Would you rather see the USA get beat in war and taken over, or continue to be number one?

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Would you rather see the USA get beat in war and taken over, or continue to be number one?

Postby MoneyMinded » February 3rd, 2017, 9:22 pm

Being a minority or discriminated against which would you rather see happen?
Putting Internet Niggaz in they feelings since 2015

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: Would you rather see the USA get beat in war and taken over, or continue to be number one?

Postby @][][]['s » February 3rd, 2017, 9:27 pm

:cmon: :cmon: :cmon: :cmon: what kind of dumb ass question is that !! :facepalm: stop it don't be trying to jinx us and move yo Asian ass back to tawian or korea :lmao:

prince
prince

Re: Would you rather see the USA get beat in war and taken over, or continue to be number one?

Postby MoneyMinded » February 3rd, 2017, 9:33 pm

What you mean twenty, a lotta Niggaz on here be talmbout militant action toward white American so I'm wonderin how they would feel if some other Niggaz attacked white America and took they power how would they feel.. I feel you tho.. y'all don't want them Asian war problems :chinamike: :chinamike: :shoot:

oog
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: Eat Greedy TX

Postby 1,000,000 » February 3rd, 2017, 9:41 pm

Why would I want the country I live in to get taken over by somebody else?

But I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't want to see America fall apart like Rome.

prince
prince

Postby MoneyMinded » February 3rd, 2017, 9:56 pm

OCMillion wrote:Why would I want the country I live in to get taken over by somebody else?

:whew: them build a wall jokes got millions tight :lmao:

oog
oog
Region: South
Affiliation: Eat Greedy TX

Postby 1,000,000 » February 3rd, 2017, 10:09 pm

ThePeoplesChamp wrote:
OCMillion wrote:Why would I want the country I live in to get taken over by somebody else?

:whew: them build a wall jokes got millions tight :lmao:

Not at all. I make them jokes too. When I'm dealing with other Mexicans and they're being difficult, I'll tell em, Mexicans like you are the reason they're building a wall.

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Need to be put on

Postby Da.reg » February 3rd, 2017, 10:18 pm

Stupid question

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: Shaka Zulu nem

Postby Knxwledge 860 » February 4th, 2017, 3:08 am

America over everybody

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » February 4th, 2017, 3:36 am

What country got the fire power to bring America to its knee no one in reality also in reality America never lost a war as in surrender Vietnam war was based on politics we didn't surrender we just pull out

prince
prince
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » February 4th, 2017, 3:50 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:What country got the fire power to bring America to its knee no one in reality also in reality America never lost a war as in surrender Vietnam war was based on politics we didn't surrender we just pull out

what about China?

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » February 4th, 2017, 3:54 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:What country got the fire power to bring America to its knee no one in reality also in reality America never lost a war as in surrender Vietnam war was based on politics we didn't surrender we just pull out

what about China?

China got us shook and we already owe them so much bread mane.

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » February 4th, 2017, 3:58 am

true. keepin on topic tho wat idiot would want another country to take over theirs i would say a in house take over is what millions is wanting right now tho

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » February 4th, 2017, 4:04 am

we had too many soldiers dead, to call Vietnam a win or draw :lmao: & I guess Russia, china north korea combined can or 2 of those will be enough to keep up with us

superior
superior
Affiliation: 1

Postby swurvvKILLA » February 4th, 2017, 4:24 am

ThePeoplesChamp wrote:Being a minority or discriminated against which would you rather see happen?

trump nazi is only 4 to 8 years but if he starts killing innocent people or rounding up innocent people cause they r whatever minority, it's time to roll it up. it would be time to get invaded or a go to war. illegals i don't give a fuck about being rounded up tho cause they r guilty af and should migrate the legal way.

prince
prince

Postby MoneyMinded » February 4th, 2017, 6:32 am

@Daylyt wrote:

we had too many soldiers dead, to call Vietnam a win or draw :lmao: & I guess Russia, china north korea combined can or 2 of those will be enough to keep up with us

Yea because we losing our allies now :facepalm:

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » February 4th, 2017, 7:06 am

☠ wrote:
townbizzEa$T O wrote:

what about China?

China got us shook and we already owe them so much bread mane.

Us already went to war with China over North Korea in the 50s Korean war never ended us n Russia stay having proxy war with each other plus we got the biggest navy in the world they don't want no problem

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » February 4th, 2017, 7:48 am

china got the same if not better tech to b honest the u.s cant survive a war with china on top of having the biggest army when it comes to soldiers they have some of the best hackers n thats not even countin they allies

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » February 4th, 2017, 8:32 am

ThePeoplesChamp wrote:Being a minority or discriminated against which would you rather see happen?

MUR8CA BITCH!!!! :redmike:

underboss
underboss

Postby JuwanHampton45 » February 4th, 2017, 8:50 am

Truth is if the oppression and racist shit stop and we all have money to live good shit won't be so bad in the United States but Dem crackkkaz hate us! I ain't 4 war n walls n all-around I'm my own nigga I care less about any of this shit. As long my folk n NEM good we good one love

captain
captain
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Postby YayArea » February 4th, 2017, 9:18 am

Bible prophecy says the US is going to be destroyed...

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » February 4th, 2017, 9:57 am

[quote="BayAreaSFC"]Bible prophecy says the US is going to be destroyed...[/quote]

America isn't even mentioned in the Bible where y'all get this shit from :lmao: just make it up as you go along to make shit fit I suppose :lol:

captain
captain
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Postby YayArea » February 4th, 2017, 10:52 am

MONSOON wrote:
BayAreaSFC wrote:Bible prophecy says the US is going to be destroyed...

America isn't even mentioned in the Bible where y'all get this shit from :lmao: just make it up as you go along to make shit fit I suppose :lol:

corporal
corporal
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL

Postby CONFIDENTIAL » February 4th, 2017, 12:08 pm

YOU NIGGAS DELUSIONAL. AMERICA IS NOT AS POWERFUL AS YOU THINK IT IS. I KNOW THAT MAJORITY OF MILITARY SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT GUN-HO WARRIORS, THEY'RE NOTHING BUT REGULAR PEOPLE IN UNIFORMS. AMERICA SPENDS THE MOST MONEY ON THEIR MILITARY THAN ANY OTHER COUNTRY BUT ONE THING YOU NEED TO TAKE IN CONSIDERATION IS JUST BECAUSE AMERICA SPENDS SO MUCH ON THEIR MILITARY DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING WHEN IT COMES TO THE QUALITY OF FIGHTERS. REALISTICALLY ANY 1ST WORLD COUNTRY IN THE WORLD COULD BEAT AMERICA IN A WAR. VIETNAM EXPOSED AMERICA BECAUSE VIETNAM WASN'T SUPPOSED TO INFLICT THE DAMAGE IT DID TO AMERICA AND YOU CAN SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT THE TALIBAN. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANY COUNTRY TO INVADE AMERICA, BUT AS FAR AS AN ALL OUT WAR, AMERICA COULD LOSE A WAR LIKE ANYBODY ELSE. THIS "AMERICA THE STRONGEST COUNTRY" SHIT IS NOTHING BUT MEDIA PROPAGANDA TO ATTRACT YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN TO JOIN THE "GREATEST FIGHTING FORCE."

prince
prince

Postby townbizzEa$T O » February 4th, 2017, 12:20 pm

MONSOON wrote:
BayAreaSFC wrote:Bible prophecy says the US is going to be destroyed...

America do seek to become Babylon n it has

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » February 4th, 2017, 2:40 pm

[quote="townbizzEa$T O"][quote="MONSOON"][quote="BayAreaSFC"]Bible prophecy says the US is going to be destroyed...[/quote]

America isn't even mentioned in the Bible where y'all get this shit from :lmao: just make it up as you go along to make shit fit I suppose :lol:[/quote]
America do seek to become Babylon n it has[/quote]

They seek to become Babylon? I mean what does that have to do with me saying America isn't even mentioned in the Bible.. I stand by that...That other shit is just ppl interpretation trying to make a Bible prophecy fit :lol: I never heard those in the American government or their intellectual liking or showing they were trying to imitate Babylon..Besides Babylon was only used by some damn Jew bc the Babylonians drove them into slavery and exile that's it...How in the hell is America (the gov) trying to be like Babylon when they do anything the Jew command :lmao:

Next

Return to Lobby