Would you rather see the USA get beat in war and taken over, or continue to be number one?

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Would you rather see the USA get beat in war and taken over, or continue to be number one?

Post by Khmonymous » February 3rd, 2017, 9:22 pm

Being a minority or discriminated against which would you rather see happen?
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Re: Would you rather see the USA get beat in war and taken over, or continue to be number one?

Post by Fuckcambodians » February 3rd, 2017, 9:27 pm

:cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: what kind of dumb ass question is that !! :facepalm: stop it don't be trying to jinx us and move yo Asian ass back to tawian or korea :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Re: Would you rather see the USA get beat in war and taken over, or continue to be number one?

Post by Khmonymous » February 3rd, 2017, 9:33 pm

What you mean twenty, a lotta Niggaz on here be talmbout militant action toward white American so I'm wonderin how they would feel if some other Niggaz attacked white America and took they power how would they feel.. I feel you tho.. y'all don't want them Asian war problems :chinamike: :chinamike: :shoot:

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » February 3rd, 2017, 9:41 pm

Why would I want the country I live in to get taken over by somebody else?

But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't want to see America fall apart like Rome.
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Post by Khmonymous » February 3rd, 2017, 9:56 pm

OCMillion wrote:Why would I want the country I live in to get taken over by somebody else?

:whew: them build a wall jokes got millions tight :lmao:

1Million
oog
oog

Post by 1Million » February 3rd, 2017, 10:09 pm

ThePeoplesChamp wrote:
OCMillion wrote:Why would I want the country I live in to get taken over by somebody else?

:whew: them build a wall jokes got millions tight :lmao:
Not at all. I make them jokes too. When I'm dealing with other Mexicans and they're being difficult, I'll tell em, Mexicans like you are the reason they're building a wall.
Am I enjoying some kind of delight or bath?

Da.reg
underboss
underboss

Post by Da.reg » February 3rd, 2017, 10:18 pm

Stupid question

Knxwledge 860
underboss
underboss

Post by Knxwledge 860 » February 4th, 2017, 3:08 am

America over everybody

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » February 4th, 2017, 3:36 am

What country got the fire power to bring America to its knee no one in reality also in reality America never lost a war as in surrender Vietnam war was based on politics we didn't surrender we just pull out

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » February 4th, 2017, 3:50 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:What country got the fire power to bring America to its knee no one in reality also in reality America never lost a war as in surrender Vietnam war was based on politics we didn't surrender we just pull out
what about China?
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

oog
oog

Post by » February 4th, 2017, 3:54 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:What country got the fire power to bring America to its knee no one in reality also in reality America never lost a war as in surrender Vietnam war was based on politics we didn't surrender we just pull out
what about China?
China got us shook and we already owe them so much bread mane.

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » February 4th, 2017, 3:58 am

true. keepin on topic tho wat idiot would want another country to take over theirs i would say a in house take over is what millions is wanting right now tho

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » February 4th, 2017, 4:04 am

we had too many soldiers dead, to call Vietnam a win or draw :lmao: & I guess Russia, china north korea combined can or 2 of those will be enough to keep up with us
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

superior
superior

Post by 123 » February 4th, 2017, 4:24 am

ThePeoplesChamp wrote:Being a minority or discriminated against which would you rather see happen?
trump nazi is only 4 to 8 years but if he starts killing innocent people or rounding up innocent people cause they r whatever minority, it's time to roll it up. it would be time to get invaded or a go to war. illegals i don't give a fuck about being rounded up tho cause they r guilty af and should migrate the legal way.

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Post by Khmonymous » February 4th, 2017, 6:32 am

@Daylyt wrote:
we had too many soldiers dead, to call Vietnam a win or draw :lmao: & I guess Russia, china north korea combined can or 2 of those will be enough to keep up with us
Yea because we losing our allies now :facepalm:

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » February 4th, 2017, 7:06 am

☠ wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:
what about China?
China got us shook and we already owe them so much bread mane.
Us already went to war with China over North Korea in the 50s Korean war never ended us n Russia stay having proxy war with each other plus we got the biggest navy in the world they don't want no problem

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » February 4th, 2017, 7:48 am

china got the same if not better tech to b honest the u.s cant survive a war with china on top of having the biggest army when it comes to soldiers they have some of the best hackers n thats not even countin they allies

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » February 4th, 2017, 8:32 am

ThePeoplesChamp wrote:Being a minority or discriminated against which would you rather see happen?
MUR8CA BITCH!!!! :redmike:

JuwanHampton45
underboss
underboss

Post by JuwanHampton45 » February 4th, 2017, 8:50 am

Truth is if the oppression and racist shit stop and we all have money to live good shit won't be so bad in the United States but Dem crackkkaz hate us! I ain't 4 war n walls n all-around I'm my own nigga I care less about any of this shit. As long my folk n NEM good we good one love

YayArea
colonel
colonel

Post by YayArea » February 4th, 2017, 9:18 am

Bible prophecy says the US is going to be destroyed...