Mobb Deep Says "He Was About To Shoot Jay-Z" When He Seen Him At A Club, In Real Life Jay Is P****

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Mobb Deep Says "He Was About To Shoot Jay-Z" When He Seen Him At A Club, In Real Life Jay Is P****

Post by The Chosen One » February 4th, 2017, 5:39 pm

[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ibde-YaF0cc?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Re: Mobb Deep Says "He Was About To Shoot Jay-Z" When He Seen Him At A Club, In Real Life Jay Is P****

Post by The Chosen One » February 4th, 2017, 5:40 pm

lmaoooooooooooo my bad!!

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JCoxWxZW1so?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

:wink:

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Re: Mobb Deep Says "He Was About To Shoot Jay-Z" When He Seen Him At A Club, In Real Life Jay Is P****

Post by Fuckcambodians » February 4th, 2017, 5:45 pm

:lol: wrong video dumb ass, u a hour late for bible study sessions :lmao:

but didn't prodigy or havoc got stripped naked by tru life :lmao: :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » February 4th, 2017, 5:59 pm

@Daylyt wrote::lol: wrong video dumb ass, u a hour late for bible study sessions :lmao:

TWENTY MAN WHAT THE FUCK.. :lol: NOW IF I CONSTANTLY SEND SHOTS YO WAY DONT CRY AND THREATEN TO COME TO SAN BERNARDINO.. WE KNOW HOW U IS WITH YO FEELINGS :hmm:

U COME OUT HERE AND IM WASH AND RINSE YO DIRTY ASS. WHOOP YO ASS THEN TAKE U TO THE MALL AND BUY U SOME SNEAKERS ON SOME BIG BROTHER SHIT :webyup:

1️⃣
underboss
underboss

Post by 1️⃣ » February 4th, 2017, 6:27 pm

Prodigy a sucka.

He wasnt gonna do shit...

His whole audio book, im listening to this shit from beginning to end, he's all like :

I was about to do this but......

I was gonna do that but.......

If this didnt happen I woulda but........

I almost did this but......

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » February 4th, 2017, 7:17 pm

:dafuq: :whaat: :whaat:
The Chosen One wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ibde-YaF0cc?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

thug angel
underboss
underboss

Post by thug angel » February 4th, 2017, 7:18 pm

@Daylyt wrote::lol: wrong video dumb ass, u a hour late for bible study sessions :lmao:

That was the infamous mobb niggas that ran with mobb deep back in the day illa g ,the littles, n all dem neither prodigy or havoc was at the studio when that happened

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » February 4th, 2017, 7:24 pm

#1 wrote:Prodigy a sucka.

He wasnt gonna do shit...

His whole audio book, im listening to this shit from beginning to end, he's all like :

I was about to do this but......

I was gonna do that but.......

If this didnt happen I woulda but........

I almost did this but......
:2cents:

BkBarclays
og
og

Post by BkBarclays » February 4th, 2017, 8:18 pm

He straight up be lying in his book that's why so many people was after him because of the stories he exaggerated.

I didn't take him serious after he said he knocked out a football player size bouncer with one punch when he was a teenager :cmon:

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » February 4th, 2017, 8:22 pm

Broooklyn wrote:He straight up be lying in his book that's why so many people was after him because of the stories he exaggerated.

I didn't take him serious after he said he knocked out a football player size bouncer with one punch when he was a teenager :cmon:
That's not something special. If the smallest niggas hits the biggest nigga square in the jaw the big nigga going to sleep.

But prodigy lie so much I doubt HE did that

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » February 4th, 2017, 9:48 pm

The more I look back at NY top hittas in rap and industry the more pussy they seem. Jay-z Diddy? :lol:

BkBarclays
og
og

Post by BkBarclays » February 4th, 2017, 9:53 pm

Deezus wrote:
Broooklyn wrote:He straight up be lying in his book that's why so many people was after him because of the stories he exaggerated.

That's not something special. If the smallest niggas hits the biggest nigga square in the jaw the big nigga going to sleep.

But prodigy lie so much I doubt HE did that

P was like 5'2 120lb ain't no way he knocking out some 6 foot something 300lb man lol

BkBarclays
og
og

Post by BkBarclays » February 4th, 2017, 10:00 pm

Chiraq Jefe wrote:The more I look back at NY top hittas in rap and industry the more pussy they seem. Jay-z Diddy? :lol:

Don't even make sense 90s ny rappers was actual street niggas.

Corners ,Nore n capone,50 cent,big pun,fat joe, dmx,MOP, wu tang, jay z, the list goes on and on.

wasnt no frauds back then rappers only came out of the hood back then..even the pro blackpositive rappers was actual street niggas they just chose not to rap about it.

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » February 4th, 2017, 10:08 pm

Chiraq Jefe wrote:The more I look back at NY top hittas in rap and industry the more pussy they seem. Jay-z Diddy? :lol:
Top hittas? Nigga do u not know the difference between a rapper and a hitta?

That's like me judging Chicago's gotta off the fact keef cried in court over a skid bid. Prodigy did his like a man.

CONFIDENTIAL
sergeant
sergeant

Post by CONFIDENTIAL » February 5th, 2017, 7:54 am

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT 1ST VIDEO!

Neutron Nation
underboss
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » February 5th, 2017, 8:32 am

MOP was weak. Jay was not proven to be from the hood and Nas was that creepy nigga watching kids on the playground out his project window

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior
superior

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » February 5th, 2017, 8:51 am

thug angel wrote:

That was the infamous mobb niggas that ran with mobb deep back in the day illa g ,the littles, n all dem neither prodigy or havoc was at the studio when that happened

Littles an official nigga i can't see him getting violated like that

_brolic_
superior
superior

Post by _brolic_ » February 5th, 2017, 9:13 am

:lmao: This faggot chili stays being a bullying victim and catching feelings. Stay letting this piece of shit know he should have been aborted :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: