50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1160
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 8:47 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
Q. wrote:Wrong (again)..the eastern district covers SEVERAL neighborhoods/sections @50,000..
I just said Baltimore's Eastern police district covers an area containing 50,000+ people and 49 homicides. The Garfield Park community area on Chicago's west side has a population of 38,568 and 57 homicides. Where's the lie??? :shrug:

REDRUM 91
general
general
Posts: 704
Joined: December 19th, 2012, 5:03 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by REDRUM 91 » January 13th, 2017, 9:04 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
REDRUM 91 wrote:Niggas still debating about crime rates on here huh :fleece:

Fact is a lot of smaller US cities have always had higher crime/murder rates than the larger/major cities

But the media dont give a fukk about those small towns because most of them are majority black :shrug2:
Everyone already agreed on that. Now we talking about single neighborhoods in Chicago that more shootings than those so-called dangerous small cities. It's not an argument it's a statement of fact.
you comparing a neighborhood to a whole city thou..

Im 100% sure its a neighborhood in places like st.louis,bmore,detroit that has the same if not higher crime/murder rates than englewood

Due to those cities being smaller, the crime/murder is even more concentrated in certain areas, where as a place like here in chicago, our crime/murder is more spread out..even if its just 7 or 8 neighborhoods

Crooked$ipp
captain
captain
Posts: 473
Joined: November 2nd, 2010, 1:14 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by Crooked$ipp » January 13th, 2017, 9:22 pm

@ Q

Do you think it's accurate to use that per rate on cities below 100K? Wouldn't that hyping their numbers up despite not that many people live there?.

Use Hattiesburg , Ms for example: Homicide rate for last year was 17, higher than NYC. But wouldn't it be more accurate to use a Per 10K since Hattiesburg only got 46K people?.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1160
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 10:15 pm

REDRUM 91 wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
REDRUM 91 wrote:Niggas still debating about crime rates on here huh :fleece:

Fact is a lot of smaller US cities have always had higher crime/murder rates than the larger/major cities

But the media dont give a fukk about those small towns because most of them are majority black :shrug2:
Everyone already agreed on that. Now we talking about single neighborhoods in Chicago that more shootings than those so-called dangerous small cities. It's not an argument it's a statement of fact.
you comparing a neighborhood to a whole city thou..

Im 100% sure its a neighborhood in places like st.louis,bmore,detroit that has the same if not higher crime/murder rates than englewood

Due to those cities being smaller, the crime/murder is even more concentrated in certain areas, where as a place like here in chicago, our crime/murder is more spread out..even if its just 7 or 8 neighborhoods
I see what you're trying to say but that's not possible with the example that I gave because Englewood alone had more shootings than New Orleans so therefore, no neighborhood in N.O. can have more shootings than Englewood. That's just common sense. As for Baltimore, its most dangerous area is the Eastern police district which includes an area with a population of 50,000+ people with 49 homicides while Garfield Park on Chicago's west side has a population of 38,568 with 57 homicides. So again, I get what you're saying but it's just not applicable to the examples I'm giving.

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47691
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by Quiet-Q » January 13th, 2017, 10:32 pm

& i just told you the eastern district patrols multiple neighborhoods

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1160
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 11:16 pm

Q. wrote:& i just told you the eastern district patrols multiple neighborhoods
That doesn't negate anything I stated. What's more dangerous? 50,000+/49 homicides or 38,568/57 homicides?

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47691
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by Quiet-Q » January 13th, 2017, 11:34 pm

It makes perfect sense what im saying ..why?..because all them neighborhoods in eastern district aint wild (you have areas where whites live in that area...its a smaller population because most of them bodies happen in a small perimeter..where as garfield is spreaded around...so the population you throwing for eastern district..is actually smaller(same way niggahs say chicago is 2 mill but some of that population dont count because its whites included)

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47691
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by Quiet-Q » January 13th, 2017, 11:36 pm

Like i said on here years ago....i been to &posted up on corners in chicago(westside) as well as b.more...i felt more comfy in chicago(posted up outside with all the guys where niggahs can come threw the block shooting) then i did in certain blocks in bmore where shit was unpredictable..thats my personal opinion..

YayArea
colonel
colonel
Posts: 633
Joined: August 2nd, 2016, 7:41 am

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by YayArea » January 13th, 2017, 11:43 pm

Somebody needs to just go on ahead and say chicago is the hardest city in the world... So these chicago cats will just shut the fuck up with this old ass retarded ass subject...

YayArea
colonel
colonel
Posts: 633
Joined: August 2nd, 2016, 7:41 am

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by YayArea » January 13th, 2017, 11:43 pm

Somebody needs to just go on ahead and say chicago is the hardest city in the world... So these chicago cats will just shut the fuck up with this old ass retarded ass subject...

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47691
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by Quiet-Q » January 13th, 2017, 11:47 pm

BayAreaSFC wrote:Somebody needs to just go on ahead and say chicago is the hardest city in the world... So these chicago cats will just shut the fuck up with this old ass retarded ass subject...

:lol: regular chicago niggahs really dont be on this type of shit though..same way most niggahs in alotta cities dont be on that "i hate ny" shit that niggahs be on with the internet

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1160
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 14th, 2017, 12:07 am

Q. wrote:
BayAreaSFC wrote:Somebody needs to just go on ahead and say chicago is the hardest city in the world... So these chicago cats will just shut the fuck up with this old ass retarded ass subject...

:lol: regular chicago niggahs really dont be on this type of shit though..same way most niggahs in alotta cities dont be on that "i hate ny" shit that niggahs be on with the internet
I mean what you expect bro? This the internet. If we all talking about murder rates then all this shit is fair game. Don't start crying saying niggas is bragging once you feel like you losing that's some hoe shit. Either we gone discuss murder rates or we not?

User avatar
Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather
Posts: 47691
Joined: August 4th, 2007, 12:30 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by Quiet-Q » January 14th, 2017, 12:18 am

im fine debunking your points with murder rates & why chicago should be 1st..but the thing is everything you saying others before you said on somw broken record shit & its still flawed points of views that yah doing @comparing chicago neighborhoods to entire cities smaller then it..at this point its like how many times niggahs gotta keep breaking it down..even redrum whose a chi head is ubderstanding it

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1160
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 14th, 2017, 12:32 am

Q. wrote:It makes perfect sense what im saying ..why?..because all them neighborhoods in eastern district aint wild (you have areas where whites live in that area...its a smaller population because most of them bodies happen in a small perimeter..where as garfield is spreaded around...so the population you throwing for eastern district..is actually smaller(same way niggahs say chicago is 2 mill but some of that population dont count because its whites included)
Stop it nigga! The Eastern district is majority black. Plus, it's places in Garfield Park where murders don't happen either if you want to go there.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1160
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 14th, 2017, 12:46 am

Q. wrote:im fine debunking your points with murder rates & why chicago should be 1st..but the thing is everything you saying others before you said on somw broken record shit & its still flawed points of views that yah doing @comparing chicago neighborhoods to entire cities smaller then it..at this point its like how many times niggahs gotta keep breaking it down..even redrum whose a chi head is ubderstanding it
You not really debunking anything though. You just giving ideas with no facts to back it up. I never said Chicago should #1 on the list. Now you just putting words in my mouth. That's some more hoe shit. There is nothing flawed about what I said. All I did was give an example of a single neighborhood in Chicago with less than 70,000 people and 400+ shootings which is more than #32 on this list even though #32 is 5 times larger. That's a statement of fact. It's not my opinion.

User avatar
SHANKZILLA
og
og
Posts: 12952
Joined: August 24th, 2007, 4:48 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 14th, 2017, 12:59 am

At the end of the day Chicago still ain't the top 50 worst city in the world get over it get it out of your feeling

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1160
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 14th, 2017, 1:21 am

SHANKZILLA wrote:At the end of the day Chicago still ain't the top 50 worst city in the world get over it get it out of your feeling
I never said it was :lol: but I did say some neighborhoods in Chicago are worst than cities on that list. And the only reason I did is because somebody asked about Chicago. I ain't just bring the shit up out the blue mfs asked but okay lol

PmoneY
superior
superior
Posts: 4615
Joined: November 10th, 2012, 5:23 am

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by PmoneY » January 14th, 2017, 7:38 pm

@Murda,Here's why you cant really compare a neighborhood to a city....

1) Neighborhoods have niggaz from other neighborhoods and other parts of the city coming through busting and putting in work.So it aint like the population of that small neighborhood the ones doing all the shootings.

2)There's no imaginary line put up to tell how many niggaz actually hang out from other areas in that neighborhood,
In Cali we have some of the most dangerous hoods as well but they don't get tallied into city homicides because they're in unincorporated areas that rank as county murders.

3)Chicago just like Cali has hood to hood wars and being that were bigger than most places in America we gonna have more going on.Q basically saying the chances of getting killed in St Louis & Baltimore are higher and he's right kuz they smaller cities.There's no reason to put neighborhoods in it kuz like i just said it's niggaz from other parts of tha city bringing smoke to certain hoods.

Like i told you before Watts is about 2.3 miles and has a very small population that put up 85 to 95 murders before but Watts is in tha middle of South Central & Compton so of course there's other gangs coming to Watts from other areas shooting shit up including niggaz in Watts who at it with each other themselves.Just mean certain hoods are getting served by other hoods.

Now there's no doubt Chicago is hotter than a bitch in today's era,2016 yall took it back to tha fucking 90z with 700 plus bodies....That's off tha fucking chain.But you still got cities with 600k population putting up 300 or 400 bodies so common sense should tell you there's cities around the country more dangerous and that's nothing to argue....

I joke around with niggaz and say yeah yall killing kuz Cali gangs are there ar war with each other lol

Its all fun bro....In reality we in 2017 and niggaz gotta get off this killing each other shit....

Let's break down what city got tha most police killing niggaz and go from there :2cents:

Deezus
prince
prince
Posts: 7201
Joined: August 23rd, 2011, 10:49 am

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by Deezus » January 14th, 2017, 8:07 pm

PmoneY wrote:@Murda,Here's why you cant really compare a neighborhood to a city....

1) Neighborhoods have niggaz from other neighborhoods and other parts of the city coming through busting and putting in work.So it aint like the population of that small neighborhood the ones doing all the shootings.

2)There's no imaginary line put up to tell how many niggaz actually hang out from other areas in that neighborhood,
In Cali we have some of the most dangerous hoods as well but they don't get tallied into city homicides because they're in unincorporated areas that rank as county murders.

3)Chicago just like Cali has hood to hood wars and being that were bigger than most places in America we gonna have more going on.Q basically saying the chances of getting killed in St Louis & Baltimore are higher and he's right kuz they smaller cities.There's no reason to put neighborhoods in it kuz like i just said it's niggaz from other parts of tha city bringing smoke to certain hoods.

Like i told you before Watts is about 2.3 miles and has a very small population that put up 85 to 95 murders before but Watts is in tha middle of South Central & Compton so of course there's other gangs coming to Watts from other areas shooting shit up including niggaz in Watts who at it with each other themselves.Just mean certain hoods are getting served by other hoods.

Now there's no doubt Chicago is hotter than a bitch in today's era,2016 yall took it back to tha fucking 90z with 700 plus bodies....That's off tha fucking chain.But you still got cities with 600k population putting up 300 or 400 bodies so common sense should tell you there's cities around the country more dangerous and that's nothing to argue....

I joke around with niggaz and say yeah yall killing kuz Cali gangs are there ar war with each other lol

Its all fun bro....In reality we in 2017 and niggaz gotta get off this killing each other shit....

Let's break down what city got tha most police killing niggaz and go from there
:2cents:
NY got the reverse

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1160
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 14th, 2017, 10:29 pm

BayAreaSFC wrote:Somebody needs to just go on ahead and say chicago is the hardest city in the world... So these chicago cats will just shut the fuck up with this old ass retarded ass subject...
I mean you know it's true so why not??? :lol: :plank:

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1160
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 14th, 2017, 11:15 pm

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
BayAreaSFC wrote:Somebody needs to just go on ahead and say chicago is the hardest city in the world... So these chicago cats will just shut the fuck up with this old ass retarded ass subject...
I mean you know it's true so why not??? :lol: :plank:
Not in the world but the U. S.

KOM
og
og
Posts: 13343
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by KOM » January 15th, 2017, 1:04 am

No matter how you break it down, trying to compare a neighborhood to a fucking city smh the nhoods in the smaller cities would still be higher cuz of the population. Murdawoodz retarded mane lol nigga just cant face the fact its more dangerous cities than his. Calm down jack we kno Chicago get down but according to the "stats" which yall repeatedly bring up, shows differently

Overall violent cities according to the world atlas site.

US Cities With The Highest Violent Crime Rates

Rank City Violent Crimes Per 100k People
1 Detroit, MI 1,988.63
2 Memphis, TN 1,740.51
3 Oakland, CA 1,685.39
4 St. Louis, MO 1,678.73
5 Milwaukee, WI 1,476.41
6 Baltimore, MD 1,338.54
7 Cleveland, OH 1,334.35
8 Stockton, CA 1,331.47
9 Indianapolis, IN 1,254.66
10 Kansas City, KS 1,251.45
11 Buffalo, NY 1,228.24
12 Atlanta, GA 1,227.43
13 Washington, DC 1,185.32
14 Nashville, TN 1,122.45
15 Toledo, OH 1,091.23
16 Newark, NJ 1,077.71
17 Miami, FL 1,059.96
18 Philadelphia, PA 1,021.45
19 Minneapolis, MN 1,011.96
20 Houston, TX. 991.38
21 New Orleans, LA 973.88
22 Cincinnati, OH 905.36
23 Orlando, FL 901.13
24 Chicago, IL 884.29
25 Albuquerque, NM 882.85
26 St. Petersburg, FL. 864.93
27 Anchorage, AK 864.57
28 Las Vegas, NV 841.07
29 Tulsa, OK 805.14
30 Pittsburgh, PA 798.08

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss
Posts: 1160
Joined: September 21st, 2012, 12:29 pm

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 15th, 2017, 2:05 am

KyngKong wrote:No matter how you break it down, trying to compare a neighborhood to a fucking city smh the nhoods in the smaller cities would still be higher cuz of the population. Murdawoodz retarded mane lol nigga just cant face the fact its more dangerous cities than his. Calm down jack we kno Chicago get down but according to the "stats" which yall repeatedly bring up, shows differently

Overall violent cities according to the world atlas site.

US Cities With The Highest Violent Crime Rates

Rank City Violent Crimes Per 100k People
1 Detroit, MI 1,988.63
2 Memphis, TN 1,740.51
3 Oakland, CA 1,685.39
4 St. Louis, MO 1,678.73
5 Milwaukee, WI 1,476.41
6 Baltimore, MD 1,338.54
7 Cleveland, OH 1,334.35
8 Stockton, CA 1,331.47
9 Indianapolis, IN 1,254.66
10 Kansas City, KS 1,251.45
11 Buffalo, NY 1,228.24
12 Atlanta, GA 1,227.43
13 Washington, DC 1,185.32
14 Nashville, TN 1,122.45
15 Toledo, OH 1,091.23
16 Newark, NJ 1,077.71
17 Miami, FL 1,059.96
18 Philadelphia, PA 1,021.45
19 Minneapolis, MN 1,011.96
20 Houston, TX. 991.38
21 New Orleans, LA 973.88
22 Cincinnati, OH 905.36
23 Orlando, FL 901.13
24 Chicago, IL 884.29
25 Albuquerque, NM 882.85
26 St. Petersburg, FL. 864.93
27 Anchorage, AK 864.57
28 Las Vegas, NV 841.07
29 Tulsa, OK 805.14
30 Pittsburgh, PA 798.08
In 2014, there were 398 shootings in New Orleans and their population is well over 300,000. Englewood, Chicago had 400+ shootings in 2016 with a population under 70,000. Shit is self explanatory...

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Posts: 8018
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by townbizzEa$T O » January 15th, 2017, 3:08 am

P.Ka$o wrote:Another factor

Caracas Venezuela is about the same size as LA

But LA only had 294 murders, Caracas had 3,946.

That means the hype of Los Angeles gangs is fake. And considering they have millions of undocumented immigrants they are probably one of the safest cities in the world.
3rd world countries are more lawless then countries like America. If America was a 3rd world country then you could compare it plus LA like NY is a money spot for America shit go be stricter n laws inforced harsher
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince
Posts: 8018
Joined: August 29th, 2015, 1:58 am

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by townbizzEa$T O » January 15th, 2017, 3:14 am

1 Savage wrote:How many cali niggas are in st Louis and Baltimore actively gang bangin tho?
i dont kno bout Baltimore but bay niggas is n st Louis n kc
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

Post Reply