Would you rather see the USA get beat in war and taken over, or continue to be number one?

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Would you rather see the USA get beat in war and taken over, or continue to be number one?

Postby BluntedUp » February 5th, 2017, 1:01 am

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:YOU NIGGAS DELUSIONAL. AMERICA IS NOT AS POWERFUL AS YOU THINK IT IS. I KNOW THAT MAJORITY OF MILITARY SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT GUN-HO WARRIORS, THEY'RE NOTHING BUT REGULAR PEOPLE IN UNIFORMS. AMERICA SPENDS THE MOST MONEY ON THEIR MILITARY THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY BUT ONE THING YOU NEED TO TAKE IN CONSIDERATION IS JUST BECAUSE AMERICA SPENDS SO MUCH ON THEIR MILITARY DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING WHEN IT COMES TO THE QUALITY OF FIGHTERS. REALISTICALLY ANY 1ST WORLD COUNTRY IN THE WORLD COULD BEAT AMERICA IN A WAR. VIETNAM EXPOSED AMERICA BECAUSE VIETNAM WASN'T SUPPOSED TO INFLICT THE DAMAGE IT DID TO AMERICA AND YOU CAN SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT THE TALIBAN. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANY COUNTRY TO INVADE AMERICA, BUT AS FAR AS AN ALL OUT WAR, AMERICA COULD LOSE A WAR LIKE ANYBODY ELSE. THIS "AMERICA THE STRONGEST COUNTRY" SHIT IS NOTHING BUT MEDIA PROPAGANDA TO ATTRACT YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN TO JOIN THE "GREATEST FIGHTING FORCE."

Snapple facts, we dont even fight our wars alone. It was 60 something countries helping us fight iraq (which we failed to eliminate the baath party which became the backbone of ISIS), it was 40 something countries helping us fight in afghanistan (where we failed to eradicate the taliban and they are back on the rise), and our bombing campaign in syria only led to ISIS gaining more ground.

We got the technology and money but that dont work against ideologies and people from 3rd world countries. Niggas just trying to get benefits, i got family who duck and dodged they way out of fighting in iraq.

Smart too cuz think of all the niggas who doed in fallujah and mosul just to have isis stomping thru. Pitiful.

Previous

Return to Lobby