Cam's girl JuJu

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Cam's girl JuJu

Postby BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 9:09 pm

Deezus wrote:Just a fyi, my personal view is if you was born here or became a legal citizen here, you american to me. I don give a fuck about your color or eye slant. That's just me tho, and I know it ain't popular but that's how I choose to view things. Everything else is your descent to me. Currently I'm applying to get me dual citizenship, so hopefully I'll be a american Canadian lol. Right now I'm just american living in Canada.

Thats my stance wit it. :tiphat:

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » February 13th, 2017, 9:41 pm

Aight just checked up to see if it was any info on shorty online.....

-------------

Skip to content
RSS Mail

Where Is Juju From? - Cam'ron Girl Nationality
Empire Boo Boo Kitty Tuesday, December 13, 2016 Cam'ron, JuJu, Love and Hip Hop, reality tv
Where is Juju from? The nationality of Cam'ron's girl, Juju is often questioned. Juju is Cuban. On Love and Hip Hop New York she explains that her and Cam took the Internet by storm a few years back and she wasn't lying. Cam'ron can care less who sees his future wifey's assets and Juju also doesn't mind.

Juju's was born Juliet C. Although her parents are Cuban, she was born in Brooklyn, New York. She grew up in Miami. Many know her as "The Chocolate Cuban" bombshell. Her positive personality is what sets her apart from the rest. On Love and Hip Hop New York season 7, we see how happy she makes Cam'ron.

Where Is Juju From? Cam'ron Girl Nationality
Where Is Juju From? Cam'ron Girl Nationality

Juju offers Kimbella some great advice. She tells her to stop brining up her past problems with Juelz Santana since she has already forgiven him. Kimbella is a drama queen who needs to take Juju's advice seriously if she wants her marriage to last.

Juju is right. If you resolve an issue and chose to forgive someone let it go. Stop bringing it up, it's going to create more issues #lhhny
— Double Trouble (@MorganStillYDGN) December 13, 2016

It's hard to hear her name without thinking about the song:

Juju......On that beat #LHHNY
— Love & Hip Hop (@TheLHHSuperfan) December 13, 2016

Juju definitely looks like Gabrielle Union. We're hoping Cam'ron puts a ring on it soon. 10 years is a long time and Juju wants babies.

Juju looks like a thick Gabrielle Union #LHHNY
— Queen of America (@KorySKirk) December 13, 2016

Don't miss the next episode of Love and Hip Hop New York!

prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Postby Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 10:29 pm

She american of Cuban descent. Her parents is obviously Cuban of African descent. Maybe some taino or Carib in the mix too, but it don't look like it. Doesn't really matter.

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 10:31 pm

Here's a little Snapple fact. A lot of Jamaicans got taino blood. Just like Ricans and cubans and Dominicans lol. Food for thought.

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 10:33 pm

Haitians too. There really ain't no big DNA difference in the carribean. All just cultural with some islands having more African influence or more European culture than others mixed with native and new local additions to the culture.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 10:37 pm

Carribean/northern south america got to be the most diverse spot in the world. People forget the impact actual east indians have out there. Oldest synagouge in the western hemisphere is in the carribean. Bunch of asians moving out there even got small groups of arabs. :lol:

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » February 13th, 2017, 10:42 pm

In Jamaica you got real indians from the Indian continent. They call themselves Jamaican. Not indian or Indian Jamaican or East Indian West Indian lol. Just Jamaican. If America did that on a larger scale, a lot of problems would be solved.

superior
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: EL JALANITO

Postby Takin All Fades » February 13th, 2017, 10:50 pm

...most jamaicans dont have taino blood haitians even less so...lol

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » February 13th, 2017, 11:15 pm

Deezus wrote:Correct, I did not grow up around a lot of people who identify as white. Even tho a lot of the Ricans I grew up around (including me) are obviously majority Caucasian DNA.

Still doesn't take away the fact of what I said. Even tho it was a joke, there is truth in jest. Nothin personal tho. It ain't a big deal to me.

There is truth that a lot of blacks say they have Indian in them, but the larger truth is that that's been fed down through generations. You gotta remember, Africans were brought to this land primarily against their will, forced into generational enslavement, forced in some conditions to live amongst Natives, raped and taken advantage of by the majority, and in other situations Natives in certain areas took care of escaped slaves (and some Natives enslaved them). But the point is that through all of that, there was no official record of black history kept, other than slave sales/roles. They didn't keep or maintain the logs of who came from Mauritiana, of who came from Ghana, of who came from Niger, etc. All Africans were the same to the majority and they treated them as such...

So Africans and new Americans of African descent created their own history, and part of it was forced on them because there were instances of Natives and Africans enslaved together. Blacks claiming Indian ancestry, the honest truth is most blacks don't know because our ancestral lineage was deemed not important enough to record and/or keep, and we were forced to believe certain things about ourselves. This shit is systematic oppression at the highest level and the matters of today (like blacks false claiming Native lineage) is not something that was created today, a decade ago or even 80 years ago. This shit has been happening to blacks since that first brother was brought here in the early 1600s...

You're 34-ish with supposedly mixed black children. I sincerely hope you're more sensitive and profound of thought with your children on matters of identity and culture than you come across on this site....

And what the hell you think white people do? Lol unlike you and most the dudes on here, the immediate neighborhoods I grew up in was around 50% white, I went to school with white people, all that. All them muhfuckas are mixed with everything if you listen to them, and they'll lie knowing they lie, so what's their excuse? You remember white dude on here lying about being black, that shit is not uncommon...

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » February 13th, 2017, 11:41 pm

murksiderock wrote:
Deezus wrote:Correct, I did not grow up around a lot of people who identify as white. Even tho a lot of the Ricans I grew up around (including me) are obviously majority Caucasian DNA.

Still doesn't take away the fact of what I said. Even tho it was a joke, there is truth in jest. Nothin personal tho. It ain't a big deal to me.

There is truth that a lot of blacks say they have Indian in them, but the larger truth is that that's been fed down through generations. You gotta remember, Africans were brought to this land primarily against their will, forced into generational enslavement, forced in some conditions to live amongst Natives, raped and taken advantage of by the majority, and in other situations Natives in certain areas took care of escaped slaves (and some Natives enslaved them). But the point is that through all of that, there was no official record of black history kept, other than slave sales/roles. They didn't keep or maintain the logs of who came from Mauritiana, of who came from Ghana, of who came from Niger, etc. All Africans were the same to the majority and they treated them as such...

So Africans and new Americans of African descent created their own history, and part of it was forced on them because there were instances of Natives and Africans enslaved together. Blacks claiming Indian ancestry, the honest truth is most blacks don't know because our ancestral lineage was deemed not important enough to record and/or keep, and we were forced to believe certain things about ourselves. This shit is systematic oppression at the highest level and the matters of today (like blacks false claiming Native lineage) is not something that was created today, a decade ago or even 80 years ago. This shit has been happening to blacks since that first brother was brought here in the early 1600s...

You're 34-ish with supposedly mixed black children. I sincerely hope you're more sensitive and profound of thought with your children on matters of identity and culture than you come across on this site....

he gonna be the biggest hypocrite to his kids when it comes to blacks :lmao: uptown gonna be like see son I told you , your whole black side of the family ain't shit , it's been like that with blacks tho son :lmao: :lmao: :rip:
his kids gonna be wanting to hang out with they black cousins & his racist ass gonna be talking about "malito go call your cousin Jorge and guerrera they good baseball players & fast with working " :lmao: u go to your black side of the family and they gonna steal everything in ya pocket B it's ugly out here son :rip: :lmao:

^^ uptown only gonna send his kids to his uncle house who hates everybody except whites & Puerto Ricans looking like this :lmao: :lmao: :rip: kids gonna be scared az hell

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 13th, 2017, 11:49 pm

Ayo yall too much on here :lmao:

superior
superior

Postby Takin All Fades » February 13th, 2017, 11:51 pm

....lmfaoooooo

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » February 14th, 2017, 12:28 am

:drama:

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » February 14th, 2017, 1:10 am

This tread went from ju ju fine ass into dna :word: :migowhat:

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » February 14th, 2017, 1:20 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:This tread went from ju ju fine ass into dna :word: :migowhat:

I know right ..me knowing how niggahs do on here i shouldof just left the cuban part out ..on a side note shorty is aight im not apart of the hype for her (still would like drea over her)but to each their own

oog
oog
Affiliation: Eat Greedy TX

Postby 1,000,000 » February 14th, 2017, 1:23 am

that's every thread here. Don't matter what it's about, it's gonna turn into a race thread.

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » February 14th, 2017, 2:07 am

My kids too young to give a fuck. My wife get roasted and roasts right back. :shrug2:

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » February 14th, 2017, 2:11 am

murksiderock wrote:

And what the hell you think white people do? Lol unlike you and most the dudes on here, the immediate neighborhoods I grew up in was around 50% white, I went to school with white people, all that. All them muhfuckas are mixed with everything if you listen to them, and they'll lie knowing they lie, so what's their excuse? You remember white dude on here lying about being black, that shit is not uncommon...

I believe u about white folks cause I gotta take your word for it since u grew up around them. I didn't. I can't speak on what I don't know.

boss
boss
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » February 14th, 2017, 3:31 am

She ain't even like that...

Shit I didn't mean to turn it into nothing extra, I just had to defend an incorrect assumption that black people the main people who bite. Everybody know white people bite any and every thing, including false claiming Native blood...

Anyway nobody on here can say I'm a race baiter, it's rare I even speak on race. Muhfuckas felt it necessary to point out homegirl's supposed ethnicity as if it matters, if she attractive, she attractive. I personally don't think she all that, but hey, whatever works!

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » February 14th, 2017, 5:12 am

I think she sexy

superior
superior

Postby Takin All Fades » February 14th, 2017, 5:37 am

......shit is corny tho. mfs be havin all these diff flags on they twitter user jus cuz they great great gpops was rican or some

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » February 14th, 2017, 5:52 am

Deezus wrote:My kids too young to give a fuck. My wife get roasted and roasts right back. :shrug2:

I'm definitely not talking about ur kids!! I never have n never will talk about nobody kids on here or in the streets whether I know the father or mother :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: !!
#2 I mean u know women mind gonna be different on that subject :wtf2: just like we saw that black women with a white boyfriend n he was dissin her when trump won presidency , that video was posted on here , I mean if u payin or fuckin a woman in general she's gonna ignore that issue and feel like it's petty or something that can be changed ..or say that's just him :facepalm: like kome on now , say all this racist shit not to ur wife, but her parents, uncles' aunties n her cousins :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 14th, 2017, 6:24 am

Takin All Fades wrote:......shit is corny tho. mfs be havin all these diff flags on they twitter user jus cuz they great great gpops was rican or some

And half of them couldnt stomach actually livin in those countries they claim lol

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » February 14th, 2017, 7:46 am

murksiderock wrote:

She ain't even like that...

Shit I didn't mean to turn it into nothing extra, I just had to defend an incorrect assumption that black people the main people who bite. Everybody know white people bite any and every thing, including false claiming Native blood...

Anyway nobody on here can say I'm a race baiter, it's rare I even speak on race. Muhfuckas felt it necessary to point out homegirl's supposed ethnicity as if it matters, if she attractive, she attractive. I personally don't think she all that, but hey, whatever works!

Sexy or not she's fuckable :umhm: :yeahright: :yeahright:

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » February 14th, 2017, 7:51 am

Pistolero negro wrote:
Deezus wrote:My kids too young to give a fuck. My wife get roasted and roasts right back. :shrug2:

I'm definitely not talking about ur kids!! I never have n never will talk about nobody kids on here or in the streets whether I know the father or mother :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: !!
#2 I mean u know women mind gonna be different on that subject :wtf2: just like we saw that black women with a white boyfriend n he was dissin her when trump won presidency , that video was posted on here , I mean if u payin or fuckin a woman in general she's gonna ignore that issue and feel like it's petty or something that can be changed ..or say that's just him :facepalm: like kome on now , say all this racist shit not to ur wife, but her parents, uncles' aunties n her cousins :lol:

They know I ain't racist. And we all roast each other. Both our families some non miserable people with senses of humor. Dead ass.

Previous

Return to Lobby