While Jim Jones went to Rocnation to beg Jay for a deal, Jay signed Fat Joe instead

oog
oog
Region: North East

While Jim Jones went to Rocnation to beg Jay for a deal, Jay signed Fat Joe instead

Postby UHateOhnosmh » January 19th, 2017, 9:40 am

After squashing his long-standing beef with Jay Z (the two feuded in the late '90s), Fat Joe has signed a management deal with Roc Nation, according to a press release. The Terror Squad rapper joins the roster's hefty list of artists, which include The LOX, Yo Gotti, Wale and DJ Khaled.

The announcement comes shy of a month before Joey Crack's forthcoming joint album with Remy Ma, Plata o Plomo, is slated to arrive Feb. 17 via RNG/Empire.

Fat Joe and Jay Z made amends on wax when the Brooklyn rap mogul hopped on a remix of Joe and Remy Ma's "All the Way Up," which hit No. 9 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs last June. The Bronx duo's street hit also scored two Grammy nominations for best rap performance and best rap song.

READ MORE
Hip-Hop Game After 40? Yep, Fat Joe's Got Some Tips
"I turned down some really, really, really big names for the remix," Fat Joe told Billboard last May. "Like, the biggest guys on Earth but was just like, 'Yo, I wanna keep it New York.' So hopefully I win on my roll of the dice, but I'm excited for the city."

Plata o Plomo is available for pre-order on iTunes here.

superior
superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Self-Defense

Re: While Jim Jones went to Rocnation to beg Jay for a deal, Jay signed Fat Joe instead

Postby .X. » January 19th, 2017, 9:48 am

You really dislike Jim Jones? I'm hearing from Harlem heads who signed with UN records that Cam'ron is a dirt bag... I know 3rd level UBN members up North in prison right now who's been bangin' since the 80's that don't like Cam'ron... More or less, Jimmy's only problem is being love sick. Dude hasn't done no wrong besides not signing dude who was claiming the UBN to Byrd Gang records :lol: Other than that, dude solid. You hate him because he UBN/Blood? :umhm:

prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Re: While Jim Jones went to Rocnation to beg Jay for a deal, Jay signed Fat Joe instead

Postby Deezus » January 19th, 2017, 9:58 am

.X. wrote:You really dislike Jim Jones? I'm hearing from Harlem heads who signed with UN records that Cam'ron is a dirt bag... I know 3rd level UBN members up North in prison right now who's been bangin' since the 80's that don't like Cam'ron... More or less, Jimmy's only problem is being love sick. Dude hasn't done no wrong besides not signing dude who was claiming the UBN to Byrd Gang records :lol: Other than that, dude solid. You hate him because he UBN/Blood? :umhm:

:huhwhat:

og
og
Affiliation: ...

Postby BkBarclays » January 19th, 2017, 10:09 am

:lol:

superior
superior

Postby .X. » January 19th, 2017, 10:29 am

Deezus wrote:
.X. wrote:You really dislike Jim Jones? I'm hearing from Harlem heads who signed with UN records that Cam'ron is a dirt bag... I know 3rd level UBN members up North in prison right now who's been bangin' since the 80's that don't like Cam'ron... More or less, Jimmy's only problem is being love sick. Dude hasn't done no wrong besides not signing dude who was claiming the UBN to Byrd Gang records :lol: Other than that, dude solid. You hate him because he UBN/Blood? :umhm:

:huhwhat:

You're quoting, but even Jimmy was bangin' before the 90's... But you don't understand that outside of what you know from Gangland TV. UBN dropped for New York in the 90's, but G's been that before the it's like I literally have homies that MCN born and raised in Brooklyn, but the MCN isn't hot yet, but they're here.

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » January 19th, 2017, 11:19 am

nah i actually used to b around him.although he never did me dirty hes just got that grimey nigga aura.i seen how he used to treat others.if u can be cool with ppl like that then be my guest.plus UBN bloods im related to and cool with in harlem used to shoot at him :umhm:

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » January 19th, 2017, 11:38 am

the type of niggas that hate Cam :umhm:

oog
oog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby The Chosen One » January 19th, 2017, 4:03 pm

UHateOhnosmh wrote:

FACTS!!

Isaiah 51:20
King James Bible
Thy sons have fainted, they lie at the head of all the streets, as a wild bull in a net: they are full of the fury of the LORD, the rebuke of thy God.

but this is an Harlem "L".... Jay -z dont want to fuck with them Harlem niggas.. Jim Jones has more potential than Fat Joe

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » January 19th, 2017, 5:04 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:

FACTS!!

King James Bible
Thy sons have fainted, they lie at the head of all the streets, as a wild bull in a net: they are full of the fury of the LORD, the rebuke of thy God.

but this is an Harlem "L".... Jay -z dont want to fuck with them Harlem niggas.. Jim Jones has more potential than Fat Joe

:huhwhat: Joe been at it 20+ years and is still going platinum right now like he always has. Fuck is Jim doin?

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » January 19th, 2017, 5:18 pm

Deezus wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
UHateOhnosmh wrote:

FACTS!!

King James Bible

:huhwhat: Joe been at it 20+ years and is still going platinum right now like he always has. Fuck is Jim doin?

Lol that boy gotta wear a helmet outside he dont know about fat joe he just found out about god and israelites online not too long ago :lmao:

Jimmy can nver pop out the blue and drop a hit like joe let alone see joey crack's catalog.

And ballin was overrated

superior
superior

Postby .X. » January 19th, 2017, 5:46 pm

Fat Joe is garbage.

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » January 19th, 2017, 5:57 pm

:rip: :lmao: them marcy/ harlem curses :bradcry" signing fat joe ,after his big ass ,1000 pound mentor slapped u up in the 90s :lmao: :lmao:

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » January 19th, 2017, 6:23 pm

@Daylyt wrote::rip: :lmao: them marcy/ harlem curses :bradcry" signing fat joe ,after his big ass ,1000 pound mentor slapped u up in the 90s :lmao: :lmao:

:huhwhat: mentor? U know pun was Joe's lil man right?

Where the fuck do these idiots come from man :lmao:

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » January 19th, 2017, 6:26 pm

Deezus wrote:
@Daylyt wrote::rip: :lmao: them marcy/ harlem curses :bradcry" signing fat joe ,after his big ass ,1000 pound mentor slapped u up in the 90s :lmao: :lmao:

boi shut up , fat joe looked up to big pun musically .. pun was 10x better :cmon: :facepalm: :behead: .. thinking u knowing everything , go win some rights for minorities before inauguration tomorrow green cards 40% off :lmao:

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » January 19th, 2017, 6:31 pm

:huhwhat: wonder why niggas look at y'all as slow swamp water drinking dribbling idiots

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Hats the fuck up

Postby PedikoBrim59 » January 19th, 2017, 6:36 pm

Deezus wrote:

Facto but tmz told niggas otherwise like Joe a Boss 20 yrs plus and terror squad his shit

oog
oog

Postby UHateOhnosmh » January 19th, 2017, 7:10 pm

.X. wrote:Fat Joe is garbage.

He better than Jim Jones :lmao:

superior
superior

Postby .X. » January 19th, 2017, 7:21 pm

That's an opinion not a fact.

Return to Lobby