Trump to Order Construction of Mexican Border Wall and banning Refugees from Middle East

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Re: Trump to Order Construction of Mexican Border Wall and banning Refugees from Middle East

Post by SuperSweet » January 26th, 2017, 7:16 am

I wouldn't even fade him anyways. He does even know who those Almighty cortona park latin kings is but yet he's claiming it. :lmao: Nuff said. Activating his girl friend in 3........2............

Deezus
prince
prince

Re: Trump to Order Construction of Mexican Border Wall and banning Refugees from Middle East

Post by Deezus » January 26th, 2017, 7:17 am

:huhwhat: don't be using my count down

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 26th, 2017, 7:18 am

Deezus wrote::lmao:

I'll be back in the X for Valentine's day. Be there for a week. We can link up and I can get son a real job that will get him in shape. I'm not fighting no fat nigga on diet pills. Ain't gonna be responsible for sons heart attack.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike:

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » January 26th, 2017, 7:20 am

And I don't wanna read any fat jokes comming from you Uptown fuckgirl, not when you had posted a flick of those stubby digits you call fingers

Go tow a pickup truck with a horse you bitch!:behead:

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » January 26th, 2017, 7:27 am

:lmao: son said no fat jokes

Shit I'm tryin to help u out. My job will keep u in shape. My fingers is big cause those is working man's hands. U got a valid driver's license? I need a weekend guy to run a wrecker in the Bronx. Start you at $150 a day for the first 90 days and u can have the company truck for the weekend. What's good?