Trump to Order Construction of Mexican Border Wall and banning Refugees from Middle East

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Re: Trump to Order Construction of Mexican Border Wall and banning Refugees from Middle East

Post by SuperSweet » January 26th, 2017, 6:44 am

I want to drop down to 172-190

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Re: Trump to Order Construction of Mexican Border Wall and banning Refugees from Middle East

Post by Quiet-Q » January 26th, 2017, 6:48 am

BayAreaSFC wrote:
Q. wrote:.(i was more curious as to why blacks was concerned about this & willing to be heard over this issue on mexicans/)
Thats cause theres people that believe a injustice somewhere threatens justice everywhere...
Same way theres people that be like why are these brown, whites etc are protesting about some black person getting shot by police.
But theres a famous quote "cant remeber by who or exactly how it goes" but its along the lines of if you stand by and let another person or peoples rights and freedoms get taken away because it doesnt affect you. Those same rights will be taken from you after because a precedent has alreadyv been set.
Alotta them non blacks protesting blacks getting killed be hippies & college students apart of some type of college organization (in same boat as black lives matter where they only pop out when niggahs get killed by cops)...i cant count them type of crowds to regular niggahs worried about trump building walls for mexicans & involving theyself thinking he targeting us too

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » January 26th, 2017, 6:49 am

SuperSweet wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:Yo man, I just took a tablet of that black onyx vitamax(sx-7) and I fucked up. I haven't eaten anything since this morning and my heart is beating dumb fast, and I got the shakes. I ain't feeling to good. :lol: Don't take this shit on an empty stomach.

:lmao: :lmao: This Proves my guy is a fat fuck.. nigga suffer from a weight problem, cant weight to Eat :lmao:

Well excuses me for not being as fabulous as you.

But yeah I gained 20pounds. Right now I'm five eleven 220bls. I drop back down to 172-190 somewhere around that. But I bet you that you wouldn't want to get snuffed by me. Not when I can gorilla press 300bls of raw iron weight with no spot, when I get busy.
That ain't gangsta, that's irresponsible.

And I knew u was a fat bastard. It's always the fat ugly muthafuckas who live in they moms basement that be online frontin and catfishing like u.

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 26th, 2017, 6:54 am

SuperSweet wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:Yo man, I just took a tablet of that black onyx vitamax(sx-7) and I fucked up. I haven't eaten anything since this morning and my heart is beating dumb fast, and I got the shakes. I ain't feeling to good. :lol: Don't take this shit on an empty stomach.

:lmao: :lmao: This Proves my guy is a fat fuck.. nigga suffer from a weight problem, cant weight to Eat :lmao:

But yeah I gained 20pounds. Right now I'm five eleven 220bls. I drop back down to 172-190 somewhere around that. But I bet you that you wouldn't want to get snuffed by me. Not when I can gorilla press 300bls of raw iron weight with no spot, when I get busy.

:lmao:

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » January 26th, 2017, 6:56 am

Deezus wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:

That ain't gangsta, that's irresponsible.

And I knew u was a fat bastard. It's always the fat ugly muthafuckas who live in they moms basement that be online frontin and catfishing like u.

I have a job moron I pay taxes and rent. I the fuck are you talking about. And what is catfishing? I don't know what that means.

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » January 26th, 2017, 7:01 am

What u do for a living?

Catfishing is frontin online. I don't care what nobody say, u ain't from no Bronx.

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » January 26th, 2017, 7:04 am

Deezus wrote:What u do for a living?

Catfishing is frontin online. I don't care what nobody say, u ain't from no Bronx.

Freight, and who's this up town girl?

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » January 26th, 2017, 7:09 am

Yea this uptown. That "girl" comment seals the deal for u not being Rican neither. Niggas know how Ricans don't play that shit lol.

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 26th, 2017, 7:10 am

SuperSweet wrote:
Deezus wrote:What u do for a living?

Freight, and who's this up town girl?

SUPERSWEET MEET HIM FOR THE FADE!! :drama: BUT U CANT CUZ UPTOWN MOVED TO CANADA FOR BEING RAN OUT THE HOOD FOR BEING 32 SET TRIPPING ON Jr HIGH KIDS :lmao: :killself:

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » January 26th, 2017, 7:13 am

:lmao:

I'll be back in the X for Valentine's day. Be there for a week. We can link up and I can get son a real job that will get him in shape. I'm not fighting no fat nigga on diet pills. Ain't gonna be responsible for sons heart attack.

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » January 26th, 2017, 7:16 am

I wouldn't even fade him anyways. He does even know who those Almighty cortona park latin kings is but yet he's claiming it. :lmao: Nuff said. Activating his girl friend in 3........2............

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » January 26th, 2017, 7:17 am

:huhwhat: don't be using my count down

The Chosen One
ooog
ooog

Post by The Chosen One » January 26th, 2017, 7:18 am

Deezus wrote::lmao:

I'll be back in the X for Valentine's day. Be there for a week. We can link up and I can get son a real job that will get him in shape. I'm not fighting no fat nigga on diet pills. Ain't gonna be responsible for sons heart attack.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :chinamike:

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » January 26th, 2017, 7:20 am

And I don't wanna read any fat jokes comming from you Uptown fuckgirl, not when you had posted a flick of those stubby digits you call fingers

Go tow a pickup truck with a horse you bitch!:behead:

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » January 26th, 2017, 7:27 am

:lmao: son said no fat jokes

Shit I'm tryin to help u out. My job will keep u in shape. My fingers is big cause those is working man's hands. U got a valid driver's license? I need a weekend guy to run a wrecker in the Bronx. Start you at $150 a day for the first 90 days and u can have the company truck for the weekend. What's good?