south Macon whitey shoots black teen 15 in the head charged with aggravated assault,12000 bail

oog
oog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Evil

south Macon whitey shoots black teen 15 in the head charged with aggravated assault,12000 bail

Postby » January 20th, 2017, 7:43 am

http://www.macon.com/news/local/article126982689.html
In speaking to The Telegraph four years ago, Cannon, a former nurse who is white, was asked what frustrates her about Macon and what concerns she has about her neighborhood.

“I have some really good black neighbors,” Cannon said.

In her 2013 interview with The Telegraph, Cannon went on to say: “But the good blacks won’t get onto the bad blacks. You try not to profile, but at the same time 99.9 percent of the crime is gonna be, most often, a black male. ... The good blacks are too busy. They walk by your house, they won’t give it a second look. ... You can tell if they’re just out walking for exercise or going to the store or whether they’re up to something.”

prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Re: south Macon whitey shoots black teen 15 in the head charged with aggravated assault,12000 bail

Postby Deezus » January 20th, 2017, 8:07 am

Twenty check in nigga let us know u alive lil bro

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: south Macon whitey shoots black teen 15 in the head charged with aggravated assault,12000 bail

Postby ILick-Queens » January 20th, 2017, 9:25 am

I'm a grown ass man, plus that happen in bloomfield, I forgot that classify that as a south macon hood :lmao: nawl I'm on the old lady side, I been beefin with 90 babies too, even tho he's 15 , so that's a 2000 baby. it's been ruff here :phew: .. she did what she felt was right to protect her house, fied off on dude 8 times :ohlawd: :wtf2:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

oog
oog
Affiliation: Evil

Postby » January 20th, 2017, 7:59 pm

Fuckboy Coon

superior
superior
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Postby SuperSweet » January 20th, 2017, 10:37 pm

Twenty, said he finna kill me if he ever catches me in his town, but can't handle a honkey who ain't talkin shit just layin niggas out IN REAL LIFE.

:phew:
Attachments
pussy u wish u was fuckin.jpg
pussy u wish u was fuckin.jpg (32 KiB) Viewed 293 times

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » January 20th, 2017, 11:35 pm

SuperSweet wrote:Twenty, said he finna kill me if he ever catches me in his town, but can't handle a honkey who ain't talkin shit just layin niggas out IN REAL LIFE.

Dam.....

Too much big burnas in georgia(& florida) ,niggahs be on they "stick talk"..."yoppas" & my new amusing word "dracos"..for niggahs like this....zimmerman..the other white man who killed thr young boy for blasting music out thr whip too loud to be walking freely..

oog
oog
Region: North East

Postby HarlemWorldATL » January 20th, 2017, 11:56 pm

SuperSweet wrote:Twenty, said he finna kill me if he ever catches me in his town, but can't handle a honkey who ain't talkin shit just layin niggas out IN REAL LIFE.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: man go there ain't nun gon happen to u

superior
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: 1

Postby 123 » January 21st, 2017, 12:04 am

o no, 20 got chippped.
:rip2:

og
og
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb

Postby ILick-Queens » January 26th, 2017, 4:34 am

:lol:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: man go there ain't nun gon happen to u

when u coming to macon and not Atlanta tho :lol:

ooog
ooog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby The Chosen One » January 26th, 2017, 4:42 am

:lmao: :2cents: :2cents:

i just found out im on twenty hitlist too and i only want to talk to Bible :lmao:

if twenty cause harm to me would that be considered a hate crime since he dont like black folks? :wink:

og
og

Postby ILick-Queens » January 26th, 2017, 4:44 am

ain't no old lady never shot at me when I was 15 toating 380s and my black ruger 45 :lmao: I actually was the only 1 to say, it's 3 sides to this story.. #1 he had to do somethin to her, I believe he flashed a gun at her :lol:

here go some more "south macon" news :lmao: I swear the southside is like baton rouge n all , totally diff from us westside niggas :smoke:

Angry Hot Wings customer fires shot at Macon restaurant clerk

An angry customer fired a shot at a clerk at a south Macon wings restaurant.
It happened just before 2 p.m. Wednesday at the Hot Wings Plus at 3479 Pio Nono Avenue.
Lt. Randy Gonzalez of the Bibb Count Sheriff's Office says the customer placed an order and paid for it.
The clerk then placed change on the counter. Gonzalez said the man apparently was angry that she did not hand him the money.
He fired a shot at the clerk, but missed her. The clerk ran out the back door, and the shooter also left.
No injuries were reported.
Deputies do not have a detailed description of the shooter.
They're searching for the man in neighborhoods around the restaurant
Attachments
wings.png
wings.png (408.99 KiB) Viewed 154 times

Return to Lobby