:
Takin All Fades wrote:...that must people be where u at...actual caribbeans classify all three those islands caribbean

Not all do lol...

Shit is a lose term anyways. The actual caribbean community (countries that link up together out there) dont include cuba puerto rico or the dr but include some south american countries.

I rarely hear spanish heads claim they caribbean in their own words. They part of latin america.
:shrug:

End of the day tho shit dont really matter they all from the same place. Been to jamaica and cuba so close that if u out in the water u can peep the island.

FACTS

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » February 13th, 2017, 12:17 am

The same can be said for niggahs from jamaica etc...everybody reps their country ...youll catch the actual word caribbean posted on restaurant titles but actually sitting down talking to people..i never hear niggahs say they caribbean..niggahs say they country or west indian..so it works both ways (i got fam..females from jamaica they always say jamaica...haitians same way )

superior
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: none

Postby Takin All Fades » February 13th, 2017, 12:21 am

BluntedUp wrote:

Not all do lol...

I rarely hear spanish heads claim they caribbean in their own words. They part of latin america. :shrug:

...u right but some do claim they are caribbean...maybe the ones u heard say latin american is to make a point and the rest didnt know the difference im assumin u heard americanized ones sayin this shit

superior
superior

Postby Takin All Fades » February 13th, 2017, 12:23 am

...thats cuz west indian is a culture and ethnicity...their culture is latino jus like their ethnicity

prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Postby Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 7:53 am

BluntedUp wrote:Know what replace caribbean with west indian. I barely hear niggas refer to themselves as caribbean :lol:

Now THAT I can agree with from what I witness growing up in NY. Black carribean use West Indian A LOT, "Latino" carribeans don't. They just rep they island.

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 7:54 am

But they all rep carribean from my experience, if it's brought up.

oog
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: FGxKBxWPxOCTxTYBxTYS

Postby 1Million » February 13th, 2017, 6:08 pm

Christopher Columbus realized he wasn't in India a week after landing in Jamaica but it's still called the West Indies.

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 6:15 pm

Well, a certain group of people in america love to claim Indian for some reason any chance they get.

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » February 13th, 2017, 6:24 pm

^^^ Dominicans of course , I know u ain't going at blacks is u ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :cmon:

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 6:29 pm

Pistolero negro wrote:^^^ Dominicans of course , I know u ain't going at blacks is u ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :cmon:

:phew: what nigga? U thought I quit roasting?

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 6:34 pm

And most Dominicans are?

But on some legit shit, most Latinos actually have "indian" in they blood (arawak, aztec, Maya, Olmec, taino, Carib, etc). Most African Americans claiming it don't. Though some do. A very select few. Vast majority frontin tho. Like chilli nem claiming Olmec :lmao:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 6:46 pm

White people do it more than blacks. Its an american thing of claiming shit u not apart of with insecurity sprinkled in. We the only country where a majority of us will say we something other than american yet never been to the damn place. :lol:

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 6:50 pm

There's a few deep very dark reasons for why a lot of whites in america actually can legit claim "indian"

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 6:56 pm

Deezus wrote:There's a few deep very dark reasons for why a lot of whites in america actually can legit claim "indian"

What they fucked all the indians white or somethin? :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 7:01 pm

:lmao:

It was black and white indians who had the right to claim that shit. But if u live outside a reservation, dont look native, dont live a native lifestyle, and dont know a single full blooded native in your fam are u really native?

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 7:10 pm

When blacks claim native its like :webyup: :yeahaight:

when whites do it its like damn the niggas cant even have they own race :ohlawd: niggas took everything lol.

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » February 13th, 2017, 7:12 pm

BluntedUp wrote:When blacks claim native its like :webyup: :yeahaight:

when whites do it its like damn the niggas cant even have they own race :ohlawd: niggas took everything lol.

:2cents: :2cents: it's all Gucci, they gonna all need us in the end, especially other minorities before we need them :lmao:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 7:20 pm

"Give the lil niggas they race back"
"Man i can buy a hundred of them races"

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » February 13th, 2017, 7:36 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: ^^^^

superior
superior

Postby Takin All Fades » February 13th, 2017, 7:42 pm

Deezus wrote:And most Dominicans are?

But on some legit shit, most Latinos actually have "indian" in they blood (arawak, aztec, Maya, Olmec, taino, Carib, etc). Most African Americans claiming it don't. Though some do. A very select few. Vast majority frontin tho. Like chilli nem claiming Olmec :lmao:

...they look haitian

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » February 13th, 2017, 8:53 pm

Deezus wrote:Well, a certain group of people in america love to claim Indian for some reason any chance they get.

We already established long ago, apparently you didn't grow up around a large number of white people. White America the most false claming-est muhfuckas there is...

In reality something like less than 5% of both blacks and whites in America have Native roots. It's funny how you have mixed black children but you find ways to put down or mock blacks and black culture...

Cuba is both Carib and Latino. I hate how muhfuckas act like you can't do/be two things at one time. Whether or not people "represent" both cultures doesn't change the fact that the actual place of Cuba is a Hispanic nation IN the Caribbean...

Only in this fucked up country are we still in 2017 brainwashed to false-claim and deny our own selves. If homegirl was born in New York or anywhere else in America...SHE IS NOT CUBAN. Having ancestry that traces there is cool is she chooses to recognize it but every single person in the United States can trace there ancestry beyond here because this country is still less than 250 years old officially (and European and African colonization of "America" is barely 400 years old). This is a young nation. Everybody has roots outside the US. It's not a particularly unique characteristic and it really pisses me off when people put ancestral ethnicities on a pedestal...

Clearly, she's a black American of (possibly) Cuban descent, but even her roots there are beyond Cuba. Everywhere in both Americas and the Western Hemisphere has the same ancestral history--->native born populous "colonized" by White (re: European) ethnicities with Black (re:African) slave labor. I hate how muhfuckas talk like the US is the only place with black and white people. Black Cubans are just as black as I am, just culturally different. If I looked exactly how I do and was born in Cuba or another "Latin" country to people who look just like my parents, I wouldn't be any less BLACK, I'd have the same ethnic and racial DNA composition, I'd just have been born in a Spanish-speaking country besides an English-speaking one, so my culture would adhere to the tongue...

I hate the simple views of niggas on this site...

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 9:02 pm

Correct, I did not grow up around a lot of people who identify as white. Even tho a lot of the Ricans I grew up around (including me) are obviously majority Caucasian DNA.

Still doesn't take away the fact of what I said. Even tho it was a joke, there is truth in jest. Nothin personal tho. It ain't a big deal to me.

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 9:06 pm

Just a fyi, my personal view is if you was born here or became a legal citizen here, you american to me. I don give a fuck about your color or eye slant. That's just me tho, and I know it ain't popular but that's how I choose to view things. Everything else is your descent to me. Currently I'm applying to get me dual citizenship, so hopefully I'll be a american Canadian lol. Right now I'm just american living in Canada.

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby