Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Postby KhmerHustla » January 19th, 2017, 3:23 pm

Jerry Rice broke the hearts of Black Twitter last year when he came out as an “All Lives Matter” guy in his criticism of Colin Kaepernick’s protest of the national anthem. The legendary 49er later changed his tune and apologized for the tweet while also supporting Kaep for “bringing awareness for injustice.” And now Rice is digging a hole for himself again.

The Hall of Famer is getting all sorts of heat for a Popeyes commercial entitled, “Popeyes Wingovations with Jerry Rice.” In the ludicrous ad, Rice wears the “Taste Mask,” a football helmet with a spinning fried chicken attached for “360 degrees of pure wing rotation for handsfree wing eating.” My goodness.

While there isn’t anything wrong with loving fried chicken, the image of a grinning black man wearing a helmet with a spinning drumstick plays too much on the “black people love chicken” stereotype. Oddly enough, the stereotype has its roots in A Birth Of A Nation, the 1915 silent movie about the founding of the Ku Klux Klan. In one scene, the film depicts black elected officials acting crudely, drinking and boorishly eating fried chicken at a legislative meeting. Since then, the stereotype has been used in racist depictions of black people and remains a sensitive issue.

So, with all that in mind, Jerry Rice is once again feeling the wrath of Black Twitter.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jerry-rice-w ... 38803.html
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Chili Rice wears Popeyes Chicken Coon Helmet ... Black twitter is enraged

Postby The Chosen One » January 19th, 2017, 3:29 pm

like i said this gay asian is always thinking about me. u need help... :lmao: what is it that i said that got u so into yo feeings? plus u keep saying coon and THM CURSES like i do.. let my nuts breath :naswin:

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » January 19th, 2017, 3:30 pm

between this, Trump starting as president, MLK the third cooning on the no 1 black holiday, and SB/ bhris breezy beefing.. black niggaz is looking to hold a mean, early strong L for 2017 :tea: :redmike:

:sad: :chinamike:

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » January 19th, 2017, 3:32 pm

I'm just keeping it a buck.. i have bad feeling about this trump presidency to be real.. i usually don't trip off politics too hard this shit starting to get me questionable :fleece:

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » January 19th, 2017, 3:35 pm

Chili Rice :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :fight: :fight: :fight:

:chinamike: :L:

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » January 19th, 2017, 3:43 pm

Niggas be enraged over everything except shit that matter. Niggas dont be mad at the state of our schools, neighborhoods, or pockets but the nigga had a popeyes helmet and people make fun of us for liking fried chicken so lets get mad :facepalm:

I feel bad for whats about to happen to niggas these next 4 years :lol:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » January 19th, 2017, 3:56 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Niggas be enraged over everything except shit that matter. Niggas dont be mad at the state of our schools, neighborhoods, or pockets but the nigga had a popeyes helmet and people make fun of us for liking fried chicken so lets get mad :facepalm:

I feel bad for whats about to happen to niggas these next 4 years :lol:

so what are u saying blunt? are these THEM CURSES!! :yeahright: :yeahright:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 19th, 2017, 4:04 pm

No chili i dont believe in curses im not 12 :yeahaight: matter fact when i was 12 i deduced that the bible was traitorous to my peoples and denounced all that shit. Get right chili or get left :wink: :shrug2:

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » January 19th, 2017, 4:08 pm

niggaz is on his head!!!!! :rip: :ohlawd:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » January 19th, 2017, 4:25 pm

BluntedUp wrote:No chili i dont believe in curses im not 12 :yeahaight: matter fact when i was 12 i deduced that the bible was traitorous to my peoples and denounced all that shit. Get right chili or get left :wink: :shrug2:

well what the fuck is going on with our people than? cuz all my blackass see is THEM CURSES!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

ur logic dont make sense. we was kings and queens, and the oldest people, where all people came from so tell me nigga what the fuck went wrong? :drama:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 19th, 2017, 4:28 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
BluntedUp wrote:No chili i dont believe in curses im not 12 :yeahaight: matter fact when i was 12 i deduced that the bible was traitorous to my peoples and denounced all that shit. Get right chili or get left :wink: :shrug2:

well what the fuck is going on with our people than? cuz all my blackass see is THEM CURSES!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

ur logic dont make sense. we was kings and queens, and the oldest people, where all people came from so tell me nigga what the fuck went wrong? :drama:

Lol @ kings and queens. U do know it was african kings and queens that fought with our ancestors and sold they asses to the whites for materials :rosssip:

I can tell you what went wrong but you in your 30s and you type slow i cant say nothin to change your mind its like talking to somebody with downsyndrome no offense :lol:

plus i got a blunt of some alien og to light, i been procrastinating. :umhm:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » January 19th, 2017, 4:32 pm

BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

Lol @ kings and queens. U do know it was african kings and queens that fought with our ancestors and sold they asses to the whites for materials :rosssip:

I can tell you what went wrong but you in your 30s and you type slow i cant say nothin to change your mind its like talking to somebody with downsyndrome no offense :lol:

plus i got a blunt of some alien og to light, i been procrastinating. :umhm:

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo@downsyndrome... u aint shit!! but enlighten me ..i hate u young niggas, think yall dry dick having asses got all the answers :comeon:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 19th, 2017, 4:41 pm

Stay sleep bro

Or read up on the southern strategy, the CIA and how they killed our leaders and dismantled our movements from the inside out, or how they introduced drugs and then drug laws to divide the family structure.

Point is they always been fucking wit us the minute we got here. And we so affected by it a nigga cant eat watermelon with koolaid and fried chicken in public cuz whites might see it :lmao:

Good news is that shit is about to be put to a stop one way or another. Niggas have a habit of moving together when times get tough :tedthinks:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 19th, 2017, 4:42 pm

But nah i wish i had all the answers :chinamike: ima young nigga instill learn new shit everyday lol

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » January 19th, 2017, 4:57 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Stay sleep bro

Or read up on the southern strategy, the CIA and how they killed our leaders and dismantled our movements from the inside out, or how they introduced drugs and then drug laws to divide the family structure.

Point is they always been fucking wit us the minute we got here. And we so affected by it a nigga cant eat watermelon with koolaid and fried chicken in public cuz whites might see it :lmao:

Good news is that shit is about to be put to a stop one way or another. Niggas have a habit of moving together when times get tough :tedthinks:

yeah yeah but i already know all this shit. u young buck u suppose to tell me something i dont know.. why the fuck are they keeping our people down? :respek:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 19th, 2017, 5:04 pm

Cause it keeps them up. U aint read the southern strategy cuz u would of overstood me lol.

Empires are built off the back of others my brother. Europe built their empires off conquering oher places. Their power wained when their reach over the worl stopped.

The US picked up where they left off many a years ago. Look at the history son :ohlawd:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » January 19th, 2017, 5:05 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Stay sleep bro

bo u stay sleep nigga

Psalm 83:3
God, Don’t Keep Silent
…2For behold, Your enemies make an uproar, And those who hate You have exalted themselves. 3They make shrewd plans against Your people, And conspire together against Your treasured ones. 4They have said, "Come, and let us wipe them out as a nation, That the name of Israel be remembered no more."

Leviticus 26:38
Punishments for Disobedience
…37They will therefore stumble over each other as if running from the sword, although no one is pursuing; and you will have no strength to stand up before your enemies. 38But you will perish among the nations, and your enemies' land will consume you.

:wink:

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » January 19th, 2017, 5:08 pm

BluntedUp wrote:Cause it keeps them up. U aint read the southern strategy cuz u would of overstood me lol.

Empires are built off the back of others my brother. Europe built their empires off conquering oher places. Their power wained when their reach over the worl stopped.

The US picked up where they left off many a years ago. Look at the history son :ohlawd:

i dont give a fuck about the Southern Strategy.. Why aint the niggas prospering? Europe was kicking everyone ass but why we the nation who couldnt recover? niggas is still marching and looking for Trump hand outs as we speak.. STRAIGHT BOWING DOWN AND COONING FOR TRUMP :ohlawd:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 19th, 2017, 5:12 pm

Stop with the bible quotes cause when two g hit u with quotes u duck and dodge. Lil bruh u my elder and u cant even let me know whats good in your own words. Cmon u say young niggas aint shit. Seems like u been the nigga setting that example.

Stay sleep my guy :lol:

you ask why we cant recover than say fuck knowing about the southern strategy. You a lost one my friend. This is why i say discussing shit with u is like talking to a hard headed child.

:sad:

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » January 19th, 2017, 5:12 pm

:dafuq:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 19th, 2017, 5:14 pm

:lmao: ayoo

prince
prince

Postby KhmerHustla » January 19th, 2017, 5:23 pm

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: this nigga put black people back a solid 100 years. he done fucked up his legacy in one quick commercial :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :smh: :smh: :smh:

og
og
Affiliation: your baby moms

Postby SHANKZILLA » January 19th, 2017, 5:24 pm

WCwisdom wrote:Image

:wycry: :chinamike: :dafuq: :lol: :lol: ayo

ooog
ooog

Postby The Chosen One » January 19th, 2017, 5:37 pm

SHANKZILLA wrote:
WCwisdom wrote:Image

:wycry: :chinamike: :dafuq: :lol: :lol: ayo

Deuteronomy 28:37

New International Version
You will become a thing of horror, a byword and an object of ridicule among all the peoples where the LORD will drive you.

New Living Translation
You will become an object of horror, ridicule, and mockery among all the nations to which the LORD sends you.

English Standard Version
And you shall become a horror, a proverb, and a byword among all the peoples where the LORD will lead you away.

New American Standard Bible
"You shall become a horror, a proverb, and a taunt among all the people where the LORD drives you.

King James Bible
And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword, among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

THEM CURSES!! :ohlawd: :ohlawd:

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: THE DEMONIC MOTHAFUCKA

Postby SINISTA DEMON » January 19th, 2017, 5:41 pm

:smh: :lmao:

Next

Return to Lobby