Soulja Boy Tells Chris Brown 'Im BEATING YO ASS For Catching Feelings over me liking Karrueche PICS'

Deezus
prince
prince

Re: Soulja Boy Tells Chris Brown 'Im BEATING YO ASS For Catching Feelings over me liking Karrueche PICS'

Post by Deezus » January 4th, 2017, 4:10 am

Karueche ain't shit tho. Somebody post a pic of her booty (or lack of) so niggas can see what these simps is fighting for. Bitch built like a Chinese grandma.

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Re: Soulja Boy Tells Chris Brown 'Im BEATING YO ASS For Catching Feelings over me liking Karrueche PICS'

Post by townbizzEa$T O » January 4th, 2017, 4:31 am

SwaGGMoney wrote:Breezy Ru vs Soulja Ru
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NEVER ASK WAT MY SECTION DO
IF IT AINT BOUT MONEY I AINT CHECKED FA U

2wo-G
king
king

Post by 2wo-G » January 4th, 2017, 4:44 am

The Chosen One wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:
2wo-G wrote:U got time to look for this dumb stuff but not enough to put a dime on Kasas books? :wtf2:

All that scripture talk for nothing. :wtf2:
:lmao: kasa u see this, when u get out u know who #1 on yo list to link up with :lmao: :lmao: chili is not stun u , that nigga laughin at u kasa , he only wanted u for bible study and scripture talk on here, other than that chili said fuck ya :lmao:

fuck up twenty. u and 2w0-g is instagating.. i know kasa just lik how u niggas know him. on the net.. we all come on here and talk shit and gossip bout shit in the news.. i warned him many times about that gang life.. told him only worry bout his girl and his family.. u cant tell young niggas shit, cuz they going to do what they want to do.. u niggas aint shit, if i would have sent him money than u niggas would have been talkin shit, calling me a dick rider.. twenty u broke ass nigga yo niggas in prison should be sendingu some money.. u need it more than them :lmao:

u niggas have to learn when u end up doing dumb shit then u have to live with the consequences.. THATS THE ONLY WAY U NIGGAS GONNA LEARN.. FACTS!! IT WAS LOOKING BAD FOR HIM BUT THE MOST HIGH STILL LOOKED OUT FOR HIM CUZ HE COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN IN THERE WAY LONGER.. the niggas in his hood should be looking out for him but like most gang members when u locked up they wont even write, so all this will open his eyes up
Nah u can't even act like you was being the big OG and doing what was best for Kasa :wtf2:

When he was asking for a Lil food money on his books you didn't even have the courage to tell him 'No'. U just dipped til you was sure he left for good :chinamike:

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 4th, 2017, 4:51 am

2wo-G wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:
2wo-G wrote:U got time to look for this dumb stuff but not enough to put a dime on Kasas books? :wtf2:

:lmao: kasa u see this, when u get out u know who #1 on yo list to link up with :lmao: :lmao: chili is not stun u , that nigga laughin at u kasa , he only wanted u for bible study and scripture talk on here, other than that chili said fuck ya :lmao:

fuck up twenty. u and 2w0-g is instagating.. i know kasa just lik how u niggas know him. on the net.. we all come on here and talk shit and gossip bout shit in the news.. i warned him many times about that gang life.. told him only worry bout his girl and his family.. u cant tell young niggas shit, cuz they going to do what they want to do.. u niggas aint shit, if i would have sent him money than u niggas would have been talkin shit, calling me a dick rider.. twenty u broke ass nigga yo niggas in prison should be sendingu some money.. u need it more than them :lmao:

u niggas have to learn when u end up doing dumb shit then u have to live with the consequences.. THATS THE ONLY WAY U NIGGAS GONNA LEARN.. FACTS!! IT WAS LOOKING BAD FOR HIM BUT THE MOST HIGH STILL LOOKED OUT FOR HIM CUZ HE COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN IN THERE WAY LONGER.. the niggas in his hood should be looking out for him but like most gang members when u locked up they wont even write, so all this will open his eyes up
Nah u can't even act like you was being the big OG and doing what was best for Kasa :wtf2:

When he was asking for a Lil food money on his books you didn't even have the courage to tell him 'No'. U just dipped til you was sure he left for good :chinamike:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Now I know he don't hold down his 5x crip niggas doing life behind that G wall :umhm:

oog
oog

Post by » January 4th, 2017, 4:59 am

2wo-G wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:

NIG SAY FUK KASA

Fuckcambodians
og
og

Post by Fuckcambodians » January 4th, 2017, 5:08 am

:lmao: :lmao: azn post that chili again of him and kasa :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Post by Khmonymous » January 4th, 2017, 6:06 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote::lmao: :lmao: azn post that chili again of him and kasa :lmao:

when i get out of here, I'm coming to your house with a fuckin xbox puto
My problem is... I can't stop roastin Niggaz

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Post by Khmonymous » January 4th, 2017, 6:10 am

nahhh whats fucked up is chili was talking about he bought those $540 cazals and he even said once he got them he like why did i even buy this shit :smh:

oog
oog

Post by » January 4th, 2017, 6:18 am

AznPimp wrote:

:lol: :rip2:

Khmonymous
prince
prince

Post by Khmonymous » February 8th, 2017, 10:53 am

Sip wrote:
AznPimp wrote:

:lol: :rip2:
:ohhh: