Small but official

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2200
Joined: December 16th, 2014, 10:23 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Small but official

Postby Tha7thLetta » January 17th, 2017, 7:24 am

What are some gangs/sets dat are known nationwide but don't have krazy deep numbers but da member's they do have are official?? One dat comes to mind off top is bgf




captain
captain
Posts: 455
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 1:14 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: 662

Re: Small but official

Postby Crooked$ipp » January 17th, 2017, 7:29 am

Bruh, BGF is deep in Maryland.

All Black 1% clubs.

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3179
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am
Location: monday morning hoodup gymnastics
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Re: Small but official

Postby SuperSweet » January 17th, 2017, 3:32 pm

Almighty Ambrose, Almighty Renegade Saints, most recently Imperial Gangsterz, La Raza folks, believe it or not but raza folks actually have a high body count for a super small mobb. :tiphat: I wanna say some of the blocks on the westside of the bronx, but I don't wanna say exactly where. Eventhough, the four-six already knows. :lol:

prince
prince
User avatar
Posts: 6026
Joined: October 7th, 2015, 4:38 pm
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the weed be lettin ya know....evil lurks...

Re: Small but official

Postby King♚Kutthroat » January 17th, 2017, 8:44 pm

BD's

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2200
Joined: December 16th, 2014, 10:23 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Small but official

Postby Tha7thLetta » January 18th, 2017, 4:06 am

Crooked$ipp wrote:Bruh, BGF is deep in Maryland.

All Black 1% clubs.


Bro their deep in md but where else?

superior
superior
Posts: 5515
Joined: January 21st, 2015, 3:50 am
Region: North East
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Small but official

Postby Fake Deleted » January 18th, 2017, 4:51 am

There's a BGF in almost every State, but bangin' harder in Maryland than others. They're the small, but official. BD's, GD's, LKD's, SD's are all the some Disciples to me with different first names :tedthinks: And they're all Folks Nation at that because Folks Nation is basically nothing but Disciples. MCN are small and official as well. I have associates that's certified from Chicago MCN to NYC-Brooklyn.

og
og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12759
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm
Location: bronx to orlando
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: your baby moms

Re: Small but official

Postby SHANKZILLA » January 18th, 2017, 7:37 am

SuperSweet wrote:Almighty Ambrose, Almighty Renegade Saints, most recently Imperial Gangsterz, La Raza folks, believe it or not but raza folks actually have a high body count for a super small mobb. :tiphat: I wanna say some of the blocks on the westside of the bronx, but I don't wanna say exactly where. Eventhough, the four-six already knows. :lol:

They not in the Bronx or even in ny you just exposed yourself even more :huhwhat: :foh:

superior
superior
User avatar
Posts: 3179
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am
Location: monday morning hoodup gymnastics
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Los hombres se dedicaban A La CafeBustelo!

Re: Small but official

Postby SuperSweet » January 18th, 2017, 7:48 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:
SuperSweet wrote:Almighty Ambrose, Almighty Renegade Saints, most recently Imperial Gangsterz, La Raza folks, believe it or not but raza folks actually have a high body count for a super small mobb. :tiphat: I wanna say some of the blocks on the westside of the bronx, but I don't wanna say exactly where. Eventhough, the four-six already knows. :lol:

They not in the Bronx or even in ny you just exposed yourself even more :huhwhat: :foh:


I don't think you know how to read.

:foh:

captain
captain
Posts: 455
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 1:14 pm
Region: South
Affiliation: 662

Re: Small but official

Postby Crooked$ipp » January 18th, 2017, 8:56 am

Tha7thLetta wrote:
Crooked$ipp wrote:Bruh, BGF is deep in Maryland.

All Black 1% clubs.


Bro their deep in md but where else?


From what I know of it's Cali & Maryland where the deepest at depending on your definition of "deep" . Besides those states, they aren't in nearly every state . Heard but I not saying official, Georgia, Missouri, Michigan, Texas, New York & Pennsylvania. The BGF really tight knit & low key so hard to confirm. I know damn well they not in the Sipp state nor fed prisons.

og
og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12476
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: Small but official

Postby ILick-Queens » January 18th, 2017, 5:23 pm

.X. wrote:There's a BGF in almost every State, but bangin' harder in Maryland than others. They're the small, but official. BD's, GD's, LKD's, SD's are all the some Disciples to me with different first names :tedthinks: And they're all Folks Nation at that because Folks Nation is basically nothing but Disciples. MCN are small and official as well. I have associates that's certified from Chicago MCN to NYC-Brooklyn.


i'll kill u bra.. str8 up .. don't type shit about disciples or no gang shit, no Chicago mob ever again. if u ever come to ga and post a real pic ima find u frfr and kill u . :2cents: :2cents: :2cents: :behead: :smh: and ain't no bgf in every state ain't no bgf in Georgia stop typing shit u don't know .. ur in a hospital bed, u in the house.. u dont' know no disciples, what's a lkd? u don't know no mcn's ain't no cobras in new York period :facepalm: u and supersweet dead wrong, typing some fantasy shit ya'll making up ..
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2200
Joined: December 16th, 2014, 10:23 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Small but official

Postby Tha7thLetta » January 18th, 2017, 6:46 pm

What's LKD??

boss
boss
User avatar
Posts: 2200
Joined: December 16th, 2014, 10:23 pm
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: Small but official

Postby Tha7thLetta » January 18th, 2017, 6:51 pm

And if y'all read the initial post I'm asking what gangs got a nationwide membership with no more than 1-5K but still hold it down regardless of having low numbers because the niggaz they do got are official

og
og
Online
User avatar
Posts: 12476
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm
Location: in the middle of your gurl's ass with my tongue, licking shit , sticking shit til she's numb
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,Bmf,cali & CDL Kartel

Re: Small but official

Postby ILick-Queens » January 18th, 2017, 7:00 pm

Tha7thLetta wrote:And if y'all read the initial post I'm asking what gangs got a nationwide membership with no more than 1-5K but still hold it down regardless of having low numbers because the niggaz they do got are official


ikr, everything was good until X showed up and superrsweet , with them fantasy ass posts :facepalm: ain't no muthafuckin mickey cobras in new York or no la razas :cmon: ... then X soo fuckin wrong, even internet lit don't be that wrong, nigga said bd's, gd's, sd's is all the same thing and all folk nation, nigga it's kalled folks, and it's an alliance of different mobs put together, just like "crip" "blood" people" is alliance :facepalm:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Return to Lobby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: agrohimrtn, agrohimtqh, agrohimusb, AnthonyPeali, Billi G, BkBarclays, Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], HarlemWorldATL, ILick-Queens, jerryzm18, Lalivin23, NateO94, Obadyahu, SHANKZILLA, Southwarddevil, SwaGGMoney, townbizzEa$T O, YayArea and 224 guests