Soulja Boy Tells Chris Brown 'Im BEATING YO ASS For Catching Feelings over me liking Karrueche PICS'

oog
oog
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Soulja Boy Tells Chris Brown 'Im BEATING YO ASS For Catching Feelings over me liking Karrueche PICS'

Postby The Chosen One » January 3rd, 2017, 11:50 pm

THIS AN L FOR COMPTON/LA NIGGAS FOR LETTING SOULJA BOY CLAIM FRUIT TOWN PIRU

king
king
Region: South
Affiliation: Rockin a Gold Watch and a Gold Strap

Re: Soulja Boy Tells Chris Brown 'Im BEATING YO ASS For Catching Feelings over me liking Karrueche PICS'

Postby 2wo-G » January 3rd, 2017, 11:53 pm

U got time to look for this dumb stuff but not enough to put a dime on Kasas books? :wtf2:

All that scripture talk for nothing. :wtf2:

oog
oog

Re: Soulja Boy Tells Chris Brown 'Im BEATING YO ASS For Catching Feelings over me liking Karrueche PICS'

Postby The Chosen One » January 3rd, 2017, 11:55 pm

LOL SCRATCH THAT, SOULJA BOY CLAIMING FRUIT TOWN PIRU AND THEM FRUIT TOWN NIGGAS SAYING HE AINT FROM THE HOOD... THEM NIGGAS DISSING SOULJA BOY AND BIGGING bHRIS BROWN UP :chinamike: :chinamike:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » January 3rd, 2017, 11:55 pm

2wo-G wrote:U got time to look for this dumb stuff but not enough to put a dime on Kasas books? :wtf2:

them curses!! :wink:

ooog
ooog
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: I-95

Postby BluntedUp » January 3rd, 2017, 11:57 pm

Son claimin fruit :lmao: yall LA niggas can not speak on ny bangin when yall sold out yall own shit for these niggas lmao

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 3rd, 2017, 11:59 pm

The Chosen One wrote:
2wo-G wrote:U got time to look for this dumb stuff but not enough to put a dime on Kasas books? :wtf2:

This nigga chili the type to hear his niggas gettin locked up and he already tryin to bag they bitches talkin bout them curses. :lmao:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » January 4th, 2017, 12:00 am

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 4th, 2017, 12:01 am

When females more mature and mentally grounded than niggas :wow:

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 4th, 2017, 12:05 am

soulja boi took the games strategy of beefin for relevance and guuci's antics and mastered it lol idk what music he got out yet i hear bout him more than most rap niggas.

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » January 4th, 2017, 12:09 am

i aint shit but for Karrueche ill put all u niggas back on them slave ships

BUT FUCK MAN I LOVEME SOME KARRUECHE, AND DAMN SHE IS ONLY 5'1 :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :chinamike: :chinamike:

prince
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Postby K-Boss » January 4th, 2017, 12:09 am

BluntedUp wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:

This nigga chili the type to hear his niggas gettin locked up and he already tryin to bag they bitches talkin bout them curses. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: fr :facepalm:
Putting Internet Niggaz in they feelings since 2015

prince
prince
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Postby K-Boss » January 4th, 2017, 12:14 am

both these niggaz CB and souljah is clowns.. u know breezy probably finna pay them bloods for getting his back talking all that shit on that video.. them niggaz look hungry you know that shit aint free :lol:
Putting Internet Niggaz in they feelings since 2015

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » January 4th, 2017, 12:20 am

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » January 4th, 2017, 12:27 am

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » January 4th, 2017, 12:35 am

:lmao: kasa u see this, when u get out u know who #1 on yo list to link up with :lmao: :lmao: chili is not stun u , that nigga laughin at u kasa , he only wanted u for bible study and scripture talk on here, other than that chili said fuck ya :lmao:

superior
superior
Affiliation: Self-Defense

Postby .X. » January 4th, 2017, 12:41 am

The Chosen One wrote:THIS AN L FOR COMPTON/LA NIGGAS FOR LETTING SOULJA BOY CLAIM FRUIT TOWN PIRU

They're both claiming E/S Fruit Town Compton Piru set tripping though? :yeahaight:

The Chosen One wrote:i aint shit but for Karrueche ill put all u niggas back on them slave ships

BUT FUCK MAN I LOVEME SOME KARRUECHE, AND DAMN SHE IS ONLY 5'1 :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :chinamike: :chinamike:

Why Chris Brown standing & staring at her like she has a restraining order against him :lmao: Dude look like he wanna lay hands on her so bad, but if he do he going back to prison :lol:
Guns on Deck

superior
superior
Affiliation: Self-Defense

Postby .X. » January 4th, 2017, 12:43 am

She skinny and ugly as fuck.....
Guns on Deck

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 4th, 2017, 12:44 am

And I don't trust these niggas, they be telling on me
And I don't trust these bitches, they be plotting on me
Everybody ain't real, you gotta watch homie
Niggas say they real, but they acting funny
These niggas changed and got jealous on me

:redmike:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » January 4th, 2017, 12:48 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote:

:lmao: kasa u see this, when u get out u know who #1 on yo list to link up with :lmao: :lmao: chili is not stun u , that nigga laughin at u kasa , he only wanted u for bible study and scripture talk on here, other than that chili said fuck ya :lmao:

fuck up twenty. u and 2w0-g is instagating.. i know kasa just lik how u niggas know him. on the net.. we all come on here and talk shit and gossip bout shit in the news.. i warned him many times about that gang life.. told him only worry bout his girl and his family.. u cant tell young niggas shit, cuz they going to do what they want to do.. u niggas aint shit, if i would have sent him money than u niggas would have been talkin shit, calling me a dick rider.. twenty u broke ass nigga yo niggas in prison should be sendingu some money.. u need it more than them :lmao:

u niggas have to learn when u end up doing dumb shit then u have to live with the consequences.. THATS THE ONLY WAY U NIGGAS GONNA LEARN.. FACTS!! IT WAS LOOKING BAD FOR HIM BUT THE MOST HIGH STILL LOOKED OUT FOR HIM CUZ HE COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN IN THERE WAY LONGER.. the niggas in his hood should be looking out for him but like most gang members when u locked up they wont even write, so all this will open his eyes up

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » January 4th, 2017, 12:50 am

.X. wrote:
The Chosen One wrote:THIS AN L FOR COMPTON/LA NIGGAS FOR LETTING SOULJA BOY CLAIM FRUIT TOWN PIRU

They're both claiming E/S Fruit Town Compton Piru set tripping though? :yeahaight:

The Chosen One wrote:i aint shit but for Karrueche ill put all u niggas back on them slave ships

Why Chris Brown standing & staring at her like she has a restraining order against him :lmao: Dude look like he wanna lay hands on her so bad, but if he do he going back to prison :lol:

nahhh Bhris Brown switched roles and shit. Bhris looking like the groupie and Karrueche looking like the movie star :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: :ohlawd: damn i know she has some good shit...

ooog
ooog

Postby BluntedUp » January 4th, 2017, 12:52 am

The Chosen One wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:

fuck up twenty. u and 2w0-g is instagating.. i know kasa just lik how u niggas know him. on the net.. we all come on here and talk shit and gossip bout shit in the news.. i warned him many times about that gang life.. told him only worry bout his girl and his family.. u cant tell young niggas shit, cuz they going to do what they want to do.. u niggas aint shit, if i would have sent him money than u niggas would have been talkin shit, calling me a dick rider.. twenty u broke ass nigga yo niggas in prison should be sendingu some money.. u need it more than them :lmao:

u niggas have to learn when u end up doing dumb shit then u have to live with the consequences.. THATS THE ONLY WAY U NIGGAS GONNA LEARN.. FACTS!! IT WAS LOOKING BAD FOR HIM BUT THE MOST HIGH STILL LOOKED OUT FOR HIM CUZ HE COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN IN THERE WAY LONGER.. the niggas in his hood should be looking out for him but like most gang members when u locked up they wont even write, so all this will open his eyes up

Real shit i co sign this post. U right tho i would of been talkin wild shit had u did look out for son :lmao:

superior
superior
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Postby _brolic_ » January 4th, 2017, 12:56 am

You a man pushing 40 who follows this shit. Chili takes this L :lmao:

oog
oog

Postby The Chosen One » January 4th, 2017, 1:04 am

_brolic_ wrote:You a man pushing 40 who follows this shit. Chili takes this L :lmao:

u a man stalking another man, but too scared to really come to cali and stalk me..i would have a bible on me and a trump shirt and dare u to trip.. u fuckin east indians aint known for fighting :yeahright:

superior
superior
Affiliation: STOMPING ROUND YO HOMETOWN LIL BITCH

Postby Champ » January 4th, 2017, 1:16 am

The Chosen One wrote:
T Ochoa ™ wrote:

Fuck :lmao: :rip2:
Private number call my phone say that ima kill ya, told that nigga ain hiding im probably in yo city, i keep it with me pull up on me & shit gone get wicked :shoot:

og
og
Location: #ChoppaZone ABK #Barnone III's Folkks, yakutan monoply,Dinero Los drogas del lujo
Affiliation: los zetas,farc,DIIIE-5,cali & CDL Kartel

Postby @][][]['s » January 4th, 2017, 1:20 am

^^^^^^^^ here come this hurt ass nigga jumpin in me and chili shit :facepalm: until we start back focusing on him ,yung booke and the rest of his gay ass niggas n area :cmon: :killself: lame ass hurt ass boi, stop jumpin in shit I been told u to send me a pic of u and we can make shit happen, stop mentioning ohno ima meet up with him, he sent his pic ,yo scary ass ain't doing shit but following my posts around like dose of truth white ass :cmon: :cmon: :cmon:

Next

Return to Lobby