Yo Hood aint shit!! Post them Google Map locations of areas u was raised at

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Yo Hood aint shit!! Post them Google Map locations of areas u was raised at

Postby Tha7thLetta » February 10th, 2017, 2:49 am

Ur dumb nigga. I'm not whoever u think I am from Chicago...always repped Brooklyn...dis nigga be reaching go back on virtual hood tour

oog
oog
Region: West

Postby The Chosen One » February 10th, 2017, 3:17 am

Tha7thLetta wrote:Ur dumb nigga. I'm not whoever u think I am from Chicago...always repped Brooklyn...dis nigga be reaching go back on virtual hood tour

cool story melonhead, i got work so go bitch to yo mama

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » February 10th, 2017, 6:35 am

So chili you don't have a block crew or neighborhood crew you ran with ???

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » February 10th, 2017, 7:01 am

1,000,000 wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:I don't think chili ever been on the blocks late night hustling.he never had to sit on the fire hydrant on the block with a carton of beef n broccoli in the summer time with the white tee on waiting for the next sale.he never been in n outta buildings n staircases(bandos out there) serving the fiends

Son never lined niggas n bitches up before.never jumped niggas before, never been on them up north visits with the stamp on the hand before u go on the dance floor.I'm convinced he went to school while his 5x niggas did that :umhm:

no nigga i didnt sell no drugs, but been in a gang of fights and riots where ur out numbered.. lol that shows u where yo heart is not if u have a gun, we talking about 2 of us vs 10 mexicans, going to colton where is like 93% all mexican and going to they park starting shit knowin damn well we gonna lose that fight but dont give a fuck we just felt like fighting.. niggas know holiday skating ring used to get shut down cuz my niggas used to always start riots just for the fuck of it and once again we was out numbered and we be in there swinging on everything, whites, mexicans, guys and girls.. well i wasnt hitting the girls, but my niggas was assholes man.. Ohno i was diff doe, if i seen a nigga who was scared and didnt want to fight im not messing with him thats bitch shit, if we deep and we catch a mexican or LA nigga alone im not going to swing on them, plus thats not my beef.. but u get killed hanging with niggas like them, like i said them Hoover niggas came back deep as fuck, and also some bloods from compton..

ohno u come out here and u will see how diff it is, but how i am i wouldnt want any of u niggas to come out here gettn killed over some dumb nigga shit. splashgang used to always tlk shit but i wouldnt be like come to the meridians or this part of the San Bernardino

ohno u from a gang but i seen more dead bodies and niggas gettin they ass kicked than u :wink:

I grew up with a lot of dudes like you, hang around the gang, their main friends are in the gang, they get into fights and bust guns, they don't like the people we don't like, they're pretty much gangbanging with us but then be like "nah I don't bang I don't throw nothing up bro"

:cplease:

:wycry: This hit close to home.

oog
oog
Region: North East

Postby UHateOhnosmh » February 10th, 2017, 7:04 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:So chili you don't have a block crew or neighborhood crew you ran with ???

My son chili really went to school n just had fights.he never did no other hood shit :whaat:

superior
superior
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » February 10th, 2017, 7:26 am

You mean got bullied by Mexicans, Armenians, shit probably even Filipinos in school :lol:

og
og

Postby SHANKZILLA » February 10th, 2017, 7:32 am

Chili is a square bear. But I'm not going to knock u not trying drugs. I give you a pass on that. But I bet chili is the type of nigga who scared to snatch a vanson or a north face from a nigga back or taken a nigga timbs for not paying a hood tax :umhm: :umhm:

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » February 10th, 2017, 7:34 am

_brolic_ wrote:You mean got bullied by Mexicans, Armenians, shit probably even Filipinos in school :lol:

Hey brolic why dont you show us where you were hanging out with them Vice Lords.

king
king

Postby 2wo-G » February 10th, 2017, 7:34 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:Chili is a square bear. But I'm not going to knock u not trying drugs. I give you a pass on that. But I bet chili is the type of nigga who scared to snatch a vanson or a north face from a nigga back or taken a nigga timbs for not paying a hood tax :umhm: :umhm:

:tedthinks: Now yall just making phrases up

prospect
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » February 10th, 2017, 7:40 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:So chili you don't have a block crew or neighborhood crew you ran with ???

My son chili really went to school n just had fights.he never did no other hood shit :whaat:

What's wrong with that?

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » February 10th, 2017, 7:42 am

:lmao: :lmao: chili was the nigga holding them 5x crabs guns and when they got to fighting with the Mexicans chili was there holding everybody fones just incase 911 needs to be kalled :lmao: :lmao: :wtf2: , chili was the nigga in the hood talking to the cops and sayin I don't know where he went officer I just got out of medical school, I'm 2 years in on my nursing degree :lmao: :lmao: ole proud to put it in yo face ass nigga .. chili was that nigga acting halfway like chris talking about Khmer "bring that small penis of urs" ole get the ruler stick and measure the bros dick ass nigga :lmao: G-herbo listening ass nigga :lmao: :lmao:

we gonna kall u G-chili now like G-herbo (gay) :lmao:

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » February 10th, 2017, 7:52 am

2wo-G wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:Chili is a square bear. But I'm not going to knock u not trying drugs. I give you a pass on that. But I bet chili is the type of nigga who scared to snatch a vanson or a north face from a nigga back or taken a nigga timbs for not paying a hood tax :umhm: :umhm:

:tedthinks: Now yall just making phrases up

Nah it's N.Y.shit bro :umhm:

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » February 10th, 2017, 7:55 am

☠ wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:

What's wrong with that?

When u make threads like this, call other ppls hood soft, tell posters they not hood or tough enuff n then turn around and say u haven't done basic hood stuff yourself just makes u look funny

prospect
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » February 10th, 2017, 8:31 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
☠ wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:

What's wrong with that?

When u make threads like this, call other ppls hood soft, tell posters they not hood or tough enuff n then turn around and say u haven't done basic hood stuff yourself just makes u look funny

True,never thought of it that way.

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 10th, 2017, 9:01 am

Lol my own people ain't shit.. nigga want me to rob a nigga for his tims on some hater shit.. I was never a hater.. if a nigga is doing good I'm happy for him while u niggas will haven want his shit.. we a different breed.. u niggas is reckless n u suppose to learn from others around u.. now look at u niggas y'all struggling.. not all u but u know what I mean.. I'm just happy to be out the hood n able to make over $100,000 a year.. u niggas catching cases over robbing old ladies for they purses with only $5 and a maxi pad in it.. I'm not sensitive or insecure.. I done dumb shit and a couple of times I could have been sitting in prison over some dumb shit...

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » February 10th, 2017, 9:11 am

The Chosen One wrote:Lol my own people ain't shit.. nigga want me to rob a nigga for his tims on some hater shit.. I was never a hater.. if a nigga is doing good I'm happy for him while u niggas will haven want his shit.. we a different breed.. u niggas is reckless n u suppose to learn from others around u.. now look at u niggas y'all struggling.. not all u but u know what I mean.. I'm just happy to be out the hood n able to make over $100,000 a year.. u niggas catching cases over robbing old ladies for they purses with only $5 and a maxi pad in it.. I'm not sensitive or insecure.. I done dumb shit and a couple of times I could have been sitting in prison over some dumb shit...

U make 100,000 a year but sallie mae got u in a head lock over community college? :cplease: :huhwhat:

Ight son

prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Postby Deezus » February 10th, 2017, 10:16 am

Chilli need to give it up. Ain't nothin wrong with being a good boy. Whats wrong is a good boy pretending to be #cursed

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby HomieDaKlown » February 10th, 2017, 1:36 pm

Ring ring trap no refunds
Attachments
IMG_20170210_042847.jpg
IMG_20170210_042847.jpg (1.56 MiB) Viewed 77 times
IMG_20170210_042838.jpg
IMG_20170210_042838.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 77 times
IMG_20170210_042754.jpg
IMG_20170210_042754.jpg (1.58 MiB) Viewed 77 times

foot soldier
foot soldier

Postby HomieDaKlown » February 10th, 2017, 1:44 pm

Da PJs so fuckin trapped out Right now dis hoe look like new Jack bity $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 10th, 2017, 5:46 pm

shank what the fuck are u even talkin about....this coming from the nigga who is 5th generation Catholic.. in this nigga eyes u have heart or tough if u snatch a nigga tims from him :killself:

nigga calling me a square but he using the term crews. :lol: :lol: foe i hung with gangmembers, aint no crew shit over here.. nigga think this is Beat street electric boogalou :nplease:

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » February 10th, 2017, 6:01 pm

The Chosen One wrote:

shank what the fuck are u even talkin about....this coming from the nigga who is 5th generation Catholic.. in this nigga eyes u have heart or tough if u snatch a nigga tims from him :killself:

nigga calling me a square but he using the term crews. :lol: :lol: foe i hung with gangmembers, aint no crew shit over here.. nigga think this is Beat street electric boogalou :nplease:

Smh my mans was shook to pick a rag up takin bout aint no crew shit over there. Aint no gang shit over there for u niether nigga youse a nuetral... the worst type of nuetron too.

"I hang around gangmembers"

Cornball :lol:

og
og

Postby SHANKZILLA » February 10th, 2017, 6:40 pm

Unlike you just a hang around I pickup the rag I still fuck with the block crews n neighborhood crew so what I'm a Catholic you act like Catholic don't bang or ain't with the business :huhwhat: :bully: . I bey you was the type that had 9pm curfew never played manhunt scared to come out side on Halloween because you might get eggs or was a bitch to play suicide :whew: :whew:

og
og

Postby SHANKZILLA » February 10th, 2017, 6:42 pm

Damn I should of use that towards rbg soft ass :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :approve: :hmm: :hmm: :whew: :umhm:

underboss
underboss

Postby Tha7thLetta » February 10th, 2017, 6:49 pm

Damn chili u make these threads tryna look tuff & shit but it always backfires & u get exposed LMAO

superior
superior
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » February 10th, 2017, 7:07 pm

Hey brolic why dont you show us where you were hanging out with them Vice Lords.

Look up the Additions in North Jackson. Made most of my money selling shit to white college kids in Hattiesburg, though :dance:

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby