Trump to Order Construction of Mexican Border Wall and banning Refugees from Middle East

ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Trump to Order Construction of Mexican Border Wall and banning Refugees from Middle East

Postby The Chosen One » January 25th, 2017, 10:11 pm

I still dont get this shit. so is the wall going to stretch from the Pacific to Texas? :yeyes:

its been good knowing you 2w0_g :respek:

U.S. President Donald Trump is expected to sign a series of executive orders today, Wednesday, January 25th, that would include a temporary ban on refugees and suspend visas for citizens of Syria, along with six other Middle Eastern and African countries. Trump previously tweeted that Wednesday would be a "big day" for national security.

Aides said that one order would black visas for citizens of Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Sudan, Somalia, and Yemen.

In the same tweet, Trump said, "Among many other things, we will build the wall!"

Source: reuters.com

but why he banning refugees from the middle east?

og
og
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Re: Trump to Order Construction of Mexican Border Wall and banning Refugees from Middle East

Postby SHANKZILLA » January 25th, 2017, 10:14 pm

Muslim countries and half of them is dealing with a civil war

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Re: Trump to Order Construction of Mexican Border Wall and banning Refugees from Middle East

Postby BluntedUp » January 25th, 2017, 10:29 pm

The main muslim countries that export terrorism to the west aren't on that list (for financial and strategic reasons). Refugees in the USA havent committed one act of violence if its muslim extremist they are usually educated and lived here long enough to asimilate. Refugees dont have to means to do what they do and you can say terrorist can slip through the cracks which is true. But in the case of the US most our terrorist come from here, saudi arabia, and pakistan.

Has for the wall? Most illegal immigrants fly over here and never leave when there visa is over. :lmao: i knew this sureno cat that flew right back over here after being sent to mexico :lmao:

This all to make republicans feel good, white obama shit :whaat:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 25th, 2017, 10:31 pm

Wall dont mean shit cuz all the mexicans that was moving here are here. Its mainly central americans coming here through mexico now.

Chinese buying up properties and causing prices to skyrocket are more of a burden then illegal immigrants is, look what they did to vancouver. But americans mentality is on the level of children, they need simple answers and niggas like trump know the talking points that'll excite them.

ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby The Chosen One » January 25th, 2017, 10:41 pm

so once the wall is built which is going to cost a shitload of money that Mexico will have to put up the money for.. man thats some bullshit.. them white boys tryin to flex they nuts on them Mexicans sayin they want them to stay the fuck out of america and they going to build a wall that is goingg to keep them out..
:bully: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :chinamike: :chinamike: ...

i kno mexicans dont like us but damn, im with u niggas, dont take this L.. if yall women go then im heading to mexico with yall

but if the wall is built are they going to start deporting mexicans too?

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 25th, 2017, 10:43 pm

They not deporting nathan, and like i said niggas be flying back anyways :lmao: obama deported wild mexicans it aint put no type of dent in their population. Mexicans nd blacks is not native americans once we enter somewhere we never leaving and u cant flush us out :lmao:

Mexico aint paying we paying and then trump wants mexico reimburse us (which if they do it'll most likely wont be fluid actual money). And the shit is pointless anyways its a reason it aint already built :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 25th, 2017, 10:56 pm

Its like if i got my kids paying to build me a fence around the crib to keep they friends out when they can just hop the fence.

the reality of it is contractors are about to get paid lovely. I can imagine the paychecks niggas will get for it :whew:

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » January 25th, 2017, 11:10 pm

I got no personal problem with amigos but i personally never cared about this news.(i was more curious as to why blacks was concerned about this & willing to be heard over this issue on mexicans/etc)...thats their problem let them deal with it (if you a hard working mexican/central american thats a good citizen you really aint effected by this anyway...its more so about niggahs banging ..dopeboys & causing havoc )

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 25th, 2017, 11:15 pm

Q. wrote:I got no personal problem with amigos but i personally never cared about this news.(i was more curious as to why blacks was concerned about this & willing to be heard over this issue on mexicans/etc)...thats their problem let them deal with it (if you a hard working mexican/central american thats a good citizen you really aint effected by this anyway...its more so about niggahs banging ..dopeboys & causing havoc )

:tiphat: yup im not against it i actually dont give a fuck.

I just bring up that shit to show how gullible them reds are :lol: as far as im concerned thats a battle for the mexicans and muslims we got our own shit to deal with.

lieutenant
lieutenant
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: ndm

Postby king die » January 25th, 2017, 11:19 pm

Q. wrote:I got no personal problem with amigos but i personally never cared about this news.(i was more curious as to why blacks was concerned about this & willing to be heard over this issue on mexicans/etc)...thats their problem let them deal with it (if you a hard working mexican/central american thats a good citizen you really aint effected by this anyway...its more so about niggahs banging ..dopeboys & causing havoc )

niggas don't mind their biz and are always looking for a fake ass alliance with Hispanics. They even think the white man can't get rid of a single group hahaha yeah right. whites killed 200 million black slaves on the journey to the Americas alone yet they can't remove Mexicans. Trump is going to get at host cities, regular immigrants and corporate ones also. Mexicans don't care about these things bc in Mexico they are used to being deported by their government into the usa.As far as white hatred, this is a myth bc Mexicans fancy themselves as whites and look down at Indian looking Natives. Europeans have ruled south America for years without any forms of protest let alone revolution.

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » January 25th, 2017, 11:24 pm

We got our own problems to address ..so what we look like covering somebody elses asses...none of these other races was out by boatloads speaking up for us for decades,the minute these other races get brought up you got some niggahs wanting to take on their issues lol

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 25th, 2017, 11:27 pm

We mad friendly with other races and have nothing but hate for ourselves smh

godfather
godfather

Postby Q. » January 25th, 2017, 11:32 pm

Exactly

major
major
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Postby BEDSTUYFLY » January 25th, 2017, 11:35 pm

king die wrote:

niggas don't mind their biz and are always looking for a fake ass alliance with Hispanics. They even think the white man can't get rid of a single group hahaha yeah right. whites killed 200 million black slaves on the journey to the Americas alone yet they can't remove Mexicans. Trump is going to get at host cities, regular immigrants and corporate ones also. Mexicans don't care about these things bc in Mexico they are used to being deported by their government into the usa.As far as white hatred, this is a myth bc Mexicans fancy themselves as whites and look down at Indian looking Natives. Europeans have ruled south America for years without any forms of protest let alone revolution.

Bro, my first year in college it was a Mexican bitch that said she was white and she looked Asian as hell not tan and native looking tho but you could still tell she was Mexican all I could do is look at her crazy. As for black people I ain't really care about this Trump shit because shot gonna move Regular and what ever trump do white propel are gonna suffer all I could say for my minoroty niggas that's out here black, Spanish etc. is get your shit together so you'll be good.

major
major
Affiliation: Neutral/OML

Postby BEDSTUYFLY » January 25th, 2017, 11:37 pm

I was talking to my pops about the immigration thing once he said he kind of agree with trump on the crime and taking job shit and I didn't say nothing all I thought was that what white people say when we get a new job or something we just gotta look out for our own so if it means y'all gotta rack up to get your family a visa to get over here or green card do that shit. It's gunna be rough but don't give these niggas a reason to slay you

superior
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Postby SuperSweet » January 25th, 2017, 11:40 pm

Yo man, I just took a tablet of that black onyx vitamax(sx-7) and I fucked up. I haven't eaten anything since this morning and my heart is beating dumb fast, and I got the shakes. I ain't feeling to good. :lol: Don't take this shit on an empty stomach.

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 25th, 2017, 11:47 pm

My mans sweet bout to go out tryin to get brolic :sad:

superior
superior

Postby SuperSweet » January 25th, 2017, 11:54 pm

Fuckin Blunt'd, killin me off already. :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 25th, 2017, 11:59 pm

SuperSweet wrote:Fuckin Blunt'd, killin me off already. :lol:

Nah bro my chest be occaisonally hurtin/feelin tight and the fam has heart problems, ima probably be ghost before u :lmao:

superior
superior

Postby SuperSweet » January 26th, 2017, 12:11 am

Blunt'd, that shit comes from stress and eating to much treats. I don't give ah fuck. I'm ganna die with a oatmeal pie in my hand.

superior
superior

Postby SuperSweet » January 26th, 2017, 12:18 am

https://youtu.be/VjRSJ3RLfFs This a U-Tube video talking about trump's policies on global trade.

The widowmaker

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 26th, 2017, 12:24 am

Nah i dont fuck wit snacks like that. Dont fuck with candy cookies pies or cake (unless its them little debbie joints) its the excessive blunt smoking :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 26th, 2017, 12:26 am

But i feel it maybe genetic too ma dukes be feelin the same pain i feel and dont smoke drink or eat crazy.

Fuck it, when the escense calls me i aint fighting :webyup: thats why u gotta enjoy shit while u hear man.

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: #MAGA

Postby wolfpack » January 26th, 2017, 12:35 am

BluntedUp wrote:The main muslim countries that export terrorism to the west aren't on that list (for financial and strategic reasons). Refugees in the USA havent committed one act of violence if its muslim extremist they are usually educated and lived here long enough to asimilate. Refugees dont have to means to do what they do and you can say terrorist can slip through the cracks which is true. But in the case of the US most our terrorist come from here, saudi arabia, and pakistan.

Has for the wall? Most illegal immigrants fly over here and never leave when there visa is over. :lmao: i knew this sureno cat that flew right back over here after being sent to mexico :lmao:

This all to make republicans feel good, white obama shit :whaat:

YOu can tell this idiot never heard of the no fly list...

IF that sureno name was on that list.. he couldnt fly into the US at all... :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: #MAGA

Postby wolfpack » January 26th, 2017, 12:41 am

BluntedUp wrote:They not deporting nathan, and like i said niggas be flying back anyways :lmao: obama deported wild mexicans it aint put no type of dent in their population. Mexicans nd blacks is not native americans once we enter somewhere we never leaving and u cant flush us out :lmao:

Mexico aint paying we paying and then trump wants mexico reimburse us (which if they do it'll most likely wont be fluid actual money). And the shit is pointless anyways its a reason it aint already built :lol:

1. You sound like a low IQ nigger..

2. Trump is not trying to deport mexicans and blacks... he want to deport illegals..

. Do you know the difference between ILLEGAL immigration and LEGAL immigration?

3. You cant just fly if you are on the "no fly list"

4. As for mexico not paying for it.. look here..

Mexico's biggest cash cow is under threat from President Donald Trump.

The country's largest source of cash comes from Mexicans living in the United States. That is now under the microscope after Trump issued an executive order Wednesday to start building a wall on the border.

During his campaign, Trump said multiple times that Mexico will pay for the wall. He even threatened to halt or tax cash transfers -- known as remittances -- from the U.S. to Mexico if the country refused to pay for it.

:tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat: :tiphat:

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/25/news/ec ... index.html

Next

Return to Lobby