Cali: scottsdale piru speak on ...neighboring hoods/beef with mexicans/ny born piru member/ogs smoke pcp dont respect lean etc

oog
oog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Cali: scottsdale piru speak on ...neighboring hoods/beef with mexicans/ny born piru member/ogs smoke pcp dont respect lean etc

Postby The Chosen One » February 7th, 2017, 12:54 am

BluntedUp wrote:Shit look just like barbados :lol:

post yo shit :lol: .. that was an actual house i lived in

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Cali: scottsdale piru speak on ...neighboring hoods/beef with mexicans/ny born piru member/ogs smoke pcp dont respect lean etc

Postby BluntedUp » February 7th, 2017, 12:55 am

Chili since u out there, is niggas bangin on that block. Is that shit turnt? And if so why lol.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 7th, 2017, 1:21 am

had to run to my mans crib up the block else i would of posted better pics. but this is what staten island looks like whether u in a hood or not besides the jects and mansions(outliers).

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 7th, 2017, 1:25 am

my phone is retarded on this site

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 7th, 2017, 1:27 am

BluntedUp wrote:Chili since u out there, is niggas bangin on that block. Is that shit turnt? And if so why lol.

when i lived on tha street, it was random shootings occuring like every night. we had a roc that wasnt shit!! someone was being chased by the cops and jumped in our yard, and our roc just looked at the mexican dude and didnt even move..cops came thru and arrested dude.. but i wont say that was a gang territory.. just niggas who were from random gangs from all over living on that street. there is a liqour store around the corner that gets robbed all the time and dude got slumped. like u would have to live out here to understand how shit works. it was a hood, but not a gang turf.. my mom 50+ y/o bf at the time who was from Panama got chased by some mexicans, and this nigga dont look nothing like a gang memeber.. ex military white dude had a stand off with the cops around the corner and he had c4 and illegal assualt rifles.. drug heads all over.. but basic hood living, but ithout a doubt u have to be careful if u walkin cuz if u black or mexican u would get banged on

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 7th, 2017, 1:32 am

BluntedUp wrote:had to run to my mans crib up the block else i would of posted better pics. but this is what staten island looks like whether u in a hood or not besides the jects and mansions(outliers).

out there just has a diff vibe to me. them shits look like huge 2 story mobile homes :lmao:

Q you next!!

OE i know u watching and always got something to prove i want to see one of yo old homes u lived in :drama:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 7th, 2017, 1:34 am

khmer i know yo stalng ass is watching.. feel free to post them Long Beach hood areas cuz when i was out there i didnt see none :hmm: :hmm:

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » February 7th, 2017, 1:35 am

you mean im next? Chili did you just join this board in a month or so?niggah ive been postin bronx,queens & o.t (baltimore specifically) spots ive lived in/chill at for years to the point its not that fun because most other niggahs on here wasnt doing it in return...you can have fun with that

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » February 7th, 2017, 1:38 am

https://youtu.be/1ROh2w_feR8

^ my projects...snapple facts

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 7th, 2017, 1:49 am

Q. wrote:you mean im next? Chili did you just join this board in a month or so?niggah ive been postin bronx,queens & o.t (baltimore specifically) spots ive lived in/chill at for years to the point its not that fun because most other niggahs on here wasnt doing it in return...you can have fun with that

remember back then i wasnt really focus on things u said. only israelite threads.. but yes i know exactly what u mean when ur the only one posting shit while others just snoop or talk shit.. just like the whips thread..

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 7th, 2017, 1:55 am

Q. wrote:https://youtu.be/1ROh2w_feR8

^ my projects...snapple facts

lol hat were u saying again when u said niggas look soft :lmao:

coudlnt really see the actual projects just a lot of kids singing in the cold.. blacks and lil mexicans.. everybody flashy n gettin money. out here its just diff. niggas aint eatting out here so its more grimey. education system is low, and niggas talk and speak like they from the south

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » February 7th, 2017, 1:57 am

Those is lil ass kids(as in teens at the time kf that video)..

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » February 7th, 2017, 1:59 am

Apartments im currently in @baltimore...nicer area to me (despite niggahs just finished getting shot in parking lot)
Attachments
20161224_000751.jpg
20161224_000751.jpg (748.83 KiB) Viewed 92 times

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » February 7th, 2017, 2:05 am

San Bernadino look like it's for sale

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 7th, 2017, 2:08 am

The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:had to run to my mans crib up the block else i would of posted better pics. but this is what staten island looks like whether u in a hood or not besides the jects and mansions(outliers).

out there just has a diff vibe to me. them shits look like huge 2 story mobile homes :lmao:

Q you next!!

OE i know u watching and always got something to prove i want to see one of yo old homes u lived in :drama:

my side look better durin summer, its dead af out here :lol:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 7th, 2017, 2:15 am

Q. wrote:Apartments im currently in @baltimore...nicer area to me (despite niggahs just finished getting shot in parking lot)

:lol: that looks like yo ride... but u legit :tiphat:

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » February 7th, 2017, 2:18 am

That is my whip

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 7th, 2017, 2:26 am

Q. wrote:That is my whip

lmaoooooo my nigga Q live from the field :lmao: :lmao: ... Q nigga u have alot of jobs and making some bread.. u need to stop fuckin with all them shoes and start investing and moving the fuck up out of the hood

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » February 7th, 2017, 2:31 am

Thats the thing though..im not in the hood ...the area is more less a nice area where niggahs from different hoods/cities get pushed into due to gentrification from they other spots

boss
boss
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby ModestOE » February 7th, 2017, 3:31 am

The Chosen One wrote:

Q you next!!

Lol I used to live right here in South East Modesto California

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.6313924 ... 56!6m1!1e1
I dont bang City Stats, Im from One Street, and You aint from It, So You aint Welcome, Unless we accept you.

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 7th, 2017, 4:57 am

ModestOE wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Q you next!!

Lol I used to live right here in South East Modesto California

https://www.google.com/maps/@37.6313924 ... 56!6m1!1e1

lmaoooooooooo :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: that shit i country as fuck. shit looks like my street with no damn sidewalk.. damn small ass pool looks damn near bigger than the house :wow:

now we waitin for that bitch Khmer.. lets see that nice ass street in long beach where u rest at :yeahright:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 7th, 2017, 5:04 am

we can use google maps to look at niggas hoods

https://www.google.com/maps/@34.1166793 ... 56!6m1!1e1

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 7th, 2017, 5:08 am

OE im gonna be honest with you yo shit was worst than mines. urs was a fuckin dump.. peep the white lady sitting in the front yard on them 1983 firebird seats :chinamike: :chinamike:

boss
boss
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby ModestOE » February 7th, 2017, 5:36 am

The Chosen One wrote:OE im gonna be honest with you yo shit was worst than mines. urs was a fuckin dump.. peep the white lady sitting in the front yard on them 1983 firebird seats :chinamike: :chinamike:

That shit was a fuckin dump and peep how one side has sidewalks and one doesnt, thats the difference between city limits and unincorporated so shootings and shit get unreported fully because sheriffs and police argue about whos jurisdiction it is and sometimes no one shows up
I dont bang City Stats, Im from One Street, and You aint from It, So You aint Welcome, Unless we accept you.

prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » February 7th, 2017, 8:00 am

most them houses look like newer type houses plus u kant say they have it better because the houses look good that dnt speak on the environment u also cant say the environment is only bad because of the people u gotta add in the history n the racism its alot more factors

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby