There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Postby K-Boss » January 24th, 2017, 11:06 pm

Usually more than 600 are guests just watching this shit we type. Who tf is watching this hoodupshit??? Even if it is 12 they don't need that many people. :word:
Putting Internet Niggaz in they feelings since 2015

associate
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Postby P.Ka$o » January 24th, 2017, 11:08 pm

Probably a bunch of cops milking their clock, wannabe's reading the lit on here and losers jerking off to the bad bitch comptetion

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » January 24th, 2017, 11:09 pm

(I believe)..ex users who no longer sign in / rabdom heads across the internet thats curious about topics(i ran into more preppy people from city data who told me they visit this shit ) / cops-feds / entertainers (a few entertainers brought up shit that was said on here 1st..strange coincidence) / news-media

prince
prince

Postby K-Boss » January 24th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Q. wrote:(I believe)..ex users who no longer sign in / rabdom heads across the internet thats curious about topics(i ran into more preppy people from city data who told me they visit this shit ) / cops-feds / entertainers (a few entertainers brought up shit that was said on here 1st..strange coincidence) / news-media

I was thinking what if there be entertainers on this shit like 40 glocc bitch ass. I wish a nigga would come get roasted. I guess that makes sense tho because before i created an account on this bih I would read some of the shit. It's cuz I searched a topic online and it would be talked about in. Here

prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Postby Deezus » January 24th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Been a few times when I lived in NY that I would be in a random place (fordham road, times square, 149th, etc) and i'd see people reading this on they phone or talking about. Doubt any of them niggas got accounts tho and I wasnt gonna speak up and ask shit I played ghost and laughed to myself lol

prince
prince

Postby K-Boss » January 24th, 2017, 11:14 pm

Deezus wrote:Been a few times when I lived in NY that I would be in a random place (fordham road, times square, 149th, etc) and i'd see people reading this on they phone or talking about. Doubt any of them niggas got accounts tho and I was gonna speak up and ask shit I played ghost lol

I woulda called one of them White fools out like yo, you jay rock huh? :lol:

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » January 24th, 2017, 11:15 pm

SeanPuffyCoons wrote:
Q. wrote:(I believe)..ex users who no longer sign in / rabdom heads across the internet thats curious about topics(i ran into more preppy people from city data who told me they visit this shit ) / cops-feds / entertainers (a few entertainers brought up shit that was said on here 1st..strange coincidence) / news-media

I was thinking what if there be entertainers on this shit like 40 glocc bitch ass. I wish a nigga would come get roasted. I guess that makes sense tho because before i created an account on this bih I would read some of the shit. It's cuz I searched a topic online and it would be talked about in. Here

The cali crip niggah who got killed in front of mcdonalds..paybacc? I remember niggahs constantly saying he was on here....the mack drama niggah came on here a few times..as well as the jiwe niggah (both to clarify some things)..og mad ronald also..(these obvisouly aint jay z type of niggahs but there known)

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » January 24th, 2017, 11:17 pm

Remember when gangstar producer came on here trying to save face after son died? Son got ran off the site. Ice T too when he was beefin with soljah. Came on here defending himself in the 3rd person then somebody link the email he gave and it went straight to ice t twitter lol he got ran off too. Paybacc was on here r.i.p. and bloodhound.

prince
prince

Postby K-Boss » January 24th, 2017, 11:18 pm

Still that number is too high to me. Right now it says there's 882 users online only 17 registered accounts. I guess Niggaz do be bored and fascinated by this hood shit. Some Niggaz got free time like a mf especially younger ppl that don't work.

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » January 24th, 2017, 11:18 pm

Kev Mac be on here low key till this day in the west section avoiding the bullshit :tiphat: I like reading his shit

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » January 24th, 2017, 11:20 pm

For real tho what type of weirdo reads this forum and not make an account. This a small forum and it usually be dead outside of four or 5 threads :wtf3:

Probably alot of stormfront heads on here reading chili posts laughing at him. I done seen threads from other forums where they was laughing at us, and sending trolls over :lol:

Weirdos

prince
prince

Postby K-Boss » January 24th, 2017, 11:20 pm

Deezus wrote:Remember when gangstar producer came on here trying to save face after son died? Son got ran off the site. Ice T too when he was beefin with soljah. Came on here defending himself in the 3rd person then somebody link the email he gave and it went straight to ice t twitter lol he got ran off too. Paybacc was on here r.i.p. and bloodhound.

:ohhh: u Lyin ice t don't fuck wit this bum ass site :word: or do he?

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » January 24th, 2017, 11:22 pm

:ehh: blunted a ooog

hook a nigga up with a group bro. im bout to sell memberships

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » January 24th, 2017, 11:22 pm

SeanPuffyCoons wrote:
Deezus wrote:Remember when gangstar producer came on here trying to save face after son died? Son got ran off the site. Ice T too when he was beefin with soljah. Came on here defending himself in the 3rd person then somebody link the email he gave and it went straight to ice t twitter lol he got ran off too. Paybacc was on here r.i.p. and bloodhound.

:ohhh: u Lyin ice t don't fuck wit this bum ass site :word: or do he?

he did for like a day and got ate up alive

prince
prince

Postby K-Boss » January 24th, 2017, 11:24 pm

Deezus wrote::ehh: blunted a ooog

:lmao: :whew: yea blunted put us on. What the set go be called

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » January 24th, 2017, 11:26 pm

:lmao: nah im not jacking that title on a forum. Niggas said im the tripple ooog of posting on this hoodup shit :behead: :wtf2:

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » January 24th, 2017, 11:26 pm

SeanPuffyCoons wrote:

I dont know yet but you can be my enforcer

associate
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby P.Ka$o » January 24th, 2017, 11:34 pm

Deezus wrote:
SeanPuffyCoons wrote:

I dont know yet but you can be my enforcer

I'll join. Whats the point of it though? It has to have a real purpose for me to join it.

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » January 24th, 2017, 11:35 pm

:huhwhat: foh freshman. keep bangin

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » January 25th, 2017, 2:11 am

:lol: :lol: damn u been on here got 10 yrs :webyup: :chinamike:

underboss
underboss
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » January 25th, 2017, 4:14 am

It's def dudes who used to be on here that still lurk. That's been confirmed many times, 4-Pacc just posted in October, and in the last year we've got a post or two from old posters like West Poasta, the Birmingham Crip, the Vegas Crip, Slide, the South Carolina R30s nigga, Spade, etc. That's just who I can remember off top, dudes that was active on this board in years past but don't really post anymore, but they all dropped a post or two in the last year...

I'm sure there's some high profile celebrities who've browsed this joint, shit isn't hard to find. Wouldn't surprise me if a nigga like Soulja Boy was always checking this muhfucka...

Regular people who Google some shit, might get this as a hit for a topic discussed way back in 2012 or some shit, so they browse. Shit not hard to believe it's a lot of people viewing. There's 360 million people in the US. It's not hard to believe 1000 can be viewing this shit every hour or so...

This board done went through a grip of stages but this may be the wackest...

lieutenant
lieutenant
Affiliation: Northern Cali

Postby BayAreaSFC » January 25th, 2017, 4:28 am

murksiderock wrote:

It's def dudes who used to be on here that still lurk. That's been confirmed many times, 4-Pacc just posted in October, and in the last year we've got a post or two from old posters like West Poasta, the Birmingham Crip, the Vegas Crip, Slide, the South Carolina R30s nigga, Spade, etc. That's just who I can remember off top, dudes that was active on this board in years past but don't really post anymore, but they all dropped a post or two in the last year...

I'm sure there's some high profile celebrities who've browsed this joint, shit isn't hard to find. Wouldn't surprise me if a nigga like Soulja Boy was always checking this muhfucka...

Regular people who Google some shit, might get this as a hit for a topic discussed way back in 2012 or some shit, so they browse. Shit not hard to believe it's a lot of people viewing. There's 360 million people in the US. It's not hard to believe 1000 can be viewing this shit every hour or so...

I thought 4-pacc got killed

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » January 25th, 2017, 4:35 am

4pacc got killed bra :wtf3: :wtf2: niggas made a thread for him like 3 times asking him to post n all just to make sure he was alive

underboss
underboss

Postby murksiderock » January 25th, 2017, 4:48 am

BayAreaSFC wrote:
murksiderock wrote:

I thought 4-pacc got killed

@Daylyt wrote:4pacc got killed bra :wtf3: :wtf2: niggas made a thread for him like 3 times asking him to post n all just to make sure he was alive

I bumped the thread in the West section from October when 4-Pacc jumped on, he just don't be on here like that anymore. Go look at it, if you check his profile it tell you when he last jumped on, too...

underboss
underboss

Postby murksiderock » January 25th, 2017, 4:55 am

King Hollywood another dude who jumped on here and dropped a few posts last year. Lotta old dudes still check this shit but don't log onto they shit...

Next

Return to Lobby