Cali: scottsdale piru speak on ...neighboring hoods/beef with mexicans/ny born piru member/ogs smoke pcp dont respect lean etc

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: Cali: scottsdale piru speak on ...neighboring hoods/beef with mexicans/ny born piru member/ogs smoke pcp dont respect lean etc

Postby ILick-Queens » February 5th, 2017, 9:03 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
ModestOE wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:That shit crazy bro :chinamike: only state i been tok with hoods that look nice like that was florida (tamp/jacksonville/orlando hoods looked halfway decent) and nevada (vegas specifically, area outside the strip/downtown look nice the strip and downtkwn look shady af tho).

I see palm trees for me it brings up florida since both areas architecture similar i cant imagine niggas beefin where its beaches nice weather and bitches everywhwre :wtf2:

yea dont let the Southern Cali hoods fool ya, the middle of California got nasty ass neighborhoods, im talkin extreme poverty, where there aint no beaches, and weather is hot as fuk during summer and people just get bad tempers in the heat

I know about those cities, some of the worst in the country economically speaking, yall i got no qualms with. But i cant get with niggas banging when they rest they heads in a crib bigger than mine :lmao:

Them boys dont know what real poverty look like :lol:

:lol: exactly your last 3 posts on point with southern cal blacks like chili trying to be "fighters" and bang :lmao: :lmao: if they shit ain't lookin like the worst parts of zone 6, in alley boy's video I don't wanna hear chili or nobody bragging about fighting and being in prison riots :lmao:

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Cali: scottsdale piru speak on ...neighboring hoods/beef with mexicans/ny born piru member/ogs smoke pcp dont respect lean etc

Postby BluntedUp » February 5th, 2017, 9:37 pm

And if white people was to snatch that block up, gentrify it, put some stores around there, and generally make it safer niggas gonna complain about how they getting kicked out of neighborhiods they wasnt doin nothing in.

Dudes could be on they slim thug shit buying up properties and working within, but niggas gotta be tough hard and gangsta. Except when mexicans and police is involved :whaat:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » February 5th, 2017, 9:51 pm

I hope they gentrify all that shit and force chili and Khmer to move to east L.a :lmao: :lmao: :rip: fuck dat go thru the hood struggles like we do :lmao:

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » February 5th, 2017, 10:02 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Those is million dollar plus homes, 2 family house at that to :wtf2:

Time to introduce some facts into this:

The demographics of Carson has 25.7% single parent households. That means over a quarter of Carson's kids are growing up with no mother or father. That's not insignificant. 23.4% of Carson is renters. Again, almost a quarter of the population does not own the home they live in...

Scottsdale Piru is in the 90745 zip code. That zip code is 30% renters, higher than the city average (23.4%). The cost of living in Carson is 27% higher than the US average. Those homes that you said were "million dollar homes", is a negative, there's not anything close to a million dollar home in that zip code. The home prices in the SDP area range between $250,000-400,000...

To get even more specific, the unemployment rate in that zip code is 12.1% (the US average is typically 4-5%). That means the Scottsdale area has an unemployment rate 2-3 times higher than normal. Only 77% of that zip code is high school graduates (normal is around 90%). The median home value in California is $449,000--in 90745, it's $337,900. That's 24.7% less value in Scottsdale than the CA average...

The average wages in 90745 is $43,971, compared to $60,457 for Carson as a whole and $59,000 average for the state of California. That's 27.3% less wages than Carson and 25.5% less than California. I can keep going but I'll stop there...

Blunted, you're an intellectual dude, I'm asking you to think outside of the box. By any economic measure, the Scottsdale area/zip code is not a wealthy area. And being that you have family from the Carib, you understand that poverty is relative, right? The poorest areas of New York aren't as poor as the poorest areas of the Bahamas--but it's poor for living in New York. You do get that, right?

Living in poverty in California doesn't look the sane as living in poverty in NY or VA or any place, but it's still poverty. I know you have a level of understanding of economics. If the median household income in a city is over $60,000, but your "hood" is less than $44,000, AND the cost of living in your city is fucking 27% higher than the norm in the US, you trying to tell me that's not poverty? How far do you think your $44,000 salary would go in Carson when the cost of living is 27% higher than normal? It's not going far. If you live on your own with that salary in Carson you probably share a home or apartment...and you from NY, I know you familiar with COL, that's why I'm surprised to hear New Yonkers making baseless and elementary comments in here...

