Postby A Ghost » February 9th, 2017, 2:48 am

If its any consolation I believe San Bernadino is the hood. Or has one. :shrug:

oog
oog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Yo Hood aint shit!! Post them Google Map locations of areas u was raised at

Postby The Chosen One » February 9th, 2017, 3:10 am

A Ghost wrote:If its any consolation I believe San Bernadino is the hood. Or has one. :shrug:

feel free to come out here and find out... gone make jay rock mad, but i didnt publish this shit

http://www.ibtimes.com/chicago-murder-r ... ck-2414340

Chicago Murder Rate Pales To That In San Bernardino, Site Of Deadly Terror Attack
BY MARCY KREITER @MARCYKREITER ON 09/11/16 AT 3:03 PM

Chicago may be getting all the headlines about the murder rate with more than 500 already this year, but the per capita rate pales to that of San Bernardino, California.

So far this year, there have been 47 homicides (plus three people killed by police) in the Southern California community, which was rocked in December by the terror attack at the Inland Regional Center that left 14 dead. Fewer than 40 percent of the homicides have been solved

The Los Angeles Times reports if the pace continues, San Bernardino will end the year with a homicide rate of 31 per 100,000 residents. That compares to 18 per 100,000 in Chicago last year and seven per 100,000 in Los Angeles.

“Our city right now is bad,” Aguadia Brown, 27, told the Times. “It’s like everyone is on edge, and nobody really knows how we’re going to fix this.”

The Times said half of those killed have been black even though African-Americans make up only 15 percent of the population.

Police Chief Jarrod Burguan blames the increased violence in part on changes in state laws that reduced some felonies to misdemeanors, meaning criminals got out of prison earlier. Others blame budget cuts and police force attrition.

“We’re not getting to calls fast enough,” Burguan said. “We don’t have the capacity to investigate everything that’s reported in the city.”

prince
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Postby K-Boss » February 9th, 2017, 3:18 am

The Chosen One wrote:
A Ghost wrote:If its any consolation I believe San Bernadino is the hood. Or has one. :shrug:

feel free to come out here and find out... gone make jay rock mad, but i didnt publish this shit

Chicago Murder Rate Pales To That In San Bernardino, Site Of Deadly Terror Attack

Chicago may be getting all the headlines about the murder rate with more than 500 already this year, but the per capita rate pales to that of San Bernardino, California.

So far this year, there have been 47 homicides (plus three people killed by police) in the Southern California community, which was rocked in December by the terror attack at the Inland Regional Center that left 14 dead. Fewer than 40 percent of the homicides have been solved

The Los Angeles Times reports if the pace continues, San Bernardino will end the year with a homicide rate of 31 per 100,000 residents. That compares to 18 per 100,000 in Chicago last year and seven per 100,000 in Los Angeles.

“Our city right now is bad,” Aguadia Brown, 27, told the Times. “It’s like everyone is on edge, and nobody really knows how we’re going to fix this.”

The Times said half of those killed have been black even though African-Americans make up only 15 percent of the population.

Police Chief Jarrod Burguan blames the increased violence in part on changes in state laws that reduced some felonies to misdemeanors, meaning criminals got out of prison earlier. Others blame budget cuts and police force attrition.

“We’re not getting to calls fast enough,” Burguan said. “We don’t have the capacity to investigate everything that’s reported in the city.”

It's them eses bodying blacks for missing they curfew
Putting Internet Niggaz in they feelings since 2015

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » February 9th, 2017, 3:22 am

da fresh wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

:rosssip:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 9th, 2017, 3:27 am

BluntedUp wrote:
da fresh wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

:rosssip:

No Longos where im from.. im just saying :rosssip:

mexicans were terrorizing them asians.. flip flops and steamed rice everywhere

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » February 9th, 2017, 3:30 am

Bragging about black genocide when u not even a quarter of the city :rip2:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 9th, 2017, 3:34 am

:lmao: im some real shit i just be fuckin around with khmer gay ass, but dont sleep on cambodian women some of them be having some nice fuckin bodies

khmer hood in long beach thats why he scared to post

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 9th, 2017, 3:35 am

☠ wrote:Bragging about black genocide when u not even a quarter of the city :rip2:

fuck up when yo black panter niggas going to set it off instead of having meeting talkin bout what yall should be doing

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » February 9th, 2017, 3:40 am

Not 1 gul in dat video worth lookin at.

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 9th, 2017, 3:48 am

☠ wrote:Not 1 gul in dat video worth lookin at.

i agree. im talkin bout the ones i seen in person.. i aint watch that bullshit video

lieutenant
lieutenant
Region: North East
Affiliation: Solo Dolo [FTW]

Postby O®iginalMan » February 9th, 2017, 4:28 am

Back in 05 me & my fiance lived on the 2nd floor next to the Shampoo & Haircutters joint....the dude who owned it was a slumlord. Busted his lip because he wanted rent money but we ain have no heat! And my shorty had 3 lil boys in the spot! Shaolin Stand Up!!!!!!
Attachments
LCaile.jpg
LCaile.jpg (22.4 KiB) Viewed 156 times
DON' HIT ME, I DON' WAAN NO PROBLEMZ...

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 9th, 2017, 6:14 am

O®iginalMan wrote:Back in 05 me & my fiance lived on the 2nd floor next to the Shampoo & Haircutters joint....the dude who owned it was a slumlord. Busted his lip because he wanted rent money but we ain have no heat! And my shorty had 3 lil boys in the spot! Shaolin Stand Up!!!!!!

Stapleton :tiphat:

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Solo Dolo [FTW]

Postby O®iginalMan » February 9th, 2017, 7:19 am

BluntedUp wrote:
O®iginalMan wrote:Back in 05 me & my fiance lived on the 2nd floor next to the Shampoo & Haircutters joint....the dude who owned it was a slumlord. Busted his lip because he wanted rent money but we ain have no heat! And my shorty had 3 lil boys in the spot! Shaolin Stand Up!!!!!!

Stapleton :tiphat:

:ohhh: u be knowin... :gucci2:
DON' HIT ME, I DON' WAAN NO PROBLEMZ...

boss
boss
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Postby SuperSweet » February 9th, 2017, 12:13 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:Chilli, I know shank's hood very well and vyse city mob(E172,173,&174),is with the shits. I have seen grownass men get flatlined by these dudes in real life.

funny cuz they say u not from NY so how would u know? :lol:

hey i dont know what the fuck goes down there, it was shank coming at me. the whole east coast section is bout to come at my neck cuz i respond to shank comment. where was u niggas at when Eric got choked out? oh on the net talkin tough

Chilli, You get a pass because your not from here so you wouldn't know. But the blacks in my hood kill other blacks and boast about it, laugh, smile, and celebrate that shit. What makes you think they give ah fuck about black people?! I'mma tell you some real nigga shit.

BLACK PEOPLE HATE EACHOTHER MORE THAN ANYOTHER RACE.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 9th, 2017, 5:28 pm

ny weather bipolar, was nice yesterday lol

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » February 9th, 2017, 6:45 pm

I don't think chili ever been on the blocks late night hustling.he never had to sit on the fire hydrant on the block with a carton of beef n broccoli in the summer time with the white tee on waiting for the next sale.he never been in n outta buildings n staircases(bandos out there) serving the fiends

Son never lined niggas n bitches up before.never jumped niggas before, never been on them up north visits with the stamp on the hand before u go on the dance floor.I'm convinced he went to school while his 5x niggas did that :umhm:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 9th, 2017, 9:18 pm

UHateOhnosmh wrote:I don't think chili ever been on the blocks late night hustling.he never had to sit on the fire hydrant on the block with a carton of beef n broccoli in the summer time with the white tee on waiting for the next sale.he never been in n outta buildings n staircases(bandos out there) serving the fiends

Son never lined niggas n bitches up before.never jumped niggas before, never been on them up north visits with the stamp on the hand before u go on the dance floor.I'm convinced he went to school while his 5x niggas did that :umhm:

no nigga i didnt sell no drugs, but been in a gang of fights and riots where ur out numbered.. lol that shows u where yo heart is not if u have a gun, we talking about 2 of us vs 10 mexicans, going to colton where is like 93% all mexican and going to they park starting shit knowin damn well we gonna lose that fight but dont give a fuck we just felt like fighting.. niggas know holiday skating ring used to get shut down cuz my niggas used to always start riots just for the fuck of it and once again we was out numbered and we be in there swinging on everything, whites, mexicans, guys and girls.. well i wasnt hitting the girls, but my niggas was assholes man.. Ohno i was diff doe, if i seen a nigga who was scared and didnt want to fight im not messing with him thats bitch shit, if we deep and we catch a mexican or LA nigga alone im not going to swing on them, plus thats not my beef.. but u get killed hanging with niggas like them, like i said them Hoover niggas came back deep as fuck, and also some bloods from compton..

ohno u come out here and u will see how diff it is, but how i am i wouldnt want any of u niggas to come out here gettn killed over some dumb nigga shit. splashgang used to always tlk shit but i wouldnt be like come to the meridians or this part of the San Bernardino

ohno u from a gang but i seen more dead bodies and niggas gettin they ass kicked than u :wink:

og
og
Region: South
Affiliation: Freaky Geez TX

Postby 1,000,000 » February 9th, 2017, 9:27 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:I don't think chili ever been on the blocks late night hustling.he never had to sit on the fire hydrant on the block with a carton of beef n broccoli in the summer time with the white tee on waiting for the next sale.he never been in n outta buildings n staircases(bandos out there) serving the fiends

no nigga i didnt sell no drugs, but been in a gang of fights and riots where ur out numbered.. lol that shows u where yo heart is not if u have a gun, we talking about 2 of us vs 10 mexicans, going to colton where is like 93% all mexican and going to they park starting shit knowin damn well we gonna lose that fight but dont give a fuck we just felt like fighting.. niggas know holiday skating ring used to get shut down cuz my niggas used to always start riots just for the fuck of it and once again we was out numbered and we be in there swinging on everything, whites, mexicans, guys and girls.. well i wasnt hitting the girls, but my niggas was assholes man.. Ohno i was diff doe, if i seen a nigga who was scared and didnt want to fight im not messing with him thats bitch shit, if we deep and we catch a mexican or LA nigga alone im not going to swing on them, plus thats not my beef.. but u get killed hanging with niggas like them, like i said them Hoover niggas came back deep as fuck, and also some bloods from compton..

ohno u come out here and u will see how diff it is, but how i am i wouldnt want any of u niggas to come out here gettn killed over some dumb nigga shit. splashgang used to always tlk shit but i wouldnt be like come to the meridians or this part of the San Bernardino

ohno u from a gang but i seen more dead bodies and niggas gettin they ass kicked than u :wink:

I grew up with a lot of dudes like you, hang around the gang, their main friends are in the gang, they get into fights and bust guns, they don't like the people we don't like, they're pretty much gangbanging with us but then be like "nah I don't bang I don't throw nothing up bro"

:cplease:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 9th, 2017, 9:28 pm

and i know u never been outnumbered by another race by like 1:14 ratio and still throw them hands

last shootout i witnessed and i swear on my life. niggas running and crawling after being hit, a person died, niggas and girls jumpin in back yards with dogs in them not caring, and im outside calm as fuck, while shots a ranging out but i was lookin for my sister and didnt care bout gettin hit.. u seen so much of that shit u sort of get immune to it. all thes fake gangmembers be talkin shit but when them guns start bussing thy running and trampling over girls just to get away.. FACTS!! but i have to change my thinkin cuz i seen people shot and all messed up in the hospital on a vent and shit bag and u wind up being basically a vegatable.. thats hy i say u dumb street niggas be bragging bout that dumb shit, but when i see yall asses in the hospital fighting for yall life and praying for that white Jesus to save you. its not worth it.. lol u niggas been warned :yeahright:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 9th, 2017, 9:36 pm

1,000,000 wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

I grew up with a lot of dudes like you, hang around the gang, their main friends are in the gang, they get into fights and bust guns, they don't like the people we don't like, they're pretty much gangbanging with us but then be like "nah I don't bang I don't throw nothing up bro"

:cplease:

yeah i always knew gang banging was stupid, but i can also understand why they join it.. yes i have alot of friends from 5x and grew up around them and have alot of cousins from there and even uncle.. so if im with them and someone tries to bang on them then we both fighting. its weird out here, we do beef but it as more of pride thing.. if someone comes around us that we dont know we automatically wont like the nigga.. THEM CURSES!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd: ..... i wsnt from a gang so i was diff. i was cool with alot of LA niggas, compton and Long Beach niggas..

og
og
Region: South
Affiliation: Freaky Geez TX

Postby 1,000,000 » February 9th, 2017, 9:37 pm

Lol this is the most ny post I think I read on this site I have no idea wtf any of this means

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » February 9th, 2017, 9:41 pm

The Chosen One wrote:

oh course u saw more dead bodies than me u work in a hospital :lol:

doubt u saw the second part but thats neither here nor there.so u with the hand to hand combat huh? :ohhh: interesting

ive been jumped a few times, a couple times my "niggas" ran on me or didnt wanna go back to get back at niggas smh.def been outnumbered in brawls.niggas never wanted to fight one on one n im not even a big nigga lol.but i also helped jump niggas as well if my ppls had problems or if i just got caught in the drama chillin with niggas.but shit thats the streets

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 9th, 2017, 10:14 pm

UHateOhnosmh wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

oh course u saw more dead bodies than me u work in a hospital :lol:

doubt u saw the second part but thats neither here nor there.so u with the hand to hand combat huh? :ohhh: interesting

ive been jumped a few times, a couple times my "niggas" ran on me or didnt wanna go back to get back at niggas smh.def been outnumbered in brawls.niggas never wanted to fight one on one n im not even a big nigga lol.but i also helped jump niggas as well if my ppls had problems or if i just got caught in the drama chillin with niggas.but shit thats the streets

lmaoooooooooo exactly u caught that doe. i added those to my count :wink:

no i never sold drugs either. honestly never even tried them before. i know niggas gonna talk shit but i told u i keep it real and i dont give a fuck.. drugs was all around me and fucked alot of my family memebers up and other folks that iknew.. but people in the hospital is always using drugs..

yeah funny story niggas aint shit and u gonna learn. i grew up with this nigga from kindergarden to high school. this blood nigga frm gilbert street. the day before he see this car full of Mexicans from LA 18st roll up on me asking me where im from. bout 5 mexicans with shaved heads all white tee's some had tatts on they faces, so u know they as legit. when u get them tats on yo faces ur basically saying u dont give a fuck about yo life. so this nigga blood nigga that i knew had his gun on him when we seen these mexicans pull out they gun on me ready to buss, i jumped the fence and ran like a bitch.. fuck it i take that L. :lmao: damn near hurdled my ass over a 9 foot fench with levi jeans on, and thoem shits is heavy :chinamike: :chinamike:

long story short my cousin was in prison at the time, and my uncle from Denver Lanes wanted to give me his gun but didnt want me to kill someone and have life in prison, so he was lookin out for them.. so i guess the next day they saying over the innercom to walk home in groups cuz i guess them same mexicans jumped out on some LA niggas. 2 niggas and ended up stabbing one in the stomach.. my 5x and PPHG niggas was walkin down pepper while i walked down a diff street, so i see that blood nigga and told him im alkin with u cuz them mexicans is trippin, its better to have numbers. mannnnnnnn this nigga act like i had the fuckin koodies. nigga said " hell naw u aint walkin with me and get my ass shot, thats not my hood beef"... u believe this shit and the nigga had a gun.. this nigga aint shit!! :nplease: :chinamike: :chinamike:

boss
boss

Postby Tha7thLetta » February 10th, 2017, 2:41 am

The Chosen One wrote:
Tha7thLetta wrote:
Pistolero negro wrote:
Deezus wrote:Chilli a idiot sometimes. Nigga over here taking virtual tours of niggas hoods Talkin bout he don't see nobody outside. Really my nigga?

:lmao: :lmao: :wtf2:

Chilli is a soft ass coon who can only see niggaz hoods from behind a computer screen

7thlett fuck u going at me for? :lmao: we must had a lil back n forth in the past.. are u that puerto rican from chicago with the Melonhead?

No ur just a bozo

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 10th, 2017, 2:43 am

Tha7thLetta wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
Tha7thLetta wrote:
Pistolero negro wrote:
Deezus wrote:Chilli a idiot sometimes. Nigga over here taking virtual tours of niggas hoods Talkin bout he don't see nobody outside. Really my nigga?

:lmao: :lmao: :wtf2:

Chilli is a soft ass coon who can only see niggaz hoods from behind a computer screen

7thlett fuck u going at me for? :lmao: we must had a lil back n forth in the past.. are u that puerto rican from chicago with the Melonhead?

No ur just a bozo

and you have a Melonhead :lmao:

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby