50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Re: 50 Most Dangerous Cities In The World (new list)

Post by Fuckcambodians » January 13th, 2017, 12:38 am

BuffaloCriss wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
BuffaloCriss wrote:chicago? :wycry:
Parts of Chicago's south and west sides combined would rank #8 on this list.
bra u gotta stop this shit fr fr. if jay rock stopped it , if chi-town 312 aka throop st stopped with the stats, and bringing up corrections everytime is annoying :facepalm:
did he ever comeback on here?
nawl my D , :lol: :lol: jay rock ain't came back on here .. he came for a short period of time. idk tho bkuz 1 time I made at thread telling him to come back, and next thing u now our whole board was flooded with a new account posting European medicine and shit last year :lmao: ..I thought oouu was gonna ban me for that and held me accountable :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 13th, 2017, 12:40 am

Thats how u know them pics P pulled up was him lmao he shut the site down and those pics was mysteriously gone. :yeahaight:

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 12:40 am

Q. wrote:This the thing though (i must lf typed this like 20 different times already)
EVERY CITY HAS GOOD & BAD PARTS

its no such thing as an entire citybeing 1 big hood...if niggahs compare neighborhoods in chicago to entire cities it wouldnt be right off the strength every city being compared to chicago aint 100%hood ..new orleans has good parts/white parts...so again if you do hood area population to the violence statistics..it still comes back out with the cities mentioned still being wilder...niggahs cant compare number stats to other city (thats what a "rate is for")
Okay your words are your words but you have 0 statistics or evidence from New Orleans to back-up what you're saying. I have always said that to get an accurate look at what city is more dangerous, you have to compare the dangerous areas. But still all that stuff you talking goes out the window when more people get shot in Englewood than in New Orleans and N. O. is 5 times more populated than Englewood. Ain't no gettin around that. When N.O. has an area of less than 70,000 people with 400+ shootings like Englewood, Chicago then you can say it's wilder but until then :shrug:

BluntedUp
ooog
ooog

Post by BluntedUp » January 13th, 2017, 12:42 am

When the site was down and niggas was commenting in the comment section someone try to e assasinate me calling me markell jones from crown heights and how i was a snitch but i aint lived in the heights since a kid :ohhh:

i still wanna know who that was. :wtf2:

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » January 13th, 2017, 1:11 am

MurdaWoodz438 wrote:
Q. wrote:This the thing though (i must lf typed this like 20 different times already)

its no such thing as an entire citybeing 1 big hood...if niggahs compare neighborhoods in chicago to entire cities it wouldnt be right off the strength every city being compared to chicago aint 100%hood ..new orleans has good parts/white parts...so again if you do hood area population to the violence statistics..it still comes back out with the cities mentioned still being wilder...niggahs cant compare number stats to other city (thats what a "rate is for")
Okay your words are your words but you have 0 statistics or evidence from New Orleans to back-up what you're saying. I have always said that to get an accurate look at what city is more dangerous, you have to compare the dangerous areas. But still all that stuff you talking goes out the window when more people get shot in Englewood than in New Orleans and N. O. is 5 times more populated than Englewood. Ain't no gettin around that. When N.O. has an area of less than 70,000 people with 400+ shootings like Englewood, Chicago then you can say it's wilder but until then :shrug:
If over half of Chicagos homicides come from that one neighborhood that means Chicago = soft, Englewood = hard.

Stat-wise, subtract Englewoods population and murders and Chicago is extra Cottonelle level.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 1:22 am

2wo-G wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:

If over half of Chicagos homicides come from that one neighborhood that means Chicago = soft, Englewood = hard.

Stat-wise, subtract Englewoods population and murders and Chicago is extra Cottonelle level.
Can you read? Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to special needs kids on here. I said "SHOOTINGS" not homicides. Homicides in Chicago are concentrated in South and West sides.

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » January 13th, 2017, 1:50 am

Ohhhh you're bragging about shootings

Well NOLA, Baltimore, St Louis are prolly on the list because theyre more likely to hit the mark.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 2:01 am

2wo-G wrote:Ohhhh you're bragging about shootings

Well NOLA, Baltimore, St Louis are prolly on the list because theyre more likely to hit the mark.
Stating facts is not bragging. There is nothing you can say to change the fact that Englewood, Chicago by itself is more active than all the U. S. cities on this list.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 13th, 2017, 5:15 am

Q. wrote:
In many places, if you get shot, you are more likely to die than ever before.

In Baltimore, one of every three people struck by gunfire dies, up from one death in every four shootings the previous decade. It ranks as one of the most lethal of America's largest cities, according to a Baltimore Sun analysis. Two other cities — Washington and New Orleans — shared the brutal distinction of one in three shootings ending in a homicide in 2015. Like Baltimore, several cities have seen the death grip tighten. In Chicago, one in 10 people died after being shot in 2000; now one in six perishes.

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » January 13th, 2017, 5:21 am

BluntedUp wrote:When the site was down and niggas was commenting in the comment section someone try to e assasinate me calling me markell jones from crown heights and how i was a snitch but i aint lived in the heights since a kid :ohhh:

i still wanna know who that was. :wtf2:
hell gea I wanna know who was that . and I wanna know who was that European pill profile ,and the 1 who kept making the swirl threads and pictures :lmao: :lmao:

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » January 13th, 2017, 5:59 am

Whereever me and the Homie Twenty is at is the most dangerous place in the world, nobody fuks wit a gang that has blacks and whites, M Town Family (MaconModestoMercedMemphisMobileAllThaMTowns)
Central Valley to the Bay, From LA the C-A......... is where we posted up, its like this every single dizzay.

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » January 13th, 2017, 6:03 am

ModestOE wrote:Whereever me and the Homie Twenty is at is the most dangerous place in the world, nobody fuks wit a gang that has blacks and whites, M Town Family (MaconModestoMercedMemphisMobileAllThaMTowns)
:stoned: :stoned: :2cents: the murdamill, all the way to modesto, dropping me off in mehico :bow:

OLDxENGLISH
boss
boss

Post by OLDxENGLISH » January 13th, 2017, 6:09 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote:
ModestOE wrote:Whereever me and the Homie Twenty is at is the most dangerous place in the world, nobody fuks wit a gang that has blacks and whites, M Town Family (MaconModestoMercedMemphisMobileAllThaMTowns)
:stoned: :stoned: :2cents: the murdamill, all the way to modesto, dropping me off in mehico :bow:
yup oh shit i totally forgot bout Milwaukee, they in the Set too!
Central Valley to the Bay, From LA the C-A......... is where we posted up, its like this every single dizzay.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 7:22 am

Q. wrote:

Q. wrote:
In many places, if you get shot, you are more likely to die than ever before.

In Baltimore, one of every three people struck by gunfire dies, up from one death in every four shootings the previous decade. It ranks as one of the most lethal of America's largest cities, according to a Baltimore Sun analysis. Two other cities — Washington and New Orleans — shared the brutal distinction of one in three shootings ending in a homicide in 2015. Like Baltimore, several cities have seen the death grip tighten. In Chicago, one in 10 people died after being shot in 2000; now one in six perishes.
That's true. A person is more likely to die from their gunshot wound(s) in Baltimore and New Orleans but neighborhoods are still more dangerous in Chicago because it's more shootings and homicides.

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 7:34 am

All you gotta do is compare the dangerous parts of each city. It's not rocket science. Baltimore's Eastern police district recorded 49 homicides in 2016 with a population above 50,000. Now compare that to Garfield Park on Chicago's west side where CPD recorded 57 homicides and the population is only 38,568. It's obvious which one is more dangerous.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 13th, 2017, 1:57 pm

Wrong (again)..the eastern district covers SEVERAL neighborhoods/sections @50,000..

REDRUM 91
general
general

Post by REDRUM 91 » January 13th, 2017, 6:04 pm

Niggas still debating about crime rates on here huh :fleece:

Fact is a lot of smaller US cities have always had higher crime/murder rates than the larger/major cities

But the media dont give a fukk about those small towns because most of them are majority black :shrug2:

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » January 13th, 2017, 6:21 pm

REDRUM 91 wrote:Niggas still debating about crime rates on here huh :fleece:

Fact is a lot of smaller US cities have always had higher crime/murder rates than the larger/major cities

But the media dont give a fukk about those small towns because most of them are majority black :shrug2:
Basically

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 6:47 pm

REDRUM 91 wrote:Niggas still debating about crime rates on here huh :fleece:

Everyone already agreed on that. Now we talking about single neighborhoods in Chicago that more shootings than those so-called dangerous small cities. It's not an argument it's a statement of fact.

SHANKZILLA
og
og

Post by SHANKZILLA » January 13th, 2017, 6:54 pm

That means police not doing their job they don't give a fuck about the neighborhood :lol:

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 6:56 pm

Q. wrote:Wrong (again)..the eastern district covers SEVERAL neighborhoods/sections @50,000..
I just said Baltimore's Eastern police district covers an area containing 50,000+ people and 49 homicides. The West Garfield Park community area on Chicago's west side has a population of 38,568 and 57 homicides. Where's the lie??? :shrug:

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » January 13th, 2017, 7:11 pm

Murdawood where in Chicago u from?

Cryptik1
underboss
underboss

Post by Cryptik1 » January 13th, 2017, 7:13 pm

2wo-G wrote:
MurdaWoodz438 wrote:

Have u been to chicago?

MurdaWoodz438
underboss
underboss

Post by MurdaWoodz438 » January 13th, 2017, 7:37 pm

Cryptik1 wrote:Murdawood where in Chicago u from?
I'm from Maywood.

MONSOON
underboss
underboss

Post by MONSOON » January 13th, 2017, 7:52 pm

[quote="MurdaWoodz438"][quote="BluntedUp"][quote="MurdaWoodz438"][quote="BluntedUp"][quote="MurdaWoodz438"][quote="P.Ka$o"]Some facts

21 of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world are in Brazil lol

41 of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world are in Latin America lol

Only 4 of them are in Africa, and all 4 of them are in South Africa lol

4 of them are in America, none of them are the overhyped cities of NY, LA or Chicago. They actually have the lowest murder rates in America for big cities.[/quote]

But then when you take into account that more people were shot in Englewood than in New Orleans which is #32 on this list, it would seem like maybe it's actually the smaller cities that are overhyped.[/quote]
Lol smaller cities higher chance of getting shot/victimized white people on the northside of chicago aint worried about what goes on in south side hoods lol. Thats why it aint on the list. They lettin yall masacre yallselves out there cuz it doesnt affect them. Chicago still a world class city to them lol.[/quote]

So does that make our hoods less dangerous or more dangerous? :lmao:[/quote]
Nobody sayin chicago hoods is pussy niggas is sayin that due to the size of the city the city itself aint as dangerous as neighborhoods in it is. We all know how chicago get down.

Idk if u ever been to a smaller city or a city wit 200,000 people in it but its a reason bmore will be on this list and not chicago and its cuz of size not violence.[/quote]

Right but neighborhoods in Chicago is worst than entire cities that's what I'm telling you lol. That's all I'm saying.[/quote]

Yea murder I don't think they know and then you gotta take into account certain crimes police depts down play like robbery etc write in down as a lesser crime or don't report it...Bc I know for a fact if you in the Go out south,east or out west and you in rotation mf gonna approach you on some who you is shit :lmao: and even in certain spots up north you might get confronted if you not known.