WHOSE GANG HISTORY IS MORE BRUTAL AND GRIMEY LOS ANGELES OR CHICAGO?

underboss
underboss
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Neutral

Re: WHOSE GANG HISTORY IS MORE BRUTAL AND GRIMEY LOS ANGELES OR CHICAGO?

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » January 15th, 2017, 11:04 am

Are we the gang capital of the world?
Kevin James, LA radio host
Kevin James, LA radio host
Alex Alonso
March 6, 2007
Los Angeles was given the title, gang capital of the US back in 1988 by Tom Brokaw on a gang documentary. I am not sure if another person preceded Mr. Brokaw with this title, but since then it as stuck, but is that title appropriate for Los Angeles?
Los Angeles, California represents the “biggest” in nearly everything, being the largest city in the most populated State, LA is the capital for everything, including pollution, cars, traffic, guns, illegal immigration, population, etc. So saying that Los Angeles is the gang capital of the US is only true because of the actual numbers, but on a per capita examination, the City of Chicago has more murders and has consistently had more murders related to gangs since 1992, more so than Los Angeles and New York.
The lie I heard was by 790 KABC host Kevin James that Los Angeles is the “gang capital of the world” which is completely untrue. There are so many countries that are plagued with more violent gang activity throughout the world such as Jamaica, South Africa, El Salvador, and Brazil to name a few. Of course he cites absolutely no person or offers no statistics on that claim, but many of his listeners most likely believe this false statement. Although I have used the phrase, “gang capital of the country,” I say this with 100% certainty that Los Angeles is not the “gang capital of the world” and anyone who says so is either ignorant or spewing propaganda.
- See more at: http://www.streetgangs.com/lies/are-we- ... lJovW.dpuf

superior
superior
Region: West
Affiliation: ThuggN

Postby PmoneY » January 15th, 2017, 11:08 am

@Brooklyn,im saying it wasn't a gang war where gangs was sniping other sets in New York projects....

New York niggaz did other shit that brought tha grimy shit out.New York another place with alot of unfound dead bodies

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » January 15th, 2017, 11:16 am

@Murda,Why are you posting the same article that HoodProphet always posted ? Tf is going on here lol

What does more brutal gang history have to do with that article ???

And L.A,Watts,Compton,Inglewood gangs are blocks away from each other so it's all L.A at the end of the day.

Niggaz in Watts can bust on niggaz in South Central,
Compton can bust on niggaz in Watt,South Central & Inglewood are separated by 1 street so how can those places not be included in L.A city activity ? We all go the same county jail lol,Indiana & Chicago dont share the same jailhouse

L.A is built different just like New York and tha 5 boroughs

So it's unfair kuz Chicago not big enough.....

Yeah Chicago put up bodies but overall tha L.A gang war is all over the world now

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » January 15th, 2017, 11:26 am

And L.A wasnt always bigger than Chicago

1980 L.A hit a thousand murders when it was smaller in population than tha Chi so no excuses bro

I think tha 80s & 90s go to New York & L.A respectively...

Look how hard tha government shut New York down ?

They trying shut L.A down too but it just spread to other places....

What Chicago gangs are dropping 900 bodies in 2 months in a 3rd world country like El Salvador ?

On tha Black side you got 20s & 30s at war in another 3rd world country in Belize...

Just look at the cities L.A turned compared to Chicago ?
Bangin in Little Rock
Okc
Vegas
Jersey
Dallas
San Antonio
Hoods in Jersey
Baltimore
St Louis
Denver
Memphis
Atlanta

All those small towns we never heard of on that Hood2Hood dvd had niggaz claiming L.A sets...

Just look at tha impact & influence,
Ball players & entertainers are infatuated with L.A gangs all the way in 2017

Video games like Grand theft auto was based on tha L.A gang war....These are facts

underboss
underboss

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » January 15th, 2017, 11:29 am

PmoneY wrote:@Murda,Why are you posting the same article that HoodProphet always posted ? Tf is going on here lol

What does more brutal gang history have to do with that article ???

And L.A,Watts,Compton,Inglewood gangs are blocks away from each other so it's all L.A at the end of the day.

Niggaz in Watts can bust on niggaz in South Central,
Compton can bust on niggaz in Watt,South Central & Inglewood are separated by 1 street so how can those places not be included in L.A city activity ? We all go the same county jail lol,Indiana & Chicago dont share the same jailhouse

L.A is built different just like New York and tha 5 boroughs

So it's unfair kuz Chicago not big enough.....

Yeah Chicago put up bodies but overall tha L.A gang war is all over the world now

If he posted it before I didn't know wtf you in yo fefes for boy???

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » January 15th, 2017, 11:33 am

Tha highlights of Chicago gang history

Al Capone Era

60s - Civil rights/Marching with Dr king/Chicago panthers

70s-Highest Homicide rate

80s ?

90s - 2 years in a row of 900 murders

2000s - Projects knocked down and Mobs go to war

2010s - 700 murders in 2016

underboss
underboss

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » January 15th, 2017, 11:36 am

PmoneY wrote:Tha highlights of Chicago gang history

Al Capone Era

80s ?

And don't forget Chicago dropped more bodies than LA overall.

underboss
underboss

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » January 15th, 2017, 11:46 am

PmoneY wrote:Tha highlights of Chicago gang history

Al Capone Era

80s ?

Actually the official count is going to be over 800 when they account for all the reclassifications. And if you gone talk about the Chicago Outfit you gotta mention how they dominated the whole west coast in the 70s and 80s.

underboss
underboss

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » January 15th, 2017, 11:49 am

PmoneY wrote:And L.A wasnt always bigger than Chicago

1980 L.A hit a thousand murders when it was smaller in population than tha Chi so no excuses bro

What Chicago gangs are dropping 900 bodies in 2 months in a 3rd world country like El Salvador ?

On tha Black side you got 20s & 30s at war in another 3rd world country in Belize...

Bangin in Little Rock
Okc
Vegas
Jersey
Dallas
San Antonio
Hoods in Jersey
Baltimore
St Louis
Denver
Memphis
Atlanta

All those small towns we never heard of on that Hood2Hood dvd had niggaz claiming L.A sets...

Video games like Grand theft auto was based on tha L.A gang war....These are facts

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-01-14-20-52-30.png
Screenshot_2017-01-14-20-52-30.png (206.45 KiB) Viewed 511 times

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » January 15th, 2017, 11:50 am

@Murda nigga it was a joke calm down...

Now tha highlightz of L.A gang history

30s - Zoot suit riots /Lapd vs Surenos

50s - Gangz like tha Slauson's,Buisnessmen,LA eme/F13

60s - Watts riots and tha biggest shootout in Lapd history leads to tha formation of tha 1st ever Swat team in U.s

70s - Bs/Ps & Cs form and go to war

80s - 1000 murders in 1980 & Crack capital with Miami
Batter Ram tanks & tha exportion of L.A gangs in tha Midwest & South....1988 - First gang injunction ever.

90s - 1000 murders 3 years in tha row,92 tha worst riots ever,Peace treaty in Watts,1994 tha 3 strike law is created
Pac & Big are killed/Black population shift

2000s - 2002 Murder Capital/Sherrifs take over Compton police force,Romeo from Steve harvey is killed on Crenshaw,New York mayor is brought in to fight gangs
Bloods vs Piruz pop off.

2005 - Cs & Bs vs Mexican Mafia Sureno Gangs
Crip Co founder Tookie is executed...

2006 - Compton murder Capital / Race wars in L.A city

2008 - 11 lowest crime years ever

2012 - 16 L.A gang wars spread to 3rd world countries
Multiple cease fires in place,Highest incareration population in tha country with Texas

prospect

Postby Gangsta Mack » January 15th, 2017, 12:01 pm

PmoneY wrote:@Murda nigga it was a joke calm down...

Now tha highlightz of L.A gang history

30s - Zoot suit riots /Lapd vs Surenos

50s - Gangz like tha Slauson's,Buisnessmen,LA eme/F13

60s - Watts riots and tha biggest shootout in Lapd history leads to tha formation of tha 1st ever Swat team in U.s

70s - Bs/Ps & Cs form and go to war

80s - 1000 murders in 1980 & Crack capital with Miami
Batter Ram tanks & tha exportion of L.A gangs in tha Midwest & South....1988 - First gang injunction ever.

90s - 1000 murders 3 years in tha row,92 tha worst riots ever,Peace treaty in Watts,1994 tha 3 strike law is created
Pac & Big are killed/Black population shift

2000s - 2002 Murder Capital/Sherrifs take over Compton police force,Romeo from Steve harvey is killed on Crenshaw,New York mayor is brought in to fight gangs
Bloods vs Piruz pop off.

2005 - Cs & Bs vs Mexican Mafia Sureno Gangs
Crip Co founder Tookie is executed...

2006 - Compton murder Capital / Race wars in L.A city

2008 - 11 lowest crime years ever

2012 - 16 L.A gang wars spread to 3rd world countries
Multiple cease fires in place,Highest incareration population in tha country with Texas

1920's Black gangs formed to fight white gangs.

underboss
underboss

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » January 15th, 2017, 12:08 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:

Bangin in Little Rock
Okc
Vegas
Jersey
Dallas
San Antonio
Hoods in Jersey
Baltimore
St Louis
Denver
Memphis
Atlanta

How LA gang capital when y'all false flag a Chicago gang???? And y'all actually got the nerve to talk about NY dickridin when y'all doin the same thing :lol:

underboss
underboss

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » January 15th, 2017, 12:09 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:

Bangin in Little Rock
Okc
Vegas
Jersey
Dallas
San Antonio
Hoods in Jersey
Baltimore
St Louis
Denver
Memphis
Atlanta

How LA gang capital when y'all false flag a Chicago gang???? And y'all actually got the nerve to talk about NY dickridin when y'all doin the same thing :lol:
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-01-14-20-52-30.png
Screenshot_2017-01-14-20-52-30.png (206.45 KiB) Viewed 500 times

underboss
underboss

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » January 15th, 2017, 12:28 pm

THE DAILY BEAST

MARIO ANZUONI/REUTERS
LIVING LEGEND

Quincy Jones Talks Chicago’s Mean Streets, Why Kanye West Is No Michael Jackson, and Bieber
MARLOW STERN
09.25.14 4:45 AM ET

Quincy Jones is showing me his gold pinky ring. We’re seated across from one another at Asiate, a swank restaurant in Midtown Manhattan whose walls are lined with wine bottles. After inhaling a bowl of noodles, the jazz legend/music maestro extends his right pinky and wiggles the antique treasure at me while flashing an ear-to-ear grin.

“Sinatra left this to me when he died,” says Jones. “He was something, man. It has his family crest on it and everything.”
I crack a joke about the ring getting him out of New York City parking tickets and past Italian customs, and he unleashes a big laugh.

“It’ll get me into Sicily, no problem! All I gotta do is show them this.”
It’s hard to distill the 81-year-old’s achievements in the world of music; they could, taken as a whole, reach Proustian lengths. Suffice it to say that the onetime ace jazz trumpeter is a living legend, accumulating a record 79 Grammy nominations and 27 wins; has scored 33 films, resulting in seven Academy Award nominations; and even produced the first music ever played on the moon—Frank Sinatra’s “Fly Me to the Moon.” These days, in addition to his work with Ol’ Blue Eyes, he’s probably best known as the producer of the Michael Jackson albums Off the Wall, Thriller, and Bad, which have sold a combined 175 million copies. There’s even a movement to make Jones the United States’ first minister of culture (more on that later).
Jones’ latest project is as one of the producers (along with Paula DuPré Pesmen) of Keep On Keepin’ On, a fantastic new documentary by filmmaker Alan Hicks. The movie traces the four-year mentorship mission of jazz legend Clark Terry as he prepares 23-year-old blind piano prodigy Justin Kauflin for an international competition that could jump-start the young talent’s career. The film holds a special resonance for Jones, since Terry also served as his mentor.
In a wide-ranging conversation, the music god discussed his rough early days in Chicago, the state of the industry, and much more.
You and Clark Terry go way back.

Since we were 12, 13 years old. I used to play hooky and go to The Paramount Theatre and that’s where we hooked up with the guys from East Chicago—Billy Eckstein, Sammy Davis, and Mel Tormé. Basie came, and he didn’t have a big band and lost his money and only had four horns, and Clark was one of them. I used to hang out with them all day and begged him to teach me. I used to play my horn here [points to upper lip] and it’d bleed over the High C, and he told me to put it here [points to philtrum]. When I was young, I knew why God gave us two ears and one mouth: You’re supposed to listen twice as much as you talk. I talk a lot now, but back then I listened.
Around that time you also got hooked up with Ray Charles.
Ray Charles and I spent our whole lives together. We were booked at clubs five nights a week when I was just 13. Ray was incredible. It just doesn’t get any better than that. And I didn’t get to school ‘til 11 o’clock, but my teacher, Parker Cook, told me, “This is what God wants you to do, and what you should be doing.” He never scolded me. I thanked him for it on my 50th birthday.
I was introduced to Ray Charles in The Blues Brothers, and then started listening to his music. Aretha Franklin’s in that, too.
I met Aretha when she was 12. I met Ray at 17. Stevie Wonder at 12. Michael Jackson at 12. It’s the magic number, 12.

You’re from the South Side of Chicago, right?

Oh, yeah. That’s my medal from back then [points to a scar on his wrist]. When I was 7 years old, I went to the wrong street and they nailed my hand to a fence with a switchblade, and then stuck an ice pick in the back of my head. They don’t play in Chicago, man. When I left Chicago, Harlem and Compton looked like Boy’s Town to me. Chicago is rough.
We used to take a clothespin, slice an inner tube, tie it with a string, and then take the tongue from a shoe and put it there, and then take a big steel egg, and those slingshots would mess you up, man—worse than a 9mm. Those were like our guns, you know?

Wow. I read that you worked for a pimp at one point, too?
Two—SP, or Short Patrol, and another guy. I was 11 years old when I worked for the pimps. I used to take care of the girls and get their clothes clean, and they taught me like a mother. I didn’t have a mother when I was 7, so the prostitutes would scold me and so forth. But they were sweet, you know. You have to grow up fast when you don’t have a mother.

The situation in Chicago is pretty dire right now, too.
GET THE BEAST IN YOUR INBOX!

It’s crazy. I called Jennifer Hudson after that happened to her, poor baby. Her mother, brother, and nephew—and her brother-in-law did it, too. My personal feeling: I think a lot of the things that are happening to our young people, abusing each other, comes from us not having a minister of culture. Elem Klimov from Gorbachev’s posse came over and told 30 of us at Warner Bros.: “Do you people know the responsibility you have when you project images 33x the size of life onto a screen? What that does to the human psyche?” The human psyche takes images as direction, and it affects people and makes them violent. Grand Theft Auto? Come on, man. And without a minister of culture, kids don’t know who they are or where the culture comes from. The most powerful music in the world, jazz and blues? They don’t know it.
In Chicago, you have rappers like Chief Keef posing with guns, and the young kids there emulate that.
It’s always been like that. My Daddy was working for the Jones Brothers and we’re going to be making a movie on it, The Policy Kings—the most notorious black gangsters in the history of America.[/size]They were in the 1930s, and looked like black Italians. My father used to build homes for the Jones boys, and they had the policy racket and they made $110 million in 1941, which is the equivalent of $1 billion today. Capone chased them out of Chicago and to Mexico. One of these guys who was my father’s best friend and he was so tough, they had to get five guys with sawed-off shotguns to kill him. I saw all this as a kid. I saw a dead body every day of my life, tommyguns, stogies, money in back rooms. And as a kid, you don’t know how to interpret that. Two-Gun Pete, who was a black cop, was shooting teenagers in front of the Walgreens every weekend, like entertainment. There were guys hanging off telephone poles with icepicks in their necks. A young person gets used to that very fast.
Let’s talk about Michael Jackson. I remember being parked in front of MTV as a kid watching his videos.
Michael Jackson made MTV. He was the first black artist on there. They wouldn’t play black music on there and Rick James could never get “Super Freak” on there. We were down at the Time Warner villa in Acapulco and we’d just put out “The Girl Is Mine” by McCartney, and Steve Ross asked me, “What are you coming up with next?” I said, “Billie Jean” and “Beat It,” and he said, “OK, that goes on next week.” And it was the first black artist on there. Eight months later, we did “Thriller,” and people didn’t know what the hell we were doing, man. We had Vincent Price narrating Edgar Allan Poe. Michael didn’t know what I was doing! That came out and took off all over the world. With Thriller, we took 800 songs and whittled them down to nine. Then, we took the four weakest out and replaced them with the four strongest: “The Lady in My Life,” “PYT,” “Human Nature,” and “Beat It.” We mixed that with “Billie Jean” and “Wanna Be Startin’ Something,” and BAM! You had a great album.

ooog
ooog
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » January 15th, 2017, 12:50 pm

Chicago by far lol. They still wilding out while those days is over in la and ny.

superior
superior
Affiliation: 1

Postby 123 » January 15th, 2017, 2:59 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
562-310-KILLA wrote:
MONSOON wrote:
562-310-KILLA wrote:Who goes the hardest? That's easy, LOS!

Homicides in 1992 Set Record for L.A. County : Violence: 2,589 killings in 1992 represent an 8% rise over previous year. Cultural changes and accessibility of guns cited as factors.
Rocked by gang violence, civil unrest and a proliferation of lethal weapons, 1992 was the deadliest year in Los Angeles County history, officials said Monday.

Last year's 2,589 homicides, based on a tally by the Los Angeles County coroner's office, was up about 8% from the year before and represented enough slain people to fill the downtown Ahmanson Theatre to more than capacity.

Authorities, however, were not entirely surprised by the numbers, which had been foreshadowed by a summer so bloody it set records of its own, with 517 murders in July and August alone.

"I don't know what accounts for it," said coroner's spokesman Scott Carrier. "We were optimistic things would subside when the (black) gangs called a truce, but that didn't seem to happen."
Among other things, authorities said, the toll reflects unprecedented mayhem in the city of Los Angeles--where 1,063 people were slain through Dec. 21. That figure was well above the total for 1991.

But criminologists say other, larger, factors are also at work, ranging from cultural changes that have broadened the opportunities for crime overall to the accessibility of guns.

"Yes, we have a lot of homicides," said USC criminologist Marcus Felson. "But that's been true for some time."

Los Angeles County's homicide rate generally has been on the rise for at least the past 20 years, statistics show. In 1970, the county had 10.2 homicides per 100,000 residents. By 1980, which for most of the decade stood as the county's most violent year, the homicide rate was 24.4 killings per 100,000 residents.

For several years, the rate dipped, but it surged up again in 1991. Last year's rate marked yet another record, 28 per 100,000 residents.

The numbers include not only the many people who are beaten, shot or stabbed to death, but those who die as the result of vehicular manslaughter. Gang violence is part of the story, but not as big a part as many suspect: According to LAPD statistics, for instance, only about a third of the city's homicides this year were gang-related. The spring's rioting played a part, contributing 52 deaths, but so, too, did hundreds of far-less-publicized slayings in homes and on streets countywide.

But Felson says there may be overarching trends as well--not the least of them the proliferation of guns.

"Homicide is just a fistfight when you have a gun in your fist," Felson said. "There's no indication that the person who, say, hits someone, is any less angry than the person who shoots someone. We just have much better weapons for people to grab when they're angry than we used to."

Additionally, Felson said, societal changes have opened broader opportunities for crime overall. Burglaries are much easier and more tempting now than they were a generation ago, for instance, because televisions, radios and other gadgets are so much lighter and easier to carry off. Women, too, are more at risk because they are dispersed in the job market, rather than congregated in neighborhoods, he said.

These and other factors, he said, helped boost the national crime rate by some 400% between the 1960s and the 1980s--a trend that was echoed in Los Angeles, and that police are continuing to study.

"It's a little premature for us to analyze the numbers, but even without a full accounting for the number of murders in the city, they're astronomical," said Los Angeles Police Department Cmdr. David Gascon.

"What's significant is that each of those numbers represents a human being," Gascon said. "And numbers like that are clearly staggering."

http://articles.latimes.com/1993-01-05/local/me-819_1_los-angeles-county

:tiphat: :tiphat:[/quote

Those are numbers for L.A. county not L.A. ...That would be interesting though to see the crime rate adding in the woodz chi heights etc.

It's all LA. Just in the city limits tho that year it was around 1500.

The city of Los Angeles never had 1,500 bodies. The most LA ever had was 1,092. Chicago's highest body count was 970 but that was way back in the 70s. And although every major city seen huge decreases in crime, Chicago has been consistently worse than LA since the mid-90s. Plus, Chicago out up more bodies over-all from the 80s-present day even though Chicago a smaller city.

Well LA county is LA. It's all one big gangbang area. LA city been going harder than Chi until only recently.

U can compare cook county to LA county.

prince
prince
Affiliation: Deez

Postby Deezus » January 15th, 2017, 3:37 pm

PmoneY wrote:Chicago got tha worst projects ever...

Unlike New York,Tha Projects in Chicago had niggaz shooting at each other from building to building.....

Imagine all tha unsolved murders in Chicago project buildings and all tha bodies in Lake Michigan...
But like i said they had rules & regulations.No sherm smoking and Blasting an Ak into a crowd of niggaz wearing a certain color....Tha color thing is what made L.A more grimier,Innocent by standers were in danger of losing they life over the color they had on...

I swear i met this Chicago old head about 2 weeks ago and he was joking how when he first came to L.A he was told not to wear nothing except yellow kuz every other xolor was a different gang...Nigga said he dressed in 5 different colors when he stepped out....Nigga had me in tears on God

I think it's best to leave ny out of this conversation because

1. Not only did NY projects have niggas shooting building to building, but it still happens. Sure it's happening in Chicago too still.

2. NY been doing this banging shit way longer and is on a whole different time scale than y'all. Shit y'all was doin in the 50s-70s was going on in NY in the 1800s lol. Shit y'all doing now NY was doing in the 70s and 80s. The shit NY doing/going through now y'all won't even begin to understand for another 20 to 30 years or more.

Just keep this LA/Chi

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » January 15th, 2017, 3:45 pm

The only ones who can kinda sorta feel what one portion of NY went through is Detroit who is now going through what the Bronx was in the 60s and 70. Cept the Bronx version was a lot more Grimer (burning down buildings with families in it for insurance money). Even then, the time and scale still can't be logically compared.

So yeah, keep this subject LA and Chicago.

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » January 15th, 2017, 4:45 pm

My man p.money be on his game shit when he start ranting (always mentioning ny in conversations that dont got nothing to do with it)

Projects in ny (the more bigger ones where you can have different sides to them) beefed amongst each other all the time.

That shit maywood438 highlighted in red about chicago being more thorough then Harlem & compton makes sense (from the harlem aspect) because harlem was never on that type of level as a bx or queens....them niggahs was about getting dough &if need be letting they gun bust but not to the extent of other boroughs(speaking past tense when harlem was more realer...shit is diluted for the most part nowadays)

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » January 15th, 2017, 4:53 pm

Money making Manhatten

Boogie down (burnt down) bronx

Harlem was always money first. East Harlem was a lil different. As a kid just walking down 3rd Ave shopping for school clothes with my dad in the 80s you can hear the shots in all them projects all day and night long from the building's shooting at each other.

It's still happening till this day just on a lower scale cause of all the cameras (real color hi def cameras that work), police towers, etc.

I fucks with pmoney cause he has a level headed outlook, but when he start acting like he know what's going on in other cities it's like my nigga, you really ain't qualified. I don't even know if he qualified to speak on Compton anymore either the way he ain't PIRU no more.

prince
prince

Postby Deezus » January 15th, 2017, 4:56 pm

This my last post in here tho cause I don't wanna fuck up the thread. Was a good read until I noticed son mentioned ny. Just leave ny out of it and we cool. NY ain't a gang capital anymore so there's no reason to speak on it in here. Chicago and LA need to keep the floor on this one.

godfather
godfather
Region: North East
Affiliation: Avoiding nonsense

Postby Q. » January 15th, 2017, 4:56 pm

Like i always say lincoln is probably the most wildest (underrated/non mentioned publicly) jects on the eastside....they fell off as well

underboss
underboss

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » January 15th, 2017, 7:54 pm

@PmoneY be overhyping the shit outta the LA riots. The majority of people who died in that riot were black and it ended with a total of 36 riot-related homicides. That wasn't no damn worst riot ever :lol: shit the 1919 riots in Chicago killed 38 people. Worst riots ever? Spare me :lmao:

superior
superior

Postby PmoneY » January 15th, 2017, 9:45 pm

@Savage,Nigga you mixing me up with somebody else....
I never ever was from Compton or Piru !!! I used to politic with a few hub niggaz but did all my shit in L.A when i was out there on that bullshit.Its why me and murk always talking about tha shit kuz he a Piru and i used to run with niggaz on that side.I feel you on leaving N.Y out but most def feel the comparison is better between N.Y and Chi kuz of how similar both the cities are.Projects & Organized crime.

@Q,Nigga 95% of your topics are L.A related,Im not tha only one that see how you stay taking shots at L.A lol
I speak on N.Y kuz i been there enough times to know tha deal.Just like when i agree with Ohno and Brooklyn sometimes.You cool my nigg but i know how slick you are when it comes to L.A,You probably got another L.A thread today lol But it's a problem when N.y is brought up ? Its all love bro

@Murda,You sick in tha head homie lol 1919 where Whites was still treating niggaz like Emmitt till.
like i said why don't you look up what city got tha most police shooting niggaz.....Otha Chi niggaz like Redrum even know tha deal.

underboss
underboss

Postby MurdaWoodz438 » January 15th, 2017, 10:20 pm

@Pmoney yeah but blacks in the 1919 Chicago riots killed 15 whites. Niggas in the LA riots only killed 5 white people. Y'all be frontin y'all shit hard as hell boy :lmao:

PreviousNext

Return to Lobby