New sg interview : G stone crips (brooklyn ny)..dude talks about infant being killed by rival

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Re: New sg interview : G stone crips (brooklyn ny)..dude talks about infant being killed by rival

Post by Quiet-Q » December 3rd, 2016, 5:45 am

I remember that [email protected] shot up his kid tryna get to him

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Re: New sg interview : G stone crips (brooklyn ny)..dude talks about infant being killed by rival

Post by Quiet-Q » December 3rd, 2016, 5:53 am

1 thing that seemed all over the place ...@breaking down his hood origins & ssying cali started it
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-12-02-21-48-22.png
Screenshot_2016-12-02-21-48-22.png (181.69 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
Screenshot_2016-12-02-21-48-34.png
Screenshot_2016-12-02-21-48-34.png (180.17 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
Screenshot_2016-12-02-21-52-08.png
Screenshot_2016-12-02-21-52-08.png (276.71 KiB) Viewed 1144 times
Screenshot_2016-12-02-21-52-08.png
Screenshot_2016-12-02-21-52-08.png (276.71 KiB) Viewed 1144 times

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » December 3rd, 2016, 7:22 am

Never ever heard that farm dog shit ever.but the building number on Saratoga ave is correct

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » December 3rd, 2016, 7:34 am

Niggah said 456 ..farmdog lol

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » December 3rd, 2016, 7:41 am

Yea he sounded real unsure bout that.but he like a 2nd-3rd generation member anyways.but I personally never heard that farm dog shit from first generation members.

HarlemWorldATL
oog
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » December 3rd, 2016, 7:45 am

But that's not the only crazy story I heard bout the set origins.it was bloods going around saying at one point how it was a black p stone from Chicago that came n started it n other retarded stories :lmao:

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » December 3rd, 2016, 7:51 am

If you all know 823 G-Stone Crips the way I do or at least I think I do then you all know they try their hardest to convince the United States of America that 823 G-Stone Crip draws back to Los Angeles Crips & are real right. My step brothers are 823 G-Stone Crip & been that since 2003 and they told me 823 G-Stone Crips started in Rikers Island, but their stronghold is in Brownsville-Brooklyn. 823 G-Stone Crips is a universal Crip set in NYC like most UBN/Bloods set. You can find a 823 G-Stone Crip anywhere in NYC from Brooklyn to the Bronx, Manhattan to Queens & Staten Island the way you can find a 9 Trey Gangster Blood anywhere throughout the boroughs. Los Angeles-California Crips hood bangin' where you go to a place called East 83rd Street & Blah-Blah Avenue ran by a bunch of 8 Trey Gangster Crips. Like how 59th Harvard Park is Brims.

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » December 3rd, 2016, 7:54 am

UHateOhnosmh wrote:But that's not the only crazy story I heard bout the set origins.it was bloods going around saying at one point how it was a black p stone from Chicago that came n started it n other retarded stories :lmao:
0-9 Trey is a BPSN hood in Chicago there's why.

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » December 3rd, 2016, 7:55 am

There's a 9 Trey Piru set in Los Angeles as well that goes by NTG.

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » December 3rd, 2016, 7:58 am

And crazy thought you brought that Chicago BPSN started UBN/Bloods in NYC because I close old head who's UBN said the same thing, but my origin paperwork is different.

Master Beta
corporal
corporal

Post by Master Beta » December 3rd, 2016, 8:07 am

:ohhh: ALONZO EVERYWHERE NOW. THERES BANGERS OUT HERE IN LA WHO ARE UNSURE OF THEIR HISTORY TOO. ALMOST EVERY SET HAS THEIR OWN STORY ON THE ORIGINS OF THE TITLE BLOOD AND CRIP PERIOD.

townbizzEa$T O
prince
prince

Post by townbizzEa$T O » December 3rd, 2016, 8:08 am

Tribe wrote:And crazy thought you brought that Chicago BPSN started UBN/Bloods in NYC because I close old head who's UBN said the same thing, but my origin paperwork is different.
:dafuq:

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » December 3rd, 2016, 8:15 am

I still believe all that shit came from the television or some other source of media that people in the ghetto took & ran with because this shit is way to organized for silly ass people from the ghetto and I heard almost every self-claim leader of the gangs speak & they seem stupid ass hell. People in the ghetto can't convince me that they started up these gangs that became this big because people in the ghetto & especially criminals don't follow rules of shit, so for something to reach it's height like this from the mindset of people from the ghetto - I can't believe it. These gangs are made by a higher power in order to keep us down/in a cycle.

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » December 3rd, 2016, 8:21 am

townbizzEa$T O wrote:
Tribe wrote:And crazy thought you brought that Chicago BPSN started UBN/Bloods in NYC because I close old head who's UBN said the same thing, but my origin paperwork is different.
:dafuq:
Chill. Even Ohnosmh is saying how stories are changing & I'm confirming because I know old heads who said the same thing while my G's told me another. There's old heads who even told me when UBN/Bloods hit NYC they was using Crip codes... I started bangin' in 05 when shit was totality different with mad new sets. When I started bangin' there was a shit load of Pirus throughout NYC. I've talked to old heads about that & they said there was no Pirus in NYC during the 90's.

Fake Deleted
superior
superior

Post by Fake Deleted » December 3rd, 2016, 8:28 am

I don't know if these things were mentioned in the 90's, but my paperwork said the G's that started GKB were 5%ers to saying how UBN is Peoples Nation. New York UBN had a few Latin Kings to Zulu Nation members join in (not the entire nation) and all kinds of people from street gangs & organizations.

ReclezzRenegade
prince
prince

Post by ReclezzRenegade » December 3rd, 2016, 8:30 am

G-stone dont even sound rite for some Locs, these niccas dont get it :lol:

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » December 3rd, 2016, 5:35 pm

@rbg....that g stone shit is more so a bk & queens (same island) crip set ..wouldnt say they was anywhere near big in manhattan or bx..same way on the blood tip gkb /g shine is more so a bk & qu set more then it was a manhattan bx set(not saying it wasnt nobody uptown not claiming g stone or gkb but them shits was more so Brooklyn & queens waves)...coincidentally on the blood & crip ny politic side of things i always said gkb(before they changed name to g shine) is probably the most thoroughest blood set in ny blood history & i also said g stone had it for ny crip history as far as ny banging history(sorry never personally brought the rollig 30s hype)

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » December 3rd, 2016, 5:39 pm

Q. wrote:@rbg....that g stone shit is more so a bk & queens (same island) crip set ..wouldnt say they was anywhere near big in manhattan or bx..same way on the blood tip gkb /g shine is more so a bk & qu set more then it was a manhattan bx set(not saying it wasnt nobody uptown not claiming g stone or gkb but them shits was more so Brooklyn & queens waves)...coincidentally on the blood & crip ny politic side of things i always said gkb(before they changed name to g shine) is probably the most thoroughest blood set in ny blood history & i also said g stone had it for ny crip history as far as ny banging history(sorry never personally brought the rollig 30s hype)
End of the day them 2 sets(g stone & gkb) had some niggahs who was down to get busy on the dirt tip in that 90s era on the street tip but the validation of both are far as being official will always be questioned (how i always say niggahs could be " real street niggahs but be considered by most as fake members of whatever gang they claiming...same wqy niggahs can be real gang members of whatever they supposed to claim but at the same token overall be considered fake street niggahs")

Master Beta
corporal
corporal

Post by Master Beta » December 3rd, 2016, 5:42 pm

:nplease: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 93 PIRU OUT HERE. WHERE YOU GET THAT FROM?
Tribe wrote:There's a 9 Trey Piru set in Los Angeles as well that goes by NTG.

Quiet-Q
godfather
godfather

Post by Quiet-Q » December 3rd, 2016, 5:44 pm

Master Beta wrote::nplease: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 93 PIRU OUT HERE. WHERE YOU GET THAT FROM?
Just let dude type away

Master Beta
corporal
corporal

Post by Master Beta » December 3rd, 2016, 5:54 pm

NY BANGERS JUST NEED TO ACCEPT THEY OWN. NOBODY CARE IF U REPPIN YOUR OWN BLOOD AND CRIPS SETS. BuT WHEN U START TRYIN TO TALK ABOUT THE LAND IS WHEN U START LOOKIN SILLY. THIS ISNT AN ANCIENT LAND WHERE YOU CWN MAKE UO SOME BULLSHIT ABOUT IT. LA STILL HERE. LOL. SO WHEN ARE OU START TALKING NONSENSE ABOUT 93 PIRUS AND 456 CRIPS IT IS EASILY DEBUNKED BECAUSE THOSE SETS DONT EXIST. JUST STICK TO YOUR OWN SHIT ANR YOU WILL BE OK. NOBODY OUT HERE HATES THE FACT YOU GUYS HAVE YOUR OWN SETS. IT JUST GETS ANNOYING ING WHEN WE OU TRY TO TALK ON OUR SHIT AND SOUND STUPID. SAME WAY WE SOUND STUPID TRYING TO TALK ON YOUR SHIT. IM A CIVILIAN BUT I BE AT BLOOD AND CRIP PARTIES. BAFK IN THE EARLY 2000S BLOODS OUT HERE HAD HEAVY LOVE FOR DIPSET AND PLAYED THEIR SHIT AND EVEN BANGED TO THEIR MUSIC. RIGHT NOW THOSE SHMONEY DUDES GET HEAVY PLAY OUT HERE FROM A LOT OF CRIP SETS AT FUNCTIONS. NOBODY IN THE STREETS HATIN OR JUDGING THE FACT YOU ALL ARE BLOODING AND CRIPPIN. INDUSTRY OR NIGGAS TRYING TO GET IN THE INDUSTRY WITH A SELF MADE BEEF DIFFERENT. BUT THE STREETS OF LA IS NOT ON THAT.

I SAY ALL THAT TO SAY THIS. PROUDLY REP YOUR G STONE CRIPS AND 93 GANGSTER BLOODS. BUT DONT TRY TO SAY U BRANCHED OFF ANY THING FROM HERE. BECSUSE U DIDNT. AND WE KNOW U DIDNT. SOME SETS OUT HERE DO HAVE NY BRANCHES. BUT G STONES AND 93'S ARE NOT A BRWNFH FROM WJYTHINT OVER HERE. AND THATS OK.

Master Beta
corporal
corporal

Post by Master Beta » December 3rd, 2016, 5:55 pm

Q. wrote:
Master Beta wrote::nplease: THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A 93 PIRU OUT HERE. WHERE YOU GET THAT FROM?
Just let dude type away
456 IS PIRU OUT HERE THOUGH. JUST THIUGHT HED LIKE TO KNOW.

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » December 3rd, 2016, 6:20 pm

Lol oh shit Alonzo went to ny and didn't say any of the slick shit he be saying on his forum bout ny gangs. Who woulda thought?

Deezus
prince
prince

Post by Deezus » December 3rd, 2016, 6:21 pm

:rip: to that man kid tho. Same shit happens in the bx like last year cept the dad got hit and the baby wasnt touched.