Trump to Order Construction of Mexican Border Wall and banning Refugees from Middle East

Da.reg
underboss
underboss

Re: Trump to Order Construction of Mexican Border Wall and banning Refugees from Middle East

Post by Da.reg » January 26th, 2017, 12:45 am

Trumps the man!!!!!!

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Re: Trump to Order Construction of Mexican Border Wall and banning Refugees from Middle East

Post by BluntedUp » January 26th, 2017, 12:52 am

If im a low iq nigger fuck off and dont relay any information to me cock sucker :lol:

When i said that about blacks and mexicans immigration wasnt the only thing i was talking bout. Mind ya business and log back onto stormfront fruitcake :lol:

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 26th, 2017, 12:54 am

Point still stands most illegal immigrants come here via plane and visas.

Point still stands Obama deported more mexicans than the last 2 presidents combined and they still deep

Point still stands trump said taxpayers will pay for it then be reimbursed by mexico. Mexico havent agreed to anything yet.

wolfpack
underboss
underboss

Post by wolfpack » January 26th, 2017, 1:00 am

BluntedUp wrote:Point still stands most illegal immigrants come here via plane and visas.

Point still stands Obama deported more mexicans than the last 2 presidents combined and they still deep

Point still stands trump said taxpayers will pay for it then be reimbursed by mexico. Mexico havent agreed to anything yet.
Listen you low iq unfortunate soul.. :facepalm:

1. Visas can be suspended from mexico. :tiphat: :tiphat:

2. NO FLY LIST can ban anyone flying into the US.. its a tool trump can use.

3. I still dont give a fuck about illegals being deported...

4. Illegals who have bank accounts in the US have money in there.. the feds can just take the cash.... do you know what FDIC is?Look it up !!

:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

I hope you learn something lol

YayArea
colonel
colonel

Post by YayArea » January 26th, 2017, 1:05 am

Q. wrote:.(i was more curious as to why blacks was concerned about this & willing to be heard over this issue on mexicans/)
Thats cause theres people that believe a injustice somewhere threatens justice everywhere...
Same way theres people that be like why are these brown, whites etc are protesting about some black person getting shot by police.
But theres a famous quote "cant remeber by who or exactly how it goes" but its along the lines of if you stand by and let another person or peoples rights and freedoms get taken away because it doesnt affect you. Those same rights will be taken from you after because a precedent has alreadyv been set.

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 26th, 2017, 1:05 am

wolfpack wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:Point still stands most illegal immigrants come here via plane and visas.

Listen you low iq unfortunate soul.. :facepalm:

1. Visas can be suspended from mexico. :tiphat: :tiphat:

2. NO FLY LIST can ban anyone flying into the US.. its a tool trump can use.

3. I still dont give a fuck about illegals being deported...

4. Illegals who have bank accounts in the US have money in there.. the feds can just take the cash.... do you know what FDIC is?Look it up !!

:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

I hope you learn something lol
C'mon b i like u but u gotta step up ya slur game. That iq shit is tired.

Also i dont give a fuck either so u can chill out with the irrelevant lists cuz nobody was talking to you in the first place :shrug: :umhm:

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 26th, 2017, 1:17 am

BayAreaSFC wrote:
Q. wrote:.(i was more curious as to why blacks was concerned about this & willing to be heard over this issue on mexicans/)
Thats cause theres people that believe a injustice somewhere threatens justice everywhere...
Same way theres people that be like why are these brown, whites etc are protesting about some black person getting shot by police.
But theres a famous quote "cant remeber by who or exactly how it goes" but its along the lines of if you stand by and let another person or peoples rights and freedoms get taken away because it doesnt affect you. Those same rights will be taken from you after because a precedent has alreadyv been set.
"When they took the jews i did nothing" that sort of quote right?

U right tho he ran on a campaign against illegals and refugees wait till he starts going after the "thugs"

Me personally i hooe he go full force, bout time niggas wake up :umhm:

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 26th, 2017, 1:20 am

Alot of niggas in the hood need a wake up call. Its about to be 2020 by the time we're all old men on here gang bangin would of been around for 100 years is that the type of history we trying to leave our descendants?

Yall latinos got it together more than us, we need a hard smack in the head to pick up where we left off in the 60s before they killed our leaders.

YayArea
colonel
colonel

Post by YayArea » January 26th, 2017, 1:27 am

BluntedUp wrote:
BayAreaSFC wrote:
"When they took the jews i did nothing" that sort of quote right?

U right tho he ran on a campaign against illegals and refugees wait till he starts going after the "thugs"

Me personally i hooe he go full force, bout time niggas wake up :umhm:

Yea one of them type quotes but i cant remember ezaxtly

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 26th, 2017, 4:50 am

BluntedUp wrote:We mad friendly with other races and have nothing but hate for ourselves smh

is that THEM CURSES!!? :yeahaight:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 26th, 2017, 4:53 am

SuperSweet wrote:Yo man, I just took a tablet of that black onyx vitamax(sx-7) and I fucked up. I haven't eaten anything since this morning and my heart is beating dumb fast, and I got the shakes. I ain't feeling to good. :lol: Don't take this shit on an empty stomach.

:lmao: :lmao: This Proves my guy is a fat fuck.. nigga suffer from a weight problem, cant weight to Eat :lmao:

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 26th, 2017, 4:58 am

BluntedUp wrote:Alot of niggas in the hood need a wake up call. Its about to be 2020 by the time we're all old men on here gang bangin would of been around for 100 years is that the type of history we trying to leave our descendants?

Yall latinos got it together more than us, we need a hard smack in the head to pick up where we left off in the 60s before they killed our leaders.

:webyup: am i readin the Bible

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 26th, 2017, 5:23 am

The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:We mad friendly with other races and have nothing but hate for ourselves smh

is that THEM CURSES!!? :yeahaight:

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » January 26th, 2017, 5:39 am

them taxes 4 that wall bouta fuck up alot of Americans i real deal had a dream America went thru another great depression had crazy homless people
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » January 26th, 2017, 6:42 am

The Chosen One wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:Yo man, I just took a tablet of that black onyx vitamax(sx-7) and I fucked up. I haven't eaten anything since this morning and my heart is beating dumb fast, and I got the shakes. I ain't feeling to good. :lol: Don't take this shit on an empty stomach.

:lmao: :lmao: This Proves my guy is a fat fuck.. nigga suffer from a weight problem, cant weight to Eat :lmao:

Well excuses me for not being as fabulous as you.

But yeah I gained 20pounds. Right now I'm five eleven 220bls. I drop back down to 172-190 somewhere around that. But I bet you that you wouldn't want to get snuffed by me. Not when I can gorilla press 300bls of raw iron weight with no spot, when I get busy.

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » January 26th, 2017, 6:44 am

I want to drop down to 172-190

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 26th, 2017, 6:48 am

BayAreaSFC wrote:
Alotta them non blacks protesting blacks getting killed be hippies & college students apart of some type of college organization (in same boat as black lives matter where they only pop out when niggahs get killed by cops)...i cant count them type of crowds to regular niggahs worried about trump building walls for mexicans & involving theyself thinking he targeting us too

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » January 26th, 2017, 6:49 am

SuperSweet wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

But yeah I gained 20pounds. Right now I'm five eleven 220bls. I drop back down to 172-190 somewhere around that. But I bet you that you wouldn't want to get snuffed by me. Not when I can gorilla press 300bls of raw iron weight with no spot, when I get busy.
That ain't gangsta, that's irresponsible.

And I knew u was a fat bastard. It's always the fat ugly muthafuckas who live in they moms basement that be online frontin and catfishing like u.

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 26th, 2017, 6:54 am

SuperSweet wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

:lmao:

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » January 26th, 2017, 6:56 am

Deezus wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:

That ain't gangsta, that's irresponsible.

And I knew u was a fat bastard. It's always the fat ugly muthafuckas who live in they moms basement that be online frontin and catfishing like u.

I have a job moron I pay taxes and rent. I the fuck are you talking about. And what is catfishing? I don't know what that means.