Now, a lota these dudes is caught up on how the hood "looks" which brings me full circle. The trend I've noticed is that the dudes saying these things have never even been to California, let alone an area considered a "hood" in California. And all the contributing factors of poverty apply to the zip code SDP is in--high unemployment rate (sky high!), low wages, high single parent households, high % of people who didn't even graduate high school, etc...

The look is a product if the environment and are of the country they in. I'm by no means saying it's a bad hood or even one of the worst hoods I ever seen. But ain't no million dollar homes in that area, ain't no wealth in that area. When the Cali MHI is $60k and the Cali home value is half a mil, but the 90745 is $44k/ $337k, we'll below average....it's one of those things, while you may not be able to the housing structure, nice landscaping, you can relate to the RELATIVE poverty. That's not a rich hood. Maybe dudes gotta actually spend time in California to understand it. But it's extremely ignorant for brothers to call that area wealthy or nice when it isn't and any statistic you can look up supports the fact that it isn't...

oog
oog
Affiliation: FGxKBxWPxOCTxTYBxTYS

Postby 1Million » February 5th, 2017, 10:04 pm

BluntedUp wrote:I got folks who had nothing, barely a crib to live in. Had to use outhouses and shower outside. All they kids doin good (my cousins) than i look at my folks over here who had better opportunities and set ups but couldnt follow through and got caught up.

Its a mentality thing that i been tryin to wrap my head around. How is it people in infinietly worse situations can come over here and do so much better than people who been here from the start. :lol:

I said it before on here and people got in their feelings but I still believe it. It's a cultural thing with a lot of black and Hispanic people in the US or in the hood at least. Most of us on this site prolly grew up in better conditions than our parents did. I know I had way more opportunities as a kid than my stepdad did but we've done a lot of the same things.

When your dad is gangbanging and your uncles are gangbangin and your cousins and friends and your friends' dads and their uncles and their cousins are doing it, and then you listen to music and it's glorifying it and the girls like it cuz girls all like thugs, whether it's some Italian with a leather jacket and a motorcycle or it's a black guy with a bandana around his head and Nicki Minaj got songs talmbout "I let him hit it cuz he slang cocaine" of course kids who don't need to be in that life are gonna be in it.

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » February 5th, 2017, 10:10 pm

1,000,000 wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:I got folks who had nothing, barely a crib to live in. Had to use outhouses and shower outside. All they kids doin good (my cousins) than i look at my folks over here who had better opportunities and set ups but couldnt follow through and got caught up.

Its a mentality thing that i been tryin to wrap my head around. How is it people in infinietly worse situations can come over here and do so much better than people who been here from the start. :lol:

I said it before on here and people got in their feelings but I still believe it. It's a cultural thing with a lot of black and Hispanic people in the US or in the hood at least. Most of us on this site prolly grew up in better conditions than our parents did. I know I had way more opportunities as a kid than my stepdad did but we've done a lot of the same things.

When your dad is gangbanging and your uncles are gangbangin and your cousins and friends and your friends' dads and their uncles and their cousins are doing it, and then you listen to music and it's glorifying it and the girls like it cuz girls all like thugs, whether it's some Italian with a leather jacket and a motorcycle or it's a black guy with a bandana around his head and Nicki Minaj got songs talmbout "I let him hit it cuz he slang cocaine" of course kids who don't need to be in that life are gonna be in it.

That's part of it, g. A big part of it. But dudes are speaking ignorantly otherwise anyway, because while nobody "has" to be a criminal, the SDP area has all the typical seeds of lawlessness and poverty. It's an area with all kind of structural, economical, and social issues, relative to California. So people in those type of areas ANYWHERE are more easily inclined to criminal activity!

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 5th, 2017, 10:23 pm

When i said million dollar homes, 2 family i meant where i live thats what those homes would go for. I understand everything you tellin me and i been said before when i speak on cali my words are of speculation not fact. Its bias in what i type from my experience, when i see homes like that and niggas outside it just rub me the wrong way.

Criminal activity aint the problem for me, its the gang banging. Shit where i live is the worst place for economic mobility in the country. Its essentially where new yorkers go in the city to retire lol. Shit look nice but money tight and people broke but even in the hoods it aint reckless overhere cuz niggas moreless focused on hustling.

Niggas got kids, came out here to get away from shit, or been here they whole lives and focus primarily on they money. Niggas be caking out here and we average like 10 murders. Niggas would call that soft, i be proud of those numbers. I can be in any hood bubbling chilling comfortable (not too sleepy tho) and thats a good feeling. Aint nothin different bout si niggas or niggas in the rest of the city shit most of us from bk or somewhere else. Same people same type of poverty but none of the wild violence. My thing is its plenty of money, im waiting for brothers to get that memo cuz while poverty is real the violence dont need to be there.

boss
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby OldIrish » February 5th, 2017, 11:04 pm

my thing with LA Blacks and I speak on this because all my ties to LA are in South Central, Compton and Long Beach so ive mostly dealt with LA blacks more so than LA whites or mexicans), the biasness they have towards out of towners especially white out of towners is alot of them think there hoods are the most ghetto and dangerous and everything else is country or pussy, and its like I be tryin to tell them that there housing conditions are way better than where im from and alotve times i really did feel like gangs and shit that went with it were the only thing i can do to move up in the world ive applied everywhere at some points with no luck on jobs and in school i wasnt really a stand out i had trouble with math, so a good college degree job is out the question, I felt that South Central people had way more opportunities than people where im from LA is such a money making city theres no reason everyone cant get a piece, but they make there own life traps and stay narrow minded in there ways, but thats just the biasness of LA hoods and inner city prejudice, which is understandable because LA hoods really dont have white people so they dont know bout whites that were actually doin the same street shit anybody else doing, and they grew up assuming that all whites have mansions and live wealthy but that just aint true, think about it theres 200 million whites in america, 99 percent dont have any judicial or other government power, and a very small percentage of whites are celebrities or corporate owners, the rest of us are living day to day month to month just like anybody else.
I dont bang City Stats, Im from One Street, and You aint from It, So You aint Welcome, Unless we accept you.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 5th, 2017, 11:12 pm

ModestOE wrote:my thing with LA Blacks and I speak on this because all my ties to LA are in South Central, Compton and Long Beach so ive mostly dealt with LA blacks more so than LA whites or mexicans), the biasness they have towards out of towners especially white out of towners is alot of them think there hoods are the most ghetto and dangerous and everything else is country or pussy, and its like I be tryin to tell them that there housing conditions are way better than where im from and alotve times i really did feel like gangs and shit that went with it were the only thing i can do to move up in the world ive applied everywhere at some points with no luck on jobs and in school i wasnt really a stand out i had trouble with math, so a good college degree job is out the question, I felt that South Central people had way more opportunities than people where im from LA is such a money making city theres no reason everyone cant get a piece, but they make there own life traps and stay narrow minded in there ways, but thats just the biasness of LA hoods and inner city prejudice, which is understandable because LA hoods really dont have white people so they dont know bout whites that were actually doin the same street shit anybody else doing, and they grew up assuming that all whites have mansions and live wealthy but that just aint true, think about it theres 200 million whites in america, 99 percent dont have any judicial or other government power, and a very small percentage of whites are celebrities or corporate owners, the rest of us are living day to day month to month just like anybody else.

:tiphat:

Yo bro this is unrelated but i was choppjn it up wit my irish son about white privelege, cuz u know we in the same boat economically :lol: im bias but i try to understand where everyone come from even if i dont agree. He's like shit im white and i dont got none of that shit yall be talkin bout and i thought to myself "id be tight as hell if people was tellin me i had all this privelege and i aint got shit." But he said he understands that whites had it good back then and its type changing.

How do u feel bout people who speak on white privelege as if all whites got it like that.

boss
boss
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby OldIrish » February 5th, 2017, 11:21 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
ModestOE wrote:my thing with LA Blacks and I speak on this because all my ties to LA are in South Central, Compton and Long Beach so ive mostly dealt with LA blacks more so than LA whites or mexicans), the biasness they have towards out of towners especially white out of towners is alot of them think there hoods are the most ghetto and dangerous and everything else is country or pussy, and its like I be tryin to tell them that there housing conditions are way better than where im from and alotve times i really did feel like gangs and shit that went with it were the only thing i can do to move up in the world ive applied everywhere at some points with no luck on jobs and in school i wasnt really a stand out i had trouble with math, so a good college degree job is out the question, I felt that South Central people had way more opportunities than people where im from LA is such a money making city theres no reason everyone cant get a piece, but they make there own life traps and stay narrow minded in there ways, but thats just the biasness of LA hoods and inner city prejudice, which is understandable because LA hoods really dont have white people so they dont know bout whites that were actually doin the same street shit anybody else doing, and they grew up assuming that all whites have mansions and live wealthy but that just aint true, think about it theres 200 million whites in america, 99 percent dont have any judicial or other government power, and a very small percentage of whites are celebrities or corporate owners, the rest of us are living day to day month to month just like anybody else.

:tiphat:

Yo bro this is unrelated but i was choppjn it up wit my irish son about white privelege, cuz u know we in the same boat economically :lol: im bias but i try to understand where everyone come from even if i dont agree. He's like shit im white and i dont got none of that shit yall be talkin bout and i thought to myself "id be tight as hell if people was tellin me i had all this privelege and i aint got shit." But he said he understands that whites had it good back then and its type changing.

How do u feel bout people who speak on white privelege as if all whites got it like that.

I honestly do feel Blacks are more likely to be targeted by police because of being black so whites have it better in that sense I agree, but as far as this so called Almighty White Priveledge goes I cant rock with it because other than being alive and able to see my family(which I consider great priveledges) outside of that I dont see how my white life is so great and priveledged by default when I work labor for minimum which means if they could pay me less they would lol and like i said i wasnt so great in school so its hard to get a better job especially when i cant put the weed and pills down. and especially Irish people weve always been considered the most piece of shit humans to most of the world, the only priveledge Irish have is liquid courage after downing a 24 pack :lol:
I dont bang City Stats, Im from One Street, and You aint from It, So You aint Welcome, Unless we accept you.

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » February 5th, 2017, 11:31 pm

BluntedUp wrote:When i said million dollar homes, 2 family i meant where i live thats what those homes would go for. I understand everything you tellin me and i been said before when i speak on cali my words are of speculation not fact. Its bias in what i type from my experience, when i see homes like that and niggas outside it just rub me the wrong way.

Criminal activity aint the problem for me, its the gang banging. Shit where i live is the worst place for economic mobility in the country. Its essentially where new yorkers go in the city to retire lol. Shit look nice but money tight and people broke but even in the hoods it aint reckless overhere cuz niggas moreless focused on hustling.

Niggas got kids, came out here to get away from shit, or been here they whole lives and focus primarily on they money. Niggas be caking out here and we average like 10 murders. Niggas would call that soft, i be proud of those numbers. I can be in any hood bubbling chilling comfortable (not too sleepy tho) and thats a good feeling. Aint nothin different bout si niggas or niggas in the rest of the city shit most of us from bk or somewhere else. Same people same type of poverty but none of the wild violence. My thing is its plenty of money, im waiting for brothers to get that memo cuz while poverty is real the violence dont need to be there.

That's the point, those homes may be worth a million dollars at certain places out here, but they aint shit out there. And that's all I've been saying. Dudes on here don't understand relativity. If you were in Cali, you'd realize that neighborhood ain't nothing special...

Bro I sincerely pray for you and your well being. Life is hard but it's not so hard that you can't get a job and/or enroll in school. You 26, your life isn't over. Your tone sounds defeatist. Handle life, don't let life handle you!

As to the LA cats, listen, people from large cities are like that in general. Bay Area cats act like that with Sacramento. Atlanta cats act like that with most of the South. New York dudes consider Philly and Boston country lol. It's just one of the things it is what it is...

All my ties are to LA too, some in the SFV. I lived and went to school in FTB hood, my aunt I lived with currently lives in VNG hood. Most my family is in Pacoima and Van Nuys in the valley. Nothing in LA is comparable to the worst hoods I ever been through. But the environment is different. So LA cats may have a chip on they shoulder, but they come from an environment where gangbanging is institutionalized. People are 5/6/7 generations deep in family gangbanging, there's the pressure of gang activity in LA is really not like anywhere else except Chicago, probably. It's a different dynamic...so when LA dudes be in Northern Cali or AZ or wherever, it's sweet to them, because there is no comparable environment to LA hood culture (except maybe Chicago). It is what it is...

And that's what these dudes who talk about how "nice" these LA area hoods/Cali hoods don't get. These niggas we watch on videos, they didn't start the gangbanging, they picked up something that was already here when they arrived. They grow up with that everywhere around them, I came to the East Coast from LA when I was 6-7, I have no doubt if I'd have stayed there until middle school at least, I'd have been gang affiliated and noticed more of the street culture around me. You can't go nowhere else and dudes are pressing you with a seething hatred just because of where you from, what you wear, who you may know. Sacramento has over 100 gangs but it ain't like that. You can move freely from hood-to-hood and really aint no issue unless you run into someone you don't like...

In LA you can't just move freely like that. Carson is between Long Beach and Compton, all them cities bleed right into each other, street culture is the same. That's why LA cats think everywhere else is sweet!

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » February 5th, 2017, 11:34 pm

I'm gonna say this about white privilege and leave it alone unless it gets its own topic:

It exists, it's very real, and saying that white privilege exists is NOT the same thing as saying every white person has a silver spoon. Those two points are not correlated. And it's mostly white people who attempt to downplay or deny the existence of white privilege...fam, if you don't understand what it is, that underscores that you're a part of the privileged...

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 6th, 2017, 12:02 am

Looking on the outside in it seems from what i seen and what u describe makes me feel as if those la and la area cats really do themselves in lol. It seems like yall got it bad off of what yall put yallselves in not what the situation dictated.

It just sound corny to me when a nigga banging cause his family been doin it, that follower cornball shit :lol: alot of niggas in the hood is followers. That dont justify why they do what they do though.

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » February 6th, 2017, 1:01 am

BluntedUp wrote:Looking on the outside in it seems from what i seen and what u describe makes me feel as if those la and la area cats really do themselves in lol. It seems like yall got it bad off of what yall put yallselves in not what the situation dictated.

It just sound corny to me when a nigga banging cause his family been doin it, that follower cornball shit :lol: alot of niggas in the hood is followers. That dont justify why they do what they do though.

I dig your perspective. What you gotta try to imagine though, is take yourself out of your own shoes. Where you were raised, how you were raised, try to cancel all that for a second...

You were raised in an environment that is saturated with gangs. Gang graffiti on everything, including your school. The dudes that hustle in your hood, the corner boys, in gang attire. Half your family is gang related so you grow up hearing the lingo, all the time. By the time you get to middle school, a grip of your classmates are gang affiliated. By the time you get to high school, gangs run that bitch. Everywhere you go is controlled by somebody, you get pressed every hood you go to, whether you are affiliated or not...

Now everywhere has gangs and graffiti, shit like that, but it's not like NY, VA, Jersey, none of that. I can't describe it to you bro, you have to see it. It's just "different". Plenty of followers out in Cali just like it is here, but most dudes not getting on to follow. Dudes are raised in it and around it and at such a high level from an early age, it's a natural progression unto it...

I grew up in VA, so I didn't have the presence of gangs around me at all really. Then I moved to NC in a high gang area (nothing like Cali though). Im almost positive if I grew up in Sac that I would have been affiliated earlier, prob in my preteens. And it wouldn't have been following nobody, I would have been sucked into its influence. Plus, my parents are both well known gang members since the mid-80s. I would have been impacted by that by enemies and the hood both. My parents hoods don't even rock like that...

Sac ain't like LA, ain't no getting pressed on every block. But every hood is a gang turf. I don't know how to describe it to you....I think it's easy for us who grew up on this side of the map to say Cali niggas is banging in nice areas on some clown shit, but that's not reality. Understand what I'm saying--I been in hoods in DC, Bmore, other places that are far worse than any hood I ever seen in Cali. But the way the gang culture impacts everyday life, you can't understand it if you ain't been around it, because nothing on the East Coast or South compares to it. I been in Jerz (mostly Monmouth Co/Asbury areas), I been all through Little Rock, places with serious gang activity. That culture is different in California, bro...

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » February 6th, 2017, 1:09 am

I'll say this, too. California hates people if African descent. Everybody is valued more than black people, Asians, whites, Latinos, Arabs. Blacks are the most segregated, lowest paid, most targeted by law enforcement, and we only 6% of the state population. Most places on the East and the South are infinitely better to live as a black man than in California. I'm not even joking. And the comparable I'm saying East Coasters can't fathom or understand the gang culture and how it is out there, black Californians have no idea just how bad it is there, how good it is elsewhere. Unless they've spent significant time our here, they have no way to understand how much easier life is this way....

So that dynamic plays into street life out there too. Being black in California is probably one of the worst places to be in the US, unless you're black and rich. Working class, middle class? Forget that shit...

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 6th, 2017, 1:29 am

murksiderock wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Looking on the outside in it seems from what i seen and what u describe makes me feel as if those la and la area cats really do themselves in lol. It seems like yall got it bad off of what yall put yallselves in not what the situation dictated.

I dig your perspective. What you gotta try to imagine though, is take yourself out of your own shoes. Where you were raised, how you were raised, try to cancel all that for a second...

You were raised in an environment that is saturated with gangs. Gang graffiti on everything, including your school. The dudes that hustle in your hood, the corner boys, in gang attire. Half your family is gang related so you grow up hearing the lingo, all the time. By the time you get to middle school, a grip of your classmates are gang affiliated. By the time you get to high school, gangs run that bitch. Everywhere you go is controlled by somebody, you get pressed every hood you go to, whether you are affiliated or not...

Now everywhere has gangs and graffiti, shit like that, but it's not like NY, VA, Jersey, none of that. I can't describe it to you bro, you have to see it. It's just "different". Plenty of followers out in Cali just like it is here, but most dudes not getting on to follow. Dudes are raised in it and around it and at such a high level from an early age, it's a natural progression unto it...

I grew up in VA, so I didn't have the presence of gangs around me at all really. Then I moved to NC in a high gang area (nothing like Cali though). Im almost positive if I grew up in Sac that I would have been affiliated earlier, prob in my preteens. And it wouldn't have been following nobody, I would have been sucked into its influence. Plus, my parents are both well known gang members since the mid-80s. I would have been impacted by that by enemies and the hood both. My parents hoods don't even rock like that...

Sac ain't like LA, ain't no getting pressed on every block. But every hood is a gang turf. I don't know how to describe it to you....I think it's easy for us who grew up on this side of the map to say Cali niggas is banging in nice areas on some clown shit, but that's not reality. Understand what I'm saying--I been in hoods in DC, Bmore, other places that are far worse than any hood I ever seen in Cali. But the way the gang culture impacts everyday life, you can't understand it if you ain't been around it, because nothing on the East Coast or South compares to it. I been in Jerz (mostly Monmouth Co/Asbury areas), I been all through Little Rock, places with serious gang activity. That culture is different in California, bro...

I hear u. :tiphat:

prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Postby Deezus » February 6th, 2017, 1:32 am

Lol niggas don't like to hear they shit look nice. Might as well pretend they shit look gutta so they can stop the essays

boss
boss

Postby murksiderock » February 6th, 2017, 1:41 am

Deezus wrote:Lol niggas don't like to hear they shit look nice. Might as well pretend they shit look gutta so they can stop the essays

Nah nigga, you niggas make comments like "that shit nice, I would never bang and fuck up an area like that" without understanding the atmosphere. If that shit look nice to you, I'd hate to see how you niggas react to a real Cali area with million dollar homes. Night and day difference--this shit look nice to you because the climate/landscaping/architecture is high end on a New York perspective. That's not a ghetto even by Cali standards but it's far from a well-to-do area...

I'll stop writing essays when you and your friends stop beating this topic into the ground. We get it it, nigga, that shit look nice to you because you unfamiliar with it. It really aint no different than "hoods" in Queens that look appealing but have a high level of economic disparity. Fuck on, now... :lol:

prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Postby Deezus » February 6th, 2017, 1:54 am

Lol, u just either not comprehending or u in denial

Shit look nice. Ain't no way around it. Cali ain't the only place with million dollar mansions. Lol. U just trying to justify your lack of comprehension or just got a severe case of denial.

In NY we got places that look nice too like Southside Jamaica Queens as one example. Looks sweet as fuck but the people make it gutta. That's the vast majority of Cali hoods.

prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » February 6th, 2017, 4:58 am

them is some big ass houses nnice at that

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby The Chosen One » February 6th, 2017, 5:03 am

BluntedUp wrote:
1,000,000 wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:If u got a lawn i dont wanna hear how your hood rough :lmao: niggas got it good, just wanna squander it being stupid.

What you mean, we use them lawns to slapbox and to practice our thuggery.

I mean i never got how niggas be havin it dumb nice. The big front lawn, the big backyard and a nice crib but be tryin to bang.

Hustling one thing, but its just funny to me to see the situatiojs niggas put themselves in.

fuck up nigga stop bitching the cost of lving where ur at is higher than where im at. if its so rough then move yo bitchass out here so we can slap box in them front lawns :hmm:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » February 6th, 2017, 5:05 am

@Daylyt wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
ModestOE wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:That shit crazy bro :chinamike: only state i been tok with hoods that look nice like that was florida (tamp/jacksonville/orlando hoods looked halfway decent) and nevada (vegas specifically, area outside the strip/downtown look nice the strip and downtkwn look shady af tho).

I see palm trees for me it brings up florida since both areas architecture similar i cant imagine niggas beefin where its beaches nice weather and bitches everywhwre :wtf2:

yea dont let the Southern Cali hoods fool ya, the middle of California got nasty ass neighborhoods, im talkin extreme poverty, where there aint no beaches, and weather is hot as fuk during summer and people just get bad tempers in the heat

I know about those cities, some of the worst in the country economically speaking, yall i got no qualms with. But i cant get with niggas banging when they rest they heads in a crib bigger than mine :lmao:

Them boys dont know what real poverty look like :lol:

:lol: exactly your last 3 posts on point with southern cal blacks like chili trying to be "fighters" and bang :lmao: :lmao: if they shit ain't lookin like the worst parts of zone 6, in alley boy's video I don't wanna hear chili or nobody bragging about fighting and being in prison riots :lmao:

twenty what the fuck does that have to do with anything. that nigga alley boy comes from that shit but his bitchass still ran and jumped in a car running scared from them rich arab dudes, so in other words that dont mean shit.. twenty make that trip to san bernardino and we will show u around and im sure u will be on that shook shit

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » February 6th, 2017, 5:08 am

BluntedUp wrote:And if white people was to snatch that block up, gentrify it, put some stores around there, and generally make it safer niggas gonna complain about how they getting kicked out of neighborhiods they wasnt doin nothing in.

Dudes could be on they slim thug shit buying up properties and working within, but niggas gotta be tough hard and gangsta. Except when mexicans and police is involved :whaat:

:2cents: :2cents: FACTS!!

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » February 6th, 2017, 5:09 am

@Daylyt wrote:I hope they gentrify all that shit and force chili and Khmer to move to east L.a :lmao: :lmao: :rip: fuck dat go thru the hood struggles like we do :lmao:

fuck u mean twenty my city proverty rate is lower than urs.. u dont know shit bout them hood struggle.. u choose to stay in it while i choose to get the fuck out :wink:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 6th, 2017, 5:18 am

The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:
1,000,000 wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:If u got a lawn i dont wanna hear how your hood rough :lmao: niggas got it good, just wanna squander it being stupid.

What you mean, we use them lawns to slapbox and to practice our thuggery.

I mean i never got how niggas be havin it dumb nice. The big front lawn, the big backyard and a nice crib but be tryin to bang.

Hustling one thing, but its just funny to me to see the situatiojs niggas put themselves in.

fuck up nigga stop bitching the cost of lving where ur at is higher than where im at. if its so rough then move yo bitchass out here so we can slap box in them front lawns :hmm:

Lol u one of those niggas that get tight and teary eyed when u get the shit smacked outta u slapboxing :lol:

Chili be in the corner some where huffin and puffin with his fist clinched and tears streaming down. Big head lil braids havin ass boy :yeahaight:

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby