Cali: scottsdale piru speak on ...neighboring hoods/beef with mexicans/ny born piru member/ogs smoke pcp dont respect lean etc

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Cali: scottsdale piru speak on ...neighboring hoods/beef with mexicans/ny born piru member/ogs smoke pcp dont respect lean etc

Postby Q. » February 4th, 2017, 8:38 pm

*new*

(The ny head is the niggah rocking the yanks fitted with half his face tatted.)

https://youtu.be/pL1aEkhSdgE
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-02-04-12-30-08.png
Screenshot_2017-02-04-12-30-08.png (233.38 KiB) Viewed 504 times
Screenshot_2017-02-04-12-30-18.png
Screenshot_2017-02-04-12-30-18.png (241.3 KiB) Viewed 504 times

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: ABG/EBK

Re: Cali: scottsdale piru speak on ...neighboring hoods/beef with mexicans/ny born piru member/ogs smoke pcp dont respect lean etc

Postby Jersey demon » February 4th, 2017, 11:10 pm

i saw this and that part funny like how they not gonna respect sizzy but wanna proud of playing with pcp :lol: old niggas kill me sometimes

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Cali: scottsdale piru speak on ...neighboring hoods/beef with mexicans/ny born piru member/ogs smoke pcp dont respect lean etc

Postby BluntedUp » February 4th, 2017, 11:11 pm

I cant believe its niggas in a area that look like that, that even thjnk about gang banging. Thats crazy :word:

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Postby 2wo-G » February 5th, 2017, 12:29 am

BluntedUp wrote:I cant believe its niggas in a area that look like that, that even thjnk about gang banging. Thats crazy :word:

'Man I can't give you niggas NOTHING nice!' :lol:

I know hoods like that. Suburban areas where people from the hood move and their bad ass kids start acting up gangbanging and trapping.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 5th, 2017, 12:35 am

Bro niggas live in most beautiful black "hoods" in the country still gangbanging still looking dusty. Shit shameful :lol:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby angermanegment » February 5th, 2017, 3:22 am

BluntedUp wrote:Bro niggas live in most beautiful black "hoods" in the country still gangbanging still looking dusty. Shit shameful :lol:

:lol:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Born Alone Die Alone..Self Preservation

Postby #1 » February 5th, 2017, 3:43 am

If I saw that bum ass burgundy Tee dude as a young boy, I woulda been like "Nah gangbangin aint for me".
Ya big homie got 2 teeth in his head, a dope habit and 200 niggas under him....But him and his brother sleep in the same room under his moms roof.

underboss
underboss

Postby #1 » February 5th, 2017, 3:45 am

#1 wrote:If I saw that bum ass burgundy Tee dude as a young boy, I woulda been like "Nah gangbangin aint for me".

I cant respect or be influenced by anybody with missing teeth.
Ya big homie got 2 teeth in his head, a dope habit and 200 niggas under him....But him and his brother sleep in the same room under his moms roof.

godfather
godfather
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » February 5th, 2017, 4:23 am

Attachments
Screenshot_2017-02-04-20-04-40.png
Screenshot_2017-02-04-20-04-40.png (227.03 KiB) Viewed 404 times
Screenshot_2017-02-04-20-04-49.png
Screenshot_2017-02-04-20-04-49.png (225.98 KiB) Viewed 404 times
Screenshot_2017-02-04-20-04-57.png
Screenshot_2017-02-04-20-04-57.png (230.12 KiB) Viewed 404 times
Screenshot_2017-02-04-20-05-13.png
Screenshot_2017-02-04-20-05-13.png (231.94 KiB) Viewed 404 times
Screenshot_2017-02-04-20-05-30.png
Screenshot_2017-02-04-20-05-30.png (224.79 KiB) Viewed 404 times
Screenshot_2017-02-04-20-06-01.png
Screenshot_2017-02-04-20-06-01.png (226.33 KiB) Viewed 404 times
Screenshot_2017-02-04-20-13-33.png
Screenshot_2017-02-04-20-13-33.png (245.93 KiB) Viewed 404 times
Screenshot_2017-02-04-20-14-51.png
Screenshot_2017-02-04-20-14-51.png (233.31 KiB) Viewed 404 times

underboss
underboss

Postby #1 » February 5th, 2017, 4:30 am

^^:2cents: :2cents:

boss
boss
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » February 5th, 2017, 5:05 am

Niggas will beat this topic to death, I see... :lol: :facepalm:

I don't know Carson, but as I said before. There are areas that look nice on camera, but really aint that nice in person. Dirty, trashy, homeless people, etc. And people have to understand that the architecture out there is different. Big East Coast and some Midwest cities were built vertically. 90% of the United States was built horizontally. The architecture out there looks nice to people who not from the West Coast. People from there....you don't judge the hood by the homes because cost of living is crazy high in California and still rising...

Those homes look good to yall...that's an average looking neighborhood. Half the homes in neighborhoods like that are working class, rented, Section 8, all that. You dudes would trip to see a real nice neighborhood in California. So while I agree that's not bad looking by East Coast and South standards, because I've been in those places I can tell you in person you get a different perspective!

On the gang shit, I will say I don't agree with the gang culture in general. Best example I can give, my dad is 48 and still out there trying to beef with young niggas. It really is old niggas stuck in that hood shit to a higher level than out this way. And I love my little brothers to death, but they typical of the culture. My lil bro 22 and isn't money motivated, isn't goal oriented. He gets high and hang in the set. Into fights and shit like that, he not even what I'd call a hardcore banger gunning niggas up....

I will say there is plenty of exceptions to the rule though. I know a nigga from SMGB Mob who a bona-fide hustler, straight bout bread. I got a cousin (my dad cousin) from Elms who prob the most well known dope boy from that hood, he a paper chaser. So niggas who generalize Cali bangers as "broke" on YouTube, they don't know any better. Every hood got niggas like Nipsey or Easy who really bout the dollar!

major
major
Region: Midwest

Postby Chiraq Jefe » February 5th, 2017, 6:19 am

A lot of murders in LA were not gang related, a lot of people ended up crack and sherm heads and would have episodes of physoctic epidoes and kill with no sense. That is why them mexicans firebombed so many black families and their kids. They were doped up

underboss
underboss

Postby FleeLoc » February 5th, 2017, 5:14 pm

Mexicans weren't smoking crack or angel dust they were huffing paint and smoking weed blacks loved crack and pcp

og
og
Affiliation: Freaky Geez TX

Postby 1,000,000 » February 5th, 2017, 5:23 pm

2wo-G wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:I cant believe its niggas in a area that look like that, that even thjnk about gang banging. Thats crazy :word:

I know hoods like that. Suburban areas where people from the hood move and their bad ass kids start acting up gangbanging and trapping.

That's exactly how it is in DFW. People from the hood get a little money and move to the suburbs then white people start moving out. Then it's just a bunch of people from the hood living in big houses. Then the white people move back to the hood and start gentrifying (or trying).

superior
superior

Postby angermanegment » February 5th, 2017, 5:29 pm

OCMillion wrote:
2wo-G wrote:

That's exactly how it is in DFW. People from the hood get a little money and move to the suburbs then white people start moving out. Then it's just a bunch of people from the hood living in big houses. Then the white people move back to the hood and start gentrifying (or trying).

Sounds like how most hoods got they start :lol:

superior
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby TELL-EM-AGEEIN' » February 5th, 2017, 5:41 pm

niggas cornballs.
WE DO WHAT WE WANT

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 5th, 2017, 8:01 pm

Those is million dollar plus homes, 2 family house at that to :wtf2:

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » February 5th, 2017, 8:03 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Those is million dollar plus homes, 2 family house at that to :wtf2:

suburb gangsters :lmao: :lmao: my nigga chris and his 11-9 D's will be moving to Scottsdale, carson and all the nice areas in southern cali :lmao: :lmao:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 5th, 2017, 8:08 pm

That shit crazy bro :chinamike: only state i been tok with hoods that look nice like that was florida (tamp/jacksonville/orlando hoods looked halfway decent) and nevada (vegas specifically, area outside the strip/downtown look nice the strip and downtkwn look shady af tho).

I see palm trees for me it brings up florida since both areas architecture similar i cant imagine niggas beefin where its beaches nice weather and bitches everywhwre :wtf2:

boss
boss
Region: West
Affiliation: CASA BLANCA GRANDE

Postby OriginalEnglish » February 5th, 2017, 8:20 pm

BluntedUp wrote:That shit crazy bro :chinamike: only state i been tok with hoods that look nice like that was florida (tamp/jacksonville/orlando hoods looked halfway decent) and nevada (vegas specifically, area outside the strip/downtown look nice the strip and downtkwn look shady af tho).

I see palm trees for me it brings up florida since both areas architecture similar i cant imagine niggas beefin where its beaches nice weather and bitches everywhwre :wtf2:

yea dont let the Southern Cali hoods fool ya, the middle of California got nasty ass neighborhoods, im talkin extreme poverty, where there aint no beaches, and weather is hot as fuk during summer and people just get bad tempers in the heat
I dont bang City Stats, Im from One Street, and You aint from It, So You aint Welcome, Unless we accept you.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 5th, 2017, 8:25 pm

ModestOE wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:That shit crazy bro :chinamike: only state i been tok with hoods that look nice like that was florida (tamp/jacksonville/orlando hoods looked halfway decent) and nevada (vegas specifically, area outside the strip/downtown look nice the strip and downtkwn look shady af tho).

yea dont let the Southern Cali hoods fool ya, the middle of California got nasty ass neighborhoods, im talkin extreme poverty, where there aint no beaches, and weather is hot as fuk during summer and people just get bad tempers in the heat

I know about those cities, some of the worst in the country economically speaking, yall i got no qualms with. But i cant get with niggas banging when they rest they heads in a crib bigger than mine :lmao:

Them boys dont know what real poverty look like :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 5th, 2017, 8:35 pm

If u got a lawn i dont wanna hear how your hood rough :lmao: niggas got it good, just wanna squander it being stupid.

og
og
Affiliation: Freaky Geez TX

Postby 1,000,000 » February 5th, 2017, 8:36 pm

BluntedUp wrote:If u got a lawn i dont wanna hear how your hood rough :lmao: niggas got it good, just wanna squander it being stupid.

What you mean, we use them lawns to slapbox and to practice our thuggery.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 5th, 2017, 8:41 pm

1,000,000 wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:If u got a lawn i dont wanna hear how your hood rough :lmao: niggas got it good, just wanna squander it being stupid.

What you mean, we use them lawns to slapbox and to practice our thuggery.

I mean i never got how niggas be havin it dumb nice. The big front lawn, the big backyard and a nice crib but be tryin to bang.

Hustling one thing, but its just funny to me to see the situatiojs niggas put themselves in.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » February 5th, 2017, 8:43 pm

I got folks who had nothing, barely a crib to live in. Had to use outhouses and shower outside. All they kids doin good (my cousins) than i look at my folks over here who had better opportunities and set ups but couldnt follow through and got caught up.

Its a mentality thing that i been tryin to wrap my head around. How is it people in infinietly worse situations can come over here and do so much better than people who been here from the start. :lol:

Next

Return to Lobby