There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Deezus
prince
prince
Posts: 7201
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by Deezus » January 25th, 2017, 5:00 am

Its probably the sneakers and bad bitch threads that get all them views. bad bitch one got almost 4 million views

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss
Posts: 813
Joined: March 5th, 2016, 8:06 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by Cryptik1 » January 25th, 2017, 5:45 am

BluntedUp wrote::lmao: nah im not jacking that title on a forum. Niggas said im the tripple ooog of posting on this hoodup shit :behead: :wtf2:
I sed it first

younggd
associate
Posts: 125
Joined: January 11th, 2017, 8:22 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by younggd » January 25th, 2017, 8:04 am

imagine that cops decide 2 arrest everybody here 4 gang bangin... :killself:

Khmonymous
prince
prince
Posts: 7256
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by Khmonymous » January 25th, 2017, 10:26 am

@Daylyt wrote:4pacc got killed bra :wtf3: :wtf2: niggas made a thread for him like 3 times asking him to post n all just to make sure he was alive
younggd wrote:imagine that cops decide 2 arrest everybody here 4 gang bangin... :killself:
:lmao: this nigga 20 is a hood up 'OG' :killself: I'm just a superior :tiphat:
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

User avatar
Tha7thLetta
boss
boss
Posts: 2227
Joined: December 16th, 2014, 10:23 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by Tha7thLetta » January 25th, 2017, 4:23 pm

Y'all really believe it's Dat many guest just viewing da site? I'm saying if they like it Dat much y they don't sign up lol

Pmon℮Y
associate
Posts: 119
Joined: August 22nd, 2015, 3:38 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by Pmon℮Y » January 25th, 2017, 5:21 pm

They reading old posts about gangsta shyt from Tha Land.....
Ain't nobody tryna join this site anymore n conversate wit yal weirdo OT niggaz... rap groupies...n Black power african bullshyt topics

Faggot ass Chilidog killed this site wit his stupid African black curse Isrealite bullshyt .. square ass busta from Sanberdino is a weirdo!!!

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21146
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by The Chosen One » January 25th, 2017, 9:49 pm

BluntedUp wrote:For real tho what type of weirdo reads this forum and not make an account. This a small forum and it usually be dead outside of four or 5 threads :wtf3:

Probably alot of stormfront heads on here reading chili posts laughing at him. I done seen threads from other forums where they was laughing at us, and sending trolls over :lol:

Weirdos
nahh them stormfront whiteboys be mad as shit reading my shit... THEM NIGGAS TRYING TO COME TOGETHER TO THINK OF HOW THEY ARE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR TO US NIGGAS!!


YOU HEAR THAT.. ALL I HEAR IS FUCKIN CRICKETS!! :hmm: :hmm:

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21146
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by The Chosen One » January 25th, 2017, 9:52 pm

Deezus wrote:Its probably the sneakers and bad bitch threads that get all them views. bad bitch one got almost 4 million views

that bad bitch thread aint shit!!. it got all them views cuz they used to automatically send u to that thread when u log on

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21146
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by The Chosen One » January 25th, 2017, 9:54 pm

Pmon℮Y wrote:They reading old posts about gangsta shyt from Tha Land.....
Ain't nobody tryna join this site anymore n conversate wit yal weirdo OT niggaz... rap groupies...n Black power african bullshyt topics

Faggot ass Chilidog killed this site wit his stupid African black curse Isrealite bullshyt .. square ass busta from Sanberdino is a weirdo!!!

:lmao: fake P money is going in on yo boy.. what i say them stormfront white boys dont like yo boy :chinamike: :chinamike:





but that still dont change the fact that we "THE PEOPLE OF THE BOOK/BIBLE" :naswin:

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
og
Posts: 12953
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 25th, 2017, 10:22 pm

We don't need none of your bullshit bible quotes floating around

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21146
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by The Chosen One » January 25th, 2017, 10:24 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:We don't need none of your bullshit bible quotes floating around

do yo Catholic Priest know u talk like that? :tea:

User avatar
king die
underboss
underboss
Posts: 821
Joined: October 17th, 2016, 7:50 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by king die » January 26th, 2017, 12:49 am

THE STATS ARE FAKE.IF YOU WANT ACCURATE NUMBER GO TO THE ADMINISTRATION FILE AND LOOK UP REGISTERED USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE. THIS SITE MAKES LIKE 2 DOLLARS A DAY IF THAT. I RESEARCHED THE IP ADDRESS AND WEB HOSTING COMPANY FOR THIS SITE SO I GOT THE REAL INFO.

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
og
Posts: 12953
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 26th, 2017, 6:05 am

The Chosen One wrote:
SHANKZILLA wrote:We don't need none of your bullshit bible quotes floating around

do yo Catholic Priest know u talk like that? :tea:
:chinamike: :chinamike: :lol: :lol: that's not the point lil nigga

Khmonymous
prince
prince
Posts: 7256
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by Khmonymous » January 26th, 2017, 6:46 am

Pmon℮Y wrote:They reading old posts about gangsta shyt from Tha Land.....
Ain't nobody tryna join this site anymore n conversate wit yal weirdo OT niggaz... rap groupies...n Black power african bullshyt topics

Faggot ass Chilidog killed this site wit his stupid African black curse Isrealite bullshyt .. square ass busta from Sanberdino is a weirdo!!!
FACTS!!! :yeahright: :yeahright: :yeahright:

He a OT nigga though what do you expect
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

Khmonymous
prince
prince
Posts: 7256
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by Khmonymous » January 26th, 2017, 6:53 am

king die wrote:THE STATS ARE FAKE.IF YOU WANT ACCURATE NUMBER GO TO THE ADMINISTRATION FILE AND LOOK UP REGISTERED USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE. THIS SITE MAKES LIKE 2 DOLLARS A DAY IF THAT. I RESEARCHED THE IP ADDRESS AND WEB HOSTING COMPANY FOR THIS SITE SO I GOT THE REAL INFO.
That nigga kasa was trying to get Niggaz to switch over to ie gang website to get the money Niggaz make off this site. Put some money on cuz books by switching over. Khmerstreetlife.com coming soon :chinamike:
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

Deezus
prince
prince
Posts: 7201
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by Deezus » January 26th, 2017, 6:56 am

How do you pronounce Khmer? I say it like "kay mer" but I got a feeling I'm wrong :lmao:

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21146
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by The Chosen One » January 26th, 2017, 6:56 am

SeanPuffyCoons wrote:
king die wrote:THE STATS ARE FAKE.IF YOU WANT ACCURATE NUMBER GO TO THE ADMINISTRATION FILE AND LOOK UP REGISTERED USERS CURRENTLY ONLINE. THIS SITE MAKES LIKE 2 DOLLARS A DAY IF THAT. I RESEARCHED THE IP ADDRESS AND WEB HOSTING COMPANY FOR THIS SITE SO I GOT THE REAL INFO.
That nigga kasa was trying to get Niggaz to switch over to ie gang website to get the money Niggaz make off this site. Put some money on cuz books by switching over. Khmerstreetlife.com coming soon :chinamike:
:lmao: :chinamike:

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47721
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by Quiet-Q » January 26th, 2017, 6:57 am

SeanPuffyCoons wrote:Put some money on cuz books by switching over. Khmerstreetlife.com coming soon :chinamike:


Thats where his crew + his fellow inland empire buddy chili come into play...niggahs aint moving right @not putting no dollas on homeboy books

Deezus
prince
prince
Posts: 7201
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by Deezus » January 26th, 2017, 6:58 am

Lol chilli prolly got kids out there he ain't supporting too

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47721
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by Quiet-Q » January 26th, 2017, 7:01 am

:lmao:

User avatar
The Chosen One
ooog
ooog
Posts: 21146
Joined: September 18th, 2013, 8:38 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by The Chosen One » January 26th, 2017, 7:15 am

Q. wrote:
SeanPuffyCoons wrote:Put some money on cuz books by switching over. Khmerstreetlife.com coming soon :chinamike:


Thats where his crew + his fellow inland empire buddy chili come into play...niggahs aint moving right @not putting no dollas on homeboy books


:wtf2: Q, u aint shit :lmao: why u always sneak dissing? i warned him many times to leave that street shit alone. i see yo shoe thread, send my nigga some J's!!

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47721
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by Quiet-Q » January 26th, 2017, 7:34 am

Lol thats not my mans though...you was biggin him up heavy when he was in hiatus....now when he pop up asking niggahs to hold him down you on some "you dont know him like we dont know him "(we on the other side of the country in a time zone..thats ya man from the i.e) 50 dollas on his books aint gonna hurt ya pockets....if that was a niggah i always bigged up i would have no problem tossing somethingin his commissary

Khmonymous
prince
prince
Posts: 7256
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by Khmonymous » January 26th, 2017, 7:36 am

Deezus wrote:How do you pronounce Khmer? I say it like "kay mer" but I got a feeling I'm wrong :lmao:
Cuh- My
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47721
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by Quiet-Q » January 26th, 2017, 7:37 am

Only thing i know of dude is hes a amigo from cali who posted his paperwork of attempt murder & also assaulting blacks in cali d.o.c with playstation boxes

Khmonymous
prince
prince
Posts: 7256
Joined: January 3rd, 2015, 6:26 am

Re: There are always 700 to 1000+ users watching the hood up

Post by Khmonymous » January 26th, 2017, 7:39 am

ThePeoplesChamp wrote:
Deezus wrote:How do you pronounce Khmer? I say it like "kay mer" but I got a feeling I'm wrong :lmao:
Cuh- My
:ohlawd: nah mayne
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

Post Reply