Cali: scottsdale piru speak on ...neighboring hoods/beef with mexicans/ny born piru member/ogs smoke pcp dont respect lean etc

oog
oog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Cali: scottsdale piru speak on ...neighboring hoods/beef with mexicans/ny born piru member/ogs smoke pcp dont respect lean etc

Postby The Chosen One » February 6th, 2017, 5:29 am

BluntedUp wrote:Looking on the outside in it seems from what i seen and what u describe makes me feel as if those la and la area cats really do themselves in lol. It seems like yall got it bad off of what yall put yallselves in not what the situation dictated.

It just sound corny to me when a nigga banging cause his family been doin it, that follower cornball shit :lol: alot of niggas in the hood is followers. That dont justify why they do what they do though.

some of u niggas talk shit but dont really know how shit works out here.. niggas from the get go have it rougher than any other race. we have all the odds against us. there is a secret movement to keep us down. they push guns and drugs and this bullshit music and media shows to keep us deaf broke and dumb.. this is a game of fuckin chess and niggas dont know that they are the pawns. they put us in the poor areas, where we fight for crumbs with the mexicans and even the cambodians. oh fuck khmer!!.. there is tension out here, but not as bad as people make it.. right no niggas is niggas biggest enemies. on that gang shit and hater shit. yo own man is wishin for yo downfall.. if im raised in a certain hood area like 5x then other niggas from other hoods would align me with them. it happened many times. and when u got family and friends from that gang then they beefs can easily become yo beef.. niggas would mistake u for one of them and jump yo ass or pop at you.. if u decide to ride on them back with yo friends and family then ur defiantly going to be guilty by association. niggas out here will mistake u for another nigga and try to trip on u over that reason. if u walk in the wrong hood niggas going to think u the enemy so they going to ride on you even if u dont bang.

the niggas that i fault is them fake ass thugs. if u aint ith the bullshit then dont try to be, cuz yo dumbass can get u or an innocent person killed.

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: Cali: scottsdale piru speak on ...neighboring hoods/beef with mexicans/ny born piru member/ogs smoke pcp dont respect lean etc

Postby @][][]['s » February 6th, 2017, 5:34 am

:lol: essay after essay trying to explain to the rest of us ,who are actually from rough hoods too :lmao: just except the fact even old english is saying it .even towns is saying it the whole country knows this by now :lmao: that's why big gucci soulja actually extorting y'all real hoods he couldnt pull that off nowhere else but in southern cal :lmao:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 6th, 2017, 5:37 am

murksiderock wrote:I'll say this, too. California hates people if African descent. Everybody is valued more than black people, Asians, whites, Latinos, Arabs. Blacks are the most segregated, lowest paid, most targeted by law enforcement, and we only 6% of the state population. Most places on the East and the South are infinitely better to live as a black man than in California. I'm not even joking. And the comparable I'm saying East Coasters can't fathom or understand the gang culture and how it is out there, black Californians have no idea just how bad it is there, how good it is elsewhere. Unless they've spent significant time our here, they have no way to understand how much easier life is this way....

So that dynamic plays into street life out there too. Being black in California is probably one of the worst places to be in the US, unless you're black and rich. Working class, middle class? Forget that shit...

i agree with u murkside.. OE is my boy but even doe he tries to suger coat it or blind by the facts he does have it better than us its not close. OE with u i feel u just give in to the bullshit.. thatgoodpath is ahardwalk. so many temptations on the way.. alot of people i had to cut off cuz i worked too hard to end up back struggling in the hood. niggas is a target to everybody.. well maybe not asians. blacks arent wanted in many places.. in other black hoods, in mexican hoods in white hoods.. i could jump on the harley and enter a random bar full of white bikers and 9 times out of 10 they gonna give me that work and thorw my carcus out Jazz style

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » February 6th, 2017, 5:39 am

The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Looking on the outside in it seems from what i seen and what u describe makes me feel as if those la and la area cats really do themselves in lol. It seems like yall got it bad off of what yall put yallselves in not what the situation dictated.

It just sound corny to me when a nigga banging cause his family been doin it, that follower cornball shit :lol: alot of niggas in the hood is followers. That dont justify why they do what they do though.

some of u niggas talk shit but dont really know how shit works out here.. niggas from the get go have it rougher than any other race. we have all the odds against us. there is a secret movement to keep us down. they push guns and drugs and this bullshit music and media shows to keep us deaf broke and dumb.. this is a game of fuckin chess and niggas dont know that they are the pawns. they put us in the poor areas, where we fight for crumbs with the mexicans and even the cambodians. oh fuck khmer!!.. there is tension out here, but not as bad as people make it.. right no niggas is niggas biggest enemies. on that gang shit and hater shit. yo own man is wishin for yo downfall.. if im raised in a certain hood area like 5x then other niggas from other hoods would align me with them. it happened many times. and when u got family and friends from that gang then they beefs can easily become yo beef.. niggas would mistake u for one of them and jump yo ass or pop at you.. if u decide to ride on them back with yo friends and family then ur defiantly going to be guilty by association. niggas out here will mistake u for another nigga and try to trip on u over that reason. if u walk in the wrong hood niggas going to think u the enemy so they going to ride on you even if u dont bang.

the niggas that i fault is them fake ass thugs. if u aint ith the bullshit then dont try to be, cuz yo dumbass can get u or an innocent person killed.

Yall did that shit to yourselves is what im sayin tho.

Yall can be the most violent hood in the history of the world, it still dont change the fact that yall put yallselves in that situation. Its niggas livin in situations worse than yall but they live better cause they aint on no fuck shit.

If yall cant understand where im comin from i dont know what more to say. Ima just leave it at that. :lol:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 6th, 2017, 5:44 am

BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
1,000,000 wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:If u got a lawn i dont wanna hear how your hood rough :lmao: niggas got it good, just wanna squander it being stupid.

What you mean, we use them lawns to slapbox and to practice our thuggery.

I mean i never got how niggas be havin it dumb nice. The big front lawn, the big backyard and a nice crib but be tryin to bang.

Hustling one thing, but its just funny to me to see the situatiojs niggas put themselves in.

fuck up nigga stop bitching the cost of lving where ur at is higher than where im at. if its so rough then move yo bitchass out here so we can slap box in them front lawns :hmm:

Lol u one of those niggas that get tight and teary eyed when u get the shit smacked outta u slapboxing :lol:

Chili be in the corner some where huffin and puffin with his fist clinched and tears streaming down. Big head lil braids havin ass boy :yeahaight:

lmaoooooooooo this nigga aint shit.. big head lil braids :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike: :chinamike:

but no i was the oppisite. i got into a lot of fights playing slap boxin cuz the other nigga would get serious. dont know if it was cuz i was slappin the niggas too hard or abusing they faces

boss
boss
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby ModestOE » February 6th, 2017, 5:52 am

The Chosen One wrote:
murksiderock wrote:I'll say this, too. California hates people if African descent. Everybody is valued more than black people, Asians, whites, Latinos, Arabs. Blacks are the most segregated, lowest paid, most targeted by law enforcement, and we only 6% of the state population. Most places on the East and the South are infinitely better to live as a black man than in California. I'm not even joking. And the comparable I'm saying East Coasters can't fathom or understand the gang culture and how it is out there, black Californians have no idea just how bad it is there, how good it is elsewhere. Unless they've spent significant time our here, they have no way to understand how much easier life is this way....

So that dynamic plays into street life out there too. Being black in California is probably one of the worst places to be in the US, unless you're black and rich. Working class, middle class? Forget that shit...

i agree with u murkside.. OE is my boy but even doe he tries to suger coat it or blind by the facts he does have it better than us its not close. OE with u i feel u just give in to the bullshit.. thatgoodpath is ahardwalk. so many temptations on the way.. alot of people i had to cut off cuz i worked too hard to end up back struggling in the hood. niggas is a target to everybody.. well maybe not asians. blacks arent wanted in many places.. in other black hoods, in mexican hoods in white hoods.. i could jump on the harley and enter a random bar full of white bikers and 9 times out of 10 they gonna give me that work and thorw my carcus out Jazz style

Naw I aint sugar coatin shit I know Blacks got a worse hand dealt in some aspects, but you keep including yourself in the curses when you made it outta that shit your out the gang/drug life you gotta career your buying cars shit that I can only dream of, Im sure you have close family that owns there own house or land, none of my family got any property or houses, I didnt have very many opportunities im not that smart book wise only survival wise so how am i gonna get a non labor job when I cant get passed the schooling part? #ThemCurses,and when I speak on them topics I speak from living in the same house as yall!! Ive lived with Black folks my whole life, there aint much yall seen that i havent seen, and like I said i do realize the cops fuk with yall waaaaaay more then white folks and thats facts 100% but percentage wise out of 13 million blacks and 200 million whites, theres a better percentage per population wise of blacks being successful than white folks, theres too many of us for most of to be successful. You cant tell me I dont know the Black experience when ive done everything with blacks, fighting over who get the tv, doin regular hood shit just bein the only white kid in the house. You keep everything separate talkin bout it aint close, even you aint gone thru shit compared to your ancestors you have it made compared to them, they had a reason to think the white man had it 1000x better than them, you have more chances than me guaranteed, even if i dressed up super nice and you did also, youd most likely get the job before me and that just facts, your hospital resume by itself would give me zero chance.
I dont bang City Stats, Im from One Street, and You aint from It, So You aint Welcome, Unless we accept you.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 6th, 2017, 5:57 am

ModestOE wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Naw I aint sugar coatin shit I know Blacks got a worse hand dealt in some aspects, but you keep including yourself in the curses when you made it outta that shit your out the gang/drug life you gotta career your buying cars shit that I can only dream of, Im sure you have close family that owns there own house or land, none of my family got any property or houses, I didnt have very many opportunities im not that smart book wise only survival wise so how am i gonna get a non labor job when I cant get passed the schooling part? #ThemCurses,and when I speak on them topics I speak from living in the same house as yall!! Ive lived with Black folks my whole life, there aint much yall seen that i havent seen, and like I said i do realize the cops fuk with yall waaaaaay more then white folks and thats facts 100% but percentage wise out of 13 million blacks and 200 million whites, theres a better percentage per population wise of blacks being successful than white folks, theres too many of us for most of to be successful. You cant tell me I dont know the Black experience when ive done everything with blacks, fighting over who get the tv, doin regular hood shit just bein the only white kid in the house. You keep everything separate talkin bout it aint close, even you aint gone thru shit compared to your ancestors you have it made compared to them, they had a reason to think the white man had it 1000x better than them, you have more chances than me guaranteed, even if i dressed up super nice and you did also, youd most likely get the job before me and that just facts, your hospital resume by itself would give me zero chance.

Yo chili son said stop including yourself in black peoples struggle, he said get yo successful ass the fuck on :lol:

Nah i feel u modesto, niggas be bitching bout how hard they got it. Niggas got it lovely compared to 20 years ago. Niggas is spoiled :lmao:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 6th, 2017, 6:00 am

Everybody got it rough, we aint the only ones the system works against yet somehow i see west indians and africans (who are black also) getting that bag. Funny enough they children come here get americanized and start running the streets. Niggas mentality is fucked up. :lol:

prospect
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » February 6th, 2017, 6:08 am

This what happen when white daddy give you a position and you start thinking you better. He gone get his wke up call just like Tamron Hall,Melissa Harris Perry

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » February 6th, 2017, 6:35 am

BluntedUp wrote:If yall cant understand where im comin from i dont know what more to say. Ima just leave it at that. :lol:

Thats your best bet...follow suit....all them l.a videos its niggahs by the boatload around the country posting in the comments all basically saying the same shit ..its best to leave it alone either niggahs understand the point niggahs is saying or they can remain lost

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » February 6th, 2017, 6:59 am

Q. wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:If yall cant understand where im comin from i dont know what more to say. Ima just leave it at that. :lol:

Thats your best bet...follow suit....all them l.a videos its niggahs by the boatload around the country posting in the comments all basically saying the same shit ..its best to leave it alone either niggahs understand the point niggahs is saying or they can remain lost

post some comments Q :lmao: :lmao:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 6th, 2017, 7:17 am

ModestOE wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

:lol: i was never in a gang, just raised around that shit. i mean really raised around it. just like alot of niggas were out here.. im telling u the only thing that i kno kept me safe and out of real trouble were i could have ended up in prison or dead was The Most High.. He already let me know too.. seen alot of shit growing up, u have to look at it this way either u rather fold up or go out fighting. i dont expect hand outs u really have to grind and be on point if u black and want t make it.. OE i think i spoke to u in prvt bout this. i was in them same shoes, but u gave into that street life, i didnt i seen what it really was about when it was time to war with mexicans.. :lol: thats some real shit. if we outnumbered like 38 to 3, and niggas still in the battlefield thinkin some mexicans gonna run up on him, it wasnt like that it was my own peoples. mexicans was coming from diff cities trying to trip on niggas and u think niggas would come together on some we got to stick together shit hellllllllllllllllllllllllllll nawwwww.. lol im telling u niggas aint shit!! sorry for the rant. and no im not racist but when u out here and u black and they see u as another race then they going to make a move on u.. u cant be like nahhh holmes i dont bang, they dont want to hear that shit :lol: ..

lol OE i really dont think u want to compare what families owns what.. but nigga how can u say u not smart. do u see how i type compared to how u type and all them bible verses u remember compared to me.. hahhahaa if u only knew. i say ur coppin out. i went to a community college, and real shit copying off asians and white folks papers.. niggas here can talk shit but like i said i keep it real and dont give a shit. aslong as a nigga is living way better now i ould do that shit again if i had too :hmm:

lmaoooooooo OE really thinks i would get a job before him if we both dressed up.. well this hospital job was my first job period. aint nobody was trying to hire my ass :lol: FACTS!! ... oe ON SOME REAL SHIT I THINK ONLY U IS STOPPIN URSELF CUZ OUT HERE I STILL SEE SOME HOOD ASS NIGGAS WORKIN IN THE HOSPITAL EVEN IF THEY CLEANING SHIT UP, AND BY YO PICS U LOOK LIKE A GOOD DUDE.. REMEMBER ALSO IF U WANT TO MAKE IT IN LIFE U HAVE TO BE AROUND POSITIVE PEOPLE WHO ALSO WANT TO MAKE IT

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » February 6th, 2017, 7:57 am

Q. wrote:

Stop it, halftime nigga. A whole bunch of people voted Donald Trump into office, that make them right too?

All the niggas in the comments are the same. Niggas not understanding that that area is not a wealthy or nice area the way you envision it...

You a pot-stirrer. Stop bringing the same corny topics back to life...

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » February 6th, 2017, 1:55 pm

Again niggah.......niggahs is not saying if the area is wealthy or not..niggahs is fuhkin saying how the area look...HOOD NIGGAHS (atleast from the environment i was brought up in) are gonna speak on appeqrances of hoods..niggahs aint gonna look at a nice looking area &wanna talk about property value & all this other deep sentiment bullshit you talking....nobody is saying these areas is pussy niggahs is saying the shit looks fuckin nice..

Ive posted pics on here of blocks i lived on in jamaica queens as well as other blocks in jamaica queens yeah the shit looks nice but what alotta niggahs really dont know is jamaica queens is considered apart of long island (im just finding this out myself & ive spent years there)..

End of the day the more alonzo keep making topics like this & niggahs continue to make comments about scenery the more imma post it on here ..dont give a fuck how you or anybody else feel...oh yeah watch how you come at me with the lil corny jabs it makes you look real feminine (from you assuming im throwing shots at you so you pop up behind me to rxplain yourself to these lil young niggah insults)..get a grip young niggah..with that said im done..if you see more of these topics...ignore it dont come in & bitch (like how real l.a niggahs aint posting in this)..niggahs taking up topic space wanting to argue about dumb shit..leave that to women shit is wack

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » February 6th, 2017, 2:25 pm

murksiderock wrote:Understand what I'm saying--I been in hoods in DC, Bmore, other places that are far worse than any hood I ever seen in Cali. o...

Now all bullshit aside...what hoods in bmore you been in because if i remember your words correctly you said the only time you was in bmore was in jail or some shit like that..not no street shit

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » February 6th, 2017, 2:45 pm

Q. wrote:
murksiderock wrote:Understand what I'm saying--I been in hoods in DC, Bmore, other places that are far worse than any hood I ever seen in Cali. o...

Now all bullshit aside...what hoods in bmore you been in because if i remember your words correctly you said the only time you was in bmore was in jail or some shit like that..not no street shit

You would definitely be mistaken, nigga. Go look it up, you obviously got the time on your hands, but I've said many times I've been to Baltimore multiple times. The year I touched Baltimore City I knew some cats not far from MLK near that big hospital. That trip, I knew several cats, on some "street shit". Other times, been to The Harbor, Power Plant, sightseeing and tripping. Any more questions?

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » February 6th, 2017, 2:52 pm

Cali hoods always looked nice..but they dangerous.

Off first sight if u don't know any better u might think it's a nice place to live..until u get approached by a face tatted banger asking u where u from lol

There's parts of ny that look nicer/cleaner with white people in them but u will get robbed/shot easily.

Moral of the story is don't judge a book by its cover for the youngins who haven't learned that yet.

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » February 6th, 2017, 3:19 pm

Broooklyn wrote:Cali hoods always looked nice..but they dangerous.

Off first sight if u don't know any better u might think it's a nice place to live..until u get approached by a face tatted banger asking u where u from lol

There's parts of ny that look nicer/cleaner with white people in them but u will get robbed/shot easily.

Moral of the story is don't judge a book by its cover for the youngins who haven't learned that yet.

The angle I've debated hasn't even focused on how dangerous it is or isn't, I don't really care about that. The angle I've come from is while that's not a slum or ghetto by California standards, that's not a really nice area. The socioeconomic demographics of that area bely how "nice" it looks. That's been my only point, the entire time.

Dudes is focused on the wrong thing about some shit I'm not even debating. I'm finna chill on debating with niggas who never even been to California, I keep saying it but keep getting sucked back into it with the same topics... :lol: :smh:

prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Postby Deezus » February 6th, 2017, 7:13 pm

I don't understand how this even qualify as a debate. Ain't no debating the fact that the area this video is in looks nice as fuck. All they gotta do is stop bullshittin and they could be living nice I stead of making that nice looking area a dangerous hood. There's people all across America who live in shittier looking areas with no yards or garages or palm trees that still don't even make they area that bad.

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » February 6th, 2017, 7:41 pm

Idk what niggas is talkin about this whole time.

I just spoke on the misconception of Cali lookin nice..Idk what other niggas talkin about.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Hats the fuck up

Postby PedikoBrim59 » February 6th, 2017, 11:00 pm

Q. wrote:

Chill big homie I got this that boy was cooperating in dc and bmore mind u nigga admits to being in pc in chemung county

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 7th, 2017, 12:37 am

Q. wrote:Again niggah.......niggahs is not saying if the area is wealthy or not..niggahs is fuhkin saying how the area look...HOOD NIGGAHS (atleast from the environment i was brought up in) are gonna speak on appeqrances of hoods..niggahs aint gonna look at a nice looking area &wanna talk about property value & all this other deep sentiment bullshit you talking....nobody is saying these areas is pussy niggahs is saying the shit looks fuckin nice..

Ive posted pics on here of blocks i lived on in jamaica queens as well as other blocks in jamaica queens yeah the shit looks nice but what alotta niggahs really dont know is jamaica queens is considered apart of long island (im just finding this out myself & ive spent years there)..

End of the day the more alonzo keep making topics like this & niggahs continue to make comments about scenery the more imma post it on here ..dont give a fuck how you or anybody else feel...oh yeah watch how you come at me with the lil corny jabs it makes you look real feminine (from you assuming im throwing shots at you so you pop up behind me to rxplain yourself to these lil young niggah insults)..get a grip young niggah..with that said im done..if you see more of these topics...ignore it dont come in & bitch (like how real l.a niggahs aint posting in this)..niggahs taking up topic space wanting to argue about dumb shit..leave that to women shit is wack

:lmao: Q got that cloat cuz he a mod, now he trying to debo niggas :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

but fuck it Q, feel free to post a pic of an area ur from and i can do the same thang.. my shit looks like somewhere in the deep south

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » February 7th, 2017, 12:49 am

IMG_2950.JPG
IMG_2950.JPG (3.35 MiB) Viewed 54 times

IMG_2949.JPG
IMG_2949.JPG (2.93 MiB) Viewed 54 times

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 7th, 2017, 12:51 am

Shit look just like barbados :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 7th, 2017, 12:53 am

:smh:

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby