Code Red The Miseducation of the Bloods Documentary

Postby The Chosen One » January 27th, 2017, 4:39 pm

ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Code Red The Miseducation of the Bloods Documentary

Postby The Chosen One » January 27th, 2017, 4:46 pm

this bout the east coast and west coast blood ties.. LA niggas went out to the east coast telling niggas how to gangbang. dude speaking on how LA niggas went to NY few niggas deep saying they cant claim bloods if they dont follow they rules. :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :hmm: NY nigga tried to put a hit on the LA nigga :lol: .. pretty good so far.. never seen this shit

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » January 27th, 2017, 4:50 pm

OG Mack tellin them LA niggas they cant rock on the East Coast cuz they from cali, so the LA niggas went to the East Coast hood with guns n told them if they cant rock on the East Coast than East Coast niggas cant rock bloods. they was cool after that and broke bread then OG Mack tried setting the LA nigga up... lol thats why u cant trust niggas man

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » January 27th, 2017, 4:58 pm

11:20 Red Rum talking bout Uptown ass niggas getting put on in they twenties.. :chinamike:

them Jersey niggas is some real hood niggas

prince
prince
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Postby King♚Kutthroat » January 27th, 2017, 5:50 pm

FOH nigga

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » January 27th, 2017, 5:58 pm

In the history of gangs bloods(ubn/cali bloods/fake industry bloods) got to be the corniest gang to touch american soil. It aint no wonder how they blew up so fast. :ohlawd:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » January 27th, 2017, 5:58 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:FOH nigga

young dumb nigga u only come to talk shit.. what u mad this is not bout the Crips? i was raised around real Crips unlike yo lil bitchass. fuck yo hood pussyboy :321:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » January 27th, 2017, 6:01 pm

BluntedUp wrote:In the history of gangs bloods(ubn/cali bloods/fake industry bloods) got to be the corniest gang to touch american soil. It aint no wonder how they blew up so fast. :ohlawd:

nahh Chicago got the corniest sounding gangs. i remember 1 called the Gaylords.. i cant see how niggas can say they from there. and some bunny rabbit shit. like the Ace spade Bunnies

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 27th, 2017, 6:04 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:In the history of gangs bloods(ubn/cali bloods/fake industry bloods) got to be the corniest gang to touch american soil. It aint no wonder how they blew up so fast. :ohlawd:

nahh Chicago got the corniest sounding gangs. i remember 1 called the Gaylords.. i cant see how niggas can say they from there. and some bunny rabbit shit. like the Ace spade Bunnies

Im not talking bout names cuz chicago would indeed be number one (although some of they shit sound tough lol) im just talking the sheer amount of corny niggas who gravitate towards being blood.

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » January 27th, 2017, 6:05 pm

Street gangs in Chicago, Illinois
Asian street gangs in Chicago
Asian Boyz
Black Shadow
Black Widows
Hop Sing

Local Boys
Wolf Boys
Folk street gangs in Chicago
Ambrose
Allport Lovers
Black Disciples
Brazers
City Knights
Gangster Disciples (GD), branches include Eight ball Posse, Insane Gangster Disciples and Hellraisers
Gangster Party People
Harrison Gents
Insane C-Notes
Insane Campbell Boys
Insane Cullerton Deuces
Insane Deuces
Insane Dragons
Insane Guess Boys
Insane Latin Lovers

Insane Latin Jivers
Insane Orchestra Albany
Insane Popes (North Side)
Insane Spanish Cobras
Krazy Getdown Boys
King Cobras
La Raza
Latin Dragons
Latin Eagles

Latin Stylers
Latin Souls
Maniac Campbell Boys
Maniac Latin Disciples
Milwaukee Kings
Morgan Boys
Racine Boys
Satan Disciples (SD)
Simon City Royals
Spanish Gangster Disciples
Spanish Gangster Two Six
Two Two Boys
Young Latino Organization Cobras
Young Latino Organization Disciples
People street gangs in Chicago
Bishops
Black P Stones (braches include Apache Stones, Jet Black Stones, Titanic Stones, Ruben Night Stones, Jabari Stones, & Black Stone Villans)
Four Corner Hustlers
Familia Stones
Gaylords :nplease: :nplease: :nplease: :chinamike: :rip2:
Insane Popes (South Side)
Insane Unknowns
Latin Brothers
Latin Counts
Latin Pachucos
Latin Stones
Loco Boys
Mickey Cobras
Noble Knights
Outlaw Bloods
Party Players
Ridgeway Boys
Saints
Spanish Lords
Stoned Freaks
Twelvth Street Players
Vice Lords (Branches include the Conservative VLs, Unknown VLs, Insane VLs, Renegade VLs, Mafia Insane VLs, Imperial Insane VLs, Cicero Insane VLs, Spanish VLs, Traveler VLs, Outlaw Lunatic Traveler VLs, Ebony VLs, Gangster Stone VLs, Undertaker VLs, & 4VLs.)
Villalobos
Street gangs in Chicago
[b]12th Street Players
Adidas Boys
[/b]
Akrhos
Almighty Latin King / Queen Nation (ALKQN)
Aztecas
Aztec Souls
Black Cobras
Black Gangsters
Black Souls
Brown Pride
Brothers For Life something Jordan Harris would be from
Cameron City Outlaws
Crazy Gangsters
Homicide Boys
Imperial Gangsters
La Onda
La Primera
Latin Mafia
Latin Players
Latin Pride
Lynch Mob
Netas
Nike Boys
Paulina Barry Community (PBC) [inactive]
South Deering Boys
Sawyer Boys
The Arabian Posse
Thugs Re-United :ohlawd: :ohlawd:
Vatos Locos
Whipple Boys
Whipple Brothers
Young Sinners
- See more at: http://www.streetgangs.com/cities/chica ... XBM1S.dpuf

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 27th, 2017, 6:08 pm

:lmao: @ gaylords, thugs re united, and latin lovers.

prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Postby Deezus » January 27th, 2017, 6:18 pm

Niggas know I shit on UBN any chance I get. Them niggas garbage. But I aint gonna let yall sit here and believe what mack drama said. His story 100% fabricated off the fact OG Mack spent the entirety of 1993 in jail lol and didn't come out till like 97 or some shit. There was zero bloods on NYC streets in 1993, west set or east set. They aint touch NYC streets till 1995. So Mack Drama whole story is fake.

Bonus: the 20's and Lanes was in the burbs (100% cali connected on long island and upstate) and by the late 90's was pretty much one and the same with NY UBN. Theres a whole documentary with video proof showing that lol. UBN aint target west sets in NY till Mack went back to jail in 00 lol. And they got targetted for being cool with Mack, cause by that time UBN labeled Mack food and he couldn't leave 183 radius.

That Mac Drama nigga one of them weird ass liars with homo tendencies. UBN did enough to clown theyself, no reason to make up a super gangster story. Especially in the bronx in 1993. Back then, one of the thousands of 3 letter gangs woulda smacked the rag off his head and sent him back to arizona crying.

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » January 27th, 2017, 6:26 pm

Deezus wrote:Niggas know I shit on UBN any chance I get. Them niggas garbage. But I aint gonna let yall sit here and believe what mack drama said. His story 100% fabricated off the fact OG Mack spent the entirety of 1993 in jail lol and didn't come out till like 97 or some shit. There was zero bloods on NYC streets in 1993, west set or east set. They aint touch NYC streets till 1995. So Mack Drama whole story is fake.

Bonus: the 20's and Lanes was in the burbs (100% cali connected on long island and upstate) and by the late 90's was pretty much one and the same with NY UBN. Theres a whole documentary with video proof showing that lol. UBN aint target west sets in NY till Mack went back to jail in 00 lol. And they got targetted for being cool with Mack, cause by that time UBN labeled Mack food and he couldn't leave 183 radius.

That Mac Drama nigga one of them weird ass liars with homo tendencies. UBN did enough to clown theyself, no reason to make up a super gangster story. Especially in the bronx in 1993. Back then, one of the thousands of 3 letter gangs woulda smacked the rag off his head and sent him back to arizona crying.

so uptown are u a blood? :migowhat: :chinamike:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 27th, 2017, 6:26 pm

Disclaimer: i aint watch that shit chili post. Im not about niggas getting on camera and speakin on shit lol.

Just speakin on what i seen and been around lol.

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » January 27th, 2017, 6:30 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
Deezus wrote:Niggas know I shit on UBN any chance I get. Them niggas garbage. But I aint gonna let yall sit here and believe what mack drama said. His story 100% fabricated off the fact OG Mack spent the entirety of 1993 in jail lol and didn't come out till like 97 or some shit. There was zero bloods on NYC streets in 1993, west set or east set. They aint touch NYC streets till 1995. So Mack Drama whole story is fake.

:huhwhat: are you a vagos?

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » January 27th, 2017, 6:35 pm

Deezus wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

:huhwhat: are you a vagos?

nigga u the one in a gang.. i figured u might be blood cuz u know all this nigga history.. but u spanish so u most likely one of them Insane Spanish Venomless Cobras.. in other words u aint shit!! :hmm:

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » January 27th, 2017, 6:36 pm

:phew: venomless like the time u froze up at the bike shop?

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby ILick-Queens » January 27th, 2017, 6:40 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote: In the history of gangs bloods(ubn/cali bloods/fake industry bloods) got to be the corniest gang to touch american soil. It aint no wonder how they blew up so fast. :ohlawd:

Im not talking bout names cuz chicago would indeed be number one (although some of they shit sound tough lol) im just talking the sheer amount of corny niggas who gravitate towards being blood.

exactly it ain't about the names , it's about the shit they allow and they antics like getting played by soulja boi and chris brown :facepalm: :facepalm: letting ray-j claim piru too.. they the lamest u know it bluntedup don't listen to chili :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 27th, 2017, 6:41 pm

Deezus wrote::phew: venomless like the time u froze up at the bike shop?

Ayooo :lmao:

underboss
underboss
Region: North East
Affiliation: 93Gang$ta$ NTG Billy5^ Nine Trey!!!!!

Postby thug angel » January 27th, 2017, 8:23 pm

Mack came home n 2000 n he made 183 flip blood before he went behind the gwall n ended up starting the UBN I remember hearing bout dis incident never knew it was mack drama OG Mack had green lit

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » January 27th, 2017, 8:34 pm

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » January 27th, 2017, 8:42 pm

:censored: fuckin NY niggas man :wow: :chinamike:

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » January 27th, 2017, 8:55 pm

:chinamike: :chinamike:
Attachments
15698359_10153999326022175_3632282207619373288_n.jpg
15698359_10153999326022175_3632282207619373288_n.jpg (9 KiB) Viewed 809 times

Return to Lobby