WHOSE GANG HISTORY IS MORE BRUTAL AND GRIMEY LOS ANGELES OR CHICAGO?

corporal
corporal
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL

Re: WHOSE GANG HISTORY IS MORE BRUTAL AND GRIMEY LOS ANGELES OR CHICAGO?

Postby CONFIDENTIAL » January 15th, 2017, 10:49 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:@Pmoney yeah but blacks in the 1919 Chicago riots killed 15 whites. Niggas in the LA riots only killed 5 white people. Y'all be frontin y'all shit hard as hell boy :lmao:

LA NIGGAS SCARED OF WHITE PEOPLE AND MEXICANS! LA NIGGAS A DISGRACE TO BLACK PEOPLE. THESE NIGGAS PREACH "NO SNITCHING" AND ACT LIKE THEY HARD BUT WHEN THINGS GET ROUGH THEY HOLD HANDS WITH THE POLICE CAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO PROBLEMS! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: BLACK PEOPLE KILLS OTHER BLACK PEOPLE, BLACK PEOPLE RETALIATE WITH FORCE. WHITE POLICE KILLS BLACK PEOPLE, BLACK PEOPLE WANT PEACE! THESE NIGGAS MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH.

corporal
corporal
Affiliation: CONFIDENTIAL

Postby CONFIDENTIAL » January 15th, 2017, 10:50 pm

underboss
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » January 15th, 2017, 11:09 pm

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:@Pmoney yeah but blacks in the 1919 Chicago riots killed 15 whites. Niggas in the LA riots only killed 5 white people. Y'all be frontin y'all shit hard as hell boy :lmao:

LA NIGGAS SCARED OF WHITE PEOPLE AND MEXICANS! LA NIGGAS A DISGRACE TO BLACK PEOPLE. THESE NIGGAS PREACH "NO SNITCHING" AND ACT LIKE THEY HARD BUT WHEN THINGS GET ROUGH THEY HOLD HANDS WITH THE POLICE CAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO PROBLEMS! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: BLACK PEOPLE KILLS OTHER BLACK PEOPLE, BLACK PEOPLE RETALIATE WITH FORCE. WHITE POLICE KILLS BLACK PEOPLE, BLACK PEOPLE WANT PEACE! THESE NIGGAS MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH.

Fr this nigga PmoneY had me thinkin they was really puttin work in on the whites. I shoulda known that was some bullshit just by lookin at how they get treated by Mexicans today :lol:
Attachments
qa4uaeC.jpg
qa4uaeC.jpg (351.58 KiB) Viewed 399 times

underboss
underboss

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » January 15th, 2017, 11:13 pm

CONFIDENTIAL wrote:Image

Pussy boys don't won't War! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

prince
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: EAST OAKLAND

Postby townbizzEa$T O » January 15th, 2017, 11:37 pm

i say LA kuz them murder numbers they was gettin but if u went by most grimey gangsta that would be a better topic for that i like fort more kuz he went against government n all a true G who didnt shy away from the true enemy la had wars with police too jeff fort terrioist plans on another level

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » January 16th, 2017, 12:27 am

[quote="PmoneY"]@Murda,Why are you posting the same article that HoodProphet always posted ? Tf is going on here lol

What does more brutal gang history have to do with that article ???

And L.A,Watts,Compton,Inglewood gangs are blocks away from each other so it's all L.A at the end of the day.

Niggaz in Watts can bust on niggaz in South Central,
Compton can bust on niggaz in Watt,South Central & Inglewood are separated by 1 street so how can those places not be included in L.A city activity ? We all go the same county jail lol,Indiana & Chicago dont share the same jailhouse

L.A is built different just like New York and tha 5 boroughs

So it's unfair kuz Chicago not big enough.....

Yeah Chicago put up bodies but overall tha L.A gang war is all over the world now[/quote]

The nations are all over America lol crips and bloods Just got all the attention earlier esp in the 90's and Early 2000's bc of rappers and movies Boyz n the hood,menace etc mainstream media made L.A. gangs popular

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » January 16th, 2017, 12:29 am

Now look at how many niggas wannabe BDs GDs etc etc since that drill shit niggas in cities where that shit wasn't even heard of there 15 years ago... Media!

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » January 16th, 2017, 12:39 am

[quote="MurdaWoodz438"][quote="CONFIDENTIAL"][quote="MurdaWoodz438"]@Pmoney yeah but blacks in the 1919 Chicago riots killed 15 whites. Niggas in the LA riots only killed 5 white people. Y'all be frontin y'all shit hard as hell boy :lmao:[/quote]
[img]https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwjOmJia9cTRAhXLzFQKHaP2BY8QjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.stereogum.com%2F1886917%2Fsnoop-dogg-the-game-lead-peaceful-police-brutality-protest-hold-press-conference-with-lapd-chief%2Fnews%2F&psig=AFQjCNHXG6q-cQerYU5Vw6Pdm_EJnNBg9w&ust=1484595992179492[/img]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: BLACK PEOPLE KILLS OTHER BLACK PEOPLE, BLACK PEOPLE RETALIATE WITH FORCE. WHITE POLICE KILLS BLACK PEOPLE, BLACK PEOPLE WANT PEACE! THESE NIGGAS MAKE ME SICK TO MY STOMACH.[/quote]

Fr this nigga PmoneY had me thinkin they was really puttin work in on the whites. I shoulda known that was some bullshit just by lookin at how they get treated by Mexicans today :lol:[/quote]

Y'all niggas talking like niggas in L.A. soft the Mexicans super deep and niggas in L.A. still there I met several niggas from Cali most it and one that moved bk to the crib ...them niggas be riding on Mexicans too if they were so weak it should be no more crips and bloods Mexicans should have took all there land that blk Mexicans shit been going on probably since at least since the 80's atleast in prison if not before...Plus them niggas told me in the 90's when it was really going down they would go to ovals neighborhood not even on missions just on some I'll box anyone one of you niggas and they would honor it :lmao: them niggas Insane jack :lmao: I wouldn't take that chance hoping the rivals Honor a fair one :lmao:

superior
superior
Affiliation: ThuggN

Postby PmoneY » January 16th, 2017, 1:33 am

Cities with the most police shooting people.

1. Chicago, 70 deaths

2. Phoenix, 57 Deaths

3. Philadelphia, 54 deaths

4. Houston, 49 deaths

5. Los Angeles, 47 deaths

6. New York, 41 deaths

7. Dallas, 34 deaths

8. San Antonio, 28 deaths

9. San Diego, 17 deaths

10. San Jose, 11 deaths

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » January 16th, 2017, 1:39 am

http://dailycaller.com/2015/07/27/heres ... shootings/

@Murda,Nigga it's a million Black's still in the city of Chicago,Yall not by the border outnumbered and going against everything in prison....

Remember that white boy that got snatched out his truck and hit in the head with a brick ? Nigga tha L.A riots lasted for 3 days until tha National guard was called in....

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » January 16th, 2017, 1:44 am

When the riots ended on August 3, 15 whites and 23 blacks had been killed and more than 500 people injured; an additional 1,000 black families had lost their homes when they were torched by rioters.

1919 Chicago riots,You bragging on 15 whites but 23 Black's was killed with a 1000 more who lost their homes..

Than 70 niggaz was killed by police in Chicago but this is what you love to talk about.....

L.A niggaz and everywhere else going through bs with Police as well...But Chicago is due for another riot since they just killed a little black boy and nothing happened....

Now enjoy your weekend nigga lol
Im watching this Game.

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » January 16th, 2017, 1:50 am

I meant up top most I met ot..And Mexicans should have took all the land from blk gangs,and the racial shit been going on at least in prisons there maybe since the 70's or 80's if L.A. niggas was that weak their land should have been taken over by the Mexicans*

boss
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » January 16th, 2017, 3:00 am

This Chicago/LA thing will never die on this site... :smh: :facepalm: ...I'ma take a more intellectual approach to this argument...

Chicago is worse, has always been worse, city to city murder rates:

80s: Los Angeles: 851/26.47, Chicago: 738/25.37
90s: Chicago: 820/29.11, Los Angeles: 779/22.08
00s: Chicago: 534/18.71, Los Angeles: 489/12.77
10s (so far): Chicago: 443/16.19, Los Angeles: 280/7.35

That don't change the fact that LA birthed some legendary street movements...

Those of you who never been to LA, you gotta understand, Los Angeles has never been a city that had a lot of black people. Ever. This stuff matters when you're talking about historically black street gangs. LA's worst decade was the '80s. That's also the decade that LA had its largest black population at 16.7%. Chicago worst decade was the '90s, when it was 40% black:

80s: Chi 39.5% black, LA 16.7% black
90s: Chi 38.7% black, LA 13.3% black
00s: Chi 36.4% black, LA 11.4% black
10s: Chi 32.9% black, LA 9.6% black

LA's black population is down over 42% since 1980, and still dropping. Chicago's black population is down 17% since 1980, and still dropping. But Chicago black population is still 3.5 times more than that in LA. So anybody with a brain can infer a few things here:

One, Chicago is the worse city overall, has more bad hoods, and the worst hoods in Chicago are worse than the worst hoods in LA. That isn't a new thing and it's pretty much always been that way between the two cities--Chicago is the worst city, overall...

Two, black gangs and black street niggas in LA are putting in just as much, if not more, work than black gangs and black street niggas in Chi, because blacks in LA streets are heavily outnumbered. LA murder rate in the 80s was more than Chi with a waaaaayyyy less black population. What does that tell you bout what black LA cats was doing in the streets? They was busier than blacks in Chi streets...

LA is one of the most hostile cities for blacks in America. America in general is hostile to blacks but I'd say blacks are treated worse in LA than in Chi by far. The reason I'd never want to live in California again, is because of how thoughtless and disregarded blacks are from a governmental and cultural standpoint. Blacks have it exponentially better on the East Coast, no contest, and I'm a black man about to raise a black daughter. If I have to live in a racist country, I'd rather find the place where my people are more celebrated and more respected, if only slightly...

My aunt moved to LA in 81/82 with my uncle and cousin (RIP) from Arkansas because my cousin had sickle cell and couldn't get elite medical care in Arkansas, but could in LA. I had one uncle and another aunt follow her to LA in the '80s. They've shared they experiences with me, a whole lot of positives, but blacks have always been outcast in LA...

So for those of you who never been to LA, you can't really comprehend the fact that brothers our there are oppressed to another level. Then they hit the jails, the pen, same story. Blacks in Illinois jails are the majority. People can't racially attack blacks because blacks got the numbers. In LA, they don't have numbers...

End of the day, people are people and ain't much difference between the people. But the street ethics and environment is completely different, and though Chicago is the worse city, it's not accurate to say Chi niggas are more ruthless. Honestly should be a draw here when you consider what black street niggas in LA have to live with!

captain
captain
Affiliation: 662

Postby Crooked$ipp » January 16th, 2017, 3:04 am

It's equal at the end of the day. Your speaking all the way back to the 1920s for both cities and it just escalated into the 60s-90s. Various factors affected both cities differently from city politics, street politics, and prison politics. Law Enforcement have both been dirty in dealing with their gang problems and innocents still got harmed & killed over mistaken I.d. No matter how you define brutal, grimey , ruthless , etc. It's all synonymous.

Different angle, Who was more focus on money than banging itself? Anybody can pull a trigger.

captain
captain

Postby Crooked$ipp » January 16th, 2017, 3:05 am

murksiderock wrote:This Chicago/LA thing will never die on this site... :smh: :facepalm: ...I'ma take a more intellectual approach to this argument...

Chicago is worse, has always been worse, city to city murder rates:

80s: Los Angeles: 851/26.47, Chicago: 738/25.37
90s: Chicago: 820/29.11, Los Angeles: 779/22.08
00s: Chicago: 534/18.71, Los Angeles: 489/12.77
10s (so far): Chicago: 443/16.19, Los Angeles: 280/7.35

That don't change the fact that LA birthed some legendary street movements...

Those of you who never been to LA, you gotta understand, Los Angeles has never been a city that had a lot of black people. Ever. This stuff matters when you're talking about historically black street gangs. LA's worst decade was the '80s. That's also the decade that LA had its largest black population at 16.7%. Chicago worst decade was the '90s, when it was 40% black:

80s: Chi 39.5% black, LA 16.7% black
90s: Chi 38.7% black, LA 13.3% black
00s: Chi 36.4% black, LA 11.4% black
10s: Chi 32.9% black, LA 9.6% black

LA's black population is down over 42% since 1980, and still dropping. Chicago's black population is down 17% since 1980, and still dropping. But Chicago black population is still 3.5 times more than that in LA. So anybody with a brain can infer a few things here:

One, Chicago is the worse city overall, has more bad hoods, and the worst hoods in Chicago are worse than the worst hoods in LA. That isn't a new thing and it's pretty much always been that way between the two cities--Chicago is the worst city, overall...

Two, black gangs and black street niggas in LA are putting in just as much, if not more, work than black gangs and black street niggas in Chi, because blacks in LA streets are heavily outnumbered. LA murder rate in the 80s was more than Chi with a waaaaayyyy less black population. What does that tell you bout what black LA cats was doing in the streets? They was busier than blacks in Chi streets...

LA is one of the most hostile cities for blacks in America. America in general is hostile to blacks but I'd say blacks are treated worse in LA than in Chi by far. The reason I'd never want to live in California again, is because of how thoughtless and disregarded blacks are from a governmental and cultural standpoint. Blacks have it exponentially better on the East Coast, no contest, and I'm a black man about to raise a black daughter. If I have to live in a racist country, I'd rather find the place where my people are more celebrated and more respected, if only slightly...

My aunt moved to LA in 81/82 with my uncle and cousin (RIP) from Arkansas because my cousin had sickle cell and couldn't get elite medical care in Arkansas, but could in LA. I had one uncle and another aunt follow her to LA in the '80s. They've shared they experiences with me, a whole lot of positives, but blacks have always been outcast in LA...

So for those of you who never been to LA, you can't really comprehend the fact that brothers our there are oppressed to another level. Then they hit the jails, the pen, same story. Blacks in Illinois jails are the majority. People can't racially attack blacks because blacks got the numbers. In LA, they don't have numbers...

End of the day, people are people and ain't much difference between the people. But the street ethics and environment is completely different, and though Chicago is the worse city, it's not accurate to say Chi niggas are more ruthless. Honestly should be a draw here when you consider what black street niggas in LA have to live with!

Don't forget to add the Latinos, Whites, Asians, & Others too. It's not exclusively Blacks adding to the banging drama.

underboss
underboss

Postby MONSOON » January 16th, 2017, 3:11 am

Unfortunately niggas are ruthless everywhere major cities get more hype from the media..The shit really ain't nothing to be proud of they print that shit to show we are uncivilized savages so when unarmed blks youth get shot then the perpetrator (if they are white) don'tget charged or no prison time or a slap on the wrist...They using that shit to militarize the police force even more and possibly to call in the national guard.. It's a strategic game for power..We better know it!

boss
boss
Affiliation: memories on corners with them Hunnas and Rus

Postby murksiderock » January 16th, 2017, 3:20 am

At my boy Sharif lol:

There are other groups of people contributing to the violence in both cities, but when you talk about LA and Chi, most people think about the black street gangs. There's whites and Latin shit obviously playing into the drama, but in LA specifically, the black gangs were the largest drivers of violent crime in The War Years. Chicago has a different history, I can't specifically speak on them...

You from DeSoto? Are you Folks? I'm trying to put two and two together lol. I know some cats from DeSoto...

fresh meat

Postby littlemission » January 16th, 2017, 3:23 am

Probably LA but nowadays Chicago is way more violent than LA

LA homicide rate - 7 Chicago - 29

captain
captain

Postby Crooked$ipp » January 16th, 2017, 3:33 am

murksiderock wrote:At my boy Sharif lol:

There are other groups of people contributing to the violence in both cities, but when you talk about LA and Chi, most people think about the black street gangs. There's whites and Latin shit obviously playing into the drama, but in LA specifically, the black gangs were the largest drivers of violent crime in The War Years. Chicago has a different history, I can't specifically speak on them...

You from DeSoto? Are you Folks? I'm trying to put two and two together lol. I know some cats from DeSoto...

Including the 90s ( War Years?) I would think them Surenos be up there too. Chi just diverse but back then too you had more active whites banging (50s-70s) along with Blacks & Latinos .

Naw from GTA. Been up & down the State though.

underboss
underboss

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » January 16th, 2017, 3:50 am

@PmoneY nigga 25 blacks got killed in the LA riots. Only 5 white people got merked though. Yeah 23 blacks died in the 1919 Chicago riots but nigga we took 15 whites with us. You literally said LA riots was the worst riots ever and you the only one who bragged about a riot you're delusional :plank:

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » January 16th, 2017, 4:23 am

murksiderock wrote:This Chicago/LA thing will never die on this site... :smh: :facepalm: ...I'ma take a more intellectual approach to this argument...
!

Not just this website...i see online niggahs threwout youtube doing same shit (chicago niggahs hitting up ny/la niggahs videos. ...la niggahs hitting up chicago niggahs videos..)

superior
superior
Affiliation: 1

Postby swurvvKILLA » January 16th, 2017, 4:55 am

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
CONFIDENTIAL wrote:

Fr this nigga PmoneY had me thinkin they was really puttin work in on the whites. I shoulda known that was some bullshit just by lookin at how they get treated by Mexicans today :lol:

so, basically, u r calling him a coon because u lost the argument. Bloods and Crips aint soft and neither is Surenos. u can't hold down blocks and blocks of LA turf without being solid. if u put the hardest black gang from Chicago, in a LA Sur territory, the chi gang would lose the war. i kno u think it's impossible but, it's a fact.

2,600 bodies in 1 year! LA b da realest, straight killaz.

underboss
underboss

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » January 16th, 2017, 4:57 am

All-Time body count starting at 1980-2016

Chicago: 24,090
Los Angeles: 22,690

underboss
underboss

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » January 16th, 2017, 5:05 am

Man LA niggas look up to Chicago niggas. Let's be honest. How y'all gang capital but y'all false claiming Chicago gangs? Then y'all got the nerve to talk about NY being fake :facepalm:
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-01-14-20-52-30.png
Screenshot_2017-01-14-20-52-30.png (206.45 KiB) Viewed 210 times

superior
superior
Affiliation: 1

Postby swurvvKILLA » January 16th, 2017, 5:06 am

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:All-Time body count starting at 1980-2016

Chicago: 24,090
Los Angeles: 22,690

If that's true, it's only cause LA calmed down 2005-2016. Everybody dead, on lock, or quit bangn

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby