Small but official

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Small but official

Post by Tha7thLetta » January 17th, 2017, 7:24 am

What are some gangs/sets dat are known nationwide but don't have krazy deep numbers but da member's they do have are official?? One dat comes to mind off top is bgf

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain

Re: Small but official

Post by Crooked$ipp » January 17th, 2017, 7:29 am

Bruh, BGF is deep in Maryland.

All Black 1% clubs.

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » January 17th, 2017, 3:32 pm

Almighty Ambrose, Almighty Renegade Saints, most recently Imperial Gangsterz, La Raza folks, believe it or not but raza folks actually have a high body count for a super small mobb. :tiphat: I wanna say some of the blocks on the westside of the bronx, but I don't wanna say exactly where. Eventhough, the four-six already knows. :lol:

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » January 17th, 2017, 8:44 pm

BD's
NHk36D-CC

CITIES.

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » January 18th, 2017, 4:06 am

Crooked$ipp wrote:Bruh, BGF is deep in Maryland.

All Black 1% clubs.
Bro their deep in md but where else?

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » January 18th, 2017, 4:51 am

There's a BGF in almost every State, but bangin' harder in Maryland than others. They're the small, but official. BD's, GD's, LKD's, SD's are all the some Disciples to me with different first names :tedthinks: And they're all Folks Nation at that because Folks Nation is basically nothing but Disciples. MCN are small and official as well. I have associates that's certified from Chicago MCN to NYC-Brooklyn.

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 18th, 2017, 7:37 am

SuperSweet wrote:Almighty Ambrose, Almighty Renegade Saints, most recently Imperial Gangsterz, La Raza folks, believe it or not but raza folks actually have a high body count for a super small mobb. :tiphat: I wanna say some of the blocks on the westside of the bronx, but I don't wanna say exactly where. Eventhough, the four-six already knows. :lol:
They not in the Bronx or even in ny you just exposed yourself even more :huhwhat: :foh:

SuperSweet
superior
superior

Post by SuperSweet » January 18th, 2017, 7:48 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:Almighty Ambrose, Almighty Renegade Saints, most recently Imperial Gangsterz, La Raza folks, believe it or not but raza folks actually have a high body count for a super small mobb. :tiphat: I wanna say some of the blocks on the westside of the bronx, but I don't wanna say exactly where. Eventhough, the four-six already knows. :lol:
They not in the Bronx or even in ny you just exposed yourself even more :huhwhat: :foh:
I don't think you know how to read.

:foh:

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » January 18th, 2017, 8:56 am

Tha7thLetta wrote:
Crooked$ipp wrote:Bruh, BGF is deep in Maryland.

All Black 1% clubs.
Bro their deep in md but where else?
From what I know of it's Cali & Maryland where the deepest at depending on your definition of "deep" . Besides those states, they aren't in nearly every state . Heard but I not saying official, Georgia, Missouri, Michigan, Texas, New York & Pennsylvania. The BGF really tight knit & low key so hard to confirm. I know damn well they not in the Sipp state nor fed prisons.

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » January 18th, 2017, 5:23 pm

.X. wrote:There's a BGF in almost every State, but bangin' harder in Maryland than others. They're the small, but official. BD's, GD's, LKD's, SD's are all the some Disciples to me with different first names :tedthinks: And they're all Folks Nation at that because Folks Nation is basically nothing but Disciples. MCN are small and official as well. I have associates that's certified from Chicago MCN to NYC-Brooklyn.
i'll kill u bra.. str8 up .. don't type shit about disciples or no gang shit, no Chicago mob ever again. if u ever come to ga and post a real pic ima find u frfr and kill u . :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :behead: :smh: and ain't no bgf in every state ain't no bgf in Georgia stop typing shit u don't know .. ur in a hospital bed, u in the house.. u dont' know no disciples, what's a lkd? u don't know no mcn's ain't no cobras in new York period :facepalm: u and supersweet dead wrong, typing some fantasy shit ya'll making up ..
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » January 18th, 2017, 6:46 pm

What's LKD??

Tha7thLetta
boss
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » January 18th, 2017, 6:51 pm

And if y'all read the initial post I'm asking what gangs got a nationwide membership with no more than 1-5K but still hold it down regardless of having low numbers because the niggaz they do got are official

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » January 18th, 2017, 7:00 pm

Tha7thLetta wrote:And if y'all read the initial post I'm asking what gangs got a nationwide membership with no more than 1-5K but still hold it down regardless of having low numbers because the niggaz they do got are official
ikr, everything was good until X showed up and superrsweet , with them fantasy ass posts :facepalm: ain't no muthafuckin mickey cobras in new York or no la razas :cmon: ... then X soo fuckin wrong, even internet lit don't be that wrong, nigga said bd's, gd's, sd's is all the same thing and all folk nation, nigga it's kalled folks, and it's an alliance of different mobs put together, just like "crip" "blood" people" is alliance :facepalm:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s